South Park discussion

fav. eps of south park?

no 1 would be Raisins

Shit from season 4 onwards.
/thread

Here's an episode that Holla Forums could learn a lesson from.

Coon and Friends eps.

They were trash.

Jimmy and Timmy join the Crips or Jimmy and Timmy at the Special Olympics.

the butters episode, the one with scott tenorman and the "simplsons did it" one.

Worldwide recorder concert and child molestation is not funny are pretty great. Death camp of tolerance is a good one too.

I dont remember any because I'm an actual human being

Ftfy brah.

>>>/somethingawful/

The Imaginationland episodes were pretty good.

I don't know names of episodes
1. Lochness Monster
2. Butters as a pimp
3. Tweak & the underpants gnomes
4. Raisins
5. the all Butters episode
6. Cartman in special olympics & Jimmy roids
7. Timmy & Jimmy fight scene from They Live
8. Cartman cosplays at Will Smith in Wild Wild West
9. I'm sorry, I thought this was America
10. Suck my jagon…space kikes reveal Earth is a tv show
11. First towelie
12. Towelie intervention

nigger

Holla Forums episode was good

Two of the only self-conscious jews in the business, other than Larry David that is. Social commentary is often spot on, though slanted as they openly admit in interviews. The decision to hang off on the 'LEL dRUMPF' jokes for upcoming seasons in response to poe's law actualizing shows that they're probably the best and smartest animation duo to have lived.

The one with Pimp Butters

That was not Holla Forums in any way. Maybe Holla Forums 2.0, but not real Holla Forums

Casa Bonita.
Having been there I can relate to Cartman.

It started to really go down hill when they added linear storytelling into their seasons, but it dropped in quality when the humor and graphics started getting serious and less quirky

Retrospectively? sp was never good. garrison's faggotry was the worst. Disgusting.

I'm a simple man really.

the one where they make fun of drumpgf

That was pretty funny and i'm a big Mel Gibson fan. Making him seem like a loon actually worked out for him. Some of Mel's best work has come out after some trivial scandal involving him. Just like how Robert Downey Jr. being a "reformed druggie" worked out to his advantage once he started working again.

>>>/reddit/

The thing is Trump is too stupid to make fun of, you don't have to do anything, he mocks himself with every action he takes or word he says. Mocking braindead people like Trump is like mocking retarded kids. It's just not cool.

a lot of people dont realize but the crazy Mel episode came out a while before the cop incident

the one they kill drup XD

I have a soft spot for korn's groovy pirate ghost mystery

The problem with you goys, is that you absolutely believe anything the party throws at you. One change at a time, they shape you into anything they want.

Imagine his tiny penis buried in pubic hair.

Trump is probably one of the easiest targets to mock and people were making actually funny jokes about him for decades before he even considered running for president.
Being a humorless cunt is no one's fault but your own.

The episode where they sent a whale to the moon was pretty funny.

ahahaha

okay Holla Forums, back to your containment board

Beloved is indeed debatable but tycoon?
He's literally the definition of tycoon.

underage

okay folks this ain't time for derailing

Nigger the OP intended for this thread to be derailed.

The one about Ziplining. I just really hate the "action"-guide phenomena so it's kinda funny.

Chinpokomon was an early favorite

The Fingerbang episode.

cracker

Scott Tenorman must die is indisputably the greatest episode. The ending is one of the best ever.

Not particularly famalam

Imagine him sitting atop a mountain overlooking Rome, drinking cheap wine.

I'm still rewatching episodes daily and the jokes never get old.

The ones in which DRUMPF gets btfo xD

Whichever one Cartman finds all the aborted fetuses.