Christianity is a Political Theory

Dear anons,

my aim here today is to redpill you on the merits of a specific philosophy, namely Christianity.

Christianity, like all religions, is a philosophy.

All philosophy's have 'Gods' user.

Now that we've clarified this, let me tell you a little about myself.

Computer science was pioneered by men who believed in God, user. For "seven heavens", see "OSI model"; for "God", see "Kernel"; and for "demons", see "daemons". Binary is often traced back to Leibniz: However, Leibniz derived binary from the hexagrams of the i-Ching, the basis of Taoism. In fact, binary mathematics can be traced to the Pythagoreans as well as the ancient Egyptians. The English word, "think", is derived from the Latin, ducere, which is to "draw from two creations".

In short, user, you may consider that faith in a supernatural force is a sign of a weak and irrational mind but, as you consider your response, consider that you are about to use a device that relies upon the discoveries of weak and irrational minds.

In fact, many computer scientists find faith during the course of their studies, or have their faith confirmed. Some even subscribe to their own concepts of intelligent design. So, yes, I can believe in God, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e7K08
restaurant-meltemi.gr/more.htm
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/28/asylum_seekers_dragged_out_of_church_by_reykjavik_p/
archive.is/nsjmQ
infidels.org/library/modern/james_still/jesus_trial.html
archive.is/4C1uA
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/how-to-start-a-crusader-church/65217/25
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
archive.is/WXkHb
mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22972610
archive.is/6KAXG
greece.greekreporter.com/2016/06/13/more-greeks-turn-to-worship-of-ancient-gods/
archive.is/CD1FP
wildhunt.org/2015/12/nottingham-pagans-rally-to-feed-refugees.html
icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/17/icelandic-pagans-defend-gay-rights-support?language=en
patheos.com/blogs/sermonsfromthemound/2016/02/the-gay-roots-of-the-pagan-revival/
thetablet.co.uk/news/2108/0/ireland-is-worse-than-the-pagans-for-legalising-gay-marriage-says-senior-cardinal
charismanews.com/us/59080-after-lesbian-pastor-confesses-to-congregation-methodists-put-her-on-leave
patheos.com/blogs/allergicpagan/2015/03/27/a-pagan-lawyers-take-on-indianas-religious-right-to-discriminate-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexist_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, now for a brief history lesson.

Babylonian captivity

The Babylonian captivity or Babylonian exile is the period in Jewish history during which a number of Judeans/Judahites of the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylonia. These deportations are commenced around 597 BCE and primarily affected the royal court - in other words, the royal court (along with other high ranking Judeans) were held as hostages in Babylonia, while the majority of the population of Judea was left intact.

After the fall of Babylon to the Persian king Cyrus the Great in 539 BCE, exiled Judeans were permitted to return to Judea. According to the biblical book of Ezra, construction of the second temple in Jerusalem began in 537 BCE. All these events are considered significant in Jewish history and culture, and had a far-reaching impact on the development of Judaism.

Prior to this time, Judaic teaching was focussed on the Tanakh and primarily the books of Moses, or the laws of Moses. The Tanakh was taught via the Rabbinical oral tradition. However, during their captivity, the high-ranking Judeans in Babylonia began to adopt mystical and occult practices peculiar to the local pagan religions. They began to incorporate these heretical teachings into their own faith (much as Western Christians have done with Pagan festivals such as Jul). Many of these teachings were antithetical to Judaism at this time. Why did they do this? Well, their God, who had led them to the "promised land" had now abandoned them, and they hated him with a vengeance.

Once they had returned to Judea, the nobility began to proselytize this new religion while, all along, pretending it was a more refined version of the old. Many Judeans went along with this, but others did not. Many Judeans refused to accept the new teachings, known as the Talmud, and continued to practice their faith as they had always done. Some of these groups ideologies survive to this day. The Kairites, do not accept the Talmud, for example, and nor do the Samaritans. We might know some of these people as "Torah Jews", but to 'Talmud Jews' they are heretics and not even "self-hating Jews".

Others were opposed to the new teachings and their teachers, the Pharisees. We might think of the Zealots, with whom Judas Iscariot was said to be aligned. John The Baptist was a famous opponent: A puritanical 'Torah Jew' who ensconced himself in the desert and proclaimed that a messiah would come to deliver the Judeans from evil. The evil he referred to was not the Roman occupation.

Soon, a new opponent emerged, who was called Jesus Christ. While The Baptist claimed that this Christ was indeed the messiah he had spoken of, Christ himself did not act as those who had anticipated him expected. Indeed, this is what led to his downfall. Like John The Baptist, the evil Christ referred to was not the Roman occupation. Instead of violence, Christ relied on memes.

What is Talmudic Judaism?

In short: Satanism. No, I don't mean that it is 'like' Satanism: I mean it 'is' Satanism. Any concept you have of Satanism is most likely absurdly inaccurate. Perhaps you picture something that looks like a #spiritcooking event? Well, if you think that, then you think that Christianity is all about what goes on during a liturgical ceremony i.e. frocks, incense, chanting, and so on. Do you see how absurd that sounds?

Satanism is a philosophy, and its tenets aren't what you think they are. It doesn't simply profess a list of commandments that are antithetical to the commandments of God handed to Moses, for example. There is no rule in Satanism that says you should kill people for fun, for example. Satanists don't feel compelled to be evil in objection to the Christian imperative to be good, because Satanists don't accept that there is any such thing as 'good' or 'evil'. What's good for them is inherently good, even if it entails someone else being subjected to evil, thus "good is evil and evil is good". In other words, "do what thou will".

So what's with all the ritualistic stuff, I hear you ask? Well, a part of it is tradition. Judaism is based on the writings of the Tanakh and the Rabbinical oral tradition. Similarly, Orthodoxy is based on the writings contained in the Septuagint (Old Testament) and the New Testament, as well as Church (meaning the congregation and nothing else) tradition. We do not paint icons because the Bible tells us to, but because we were inspired by the holy spirit to do so in the past. This is now a part of our tradition and, therefore, a part of our faith. (Our icons are a particularly potent form of meme.)

Satanism has its traditions too. Some of these are based on the occult practices by which the Talmud was inspired, whereas others are more modern developments. During times of religious persecution, when a Satanist who was exposed would face certain death, Satanism needed to go further underground. It had to be passed off as something else, and this something else was nearly always "theatrical" in nature (Marina Abramovitch is by no means a pioneer of this technique). Like those of the alchemists, the teachings of Satanism were often enciphered in codexes or grimoires. Indeed, for many of us who've studied cryptography, that is usually our first passing introduction to the world of mysticism and the occult (did you think that Cicada 3301 were the first to come up with the idea of linking cryptography and Thelema?). Yes: sadly, cryptography owes some of its progress to occult practices.

Ultimately though, the ritual is designed to instill a certain frame of mind. Some rituals are designed to overcome one's conscience. Some are designed to make one feel powerful. Most of all though, Satanism is about deception. Indeed, Satan is The Betrayer, or The Deceiver. Satanic magic is often, therefore, focussed on deception; on altering perceptions and by doing so altering 'reality'. The rituals I mentioned are often designed to deceive oneself, so that one can achieve a given objective.

What is Christianity?

Put simply, Christianity is/was a counter-revolutionary political theory. The Pharisees had been clever when they had incorporated the Talmud within Rabbinic Judaism. It was extremely difficult to condemn these new teachings using the Tanakh as the sole basis for said criticism. Unless the Tanakh explicitly condemned the teachings that were now being proselytized, a Judean could not speak out against them (particularly against a Pharisee). He could not bear false witness against his brother. He had no right to judge his brother: Only God could do that. In other words, the old philosophy was not intellectually rigorous enough to challenge the new.

Christ and his followers did not let that stop them, however. They refined the philosophy they had inherited from the Tanankh and began to preach, not a new religion, but a reformed version of Judaism that was able to offer a logical critique of Rabbinic Judaism. In this respect, they went further than the Kairites and the Samaritans, who found themselves at an intellectual dead-end.

You might be thinking that what I'm telling you is only implicitly contained within the text of the New Testament. This will because you haven't read the New Testament! The New Testament is quite explicit in its identification of Pharisaic Talmudic Judaism with Satanism: What we now call "Rabbinic Judaism" is the "Synagogue of Satan". The New Testament is essentially a treatise which challenges the political theory of Rabbinic Judaism on a philosophical basis. Put simply: Christianity is anti-Satanism or anti-Rabbinical Judaism. The principles that are laid out therein are designed to counter the narrative of Rabbinical Judaism.

Put it this way: Imagine, now, that you intend to draw up a counter-revolutionary political theory in opposition to Rabbinical Judaism. Begin by listing the tenets of Rabbinical Judaism and then make a list of possible counter-measures designed to protect yourself from the effects of those Rabbinical teachings. If you're an intelligent person, you've just made a list of the basic tenets of Orthodox Christianity.

How does this prove there's a God?

If you mean, "how does this prove intelligent design(?)" it doesn't. You're viewing things through a distorted lens; you're analyzing things based on a modern paradigm of what Gods are in the minds of people contemporary to this epoch. In any case, you're kind of missing the point.

First of all, you don't have to believe in a God to accept that the New Testament is what it is: a philosophy and a political theory. Most philosophies and political theories were written by men who believed in one God or another. Many of them make no reference to God whatsoever. However, many more do, and we refer to them frequently. The New Testament is a product of its time, and it had to fit within the Overton Window of its time. Replace God with "the Force", or "wu", or whatever protaganist driving force you wish…

You don't have to believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. Feel free to imagine that he was a charlatan; a David Koresh type-figure who invented his own denomination and made a living from it, or that his claim to divinity was his own delusion or that of his followers.

