HillBullies are Doxing and Harassing Electoral College Voters

heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-supporters-doxxing-harassing-electoral-college-voters/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WDSNi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9NWJrWKRY
a.pomf.cat/ysxmjc.pdf
a.pomf.cat/gnhlmd.pdf
a.pomf.cat/wvfuzk.pdf
a.pomf.cat/cndxuk.pdf
a.pomf.cat/xsixom.pdf
a.pomf.cat/pvztdw.pdf
a.pomf.cat/gupdsn.pdf
a.pomf.cat/qlkbau.pdf
a.pomf.cat/kzloxn.pdf
a.pomf.cat/dpniur.pdf
a.pomf.cat/vioyhs.pdf
paranoidsbible.tumblr.com/post/139836439059/sanitize-your-refs-please
piriform.com/ccleaner/download
bleachbit.org/
privazer.com/
archive.is/XUqid
twitter.com/sammontgomery/status/800063544079319040
twitter.com/sammontgomery
linkedin.com/in/colin-stensrud-7b2208bb
crowdrise.com/colinstensrud
twitter.com/cestensrud
metal-archives.com/users/cestensrud
8ch.net/pol/res/8332987.html
discord.gg/3Sz4uHW
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/WDSNi

What? I'll reward pubs for good behavior

This is the same outlet who's EiC is a Never Trump cunt that kept ranting about how the Russians were rigging the election and how Trump is controlled by Putin and who was in the Podesta leaks shilling a commercial idea to Clinton's camp. I really don't care if they do a single good article, they don't deserve traffic.

It's just SO hard to dox public information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

For fuck's sake stop this shit.

What happens if they are successful?

Do you think that will push the right far enough over the edge to start fighting?

The fucking point is that libtards are calling electoral college voters and abusing them.

Not about what the definition of doxxing is or how you spell it.

Retarded cunts

I mean, I get the personal problem with it, but come on user
surely you understand the dynamics

So, what you're saying is … we should give Electors a safe space?

alot of states have laws in place against faithless electors and each party picks their electors with help from the candidate

just hope the don didn't pick some pussies
that and the party would be destroyed if they did that

I'm saying that lefties calling up an elector to tell him that he is a terrible father in order to get him to change his vote is pretty goddamned funny

Yep, it's autism.

No mercy for traitors, no mercy for cucks. I want them bankrupt.

we should make them anonymous to all except the party and the candidate

Good, that'll make them even more determined to follow through with their duty.

Get that idea out of your head, the only point that any smart individual will consider fighting is when they individually cannot be isolated.

The right != left

The left chimps out over nonviolent or nonthreatening acts, not the right. It would take Hillaryesque gun confiscation squads to spark violence. Nothing less.

You guys are missing something in all this.

IT'S TIME FOR US TO START GOING AFTER HILLARY ELECTORS AND FIND OUT IF WE CAN GET ANY TO SWITCH TO TRUMP

All I'm seeing is "baww someone said mean things on the internet".

That would defeat the purpose of the Electorate.

the purpose of the electorate is to vote for their states choice.
being anonymous literally has no effect on them as long as the party, the candidate and the law still apply.

I can't imagine a party would be happy and just let them remain anonymous if they cost them the election

again, I get personal objections, but as policy not archiving good articles and archiving bad articles (regardless of source) is a good idea

They've been losing money ever since she started inserting her politics into the site. They'll die unless idiots like you give them a second chance.

Another impotent death throe of these worthless bleeding rats.
The electoral won't vote against Trump because they KNOW their heads will, quite literally, roll if they dare

No it isn't directly threatening dumbcut, it would precipitate a chain of events that might lead to that point, but you're being nothing but a wishful thinking fetishist if you think people will individually throw their lives away over it.

Not going to happen.

The left is bought and paid for by Soros and is likely protected, the right has no such luxury and needs to be extra careful in when they choose to break with violence.

Get your head out of larp space.

Good.
You should be thanking them.

Doing our work for us, while wasting their time to boot.

They will die regardless. But at least they will know why they died.

I normally would agree with you. But, the fact that everyone has been operating under the assumption that Trump will be president for the past week, I could imagine a scenario where we go balls out.

Just because you're a pussy that would never fight doesn't mean everyone else is.

What the fuck is the purpose of electors if being a faithless elector is penalized? If the numbers add up to 270 then that person wins. "Electors" are completely unnecessary.

r>>8271702

The fact that you even entertain the idea of the EC going back on their decision now is a sign that you're not able to detach yourself from childilike fantasies. Grow the fuck up, even if it was overturned which it wasn't, it wouldn't immediately instigate a conflict, it might be the point at which people point to if other things happen, but all of this is nothing but masturbatory nonsense.

