>A poll of Republicans has found that The Daily Stormer is far and above the...

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

dailystormer.com/poll-daily-stormer-ranked-most-trusted-republican-news-outlet/
archive.is/qnfVQ

A poll of Republicans has found that The Daily Stormer is far and above the news source they trust most.
The margins of the poll, conducted between November 14-16 by The Daily Stormer, were somewhat astonishing. A staggering 97% of Republicans find the Stormer to be more trustworthy than other Republican outlets. Drudge Report came in second place with 2% of Republicans placing their highest levels of trust in this website, run by a Jewish homosexual.

Breitbart scored 1% in the poll, while no Republicans chose National Review, Fox News, Gateway Pundit or WoldNetDaily as their most-trusted goto news site. This doesn’t mean that Republicans don’t trust these outlets, simply that they trust them less than the Stormer, which has been lauded by Republicans for its focus on facts and its commitment to journalistic integrity.

The poll has a 3% margin of error, meaning it is possible that up to 100% of Republicans trust The Daily Stormer more than other outlets.

Pollees were asked to explain why they put such high levels of trust in the Stormer, and their answers were shockingly similar, stressing the site’s impartiality, commitment to the truth and unflinching adherence to the values and principles of the GOP.

“I really love their insight. But what I like most about DS is that you know they’re totally unbiased. It’s refreshing, really. If you need to know what’s going on in the world of Republicans, you know you’ll get the straight dope from DS,” said one Republican voter.

“The Daily Stormer is the only mainstream republican news source you can trust, all other news outlets are run by confused neocons who claim to be right wing but support feminism, immigration, and try to pander to black people and other subhumans,” answered another.

“I trust The Daily Stormer over any other news outlet because the founder of the site and the people who write for it value truthful reporting and analyzing over political correctness and corrupt donor money,” said a third.

“The Daily Stormer, more than every other Republican news outlet, is unflinchingly honest, concise, and well-sourced,” said a fourth.

In a world of media lies, The Daily Stormer has gained a reputation for truthfulness that is sure to bring the site into prominence in the future.

Recently, Breitbart’s chief Steve Bannon was made the chief advisor to president-elect Donald Trump, and Daily Stormer’s founder Andrew Anglin doesn’t view it as out of the question that he will someday land a similar job.

“I’m 32, Bannon is 62,” said Anglin, “we’ve both worked in the right-wing as representative of our respective generations. I believe that by the time I get to be Bannon’s age, I’ll be working in the White House in a similar capacity.”

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

we polled our own readers and we're the #1 by a 95 point margin!

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

(checked)
Well if the poll is conducted BY THE DAILY STORMER, then obviously the people who actually go on there would already find them more trustworthy.
That's like shopping at a particular store, then taking a poll at the checkout that asks where you prefer to shop.
Sage because anglin is an albino nigger.

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

DailyStormer is still a thing
Ooga booga, where all da white womenz at?

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

a poll by Daily Stormer found the Daily Stormer to be the most trustworthy source of news

Interesting.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Is DS FBI?

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Wasn't this site calling for its users to form IRL groups and meetings of its users and specified of them to be young (gullible)?, us fellow nazis amirite?

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

wew

William Williams
William Williams

"Our studies find that you should trust us."
lol

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

ITT: people who think Anglin was being serious

I did talk to weev, though, and he said that they are seriously pivoting towards LARPing as Reshpectable Conshervatives. They wanted to ditch the faggy term "Alt-Right" for "New Right", but the #1 Jewgle search for that right now is a subleddit run by /r/the_shabbosgoyim. So, they decided to run full-bore with the narrative that "Look at me, I'm the GOP now".

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Are you Vox Day? Because that's something Vox Day would say.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Being a neo-nazi or even an 'ironic' neo-nazi makes you illiterate. Read the comments on that site. Those people can barely write.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

CNN pollsters found CNN rated top tier broadcasting among CNN audiences, reports CNN.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Can you tell them to do something about their commenters? I mean what is it about the internet right-wing that makes people be so completely uninsightful, only want to communicate through memes, and just in general be fucking stupid? Radix, the Alternative-Right blog, TRS, DailyStormer all have the same type of retarded commenta that don't contribute anything and sometimes aren't even on topic. I fucking hate this shit.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

all the newfags ITT that don't recognize Anglin's bait

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

reading Radix and Colin Lidell's blogspot
/lgbt/index.html

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Doesn't even matter. They're all the same shit anyway. Counter-Currents and TOO have actually good intelligent comments though.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

LOL a poll on daily stormer that's supposedly going to be attracting the average Republican when the only people who browse the daily stormer are people in the fringe right wing.

believe that by the time I get to be Bannon’s age, I’ll be working in the White House in a similar capacity.”

the ego on this unimportant faggot holy shit

Evan Young
Evan Young

all these butthurt comments

You lads need to have a giggle ever once in a while jesus christ.

Tyler James
Tyler James

also, observe my numbers

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Hey kid, wanna blow up a building?

John Garcia
John Garcia

I love their current banner.

WE REPUBLICANS NOW

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

m8, that's internet comments in general, not just their sphere.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

test

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

test2
test2