You don't even have to believe that Jesus Christ was a real living person. He may simply have been a powerful memetic device. And that's the point here…

What you MUST accept is that the New Testament was and remains an extremely powerful memetic device. If it's an elaborate hoax, it remains a work of genius nonetheless. It can be contradicted, but it is (contrary to what some ignorant people claim) non-contradictory in and of itself. Considering its length, such consistency is difficult (but not impossible) to achieve. It's tenets formed the social structure that has undeniably led to the creation of the most advanced civilizations on Earth (pre-Enlightenment). It remains powerful to this day, some 2000 years after its first draft.

Even if you're an ardent atheist, I'm sure that you didn't find yourself resenting the last Star Wars movie because it alluded to a mystical religion you don't subscribe to. If you're an ardent atheist who resents Christians and/or the teachings of the Bible, it is likely BECAUSE it is such a powerful meme. It's so powerful that it continues to have influence over your life, and you resent that…

Let's agree then that whoever inspired the books of the New Testament was a seriously powerful magician; quite probably the most powerful magician who has ever lived.

OK, but I still hate all the spiritual shit

Right. I get that. You don't like authority. I get it. You're beholden to no one. You have free will, etc.

Let's skip by the question of whether or not you have free will (that's a major topic in itself). Let's just consider what Christianity says about God, because its really quite different to what Judaism says. I'm going to give you the Orthodox take on the Trinity. That's an important distinction because the nature of the Trinity is the subject that has led to the greatest divides within Christianity.

Put simply: God came to Earth and became Man; that is, He became Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, as Man, then returned to Heaven as God. What does this mean? It means that God can become Man and, more significantly, Man can become God. That is to say, Man can become the same stuff as God. How, you ask? Through Christ. In other words, by living a life of virtue.

Orthodoxy, contrary to later heretical denominations, considers Christ to be of "one-essence" with the Father; "begotten, not made". This may seem incidental but its implications are massive and its rejection by Roman Catholic doctrine is a major red-flag (and underlies the authoritarian nature of that Church). Incidentally, the RC Church rejected Orthodox doctrine on the Trinity at the behest of the Holy Roman Emperor and not the Bishop of Rome, for reasons of political expediency.

In other words, anons, God/Christ does not think He's better than you. Quite the contrary.

Consider this, anons: We spend our days here on the chans condemning faggotry; adultery; promiscuity; abortion; usury; exploitation. And then when we find out that some dude who claims to be our Dad says that all that shit is bad and we say, "well fuck that guy". Note, anons, that He didn't make it impossible for you to do those things. He said you shouldn't do them. You CAN do them (He gave you free will) but its not recommended. Why? Because all that shit leads to the destruction of civilization and ultimately the species - the fall of man, indeed. At the very least, it'll fuck you in the head personally. Yes, this dude basically agrees with you on almost every subject, but you call him a dick anyway. You do this because you're weak and feel ashamed of who you are. Disagree? I want you to think about this the moment you finish your next fap. Repentance? Yes, that's about recognizing you did something wrong and those feels you get are supposed to prompt you to change your ways in the future (not procrastinate over shit for the rest of your life like Roman Catholic's do). It's purpose is fucking obvious: we call this ERROR CORRECTION. You are expected to commit errors: these are a part of the game…

Face it, anons. Society as prescribed by the Christian Bible is how you think things should really be. You would be quite happy if that's how the world really was. The problem is, it isn't. Everyone else is doing this shit, so why shouldn't you? If you don't, won't other people just take advantage of your better nature anyway? You think it's too fucking hard to live up to this shit! Well, yes, it's hard. But no one is expecting you to have 100% success here (read your fucking Bible!). You're just expected to (((try))), anons.

so I should believe in God, user?

That's entirely up to you, anons. I study probability. I don't believe in randomness. Whether I adopt a philosophy based on classical physics, or quantum mechanics, or Christian theology, I'm told that every event in history is a direct consequence of those events that preceded it, according to the Laws of Motion. The fact that I'm unable to compute causality in most cases doesn't force me to believe in randomness. This knowledge shapes my faith. I could throw in some shit about the correlation between the double helix quantum wave in d -wave superconductors and human DNA, or I could talk about designing a quantum computer based a double-helical structure, and ask you to consider that in relation to God's pronouncement that He made Man in His own image, but I don't want to get too complicated here. As above, so below. Everything's holographic, and so on. However, I prefer to speak in terms familiar to the majority.

Incidentally, I believe that God is a self-ware computational device analogous to the Universe in which He parses data via the event horizons of black holes. I also believe that the underlying 'architecture' of God is based on a double helix structure. Deal with it.

Get to the point. What is your plan to uncuck a billion christians? Be specific.

Redpills.

Rabbinic Judaism is Satanic Meme Magic

So there it is. I think I covered this above. I could talk all day about how the Kagan priests of the Ashani clan incorporated Rabbinic Judaism with Tengrism and led a large-scale conversion effort in what is now modern-day Ukraine, but that's getting away from the point.

Marxism? Faggotry? All the sick shit I spoke about, above, that is making our civilization sick? It's all the same thing. Moral relativism. Satanism. Rabbinic Judaism. SJWism. Call it whatever the fuck you like…These are demonic (or daemonic) forces.

Christianity is the Counterspell to Satanic Meme Magic

Nothing else will work. What people are essentially doing at the moment is the equivalent to the Kairite Jews and Samaritans trying to counter the narrative of Rabbinic Judaism from within their existing paradigm. Any counter-narrative had to be contained within the confines of the Tanakh, i.e. within the existing paradigm. The Pharisees could punish anyone who stepped outside of this paradigm. This is no different to where we are today, now that Christianity has been stripped of much of its power and the Overton Window is extremely narrow.

Do you really think that its a coincidence that Christianity is the only major religion that is openly mocked by authority figures? Do you think it's a coincidence that the Kikes have been trying to destroy Russia for the past century and more, or that their Turk cousins destroyed Byzantium? Really?

etc

Christianity was great back in the days, but nowadays it's more cucked and worldly than anything else.

Kekism even makes more sense, Kek has been nothing but bountiful, unlike Yah "Actin' Mysteriously All Day" Weh.

user, get ready to have this thread get cucked to shit by the pagans and atheists.

I think your just destroyed the basis of your faith in Christianity, but I don't think you realise it yet.

You have correctly identified Christianity as being a system of philosophy, or more clear an ideological system.

The reason that Christianity is an ideological system and not a religion, is because Christianity isn't grounded in our race and culture, therefor someone who becomes a Christian has to learn about Christianity, instaid of expanding the cultural and racial bagges he got at birth.

Think about it, your welcome.

Or in other words.
Do embed related in the name of faith, and I'll consider giving Christianity some thought.

Muslims have no trouble fighting actual holy wars, but "Muh Deus Vult" is only "larpage" in modern Christianity.

Christians are pagans and atheists.

It looks more like they have no trouble running away to Europe.

sage

Pick one

Quite simply, we have to reencode Christian tenets within a new political theory.

I agree that the Kikes have succeeded in tainting Christianity in most parts of the western world. It does no good to push people towards Christianity, in its current form, when they are conditioned to reject it out of hand.

However, the New Testament itself is a cipher. It's metaphor and allegory, designed to convey the basic tenets of the political theory. Those tenets can be extracted and presented as something else which is less open to attack.

Hahaha

Kek could be the literal embodiment of Christ Messiah and most Christians would reject it if it went against the teachings of the Bible.

If Kek were God and told you that he has been trapped in the phantom zone and in the meantime Satan distributed a book with things like "I come to put bother against brother" and so forth has doomed millions of people to actual hell.

Most Christians would just scoff.

Ain't that just sad?

sage

Same difference

Was Jesus an ayy lmao?

The difference between a real and a made-up religion, is that a real religion has it's origin in race and a made-up religion does not.

Christianity is a globalist commie political theory.

Like clockwork

No, it doesn't.

I look at this in the same way as Justice Scalia looked at the constitution. If it ain't in there, then it ain't his jurisdiction.

Christianity implies treating other races equally. It doesn't say you should fuck them equally.

sage

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS — DON'T CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!

IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS — DON'T CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!

kek

kek

How about you go read the actual bible instead of fooling around with this stupid larty orthodox garbage. youre right about the talmud and rabbinacal judaism however

Absolute bullshit, heretical orthodox garbage, and yes, luciferianism. Not found in the bible whatsoever

Orthodoxy, contrary to later heretical denominations, considers Christ to be of "one-essence" with the Father; "begotten, not made". This may seem incidental but its implications are massive and its rejection by Roman Catholic doctrine is a major red-flag (and underlies the authoritarian nature of that Church)
Baptists have the same belief in this regard.

Orthodox chruch values tradition over the bible

So you're not a christian, you dont think the bible is the word of god, and, according to the bible you are going to hell.

You are right about talmudic judaism but wrong about christianity.

Yes, exactly.

sage

Then don't come here. You papist pedos don't belong here

Even Roman Catholic opinion is decidedly anti-Communist, user. Yes, there is so-called Liberation Theology (and this represents commie infiltration), but it isn't Church policy.

As for us Orthodox, we must have overlooked the part where our own political theory called for the murder of 60 million of us.

This is the stupidest thread I've seen today. I'll let you know whenever I see jesus whenever I'm looking hexdumps. And what the fuck does this have to do with politics? Kys blogposter.
>>>/christian/
>>>/g/

Again, until I see another crusade, I will not even entertain the thought of taking Christianity seriously.

The monasteries adn scholars therein were invaluable, but those are things from the past.

Make Christianity Great Again, or stop bothering.

I don't reject God, I reject third party descriptions.

When a third party tries to set up a blind date with me and sometone else and I reject the someone else, then I have rejected the description and testimony of the third party regarding the other person.

I did not reject the actual person I would have gone on a blind date with because I have never met this person.