Grow the fuck up guys, seriously, it's so fucking cringey that you keep wishing for this when it's not going to happen. You know exactly what it will take for the right to fully engage and you hate it, and so like a bunch of fucking teenage boys with PE, you're blowing your load over nothing.

Trump is going to be president, time to start living in the real world. You are not an SJW, that should not be a problem for you.

It is because states would elect them back in the old days. They then would travel to DC to report their numbers. This whole waiting period we have right now while we are waiting for them to do the actual vote is because they would be traveling.

Are you literally shaking? Can you even right now?

You wish, but no, sorry dude, you've got the wrong person, I'm just sick of idiots wanking over the idea of something that will never happen. We're supposed to be more intelligent than the people you're describing.

We couldn't be farther from civil war at this point, even pre-Trump being elected there was a far greater chance. Time to align your thinking with the real world, not your fantasies.

If we're supposed to be more intelligent then you should attempt to not sound identical to them with the phrases that you use. On the outside chance, because I agree that it is highly unlikely that they'd get electors to turn, that they go for Clinton conservatives would be enraged. That's the best chance we would ever get, which is also why its unlikely to happen.

Oh boy! It looks like Ol' Hilldawgs crew gonna blow their own legs off. They haven't learned a thing, and now there going to leave such an awful mark on their reputations that they might as well die.

Hillary is dead inside though.

There were two Democrat electors from Washington who said they were not voting for Hillary. We don't need Democrat electors to switch to Trump, just have them throw their votes away.

They're just partyfags. But yeah, they are a bit sacred. It's like intimidating a juror, they're just asking for the hammer here.

1337 hax0r here.
ill start working on an OPSEC guide for Holla Forumslocks. it'll prbly be a week or so before its out (busy with work). but ill post it on @aryanspirit

Who's the semen demon?

not sure but heres a video

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9NWJrWKRY

Neanderthal genes are best genes

You don't go out of your way to support lying kikes and wannabe kikes like Mensch when they've done nothing but attack you.

It would only make sense to support heatst if they dealt with mensch and removed her influence from the site.

Underrated dubs.

She is cro magnon.

you fucking retard, Heat Street is a Murdoch site. Not to mention that 'muh clicks' is not the only reason to archive.

Get that shit right the fuck out of here, you kike loving cocksucker.

Cro Magnon were niggers who dragged the ancient Aryans down with shit genes.

That's not even taking into account that a huge portion of those 4M signatures are foreigners, illegals, and SJW kids too young to vote.

This shit isn't going anywhere and I'm kinda sick of hearing about it. The next 8 years should keep the lefty / SJW / feminist screeching to a minimum…

I absolutely do user. Archiving is good OpSec. Archiving somewhat guarantees content integrity. Archiving makes reading a pleasure. The (((market))) patently refuses to do this, so as one who understands the dynamics explicitly, fuck em.

It's even more irrelevant because it's far below the number of people who actually voted for Clinton. If a decision was made with some number of votes, then the level of support to overturn that decision should be greater, not less than the original. They're an order of magnitude below the amount they would need to even begin to form an argument.

Meme her dead on the outside too.
fuck

A friend forwarded this to me a couple days back. Her real name is Erin and her husband's name is Ben Spurrier. They live in Chicago and they are extremely butt hurt. He works for Brunswick Corporation in IT. They go to Burning Man and shill for SJWism and Hillary to the max. They are into degenerate sex, including cuckoldry. Have at 'em.

why do they intentionally mark themselves with the brackets?
its not a badge of honour its hilarious its literally just outing them Kek

Stop trying to drive a knife into the heart of white nations and stick it in your own lolberg

goddammit photo upload fail

maybe they thought they could coop it, I have no idea

co-opt it

co-op what
its like sticking these next to names on a list only for them to start wearing them in public out of misdirected pride
I thought the whole idea about subversion was not getting caught

Told you faggots this would happen.
They are going to steal it through the electoral college.
This is why Hillary is shipping in $137,000,000 of fire arms to the west coast.

steal what?
its a criminal offence to cajole and extort voters isnt it?

I doubt that the soros/clinton hillbully army is very large
they must be well organized, transmit data and orders between themselves and to grunt niggers efficiently, but the core logistics and strategy office is probably not very numerous
…
any news of what happened to our CtR pals and their dox in their windowless pizza-fueled former employment place?
could someone check what they seem to be doing these days?
if it appears they're busy subverting the legal electoral process, would they benefit from some friendly chat with a random RWDS and baseball bats?

