Why is Ron Pearlman so based?

Why is Ron Pearlman so based?

He's a jew.

He's pretty much the only Jew I would want to bang my wife

here's your sage

>>>/cuck/

Ron Pearlman best role was in 5ive Girls

Bill Paxton was still the best thing about the movie though by far

He was really good in Hand of God. That and Sneaky Pete are the only decent shows Amazon have produced.

What did he mean by this?

And Thanks for watching faggot!

Ron Perlman points out that Trump is incoherent and the rest is filler. Joy is too dumb to realize that the problem with Trump isn't "he's uncouth" or "he's unsophisticated." The problem is "his words don't add up to anything." You can speak plainly and bluntly but communicate a lot. Trump doesn't do that. He just meanders without saying anything.

No there was really cute girls but his part was cool too :)

He's a Jew, they are just great people.

What did he mean by this?

Is that seriously one of the hosts on that channel? I thought I've seen every variation of "pathetic and punchable nu-male" but this guy seriously made me rethink how low and pathetic a nu-male can get.

I hate news reporters. Their mannerisms make it difficult to think.

Darn, dunno what happened. How is he based?

Fucking reported!

dunno if that was actually ron perlman's pupper that the fag ran over but in my headcanon, perlman tracked him down and tortured him to death.

Check imdb. Shitty rating. Boring story. Plenty of sluts in this one. Alright! Hope it's worth watching! View parents guide.

So, a butt. And something that might possibly be maybe a tit if you squint just right and pause it at the right frame.

No thanks.

Wasted trips, it is not my fault that Ron has a shity filmography.
Plus the film has now a cult following and is pleasant to watch.

So he's a pedophile.

I loved him as an actor, but I don't care for his politics.

What? Out of the closet?