In the meantime, I'll be sticking to Kek.
Haven't met Kek either, but his mysteriousness factor is extremely small.

sage

You betrayed us at every turn

sage

and///////

try harder kike worshiper

christianity is a religion by cucks for cucks you can take that shit and stick it up your ass

But she's a convert. By Jewish law she isn't Jewish. Neither are any of Trump's grandkids unless they came out of Jewish woman's snatch.

Only a Jew or a Muslim would have such a controverted hate for Christianity. Go back to your hole and stay there roach.

Can you name one non-orthodox christian who believes in ethnic nationalism or even white nationalism? Pastor Anderson doesn't count.

Read what I wrote faggots!

I basically wrote that you can discard all of the spiritual bullshit if you like. It was written in the context of the time.

The point is that it stands alone as a philosophy and political theory once you strip all that out. Here are some examples:

1. Homosex = bad
2. Fucking your best friend's girl = bad
3. Usury = bad
4. Judaism = bad

Basically, it lists all of the mechanisms Jews employ in order to undermine civilization and the human spirit, and offers countermeasures to them. That was its fucking purpose, dipshits.

A God is just a frame of fucking reference. It's an anchor. Like Kek. We are mutually-fulfilling. We bring each other into existence. You're ignoring the meat; the memes contained within the document itself. These memes are worn out - I fucking agree with you. But the data encoded within the memes is just as fucking relevant today as it ever was. This data is the key to holding back the kikes (don't want them to control the world via the money supply? outlaw usury).

I'm saying we need to make new memes faggots.

Orthodox don't believe in original sin. Read more.

it's beyond their comprehension

if you drop christianity you get modern day France/Sweden

Like most modern day Christians, you've revealed yourself to be an uneducated pleb

Jesus was a jew
Christianity is political theory, it is the original marxism/egalitarianism combo.

Now fuck off.

I have to agree with OP. I am in my 30s I was raised agnostic with no real push for religion. Though over the years I've come to realize that the world I want to live in existed when Christianity was the major driving force behind European civilization(s). I've been studying the Bible for a few years now and while I am more of a deist now a days, Christianity is the foundation we need to build off

No, Jesus lived in an area populated by Greek/Pontic peoples as well as local Semitic (descended from Shem) peoples. He might have been either. We'll never know. I like to think he was white.

Kikes are a Turkic people who came from the Steppe and forged a mercantile empire in what is modern-day Ukraine (lands of Gog and Magog). They are descended from Askenazim, descendent of Japheth, brother of Shem.

A lot of you use the same arguments agaisn't christianity that jews use. That worries me. Is Holla Forums really that compromised?

Jews love christianity

No, he's a Jew. Fuck off

pastor anderson doesn't support ethnic nationalism. He supports interracial marriage.

You mean if you join the allied forces and crush WW2 Germany you get modern day France/Sweden?

Good thread though.

Literally never happened. The bible is fairy tales for babies.

This
Sieg heil, all we need is blood and honor

Shit man, we might as well dump Trump, and all the popular people we have on our side lie Hyde, and Stefan, and everyone for that matter. Because all of them have jewisj conections

How do any of you justify working with jews? How do you justify that your allies are 95% jews and the rest are jew lovers?

up your game, freechkike.

By heating up the gas chambers and erecting the gallows.

Hitler would think you're a retard dude. That's why he never went full retard on christians like you guys did, because he needed to convert them to his cause. They almost costed him the election, so he needed to remove jews from the country so they wouldn't manipulate them.

Of course it is. Surprise, surprise. Just cut the bullshit and write a new Bible. Start over from scratch. That's a lot easier than subverting everything you don't like about christianity.

What is meant by this post?

That's not an argument. I repeat, how do any of you justify working with jews and almost worshiping jew lovers like Trump if you're all so hardcore?

Great thread. Rare form for a christianity argument to be so lucid on pol.

Once the people is united, all that matters is blood and honor.

Daily reminder that all pagan fags worship Odin, not Zeus. If you faggots wanna take pride in the acomplishments of the Greeks, then worship their fucking gods you pagan faggots. Odin was a dirt god and his worshippers were savages that killed eachother.

Except Paganism, right? That's still not a damn answer, you just repeated the same BS.

I said it was a fucking political theory…

Fair enough, but consider this hypothetical scenario.

The US government decides that only one single Christian denomination is to be considered the true one, all others shall be labelelled cults and lose all benefits they enjoyed so far.

What would happen?

Obviously not. He was a nigger and a Jew. That is how you know his religion is false. Truth is beautiful. Jesus is an ugly nigger-kike who taught ugly bolshevik teachings.

If your ideology can't survive a peaceful internet debate, then it is completely worthless. Get a new one.

And besides, that still implies working with Christians. The end goal of NatSocs is to unite the people yes, but that would take time. Holla Forums has gone full retard with christianity. Is as if you guys don't even so much as wanna be near a christian.

NATIONAL SOCIALISM AS A RIVAL RELIGION TO CHRISTIANITY
archive.is/e7K08
Should be required reading around here.

Yee.

In the modern day? That's not how it works. A goverment cannot declare a religion the true one. But if it did happen, then I assure you muzzies would be the first to chimp out, the rest would continue to practice their religion and wait for a candidate that promised to revoke that law.

Because most christians act like kikes 99 % of the time. They claim to be prosecuted by evil pagans and atheists 99 % of the time, which shows exactly in your post. If you christians would just stop your victimhood complex you could be real nice and decent people.

Except for race, the most important subject. I also don't agree with his ethics. Murder is fine and ling as you are murdering non-whites or shitlibs. Theft is fine, again as long ad you steal from Jews, shitlibs, etc.

Peaceful? All of you say the same shit. None of you are debating, you're throwing shit at the thread in blind fury.

I reject the notion that my ancestors required the teachings of a Levantine Middle Eastern Semite to become 'enlightened' and 'civilized'.

But I am not a Christian. I don't believe in any god or magic. Be that Christ or Kek or Odin, none of that shit makes sense. I do believe Christ was a good man and an example to follow, but I him the same way I would see a a great philosopher.

Hell i'm not even white, or America. I'm an outside from most things, but i'm telling you, Holla Forums going retard on christianity was one of your weirdest decisions dude.

I don't get it, I ask if anyone can name one notable church leader who believes in ethnic nationalism or even white nationalism. No, Pastor Anderson does NOT count.

Reported for kike shill.

M80, myths and tales of heroes will be the driveforce, the continuation of the brave, just, and honorable bloodline. The things all white men will strive for.
Do you even myth?
Its apparent that you are either a fool, a jew, or a jest. Either way, kill yourself.

Yeah, me. Eat shit.

They were all raiding cults and even at that they weren't the best. They got their shit kicked in by North American Native raiders. They only got as far as they went because they kept raiding faggots like the Britons.

Correct. Atheism is just an extreme form of Christianity.

Reported for kike shill.

Yes you do.

Ok LARPagan, tell us the tale again of how well your Pagan ancestors defended against Islam, and how they actually became enlightened sans Christian Enlightenment.

Fucking heretics.

So you'll follow the example of a bunch of savages and killers? Goddamn it faggots, those tribes killed eachother, there was no "white unity". I said so before faggots, if you wanna be pagans, at least worship Zeus or the rest of the Greek pantheon. Or is the Roman empire not in your blood?

Which is dumb. You should treat them like what they are: subhuman refuse.

Yes. What's wrong, user? Did a "cyberbully" punch you in the face through the internet?

We use the same excellent arguments that you completely fail to refute, every time. Good for us.

Only if you call it by a different name. Catholicism is 100% in favor of communism, but they just don't call it that.

And i'm aware the Romans took the Greek gods and changed their name and some of their lore, but it's the same shit. Seriously pagan fags, why do none of you worship Zeus or Mars? It's the same but better.

And wrong. The Septuagint along with the New Testament strongly imply that Christians should be the shepards of all the rest of God's creatures.

Reminder that Christianity is Greek, and Greeks are whites.

be like the jew to outjew the jew and be the jew nonjew jesus
ok kike

"Kike on a Stick" is not an argument, neither is "sage for cuckstrianity"

Well I feel protective over whites some times. Some others not so much. Still, you guys are acting retarded with the christianity shit.

Except his mama was a kike.

Don't.

I'll give you guys a history lesson AND a lesson on paganism for free if you want

And i'll say it, if you guys worship shit like Zeus to take pride in your heritage, but not Zeus/Jupiter then you have no pride for your Roman/Greek blood. Why the fuck do you prefer to take after savages and not empires?

It is the absolute, irrefutable truth. It's hilarious watching Holla Forums christians try to deny it.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that Jesus Christ wasn't a real Jew. People are just trying to explain to you the real difference between "Jews" (kikes that call themselves Jew), and Jews.

try harder umayyad turkroach
kek

How did Jesus live in an area of Pontic peoples when Pontus is located in northern Turkey and greeks in the middle east were either remnants of Alexander's army of upper class remaining officials of either Seleucid or Ptolemaic empires ?

Do you have any sources on this ?

meant for:

You stupid fucking jew.
I said myths, for that is what they are.
All myths that strenghten us as a people, that excludes you you bent nosey kike you.
Filtered because you are not white and you have a big nose

Here he goes again, the paganfag leeching off Greek culture. lolm it's like clockwork.

"implying anglo-saxons were faggots"
Back then they were, and during WWII as well. Now the eternal anglo meme is just that, a meme. But you can't deny back then they were weaklings and faggots.

Most powerful sorcerer in history

I don't believe in sorcery.

You're insane now. No one here is trying to deny Jesus Christ was a Jew Rabbi. You kikes are hilarious. You didn't even read the OP, but you have to chaim in with your blasted asses like you had a point, which you don't.

Why do you keep posting turkroach pics and lying they are Greeks? Umayyad, turkroach? Yeah, u mad.