Well, according to 'Mr. 55% of what I say is true' Steve Pieczenik fucking with a member of the electoral college is one monster felony. How this all plays out I'll let you decide for yourself.

Time will tell.

one x = "doxing" = "doaxing", looks lame and sounds emasculated
Doxxing is the new spelling, get over it.

The laws are both untested in a constitutional sense, and lack any teeth. It's like a year in prison and $1,000. You could easily pay somebody off to accept that deal.

And to go back to the untested bit, any attempt to bind an elector is obviously ignoring the intent of the electoral college. If the founders wanted bound electors, they simply would have assigned points to each state. The very fact that they utilized electors signifies that they wanted the ability to override an election to exist.

That all being said, I highly doubt they will change their presumptive votes. And there would be hell to pay if they did. But strictly speaking, I assume they could get away with it as far as the legal system is concerned.

As far as an armed citizenry is concerned? I don't know, but I assume they probably don't want to risk it. It wouldn't take an organized uprising to deal with the problem. Just a few individual actors with nothing to lose.

I imagine we might see a few of them flip their votes, but Trump will be elected. They'll get their 15 minutes of fame, and nothing will come of it because Trump will still become President.

Well then lets find the legal code and spam the fuck out of it on Twitter. Make it clear as day to the normies that what they are doing is ass pounding prison time.

I honestly think that was one of our greatest successes. CNN is stuck wondering how the far right got a platform, these idiots were so fascinated that they spread our fucking memes.

le "no xx" maymay.

"DOXXING" WAS THE ORIGINAL SPELLING SINCE FUCKING PRE-2006 ON THE /i/ BOARD, YOU FUCKING JEW-ENABLER.

The bitch is near dead, nigga. She gave the fuck up. We had a thread about it.

(checked)
Isn't it against the law to threaten an elector? Can't the elector's just tell Clinton/Soros and their cronies to fuck off? Why doesn't Trump bring attention to this?

she does actually
it's just that it's only after January 20th that the law can catch up to her to serve her the account of all the laws she didn't follow, when she will get her 985 years in penitenciary + 47 life sentences without parole + 23 death penalties + being raped daily by rabid hyenas + being denied sex-and-body-change surgery + not being allowed to partake in satanic orgies with child sacrifice

It is a thin line between dead and near dead. Do not underestimate your enemies.

Did you not just see what Trump did when the left underestimated him?
Spoiler: (He won the election.)

(checked)
I think more Electors will flip for Trump over flipping for cunton. Mostly because Trump doesn't forgive and neither does Benny G.

2 million to go

Hey remember how lefty bitching won us the election? We reminded them that harassing the electorate gets them pound time and a felony. Bases are covered. And we continue.

Under rated post

Confidence and already on the case as far as I can guess. Don't hurt to remind the faggots on Twitter though

And so the true authoritarian face of the new left has emerged.

I just don't see this happening. It's not only a shitty plan, but also a shitty idea to start with. It really does seem that peace has cost them their strength, and victory has defeated them.

That's what I call a sticky situation

No it isn't.

this tbh

Agreed… is there any way we can implement this ass-pounding?

I fully expect riot police to be required.

Oh yes, because harassing everyone will surely make them sympathise with your cause. Did they learn nothing from the last couple of years?

No don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

I don't know, a few may actually flip their votes.

Maybe we should send those being harassed friendly letters… tell them that we'll support their decision and that we hope to make america great again regardless of the temper tantrums of the left.

Any one here do calligraphy?

Where'd you get that figure? Sorcha Faal?
because that's where you got it from

When did Idaho get so pozzed? Or Boise at least. I get that it's a big city but jesus christ these fucking people ruin everything.

If you believe that some cunt who was actively working against Trump during a time when PRO Trump people were being showered in money, is going to change her mind then you are unquestionably a fucking retard.

Look no further than Glenn Beck. Dude lost his media empire being anti-Trump and he still doesn't get it. He was begging CNN (who has been ass raped by declining viewers) to rescue him. God damn you are stupid.

Exactly this. Is this not illegal? They should be blugeoned with the book repeatedly until they stop bitching.

They hate America. That's really it the core of how they feel. Fuck them. There done this is their last gasp before Trump is sworn in and the stigma is removed and we shut down these commies down and all it's gonna take is Trump letting the police/national guard do their jobs when they riot

oh they harassing and doxing are they? ahh those deplorables ROCK ON!!! lol

So basically a rough equivalent of California and New York's Hillary voters saying up "yours, you don't deserve democracy" to everyone else.

I hope these electors are reporting everything to the police and FBI. I mean, these people are organising to harass officials and to undermine a legitimate vote. Maybe we can help the electors out in their reporting. FBI takes tips.

