DETROIT

Get a load of this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/04/03/murders-shootings-increase-detroit-first-quarter-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top goy

Goy of the year.

TOP CUCK

L O FUCKING L

Just reminds me of this

this kid sucks at acting too

I misread this as "racist violin" and am severely disappointed.

(((im lovin it)))

remember when capitalism fucked Detroit the way it's fucking the rest of the country now? I sure do.

So this is what indoctrination looks like. What a fucking retard, first step of acknowledging differences between the races is actually studying statistics and facts instead of rejecting the very notion that races might be different despite it being by far the most plausible, that is, if one subscribes to a little thing called the Theory of Evolution.

It's the theory of evolution by natural selection thou dingus

say what you will this guy talks really well. Must have really high iq. Speaks fast but clearly, uses a varied vocabulary, puts metaphors into his arguments fluidly. This guy's genius-level, no idea why he's an actor. He'd make a good stage-play actor if he goes down that route.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

Yeah, you're right, but you knew what I was referring to, you pedantic bitch.

I would hate myself too if i looked like a white ape. I don't.
I take lefty chicks with smelly dreadlocks are easier to fuck?

Holla Forumstards btfo

"please keep hiring me, jews"

sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of foreskins

thanks based cuck man, takes a load off of my little puny white mind

Is this scripted?

trump should make this kind of propaganda illegal

That's the sign of an absolutely terrible actor. Even if the notion of a white nationalist is truly, 100% bonkers, a good actor would still try to get into the mind of said character and understand their reasoning.

The Joker is a crazy character, and people who have portrayed him haven't said "Oh, well, he's crazy, and there's really no understanding his irrationality. He's just wrong about everything."

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

is this guy part nig? what's wrong with his face?

Most cucked thing I've ever seen. I bet his boipucci pays out reparations.

apparently he was raised in kenya by "anglo" parents so he probably absorbed some of the nigger by proximity

:^)

Stop promoting Kathryn Bigelow's Blacked.com propaganda flick.

This movie is about the Algiers Motel Incident during the 1967 Detroit riots. 3 nigs who got killed 50 years ago deserves a fucking movie but not a single word about the 66 homicides that happened in Detroit during the first 3 months of this year.
motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/04/03/murders-shootings-increase-detroit-first-quarter-2017/

Did they scout him on tumblr?
Ugly on the outside ugly on the inside.

You're all right in your own way.
:)

there's two types of racism tho. there's the rampant blind uninformed hate he's describing, but there's also informed racism.

like that white people are nihilist by nature and they turn it outward positively or negatively, or inward thats where all the cucks and self-hating behavior comes from
blacks are lazy and shun knowledge (by in large)
asians are like roaches (some are ok)
mexicans are ok when they avoid acting black

i could go on. Stereotypes exist for a reason. the mistake is assuming everyone is like the worst. exceptions always exist, it's intellectually lazy not to factor this into your thinking. tho most of the time there's no time for that. Generalities di save time, but are lazy.

that's a face that's been slapped by black cocks.