Unlike the 1930s, nobody is legitimately Christian today (except niggers, old people, and retards). We don't need to win them over because they all have Alzheimer's or down syndrome.

I hear you brother, but compulsion is forbidden. They must find their own path (ably assisted by the memetic energy of the Holy Spirit).

I am not a "based" shitskin. While I would stick up for your people, mine come first. So i'll work on doing that on my own country. We need a separation of the races, no mixing at all.

Where im that post did I say i was leeching of Greek culture
My ancestors were a La Tene tribe of Germanics and I am proud of that heritage.

the period of viking raids is dominated by a continuous war between anglo-saxons and viking. Vikings had the upper hand because of their waarior culture, better ship building and because they had a greater focus on battle. Anglo-saxons merely got beat down but managed to resist the vikings on several occasions such as Stamford Bridge. They mounted succesful defenses during the reign of king Alfred.

Just telling the truth. Anderstein's DNA shows he is a mix of sandnigger, gypsy, subsaharan nigger, and kike. He isn't white.

I have no idea how what you said was in any way related to christanity , OP. Leave alone how it redpilled me on it.

You don't need to win over 70% of the whites in your nation? Some of which have the best white individuals among them? Don't pander to them if you want, because the guys you follow are not quite as retarded as you. Trump ain't no christian, but he got their votes, he knows how to work with them.

you are a liar like all christians
greeks are not white
restaurant-meltemi.gr/more.htm

Where do you think you are?

I did. Newsflash. I wasn't impressed.

Islam wouldn't have existed if not for Christianity. Islam is actually a branch of Christianity. The religion is literally Christian scripture plus archaic Arab culture. That's all it is.

Then I don't want to ever see you again take pride in the acomplisments of the romans and the greeks. Which is what Holla Forums always fucking does. And yes anglos were faggots, you basically said they weren't because they managed to defend themselves a couple of times.

Even if that were true, how did YOUR ancestors push agaisn't the mongol hordes and the islamic hordes?

alt right jew rabbi who smashed the money changers' shops near the temple.

how does that change his race?
oh wait
it doesn't
shit thread rabbi
bye

Exactly

Oh and I forgot

Associating your shit with Greek stuff. That is leeching off.

Why would I take pride in those accomplisments. They aren't even my ancestors. I was mreley stating that the Greek and Roman gods stem from the same root as the Germanic and Slavic gods. You're twisting my words.

I don't think you have the right to call anyone a faggot if they fight against invaders. Does your bible not say: "let him who has never comitted a sin, throw the first stone". Have you ever faced vikings ? Do you know how accomplised and bloodthirsty warriors they were and how good at boat-building and sailing ? How can you state that the anglo-saxons are faggots for being beaten by a superior enemy.

There is no difference at all. Read any story from the old testament and the kikes there acted exactly like kikes today. It is almost scary how similar they are to kikes thousands of years ago. But you revere these ancient kikes and teach their kike fairy tales to white children as perverse moral lessons. Disgusting.

Isn't the guy that made this board a jew? Why are you using a jewish made board?

Rabbinic Jews don't believe in heaven. You're confusing them with Kairite Jews/Samaritans. That's why they give zero fucks in this life and kill us wantonly.

I don't follow the bible.

Because they got raped by natives on America. They came here and tried to establish colonies, but they kept getting raided by native tribes, so they fucked off.

He evolved. So much so that they say his father was God.

Ok Christnigger, tell us the tale again of how well your Christian Ethiopian ancestors defended against Islam, and how they actually became enlightened sans European Rape babies imported by Arabs.

Theories. Besides, wouldn't what you're implying the Greeks did be like what the Romans did with Christianity? Take it and make it their own?

They aren't Christian. How manynof these 70% actually go to church or know anything about the Bible? The real number is more like 5-10%, and they are old or dumb, and honestly they will need to be killed for eugenic purposes. We don't need Christians polluting our race with their defective subhuman genes.

Newfag thinks modern Greeks are Greek. First time on Holla Forums newfag?

Our resident experts on Aryan theory will be along shortly to educate you…

Sure, let me tell you my people's tale
oh wait, Christians burned anything that wasn't carved out in stone, butchered anyone speaking of old times, and rewrote half of Europe's history

It is true.

You're gonna kill white people because of muh paganism? Yeah right, try it fatty. I told you fags, there is no such thing as white unity.

Doesn't answer the second part of the post.

The argument I like to bring up to Christians is this: Exodus is quite clearly a fabrication and it's the basis for the whole shebang so it's clear your religion has no real foundations. There is absolutely zero archaeological evidence for Jews ever having been in Egypt so that means no Moses, no commandments, and no Covenant. This is throwing out the entirety of the old testament essentially. In reality, Exodus is just a precursor to the Holocaust in that Jews pretend they were done a racial indignity so that they can get sympathy for their shekel schemes. It's really a pattern with these people, and I hope you guys realize that.

We'll get their support and then genocide them.

Well, Greeks certainly were White, and I'll say many still are, but I highly doubt the presence of Aryans had much to do with them. Plus it's very unlikely that the ancient Greeks had blonde hair or blue eyes since they were mediterranean.

Anyway, that proves there is no white unity. At least back then it made sense, you guys wanna kill whites for shit that happened millenia ago. You're retarded.

It's really not. The Levant was crawling with white people back then. So was Persia. You've fallen for entry level kike magic that told you white people have only ever lived in Europe, user. You should have lurked more.

Like jews?

You've no business judging what europeans can be proud of you filthy shitskin/dogeater

All their scultures prove otherwise.

I can judge retardation. And paganfags are good source of it.

Treat entities that favors our cause as useful tools for persuasion, knowingly, removing anderkikestein is a terrible move as we would be losing an asset that would benefit the religious branch, regardless of how shit his genes are, as long as he aligns with our spectrum in a way he's useful, he'll stop being useful when he reaches the denial point, we know he'll get there, we've seen images of him getting a racemixed couple into marriage, what matters now is when we get to a far right society, he'll have to go, but for now he can stay.

I don't think anyone is saying to kill christians, simply that we need to have another path for people who do not identify with christianity when our own racial stories were erased.

Everyone on this board is an electrical engineer

And yet here you are…

see

I feel sorry for you user. You put in a lot of effort for this thread, but you should have known. Religion threads don't go anywhere, no matter how objective you make it. Shills/retards swarm like flies on shit. It was a good effort though.

There's always a few nutters, lad. Same as the Christians who say they want to deus vult all us atheists. Obviously there's a middle ground to be had.

Many Christians still carry viable blood, but their minds have been poisoned with Abrahamism. I don't want them to die, I just want Evangelism and their constant demand for conversion to be ended, or else they cannot coexist with us peaceably.

There are funny memes here and a good post every now and then. This is the only place that likes both Trump and Hitler, and i'll rather take my news here that from cuck/pol/. But don't think i'm gonna start beliving in sorcery n shit.

I lel'd. Who was Cnut the Great? I dare you to look him up and copy/paste what you find for all here to riddicule you.

Are you saying he's wrong because of your anecdote?

You have to fix your shit then. A good portion of the neo-pagans are just pagans to spite christians. You have to commit for real and stop shitting up NatSoc communities with your forum drama with Christians.

Also

Isn't that what Talmudit's believe? Isn't that why they're all fucked up in the first place?

It is justified because Christians are trying to kill us. They are even more active overall than Jews in trying to genocide our race. Most money and work flooding our countries with rapefugees and nigs come from Christians.

Absolutely. It's one hell of an "anecdote".

What are you even talking about? How is pro-paganism 'shitting up NatSoc communities'? Are you one of the hugbox types?

I wasn unaware of SJWs, leftists and such other fags to be Christians. Don't they hate Jesus?

[Citation needed.]
Evangelicals are Zionists. Zionists are not real Christians; they are subverted to the point they are unknowingly crypto-kikes.

They think it wise to call for us to join them when we see it was their faith that set their own houses on fire with egalitarianism. Their demands for conversion must stop.

Your "wars" with christians are nothing but embarassing forum drama. Just look at this thread, and many others like this. It's just drama of you vs them.

Is it possible your fanny is just a bit flustered that not everyone thinks the way you do on this issue? Disagreement is not drama, lad. I haven't called you a christcuck once, so what's the issue?

That's impossible. At their core Christians don't even believe women and men are equal. It's a confusing thing, but no one actually believes in the everyone is equal shit, somewhere in their mind they know it's bullshit.

Where were all these problems between 1290 and 1657? Oh wait they didn't exist because the Jews were in exile. You're unwittingly being used as a pawn by the Jews by pointing your hatred toward European Christians, and not European Zionists/Jews where it rightfully belongs.

Cuckstianity is indeed a political theory which could be best summarized as theistic Marxism. It's Semitic trash which has no place in the hearts and minds of Europeans.

It has no place here either, get this Semitic filth off the board and then off yourself, cuck.

My qualms with their branch of Abrahamism are not 'forum drama', they're tied to my deep Anti-Semitism.

Maybe not you but the people you call your own have done. And you haven't stood up agaisn't them, so you allow this behavior because you need them to succed.

Great post, thank you. People like you are the reason I still come here

You cannot be more deeply anti-Semitic than to be a non-Evangelical aka "real" Lutheran. The modern German language is utterly anti-Semitic; all thanks be to Dr. Martin Luther.

lol, they are. This is an internet forum no? In the form of an imageboard?

The Exodus refers to the expulsion of the Hyksos from Lower Egypt post Akhenaten. The original Jews are the Hyksos.

You're right that it's a fabrication, but it has a basis in truth - a truth that the Jews were ashamed of. The Jew heirarchy maintained ties with Egypt even beyond this time, and powerful families continued to intermarry.