This is a good idea. Obviously, you don't have to really be content if they decide to flip, but showing support and "being nice" in comparison to the abuse they're getting from the Hillbullies may just get them to realise who the real bad actors are in all of this.

HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW

Have you seen those pictures of Cunton from just yesterday? She looks DEAD, she's absolutely completely fucked and has no recourse left at all and she knows it.
All these ridiculous stunts are nothing but desperate death throes of stupid children unable to understand they lost

Stupidity?
Or negative conditioning

user they are just a section of a larger organization.

The fact that she isn't is a concern.

I still think lies are being told to us.

How can you still have any sympathy for these rats?

I suspect members of the EC know that the doxxing shit goes both ways. To subvert democracy for some petty Soros cash windfall is going to turn to ashes in their mouth when very angry patriots use that same information to hold them personally accountable. The traitors would likely have to pack up their homes, families and possessions as soon as their betrayal was revealed and go dark somewhere where they can be absolutely certain that their new fake identities won't be outed by one or more patriots.

So stupid it's not even funny. Both parties are full of dirt.

The funniest part is that most of us assume we live in 1984 at this stage.
Doxxing is pointless. We're taking precautions for the blowback.

They didn't understand the echoes and thought it was secret nahzee code telling others to attack, so der juden echoed themselves thinking they were doing a draw mohammad type of defense in unity when actually they did what we'd never have been able to accomplish in 100 years. Getting SPLC to self-echo was a massive win. They realized they made a huge tactical mistake within about a day or so but that info didn't make it out of whatever mailinglist they're on so some little guys still think they're showing solidarity by using it.

Nigger, it's been out in the open for decades
there is nothing new about it.

This shit isn't going to stop is it? You Americans are really going to have civil war 2.0 eventually

dubs of truth or am I lying..

I recommend hand written letters, they're likely to actually respect those.

I'll write some to my electors. You guys do the same.

well, the best entertaiment comes from 'murica

Against pussies that are scared of guns and shitskins that can't aim. The "Civil War 2" would end in 3 hours.

lol

No you ducking feel good redditor newfags

The obvious op is to join their raids and goad them into radicalization. Haven't you learnt a fucking thing from the Feds?

They've already made themselves look bad just by kindly targeting the electorals, how fucking insane will they look when word gets out that them and their family are getting spammed with schizophrenic death threats, harrassed with phone calls at all hours, endlessly pranked etc.

Sending them "nice letters" and messaging Hillary electorates to flip (they'll get Arkancided, retard) is the dumbest, most neutered newfag cancer I've seen here yet. Lurk 2 years faggots.

This

not murican, can't they call the police and say they're being stalked and harassed by hillary voters?

You are not wrong, we should coax them into further radicalization while simultaneously denouncing them as radicals.

Team white, and team black.

Lurker here. I remember some fa/gg/ots used to link to these guys. Some Tumblr trash blog called the paranoidsbible. I'm going to link to their shit because infosec is always good and maybe you can use their shit.

a.pomf.cat/ysxmjc.pdf = a shitty internet primer
a.pomf.cat/gnhlmd.pdf = how shit invades your privacy
a.pomf.cat/wvfuzk.pdf = actually decent anti dox shit
a.pomf.cat/cndxuk.pdf = shit to opt out of
a.pomf.cat/xsixom.pdf = OPSEC for niggers
a.pomf.cat/pvztdw.pdf = meta data like exif and shit
a.pomf.cat/gupdsn.pdf = lazy way to block shit in host files
a.pomf.cat/qlkbau.pdf = using peerblock
a.pomf.cat/kzloxn.pdf = fuck skype
a.pomf.cat/dpniur.pdf = how to be a deceptive cunt
a.pomf.cat/vioyhs.pdf = basic home security shit

It's basic and you should probably use this with I2P or IP2 or whatever or at least use the TOR browser.

I also recall people saying

I don't know if this is useful but that blog also discusses sanitizing refs.
paranoidsbible.tumblr.com/post/139836439059/sanitize-your-refs-please The people who wrote this crap have an obsession with refs and keeping them sanitized. I wouldn't bother asking the blog owners anything since they seem to pander to SJWs and normies off and on with shit like cosplaying and anti-bullying guides. Probably just trying to attract attention to their other works but it's too blue pilled for my tastes. Use what you can and ignore the rest.

I also remember people saying to download piriform.com/ccleaner/download and bleachbit.org/ check everything but clean freespace. Wipe your junk data before and after each use of your browser. Also at the start and before the end of your computer use. I don't know about this program privazer.com/ I've heard conflicting reports so up to whoever wants it I guess. Looks like it does more than Ccleaner and Bleachbit.

