Remember when Americans used to idolize their President?

Remember when Americans used to idolize their President?

I too remember president Kennedy.

ftfy

Or perhaps they're wondering why someone would strangle a man before throwing him out of a plane?

both degenerate criminals.

Reagan a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

Even Lincoln was hated by half the country in his time

They made a movie about President Ford? It is pretty cool that he built the Model T, became president and then was in Star Wars.

Plus he hated Jews, so much that he wrote numerous articles against them and supported HItler. I'm surprised that (((Hollywood))) put him in a big movie and portrayed him so well.

Do you not remember White House Down/Olympus Has Fallen? Two movies that came out just a few years ago, with the exact same plot except they take place in the WH?

We still do.
8 MORE YEARS

Why should we idolize a literal retard?

TRUMPANZEES OFF MY BOARD

The question was about burgers idolizing them, not if they were good people.

Oh hey you came back, have fun!

He still is.

Leftists are conditioned to worship authority, when it's from their side of course. Obama is the closest they had to a divinity, and their university teachers are like gurus capable of miracles.

It gets that bad, when you throw away everything worthwhile in your culture to become a good goy.

>>>/leftytv/

Remember when the president wasnt a hick followed by a nigger

No all American presidents since Teddy Roosevelt are shit tbh

I wish harrison ford was on flight 11 or on the flight 175 on 9/11, only one tower would go down that day…

Remember when Japan attacked pearl harbour?

Of kosher nationalism.

B-but muh 12452d chess!!

"4D Chess" is basically the political version of "but I was pretending to be retarded"

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

Lel.

Literally only Washington.

CLUJFMPF BTFO
DOO SCUUPES

Trumpkins can literally and figuratively not defend this

Reagan definitely counts in that category, Americans treat him like Jesus but he was just some actor who turned politician.

olympus was more realistic though. white house down was a shitty cash-in and attempt at making the public think obama was a good guy who dindu nuffin.

WHATTAYA KNOW, PEOPLE FLIP ON THEIR THOUGHTS

nice cherrypicking video though kek, can't discern the difference between personal thoughts and campaign rhetoric. you know there's a hillary version of this as well?

So you agree that Trump lied to his voters on the campaign trail, glad we agree.

half the country was bumfuck retard hicks with legal child prostitution

DRUMPF BTFO'D AGAIN

Many presidents had difficulties in public opinion. I would say many would be respected, but very few to the point of idolization.

I can't believe their only meme is "le drumpfff xD" like it's hilarious.