How did the Hyksos become Jews? In the same way they became Egyptian priests and pharoes. Another user pointed out that the original Jews behaved exactly the same as the modern kikes. Well, yeah. They have the same Satanic philosophy, but they aren't related by blood. That shared philosophy teaches them to blend in wherever they go before employing subversive measures against the indigineous power structures. The Hyksos/Judeans were equally good at it.

Exiling the Jews won't garner your faith any sympathy. Only an attempt to exterminate them would be respected. Your faith was rife with problems from the very beginning, I suggest you take a look at >>>/cucktianity/

I lead by example. I can't control provocateurs who enjoy fomenting flames of division so stop pretending like I can.

the sky-father gods of the Indians, Nordics, Romans and Greeks are all derived from the same Proto or Indo-European word

Dorian Greeks arrived after the Myceneans. Either of those groups could have brought the essentially Indo-European religion to Greece and turned it into the Greek religion

No. I believe in Germanic theology and follow pagan philosophy which comes along very well with the National Socialist ideals of racial protection, eugenics, honor and pride

They hate crusades, but as all leftists they try to subvert christianity into something even more liberal and communal than it already is. Leftists mainly agree about the modern message of christianity which involves universliams, protection of the meek and poor and love for everyone. They would hate original catholicism which was inherently strict and built on a residue of Roman hierarchical principles. The revolution fucked over christianity with protestantism in the long run, althouhg Luther rallied against jews, and it fucked over christianity in the long run as the lefty ideals of protestantism started influencing the catholics

On this point i actually like radical bible thumpers because they see the strict divide between men and women. Too bad most of them shill for Israel though

Resurrecting a failed faith in trees won't garner you any sympathy, either. I suggest you take a loot at >>>/kys/

Top kek.

Ayyy, Rabbi. Why do you Jews hate the Germans so much? Surely it has *something* to do with Dr. Martin Luther's brand of anti-Semitism…

Here, have a read on what Jews have to think about 'paganism':
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU

Religion

I have a tumblr and a twitter. I see leftists everyday because I don't live in the Holla Forums hughbox. So I know better in this regard and I can assure you that they do have christians with a passion. Case in point is Pence. Fuck, tumblrfags prefer Islam over Christianity, simple because Christianity is "white people shit"

p.s. Moses - Thutmoses
Aaron - Akhenaten

Fuck off.

You mean Luther's sect of Semite worship? Yeshua was a Semite. If you worship him and you are not a Semite, you are a race traitor. German Cuckstians proved as much by opposing the National Socialists.

All (non-Semitic) Cuckstians are race traitors.

Meanwhile the catholic church is decrying Trump's plan to deport illegal beaners because they're all catholic

And the leftists and jews are going all out on the guy. Lol, it's fun to watch Holla Forums play mental gymnastics with Pence, they wanna meme him but his christianity makes them uncomfortable.

One ought not cast stones when inside a glass house. Your churches have failed Europe by serving as asylums for non-White refugees.

*hate Christians
A white straight christian male is the biggest fear of the leftist.

Seriously, though, why do you Jews hate Germans so much (I personally believe it's because the modern German language is purely anti-Semitic thanks to Dr. Martin Luther).

Please ignore my question and again reply with more kikel forced may-mays like "cuck".

Reread The Hero with a Thousand Faces. Religious tradition, cultural tradition, and political tradition are all inherently linked. That is why it is unacceptable to have foreign influence in religious tradition. There cannot be a volkisch society while worshiping at a foreign altar.

Go with your ancestors user.

Go back to reddit, this isn't the "alt-right" you heard about on CNN

Folks read what religion the Jews fear most:

Rejected.

Take your kike mythology back to 4chan, faggot.

Convert Christianity into a political movement and you get socialism.

Next.

So you oppose Trump the, right? 'Cause That's not what I saw on your frontpage. It was nothing but Trump this and Trump that.

Jokes on you, LARPagan. My curch hate Jews and Zioinsts. My church is a Germanic Lutheran church.

Since you want to blame Europe's problems on someone other than yourselves (gee it's not like Jews to ever do that) you blame Oliver Cromwell and the Jews.

All anti-christian shilling is done with one-liners and the same old fedora memes. They engage in middle-school tier rhetoric and wouldn't dare to use dialectics since it would expose them as idiots. Behind the facade of edgy "kike on a stick" + image macros is pure ignorance of what they are attacking. It shows. I am not christian but I none the less see it prudent to not make it a punching bag for the benefit of kikes and mudslimes. If you are right-wing you understand the process of mass-social becoming, you don't simply tear it down because you privately can't believe. Where is the replacement? Where can we find the religion of the shills so we can contrast and compare. They have only an ad-hoc, make it up as you go along system of coctail philosphy. They make sure to throw in some blood and honor rhetoric and it just reeks of edgy14yolarp.png.

I don't deny I hate the modern day churchian religion. We know the church have undergone subversion like all institutions of our civ. To isolate and blame Christianity as the cause of our troubles is pure idiocy. Blame should be directed at the enlighenment, atheism and liberalism and marxism. These were the heresies the church fought and lost against. The kike shills rejoice in the success of this particular brand of d/c faggotry. Kill yourself learningcode.

There are no Christians doing harm to the white race, user. You may be confusing Catholics/Protestants with Christians, who are Orthodox.

I encourage you to learn. Start with St. Paisios. He'll tell you all about the Jew.

Yeah blame the anti-Semites…

Lutherans are the ones who defend their imported non-White refugees the most. Look at the Icelandic Lutherans.

Just as Paganism was overcome by Christianity, Christianity will be overcome by something else

That's a big strawman

Fuck off

Didn't mean all protestants, user. Anglicans/episcopals and such like are good friends to the kikes.

Everyone cucked up for muh refugees. Isn't Turkey the place that has taken the most refugees? And they're not even christians. It has less to do with religion and more with guilt tripping.

Wrong. Those would be the Evangelicals. They are Zionists.

I'm a Lutheran. I hate Jews and rapefugees and so does my congregation and our pastor. I've literally been taught my whole life to hate Jews and Muslims.

Nice try though, Rabbi.

Even non-deistic folk traditions will give credence to the existence of gods due to the reflexive nature of the superspectrum. A god is but the tulpa of the many.

This sort of identity shifting is exactly what you see with the leftists. #notallcuckstians
They call themselves Christians, they are following the trash attributed to the Semite Yeshua and the Semitic church he founded. They are Cuckstians just the same as you, and none of you are relevant any longer.

Reminder that anti-Christians are absolutely shitter shattered for the next eight years at the very least. Their salt is endless!

Always a bigger fish they way. That's nothing new. But I dread of thinking what that bigger fish is.

You responded to a well worded post with only a "Fuck you, you're wrong". Are you retarded?

This is a huge point that the LARPagans and other anti-Christians like to ignore. Every single place that is cucked up for muh refugees has something else in common: Jewish elites running the government.

It goes deeper than subverted Christians (mostly Evangelicals). Again: see Oliver Cromwell.

Was rachposting getting boring?

See

And christians won Trump the EC.

So it's just in response to something else? Lame as fuck tbh

It's the part about racemixing, shitskins existing, and how "we're all equal in christ" that we disagree on

Try the Roman Empire.

It's something you can't have in an individualist country (see: every Western country), unless you plan to kill 90% of the population.

Second, the only nationalism that Christianity have is for Jews (muh chosen people). And as you see today a lot of (((Christians))) are National Socialists (Zionists) supporting a National Socialist home for Jews with their blood and money.

Christianity is cucked, next.

Kek
2/3 of that post was a massive strawman
The rest of it was calling criticism of christianity shilling

Transcendental occultism. None of the individual manifestations are the truth, the truth lies in the mechanism of their manifestation. Heed not the words of aliens or deities, but investigate the manner of their existence.

WHITES won Trump the election. If you want to put it any other way, you are a race traitor.

Here's a news article. The church was Lutheran:
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/28/asylum_seekers_dragged_out_of_church_by_reykjavik_p/
archive.is/nsjmQ

Look up proto orthodox, ctrl f "jew", have fun.

Christianity was no doubt (originally) a political and religious revolt against the jews. I dont know what it is now, but thats how it started.

Ted Cruz was the Christian Candidate. You lost.

Whites that your buddies hate and wish to kill.

wtf I'm a #christmissile now

Yes. White Christians. Or are you seriously implying that white gaytheists, white fagnostics, and white LARPagans went for Trump? TOP KEK

My faith doesn't teach me it's ok to fuck kids or chop their heads off, thx.

>Christianity was no doubt (originally) a political and religious revolt against the jews who supported Roman dominion over Judea*
FTFY, Jesus was a seditious Zealot who sought the overthrow of Roman occupation and a restoration of Jewish supremacy in the region.

Read: infidels.org/library/modern/james_still/jesus_trial.html
archive.is/4C1uA

They keep ignoring all the stuff about Trump/Pence. Likely because they already invested too much time on Trump and don't wanna suck up to Christians in that regard. Really, it's pretty funny the reactions they have to Pence. It's like they don't know how to respond to a non-cucked Christian.

I have attended Orthodox churches all over the world and have only ever encountered white people. Some of the Greeks look touch-and-go but they behave like white people so I don't give them a hard time.

I thought jews hated Jesus because he was not the warrior king they were promised. What you say is exactly what they wanted, so why'd they kill him?

Which one of these lists do you agree more with? Which one resonates with you more?

Me and another user made a thread calling out people to join a redpilled church group. Now is the time to claim the enlightenment of Christ and wield it as a sword to cut down the judaeo-establishment!