Any of this helpful or you can use, user? I'd say be lazy and just link to their shit but I've a hunch their target audience would tear them to shreds if some shitlords started to link to them and use their shit too.

Checking my own get

PRAISE KEK FOR QUINTS!

trash

You disgust me

God's work, user. Thank you. I'll get this out to fellow Holla Forumslacks and friends.

dock-ksing
not doks-ing

This is a get of legends.

Might as well try calling them if possible, takes less effort.

fucking underagefags I swear

On a scale of 1 to illegal, how illegal is this?

You're a lying stalinist bastard.

We need to label them Alt-left. That will lump them into the minds of average american as deplorable as the alt-right.

We could use our own unpopularity to attack our enemies.

This.

MSM won't report it.

The MSM is going full tilt at drudge/breitbart/infowars.

If we get Breitbart to report than MSM might have to.

Also rev up those twitter sock puppets.
Purge be damned.

No, retard.They are the mainstream left and it is best the public acknowledge this fact.

Checked.

Those PDFs though are common sense. Anyone who hasn't dipped their toes in the pool of privacy should give them a once through however they contain the most common of knowledge when it comes to baby's first day online. You can basically summarize most of the content as don't use the same password, never give out your name, address or phone number nor should you use the same username or e-mail address for each account. It needs a lot of cleaning and editing too but they did plaster each of their guides with "Work Edit" so there's that. Reading over all of their PDFs and their blog I'd say they're just trying to help normies and push some common sense cybersec. They are blue pilled if they think they can get through to Tumblrinas but best of luck to them with trying to make a difference. I would only encourage spreading this to those who can make use of it and not spam Holla Forums with it, user.

At least they aren't Crash Override Network.

And ya wrecked it you monstrous faggot.

I've seen it spelt as both doxing and doxxing. Both ways of spelling it I've seen as far back as 2005 or 2006 so personal tastes I say.

There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.

Copyright 2014 Richard Stallman Released under Creative Commons Attribution Noderivatives 3.0 or later

They and their families will fucking die.

I can already see the SJWs commiting ritual sudoku when they find out their "great leader" is either dead, jailed or both. The salt, oh god, so many of them will simply shut down into veggie mode or suffer fatal heart attacks. I wanna live to see that day. I wanna see their world crumble around them, their misery and denial of reality will be their own undoing as they realize they dont belong in this world anymore.

Do you guys not know that they actually too pride in their kike stars before, too? We're winning right now because of staying ahead of how they think. Proper bait for kikes works because in their fanatical, Semite, minds they think the right solution is to bite every time. Keep it up, lads.

Not just a pinko but a jew as well.

You're going to the GAS chamber, Edgar.

Its a slightly modified pasta

No idea. When I lived there, Boise was so hwite that most people didn't feel the need to lock their doors.

How stupid is our enemy? Really, this is hard to believe.

Here's hoping.

Bet you think she's going to Qatar too

Maybe I'm the one being baited here

Kill yourself.

.......Bots perhaps. Something might be happening.

try harder FBI

hang yourself pedo yid

Reported the pedo.

Drop the act, Podesta. We all know it's you.

I'm not Podesta.

(checking my own dubs)

You niggers need to step it up with the checking

Thats one way to ensure they vote Trump.

They just might be spineless enough to feel threatened.

you can't really complain about this, you did it too.

GO HOME

user in it's 13 years of being around has never ever fucked with a country democratic process tho.

I don't think we've ever got to such Lot's Wife levels of salty and done that kind of shit.

(1)

As long as they are on the left, they are on the moral high ground, they aren't bullying, goy. They can do whatever it takes to get their point across.

Misdemeanors that carry a fine and/or peanuts in jqil tome. Additionally, many think that the scotus would overturn any state attempting to do so.

Jail time*

Most of the time, there is no real good reason to dox. And doxing to intimidate is not a good reason.

Yes it is, newfag

There is no pretense of fairness and sincerity in war. This is the enemy and we'll use everything in our power to destroy them.

This.
Alinsky serves us now.
What's more, the left has no experience of having Alinskyite tactics applied against them, they have always operated with the tacit approval of the govt and all in authority.
Well now Trump is the President, that's going to change.
The right has had to evolve to deal with Alinskyite tactics, learning opsec (even if they don't know the term), personal security, anonymity and so on.
This is why rightists tend not to show their faces (despite certain shills trying to shame them into doing so), because they understand that Alinskyite tactics will be deployed against them and their family, their employer, their friends.
The left has no history of having to take precautions, their profiles are public, their views are freely stated and now, coming back to bite them in the ass.