See here for our calls to action
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/how-to-start-a-crusader-church/65217/25

Labels work that way. #notallaltrighters #notall/pol/boards. You will claim 4chan/pol/ not to be true Holla Forumsacks. They will claim they are. You will claim you are not alt-right, everyone else will call you alt-right. You do this yourself. There is no escaping false doctrines, the fake is always present. Why judge christians with a standard you wouldn't use on yourself?
You seem to be boiling with hate against christianity. Why so emotional, didn't your enlightened philosophy teach you impulse-control? Show me on the doll, were the priest touched you.

wow, thats some chinese cartoon shit, please go back to /a/

This. Whatever Christ said is lost to time. What it has been for all its history is slave morality designed to herd the sheep and take their money.

Pay your taxes and pay the church, you little goyim

They killed him because they were making money off the Romans. The Romans didn't give a shit about Judean affairs and were tired of footing the bill in taxes to suppress uprisings that kept happening. The high priests knew that Rome was going to Carthage their asses if they didn't keep uprisings from happening, which Zealot Jesus wanted more of.

A mix of both. More of the stuff in the left and some of the stuff in the right. I'll rather take sacrifice over profit thank you, i'm not a jew.

(1)

By other Semites who were also opposed to Roman control of the region. Yeshua was a proto-Marxist revolutionary who got caught up in the games of trickster spirits, as was Saul after him. It is an abhorrent religion born from a pathetic race being led around by their fat noses by destructive energies. Cuckstianity represents the false path against which everyone must turn. There is no reason to redeem it by completely remaking it in our image, it is a relic that should be buried and lost to the sands of time.

Now ask your buddies how many of those sects count as cuckstian. You don't get to both associate only "white christians" as good while also saying that most of those christians aren't true cucks like you.

Of course, the real reason you dabble in such semantics is because most of those whites don't give a shit about your religion the only reason they haven't jumped ship is because Cuckstians worked as hard as possible to monopolize their cultural hegemony. Gotta bury that seed of Semitism as deep as possible to make sure that the tied never turns against race traitors; that's why it is unacceptable that whites should return to an ethnocentric religion, you traitors would be left holding the cross while everyone else is holding the Swastika.

Should we start digging for what Pence has said about Israel? For that matter, Trump is pretty soft on the yids. You think this gives you cucks license to peddle your shit here? We're the only ones that are critical of them because of those failings of Semitism, so Cuckstianity itself has no room for being tolerated.

You worship a Semite, we hate them. Get your Semitic filth of this board.

The Messiah for them should rule the world, make goys slaves of Jews, end injustice.

It was like:

D&C thread. AGAIN. And Holla Forumsacks falling for it. AGAIN.

Bullshit. The Bible says nothing about equality of anything. It says to not be a cunt. It's against theft, which is what socialism is. It urges respect for one's betters. It doesn't eschew capitalism - it merely condemns usury. It condemns wealth for wealth's sake but it doesn't comdemn a man for his wealth alone.

Faggots continue to confuse Roman Catholicism and its ill-gotten descendents with Orthodoxy. There's a reason they look like socialism you dumb fuck - because they're the result of subversive forces that caused the fracturing of the Christian Church.

Yes it gives us authority lol. You guys are the ones that chose to make Trump your new god. Now you have to live with it.

No, you leave dude. We are tired of not being able to discuss anything without your approval.

Why do they still hatin' on him then? That's a ruse that takes way too much time to keep up.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

You've failed to understand how this relationship works. We are the gods, he gets an opportunity to enact our will. If he strays from his 100 days plan, we're going to crush him like we crushed Hillary. And you cucks have no say in the matter.

Ever notice how similar 40k is to our own histroy? Rome falls to Christains, who corrupt the rest of Europe and now whites are almost extinct.

Kinda funny.

lol

lol

Nigger, reddit and cuckchan did more for the Trump campaign that you guys ever did.

wew

A Jew who tried to reform Judaism, and partly succeeded. That's what Christianity is, Reform Judaism.

Case in point.

Their hatred is a farce to keep Europeans cowed with a false persecution and therefore keep to Christian teachings. They hate Europe, not Jesus. Their Rabbinical squabbles mean nothing to them compared to their desire to eradicate us.

Ah, so you are just going to openly admit you are a foreigner. Gee, it's almost like all Cuckstians are shills.

Niggers you still exist don't you, your people wre not wiped off the map. And I don't see you niggers crying about Christians pretty much erasing Natives of the entire American continent off the map. Isn't your whole deal to kill all beaners and niggers anyway?

Fedoraniggers -→ Phryrangula

2nd pic

BECAUSE YOU CHRISTNIGGERS DESTROYED THE CULTURE AND REPLACED IT WITH A UNIVERSAL "ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST, NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAN OR WOMAN OR HUMAN AND SHITSKIN"

I have over three years here. I am a gaymergate refugee as well. But so what? This site didn't have anyone before it. Are you telling me you were an active user here before gamergate and Holla Forums harbor?

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO CAUSED THE DISHARMONY

Call thyself paganfag, no need to shout. And no, you striked first in this forum drama war.

It's sad to see that so many here have fallen for Jewish lies. Christianity is the way. The arguments against it that I've seen here are thoroughly retarded. You're better than this Holla Forums.

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Backpedal with lies all you want, you already revealed yourself.

AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE THE CONSTITUTION
t. Cuckservatives

lol

Nothing even close to actual Socialism. It was called that for the same reason Hitler came up with Positive Christianity: To appeal to the masses

to our current predicament, yes.

The overman

this

I don't like the 8/pol/ ego. But I do prefer you guys over cuckchan. I can't stand how tryhard they are, and how they can't go on one sentence without a meme. I said that in a previous post.

That picture makes me think a 'AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE BIBLE' version would work pretty well.

Stop LARPing as a pagan/atheist. There's a reason the communists were atheist, you're not a commie Jew are you?

Seriously, I swear the Christianity bashing is coming from JIDF shills who want to d&c and lead us down the wrong path.

The New Testament was written by Paul, who turned it into the shitstorm it is.

Holla Forums is already civic since Nov 9 with the r/thedonald takeover.
Becoming Cultural Marxists or worshipping literal jews is the next logical step.
Just wait a week, we'll be seeing "based Milo BTFO feminist" threads any time now.

THIS FAGGOT GETS IT

That's some serious magic you're throwing around there, Senpai. There are some powerful memes in there. I'd get to work but all my magical tools are installed in my desktop wand and I cba moving atm. There's a short comic in there at the very least though.

Holla Forums was "MUH BASED MILO" until the faggot doubled down on his faggotry, ever since Holla Forums wised up to him. And fuck off nigger, i'll bet you Holla Forums will never truly submit to Milo the Greasy Greek.

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Nice try though.

I called him a Semite, not a Jew. Or are you going to argue that Yeshua was an Indo-European?

mods are in this thread act normal hence this christcuck thread has not been bumplocked yet

No you don't you rabid Kike worshipper. I know exactly how you Abrahamists define D&C and it has nothing to do with the divide between Christians and 'pagans', you don't give a fuck about Europeans who follow the Old Ways. You're kvetching over the fact that I want to divide your Levantine Jew from the soul of Europe.

It's important to note that there were 'muh based milo' back when the goobergators congregated here because of their never ending board drama.

Was he a rabbi?

That isn't about forum drama, faggot. And I'm no pagan.

You destroyed most records of pre-christain European history, That'd be like me burning every last bible and slaughtering every person who ever spoke about it for years, and then saying "lol you dumb christcucks have no history, lol, jesus was some dumb dirt fuck who never wrote down what he wrote lol

…to a slow death on our knees to a Jewish god

Also, are you saying Trump is bad now? I though you guys thought he was a vassal of yours like this faggot says

Please answers, because I need to know the real opinon of atheistfags on Trump.

lol it is forum drama. none of this shit matters in the real world.

This, it's nothing but forum drama that faggots here blow out of proportion. You guys are not fighting the new pagan vs christian crusade here. It's fucking forum drama and you all know it.

Discussing pagan v christian isn't forum drama you dumbass. When it descends to shitflinging, sure, but I've have a lot of good discussions here about this stuff. Notably this was before the election was in full swing, but I digress.

Waah waah, can't sacrifice children for drunkard fairies!!

He's saying that Trump's victory made a bunch of cuckservatives think that they were suddenly absolved of their nature. The window shifted right in society, but left on here. At least until the cucks get sent back out to the shed.

So he was a Semite. So what? Back then they weren't like they are now.

So we can't practice an uncucked form of Christianity? I do, why aren't you?

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Back in NT times, Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.

see ^^^

Rabbit just means teacher. He wasn't a Talmudist Rabbi like today, he was a teacher in the traditional sense. He in fact denounces the Rabbis for preaching Talmudism.

Which is exactly what happens everytime. So yeah, forum drama.

Shill identified, as if the Cuckstianity wasn't a big enough sign

Do a 4x4 with two images full of africans on the bottom and it's fucking perfect

No he's saying Trump is literally a vassal of your energy and you guys are the reason he got elected, and if he ever dissapoints, you'll get him out.

And you still didn't give me your opinion on the man.

It matters because we are swaying the current politics in Europe and America, and if we let ourselves be subverted now with Jewish interests, all our work is for nothing.

If we let any form of Abrahamism exist in the west when we're done, we've lost.

The last tactic a shill uses before simply nuking the thread is that none of this matters, we're just pathetic virgins on the internet, and everything that has happened has nothing to do with us.

k please make a pill off this thread for me kthx

lol

As Erich von Daeniken told you, I presume.
They rubbed it all out with magic erasers, m-hmm!

Atheism is closeted Judaism, simple as that.

My problem with Jesus is there will always be two sides to him. One will be the greco roman pagan christ, and the other is the total jewish, judaic christ. So we have Jesus Christ, then we have Yeshua Ben Yosef.

If you have a belief in a god with a jewish background, centered on a jewish culture, over time it will slowly turn into more like judaism, you see this now with the hebrew roots movement which was spawned by protestantism.