No mercy.

Underrated

Hi /leftycuck/.

They want you to think she's irrelevant.
They want you to think the fight is over.
It's only just begun.

Is there any chance this doesn't backfire? I mean, everyone who doesn't have brain damage can see this is a bad idea. Are they really this salty?

I guess it depends on the circumstances. I helped dox that nigger who kicked her son out for voting Trump in a mock vote. I would dox a pedo or a criminal. But I wouldn't dox a person with an opinion I disagreed with, like the cunts in the OP. But those same cunts should be doxed. And no, doxing to intimidate is still not a good reason, especially without context to why they should be intimidated. I'm not a newfag, just a moralfag.

S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

GUAC SURGE
U
A
C

Wew lad.

He's still gonna get this just wait

This.

Guys do not attempt to "calm things down". AGREE AND AMPLIFY. We are now in probably the perfect situation for white nationalist, we have a reactionary government, and a semi-revolutionary 50%. Its a miracle for us, before we had needed to desperately hope the right wing would "wake up" (frankly impossible because most right wingers are too well off and too law abiding so that plan was doomed). However, now its all going in our favor, the right wing, if given legal authority (ie putting down civil unrest) will do it, this is what exactly they're best at.

Two already said they won't vote for Hillary. Not like they will vote for Trump they aren't brainwashed alt-right frog poster.

out of all these butthurt hypocrites, only was honest in admitting you are literally right-wing tumblr.

tumblr & Holla Forums, two sides of the same coin.

Mods are presently disseminating your IP to those who can use it.

Let me get this straight.
The rules are that whoever gets the popular vote in a state, wins the electoral vote numbers, and whoever gets enough numbers to 270 wins. But, in the month between election and inauguration, the small handful of people who are in charge of these Electoral Votes, can simply change their minds and vote against the popular vote of their state?
How has that not been made illegal nationwide? Surely, whoever wins that state, gets those electoral votes, end of fucking discussion?
This is why I can't be smug about Trumps win, I knew those rat fuck liberals would find some way to jew our victory from us.

You're supposed to archive anything. I don't know what this

shit is, but it needs to stop. We don't archive things as fucking punishment (at least exclusively), it's just good habit to archive everything. I can't tell you how many times anons have shared something important but didn't provide an archive, so it was just lost forever.

Always archive. No one cares about the quality of the publisher or article.

Let's say that the vote was closer and shillary was able to rig some of the swing states, but that this info plus the pizzagate and weiner household phoning home to the kingdom on a continuous basis, ETC kept becoming more widely known, but the DOJ was compromised stonewalling any possible legal justice that could be accomplished in such a time. I would be in favor of that system in that terrible reality, for exactly the reasons people explain.

Whether or not the stories of the native american elector who was going to shed a single tear and not vote for Hillary were a psyop or not, it comes down to the people in the states of the faithless electors. I do not know how the electors are chosen (actually going to look it up now) but the percentage of faithless electors is extremely small over the years. If they are actually critical thinkers who have high information levels… I could envision a scenario of them being faithless against Hillary given the severity of the email situation on top of everything else, far before I could imagine them being faithless to Trump. It's becoming clearer by the day that Trump is the object of a concerted media smear campaign and that there are no valid reasons for an elector to be faithless (there are only emotional reasons). I hate to completely disparage the system because in the case of Hillary winning the electoral on election night, that might be a rare case where it would be okay for them to be faithless based on evidence not widely covered and known by the plebs about acts carried out by the candidate.

What the … is this real life?

So here's a piece from the Daily Mail.
archive.is/XUqid
Have a chuckle.

Holy shit…

That daily mail piece…

THAT'S NOT THE MAP

That is a bald faced lie trying to legitimise those protesting fucks that maybe they can sway the EC.

Goddamn it. We need to stop these fucks from lying to the common man. Only the truth will set us free from their (((truth)))

They can't in to math.

Here's what we do gentlemen:

And then we see where it goes from there.
(webm unrelated)

dont you mean """""""""""""""truth"""""""""""""""

guys, i think i found the normie.

I don't believe Holla Forums has ever used doxxing to directly disrupt a nation's democracy, but whatever makes you feel better about Bernie losing bro.

Not to my knowledge I remeber we had a thread about finding the electors in one of the many doom saying defeatist threads. I never bothered going through it. I guess the impulsive faggots went through with it and blew their legs off again. It's been paying off to run with hunches.

this is from the Soros DC Leaks. all this antagonization of the Electoral College is O.S.F.

But I'm pretty sure California was one of the states which ratified that, along with Californian colonies like Colorado so who gives a fuck. Once illegals are gone and we have national voter ID I'm sure liberals will suddenly find themselves against the idea of a national popular vote law, since the popular vote will be against them.

Yeah, they're pieces of shit for trying to bully these Electoral College electors.

But they were pieces of shit before that. Let's make sure we're not missing an opportunity here.

Is there anything for us to gain from trying to get Hillary electors to vote for Der Trumpenreich?

My read is that it probably wouldn't be worth the effort and could backfire in terms of PR (like the current leftist campaign) but how fucking sick would it be to get one of them to defect, knowing full well that their vote wouldn't change the outcome but feeling that Hillary is so detestable that he/she just has to cast a symbolic vote against her?
The mass triggering would invigorate my oppressive, white (redundant, i know) peen.

Not really, that would be a bad precedent to set.
It might be funny for salt mining short term, but in the long term it could destabilize the electoral college system.

boy, that will surely convince people to switch sides!

this is great.

they are showing their ugly faces for everyone to see.

Clinton supporters are becoming like the new Scientologists.

That's impossible. You see the Scientologists just stick to their buildings and keep all their goofy bullshit private. We only knew what they did because they got loud, they never had the out reach of an angsty University . Clinton's Fag Platoon is way more prevalent, loud, and brimming with Activist Narcissism. The shit that happened ten years ago is bitch grade to the hot and heavy ass fucking we had to dole out this year. Thankfully with that last Daily Mail article, they're crippling themselves in the public eye.
Problem is, thats not enough. They have an internal support structure that lets them shrug off negative public opinions. What we need to do is infiltrate them and pull a Fed on them. The best part is that we can have the most radical and loud ones celibate pipe bombing a school bus on the basis that's "Righteous Retaliation on the Patriarchy". Even the "moderate" pussies that enable them will be cowed to support such violence activities.

KEK

Get the IRS to audit Wu. I'm an insider. He didn't pay taxes on his patreon donations in the last few years so far.

In addition to Wu, who I have heard bragged about not paying taxes, I'd guess most of the people getting Patreon in SJW circles are neglecting to report their Patreon income…

B-but that is democracy. When the final votes have been counted, she'll be ahead of Trump by multiple millions of votes.

The important thing to remember is that we're not a pure democracy, and with good reason – the needs of a small handful of superpopulated cities (most of which also have a much higher percentage of minorities) across the nation don't reflect the needs of the rest of the nation.

This is what the libtards fail to understand. To them, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, even though the "many" are contained to just a few hotspots.

QUADS OF JUSTICE
twitter.com/sammontgomery/status/800063544079319040
FYI anons that cunt lives in Canada and the whole series of tweets she did is probably fake

Sam Montgomery? More like Sam Montcummery.

She probably has dual citizenship or something.

*breathe in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a second look, this looks like a ruse account:

twitter.com/sammontgomery

No, just an old japanese commercial

Are you fucking retarded?

Ignore the newfriend

Forgive me for asking what is undoubtedly a retarded question, but is there any way we can counter-dox these fucks?

Just tell Trump and let law enforcement beat down the pinko hippies, son.

http ://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/20/hillary_clinton_s_popular_vote_lead_increases_to_almost_1_7_million.html
This crap just won't die.

Does anybody have the most recent CTR dox dump?

2/3rds were prolly swedes too

chaos in that folder dunno if these are latest actually

Probably libshit black-hat that uses "security expert" as a cover. I'll bet 40,000 keks his other twatter account has le headless tuxedo man as an avi.

European Cro-Magnon skulls have an extremely Aryan quality.

that shit is dope $${\big DOPE$$

Funny thing about this is the electoral college is actually in the liberals favor. All Clinton needed to win the nomination was North Carolina. Trump had to win multiple swing states and flip a few traditionally blue ones.
For this to have any effect they'd need to get 60 mil + signatures. All the others would just be equal to people who have already voted for Clinton. Basically coming off as butt hurt leftists asking for a re-vote.

It's funny because liberals pissed and moaned that they lost Wisconsin by less than the amount of votes that were rejected, and that they should just have accepted the fraudulent ones.
But it should really make you think how many fraudulent votes slipped through the system in states with no voter ID like "New" Mexico, Nevada and of course Cuckifornia.

reported.

There's an article here about it.

www thenation.com/article/the-gops-attack-on-voting-rights-was-the-most-under-covered-story-of-2016/

Third pic is of the author of the article, Ari Berman.

Notice anything?

A zit, dry skin on lips, unplucked eyebrows and unibrow.

He's a jew.