Alright everyone listen up.
To understand Christianity, Judaism, Paganism, and the difference between the three we have to go back to their common origin. The foundational philosophy and metaphysics that drove the creation of all three: Hermeticism.

What is Hermeticism? Put in the simplest words I can, it's the belief in the total unity of the universe, man is God is man. Like the cells within your body are infinitely inferior to you as a whole yet they ARE you, so too men are infinitely inferior to God yet ARE God. All things are fundamentally the same, and therefore can be transmuted into whatever they desire. A Hermeticist seeks to move upwards, and through his connection to God abandon his place as a man and become God.

There's a lot more to it than that, but if you want to know just read the Kybalion since it's pretty short and will explain everythign better than I can. What I will say is that Hermetic cults have been behind the scenes of every religion in the entire world, frequently being the founders. Part of the reason for the ubiquity of Hermeticism is that it's the pinnacle of an extremely long amount of religious and philosophical development, meaning even totally unconnected people wind up naturally arriving at the same conclusions as them, if cruder. Tot get a grasp of this imagine it's a group of mathematicians who've spent the last undred thousand years practicing their trade, it's inevitable that anyone who 'invents' math will be retreading the same ground, and almost equally inevitable that they'll eventually begin to notice they're not the only one who knows.

Of course there's a problem, while the Hermeticists themselves are uninterested in the physical world, their knowledge is very applicable to it. Inevitably someone decides to take their teachings and apply them more practically. There are many methods that I know of, and who knows how many I don't, but the most obvious one is that knowledge of mental transmutation allows you to influence and control the minds of others. That's the one that rules, and every ruler throughout history has had to master it. The ruling elite of today, the emperors of yesteryear, and even the meme-magicians of this board are all very aware of how easy it is to wield other people's minds like a weapon.

The basic occult structure of human society is thus:

If you think about it, it's a perfect parallel to science and technology.
The first secret is that they're the same thing on different levels.

If you want to know how to deal with cabals of evil wizards, the best method is to cut them off at the source. They've spent too long basking in their power and have forgotten how they acquired it in the first place. Go to the source, learn to wield their power better than them and dethrone them. Basically, study the occult and in the meantime praise Kek!

Keep in mind that this is a really half-assed explaination, I'm too lazy to do better because I know lots of you know all this stuff already. Those who are hanging out feel free to join in and explain in more detail or correct any errors I made.

It's not my last tactic though, I said this was all a bunch of forum drama from the very beggining.

They are the same now as they have always been. The only cultures to ever speak highly of Semites are the Semitic ones. All others pegged them as disgusting barbarians and scheming sociopaths.

The distortion in your view of the Semites is the exact sort of thing which proves that Cuckstianity is completely irredeemable. It would be like trying to create a fascist order based on acknowledging the holocaust as truth.

Shill detected. Back to /christain/ with you

Christianaty is a slave religion. We should worship gods that are strong and worthy of being worshiped, such as Kek

Me

Post approved by ex-Catholic bornagaintwithadventisttendencies

Forgot my other image.

Every fucking time.

lol, all the european leaders of right leaning parties right now are cucks for muh israel. goddamn it man you're forcing me to say /lefty/ shit and I hate those fags.

Ok reported,go back to you containment you had your fun.
>>>/christian/

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Every time.

Anti-Christian is anti-European.

Jesus was an exception. He was exceptional. After all, the very fact that Christianity is the biggest religion in the world speaks volumes, even if it is declining thanks to Jewish attacks on it.

Why do you people never understand that modern day Christianity is cucked, but that it didn't used to be this way?

Bullshit. Codreanu proves you wrong, and in my opinion his movement is even better than NatSoc and Hitler.

But I thougt the mods here were jewish christfags? What use is reporting then?

It's imkampfy guys, be prepared for tons of spamming.

Where does the word kike comes from?
What are the marriage rules in Israel?

Reported for shill mod.

If atheism is closeted Judaism, which it is, at least if you still abide by judeo-christain morals, then Christianity is re-packaged judaism

tip top kek

And here it is, as I said.. The last arguement before nuking the thread is "lel this doesnt matter"

A step towards nationalism is a step in the right direction. Never said it'd be a short fight.

Fascism is the only political theory we want or need.

No worship for kikes!

I'm ready for this ride

Where is your kek now?

Say it with me fag. Forum. Drama. You know it in your heart nigger.

btfo'ing Yahweh on a daily basis

Go back, faggot.

Global report for admitting to being intl.

Reported for intl.

Musso was a fag and the most useless leader of the Axis. Italians are all a bunch of useless faggots that couldn't even put a proper fight agaisn't Musso anyway, they had to wait for the allies to show up and do it for them lol.

Reported for intl.

Mussolini inspired Hitler directly. I don't really know what you're getting at but you sound like a TRShill. (73) makes me think you're mannchild.

You're doing the same faggot.

How do we know hermetic cults started all religions? Albeit, they do have a lot in common.

Christian
Christian
Christian
Christian
Christian
Christian

Just to name a few. You're welcome.
t. Protestant

Hitler took what he had and made it better. I just really hate Italians for being so fucking irrelevant.

shieeeeeet

Too many?

Best post ever written by a non-christian re. Christianity.

Could you name a Cuckstian nation from which Semites are banned today?

They still chose the right side unlike Zogmerica or britcuckistan, competency issues notwithstanding.

Have you ever read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, friend?

Also, for other sects' blatant teachings:

DO NOT VISIT THESE ORGANIZATIONS' SITES DIRECTLY, PLEASE ARCHIVE OR WAYBACKMACHINE THE MAIN SITES OF THE NAMES OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS BECAUSE SATANISM

>Order of Nine Angles it's basically terrorism, initiation requires sex sacrifice and TONS of degeneracy, fairly sure their main goal is murder and coersion and enslavement of all non-09A members. Ring a bell?

Most of the other sects are way more casualist. I bet some Reddit satanist subreddits have more info if you want to go behind enemy lines, since that site is a haven for everything non-traditional

Don't separate the text, have it all at the bottom, otherwise perfect my dude.

There are no Christian nations today. Thanks to your "Enlightenment".

No kike gives a shit about your pagan memes, user. Normies haven't even heard of them. Kikes do, however, lose their shit when we use ours. Think about it.

Name a single Christian nation. Most of the "Christian nations" have (((separation of church and state))).

Christians love taking the 'I'm not even a christian' tack when they defend their faith. I've argued with rabid 'not even christians' on this website who were very fanny flustered at even light criticism of the faith.

We need to make a Holla Forums that goes something like this
"Would you rather live in a country made up of 100% NatSocs non-whites, or a 100% White country made up of Leftists/SJWs/Homos?"

Yeah you're right, but I sometimes feel they leeched off more that they contributed. Didn't Hilter had to save their asses a bunch of times?

Christianity was used as a tool to keep the Slaves of the era at bay. Nothing more, nothing less. Slave master whips you? Turn the other cheek and get back to work!

Calm thyself christcuck, no need to be upset..

It's ok though, I'll let you go. Take a breather and post on fb about how stupid atheists and pagans are, larp a little about how when Dues decides to Vult, infide-I mean non-believers will be the first to go.

Italy was a liability in the war effort, that much is very true. I'm a spaghetti nigger so it hits home because my granddad (who died before I was born) was a officer in Mussolini's regime. I never got to meet him but I would imagine he'd be proud of me for becoming a part of the movement to take fascism back from the brink of extinction.

saved my dude

Is that a brown girl
what the shit

HOLYSHIT THIS IS DEFINITELY A SHITSKIN NIGGER SEE HIS POSTS OR MOD SO NO WONDER THIS THREAD LASTED

I defend Christianity without being a Christian though.

I was raised by fedoras and became an agnostic after realizing how much of a faggot fedora I was. I've realized in Israel I wouldn't be welcomed and in most of the Muslim world I'd have been killed for the things I've said in the past. Atheists get their moral code from their society/surroundings and with the diminishing Christian influence over society, morals have been becoming more and more loose in the West with rampant abortions and faggotry and other degeneracy (sin). Faggots and degenerate really hate christianity because it tells them they're going to hell unless they repent and they don't like that idea. (see: MARK MARK MARK)

You mean thanks to the abuse of the Cuckstian church which caused insufferable conditions in every nation into which they infiltrated to such a degree that every nation rose up to remove church officials from secular power?

The process of getting rid of your Semitic filth is not something new. There is a reason that your Semitic filth is only growing in popularity with shitskins.

You cucks are priceless. Well then, if you Cuckstians are so moral, then shouldn't all of the majority Cuckstian nations have such bans do to the will of the people? In fact, the most Cuckstian nations (UK, FR, US) have been the greatest allies of Zionism. It is almost as though worship of a Semite makes one inclined to follow Semitic agendas.

I have a lot of time on my hands. It's a lazy day you know. What exactly stops me from responding to whoever I want?

It's clear that the atheist and pagan LARPers are either retarded or shills. They make no attempt to understand Christianity, instead preferring debunked one liners. It took me all of 2 posts to BTFO their arguments.

Cases in point. One does understand the meaning of 'turn the other cheek' (hint: it doesn't mean what you think it does), and the other uses modern Catholicism to disparage the entire notion of Christianity, past and present.

TL;DR Anti-Christians are shills and/or retards.

You realize it's possible to be an atheist and not a pozzed up faggot, right? It's sophistry to pretend like we're all pterodactyls unless you need to believe we are all thus lest you fall prey to the pragmatism and verity of the atheist position.

Having a life jk, nobody here has a life

The only diversity i have is in my reaction folder

And besides I already said i'm not white, i'm not gonna call myself a shitskin thank you very much Whitey but i'm not that kind of self-hating, race traitor anymore.

That's why we're family.