I would have thought the huge schnozz and narrow forehead would have been what gave it away.

Or the fact that his name is Ari Berman

time to dox the liberal doxers.
Here's a fucking antifa faggot involved with this shit:
linkedin.com/in/colin-stensrud-7b2208bb
crowdrise.com/colinstensrud
twitter.com/cestensrud
metal-archives.com/users/cestensrud

He's a target shopping cart attendant who lives in mommy's basement

Don't shit on low-tier work. At least he gets up and goes to a job at all.

what a tragedy

Nigger, your house gets to be a safe space.

Of course its the pompous asses incessantly bitching about hate speech who are doing this. And they're breaking their own rules for the important cause of bringing down democracy.

What to do?

bitcoin:16cDXRVQ7BGadUUfbPdcgQreuQBrDw9oD8?amount=0.00100000&label=1L9qYen8FySamBupEVfFXsRPREiZA1j9PY

8ch.net/pol/res/8332987.html

So what is their argument against voter ID
If you're too lazy to vote then you don't get a say, that's it

But where will they get the $28 it costs to get a state ID in WI?

Sometime I feel bad for Jeb.

i swear i will not be able to relax until that man takes his seat in the fucking oval office

I'll be more paranoid once he is in office and we see things in motion. Like the ground breaking ceremony for the wall or the "China ripping off USA" speech.

(((They))) will know they are living on borrowed time and since time to them is money, so to will they see that disappearing. They may not care anymore of the push-back feeling safe behind their Six-Quadrillion Holocaust Deaths guilt-trip and may end the reign of our king.

If that be the case the Jew will have showed themselves publicly and even normies at that point will start breaking through their programming. That's when we need to be ready to prevent WWIII with having Russia as a good ally and the EU totally destroyed as they will try to destroy everything.

To be frank I slept better a year ago but we all knew everything would come to pass and we would all get involved someday.

Hmn.

These idiots never seem to get that they are making the oppositions point for them.

I've yet to see anyone intelligently explain how it's so hard to get a photo id. Not even a drivers license, most states offer a simple photo id for less than $20.

We have tens of millions of illegal immigrants here, it seems pretty fucking obvious that we are long past the point where you can assume everyone that show up to the ballot is actually a US citizen.

DAS RAYCIS DOE!

amen

"Hello there fellow anonymous forum users."

You have to admire the Left. They do what it takes to win. Unlike the Right that would be outright condemning Trump if he lost and agreeing with the liberals about how bad whites are.

wanting to end teh country in a civil war is admirable?

Frankly yes. If the Right had that sort of will we'd have solved most of our problems years ago.

I heard 11 voters switched from Trump over to Hillary

cryptome doxed the whole upper echelon of Trump
its nothing personal

but this here looks like they do it to actually incite some sort of violence towards official they think they can scare and slap around

*officials

I'd work well for them if they say it's for the sake of love (Trump hates). After watching all those super pacific liberal protest everybody knows what this love is.

test

Hi.

I heard 29 delegates have switch to Hillary.

Looks like the people have spoken goyim, don't bother asking me for a source though, you fucking bigot.

They'd be agreeing but for different reasons

no HillBullies strike again

I love how these are probably some of the same people who protested against the "1%" during all of those Occupy rallies.

And now they are the 1% who, just because they didn't get their way, are throwing a hissy fit and are forcing the candidate of THEIR choosing on the rest of the nation.

A basket of deplorables, the lot of em.

Doesn't patreon get taxed with the VAT. Declaring income is a bit pointless when patrons get taxed when contributing. At least that's how it works in Europe.

test
(sry for this I need it)

discord.gg/3Sz4uHW

Source?

Kao no nai tsuki dai

Fucking degenerate

isn't this legitimately domestic terrorism?

Domestic terrorism is just a meaningless buzzword for "whoever the people in charge happen to dislike at the time".

Tell Breitbart about this, I'm serious
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
I'm sure they'd relish the opportunity to shit on DM

and then he comes home and harrasses internet strangers you dumb fuck

That's immoral and evil.

bump

No, the square is racist.

White people are a global minority.
India alone houses about 20% of the entire world population.

There is an overabundance of "colored" people in the world, but they're not majorities in white countries.
And later on they're not minorities in white cities but in white towns.
And later on they're not minorities in white towns, but white villages.
And later on they're not minorities in white villages, but in the last white street.
And later on still, they're not minorities in the last white street anymore, but minorities in the last white appartment.

Until they're not minorities there anymore, either.

Goodbye white man.

Nonwhites always having their foot in the door.
"We might be global majorities, but in here? Your white we are local minorities. Go make way for us or be an evil racist."