My rope list is pretty diverse

Said nations are mostly atheist/agnostic. It's secularisation that leads to this, though it is true that the modern institutions of Christianity have been subverted. That doesn't make it wrong as a religion though, you need only look at the past.

Protocol IV

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD

3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

The way I see it, most atheists are just useful idiots of the jew. I'd prefer a modest agnostic to an obnoxious athiest any day. The big bang theory is still only a theory but people talk about it like they were there or that it disproves Christianity entirely.

THIS

There's a reason for communism's atheism, you know.

The greatest true none of you open up your eyes to is that Jews don't believe in any god. The lesser one does, the others are content just ruling and controlling our world for milleniums to come until life is impossible here and they have to move somewhere else.

The mother of one of the protagonists is supposed to be a dumb intolerant christian that learns her lesson. She's supposed to teach christians how to be jew approved christians.

Atheism is not the affirmative position believing that god doesn't exist, it's the belief that there is no evidence proving any particular faith. That's not agnosticism. You cannot prove a negative (as in you can't 'disprove' God) so anyone saying that is a sophist in the same regard as any christian saying his le faith proves 100% that god is real. Big bang is not a theory you fucking goof, you sound like a moron. How are you over the age of 10 and never had the whole 'definition of theory is different for science' discussion yet?

No, he doesn't realize. His entire worldview is based in opposition to something, or is afraid of the consequences by disobeying.

Christianity is slave morality through and through. Turn the other cheek, give money to the priests, glorify your masters until you die.

Besides, its all in opposition to Roman philosophy, which had gods not as an all-powerful, all knowing loving father, but as exemplars of a virtue, with all the good and bad that came with it, and you should follow those gods examples as you saw fit.

There's a reason "satanism" cares more about what is good and bad to the individual than "good or evil." It's because the romans care more about the good or bad consequences than the good or evil intent.

You had me until that. You should pay more attention to science.

The past where it began with a Semite trying to reform Semitic tradition and then becoming the messiah for a cult of Semites. That is the past that makes it wrong as a religion, for Europeans.

But I already mentioned that I'm not an atheist, nor am I advocating for atheism. Atheism is fine by (((them))) because it meshes with materialism just as well as Cuckstianity.

Interesting to note that he reverts to using I's without capitalization when he admits his true nature. I've seen this posting style in shills before.

dude I thought you were talking about the fucking atheistsfags show.

I'm a national populist. Religiously, I believe in a society that's not explicitly Christian, but is in general derived from classical European values (Which Christianity is an undeniable facet of).

Gravity is still a theory, try jumping off a building my dude.

There's a difference between a scientific theory and a casual theory, you goof.

GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH

You mean that shitty sitcom with the one girl and a bunch of nerd cucks? Never watched it

Yeah, still a theory, doesn't mean I'm about to prove it with my life.

Let me explain it to you plainy. I'm not white, I sympathise with you fags but i'm not gonna throw myself into the oven like the rest of the self-hating mongrels here do.

Anti-Christian is Anti-White.

Now go and fuck yourself.

==GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH=='

Jews got my Twitter deleted today too.

And that is where you mark yourself as a cuck. If you think we should preserve a cancer simply because it has afflicted us for a long time, you are unfit to have an opinion on the direction of civilization. Classical Indo-European values are the ONLY values.

Yeah because it's a pretty anti-christian show. Like the rest of the pozzed crap hollywood produces.

v

Spiritual attainment is scarier than fascism to (((them))). It takes a bunch of fascists to become a problem, but every individual becomes a threat following the path of awakening.

So you think big bang is the latter and not the former? You know it's a scientific theory the same way gravity is right? It can't be a law because it's still being understood.

Christianity is as European today as Islam will be 2,000 years from now, after it converts the West to Sharia It won't, but both religions are equally Middle Eastern

I feel no affinity towards worshipping wooden statues, and I'm sure most normalfags wouldn't either. Stop trying to be edgy, grow up, and realise that Christianity has defined Europe for centuries, and raised us up from living in mud huts to being the pinnacle of civilisation.

Why don't you just make some new shit like Hitler instead of ripping everyone off.

You're a fucking retard.

As long as you're not living in a White country that's fine from me
Where the fuck are you from anyway?

The only reason Christianity is reflective of European values is because the missionaries had to adopt Pagan values and icons to make it palatable to them, dumbass

Its why we have easter, christmas, halloween, etc

GTFO.

Islam was created by an Arabian pedo who raped and pillaged. Christianity was created by a remarkable man who is misunderstood by fags like you.

this

We know who controls Holla Forums. We can't even have a Holohoax thread anymore

I seem to recall that pre-Christian Rome was the pinnacle of Civilization.

I tip my fedora in your general direction, m'lady.

You have that backwards, Cuckstianity put Europeans into mud huts at the behest of court Jews and the Cuckstian nobles who enabled them.

In fact, someone posted a screencap of a post about just this very topic

All Christcucks are race traitors

I don't plan on ever doing that. Separation of the races is my most important principle after all. And i'm from Mexico. And no i'm a catholic. The only religion that ever sorta swayed me was the Jehova's Witnesses but they were a bit too much of a cult for me, and they wanted me to be super active in the commuity and give up my usual life as a shitposter so fuck that.

You still deny that Jesus was a Semite, from the Levant, in the Middle East.

Gravitation is a law, which is the what of the thing, gravity, the why, as expained by relativity is still a theory (that's coincidentally getting BTFO'd by a based dutchman).

Good job googling it though.

bannnnnnnnnnn me ImKamphy I have 50 fucking ways to expose the truth you Twitter level mod faggot!

Wake up and smell the coffee.Paganism hasn't been reflective of European culture for over a thousand years.

So take your own advice and jump of a building so you can prove it, my dude. :^)

Once again, Pagans don't worship Zeus/Apollo/Jupiter. Call me when they do.

Did you understand the difference or are you still triggered?

wew lad
archive.is/WXkHb

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT

Christianity has never reflected European values, if you're to look solely at its text like Protestants do.

Its like the old comic that depicts Europe thousands of years from now, and Muslims are using the same arguements as now

Historical revisionism at its finest.
Rome was the height of European civilization until Christianity infected it faggot.

Any achievement in Europe is not Christianity's accomplishment. Whites made christianity great, not the other way around.

It doesn't make niggers any better in africa, it only supposedly "Uplifted" whites

Paganism will always be reflective of the European blood and the heritage of the true civilization. It hasn't been reflective of the reality of European culture because European culture has been saddled under the weight of Semitic influences instead. Thus the degeneration of modernity.

Because the hermeticists but their signs and symbols on FUCKING EVERYTHING. they're like the illuminati with their all-seeing eye, which incidentally IS A HERMETIC SYMBOL, they slather that shit on in inch-thick coats. Every major religion might as well be wearing giant flashing neon signs around their necks saying "get your hermeticism here".

That's not even getting into the relationships and connections between ruling elites, major religious figures, and hermetic scholars. Where exactly do you think Jesus dissapeared to for thrity years? He came back spouting the Hermetist creed, so he must have been initiated. Basically, the Jews WISH they were Hermeticists, their organizations are just the hollowed-out shells of far older groups. Like how the Masons are LITERALLY A PRACTICAL JOKE by the Oculists, who were later corrupted and subsumed by the masons in an ironic twist. be careful what you meme.

Seriously, read the Kybalion, it's 60 pages and really explains all the phrases and keywords you need to find it fucking evreywhere. Here's a link to a folder with it and a bunch of other shit: mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA

That nigger pretty much wants to reject all european history from over a thousand years ago, he doesn't even care about teh Romans or the Greeks. All he cares about is muh odin fags because muh runes n shit.

A scientific theory has no relation to how developed or proven the idea is. It's an observation of how or why things happen.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

wew lad
wew lad
wew lad
wew lad
wew lad
archive.is/WXkHb

Right, he implied it's the colloquial theory that defined big bang, not the scientific 'it seems to fit observations pretty well' type.

Why can't we do something about this?

Can't we stop bad mods like Imkamphy and the other one? We can't help ourselves? We can't defend Holla Forums\?

Fuck… I miss old 8ch Holla Forums before the new MODS!

One pathetic little shit and the whole thing crumbles

All that's left is Trump, but we won. So that's it. Holla Forums is useless because of people like him

I'll never get tired of saying it. Pagans don't worship any of the gods or myths of the Greeks or the Romans. They use it just to leech off.

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Why do allow anime pedophillia and neo-freemason shit but not "zen". Why do you ban conversation that is legit?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

You shills really do love to repeat your nonsense.

Paganism is any pre-christian religion in Europe, that includes greeks.

Nice reading. No, I want to get the point across that Whites made christianity great, not the other way around.

Also
top kek

If the Law of Gravity is a mere theory because we don't know "why" it is, how the fuck is the Big Bang theory somehow not a theory?

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Why do allow anime pedophillia and neo-freemason shit but not "zen". Why do you ban conversation that is legit?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

Ok lad.

That screencap is retarded, and how often am I going to have to repeat myself? You people exasperate me with your retardedness.

Jews are the problem, not Christianity. Get rid of the Jews, and there's no problem with Christianity. What is so hard to understand here?

Newfriend, I'd like to introduce you to a man named Corneliu Zelea Codreanu:

Prayer is decisive element of victory. Wars are won by those who have managed to attract from elsewhere, from the skies, the mysterious forces of the invisible world and to secure their support. These mysterious forces are the souls of the dead, the souls of our ancestors, who once were, like us, linked to our clods, to our furrows, who died for the defense of this land and are still linked today to it by the memory of their lives and by us, their sons, their grandsons, their great grandsons. But, above the souls of the dead, there is God. Once these forces are attracted, they are of considerable power, they defend us, they give us courage, will, all the elements necessary to victory and which make us win. They bring in panic and terror among the enemies, paralyse their activity. In the last analysis, victories do not depend only on material preparation, on the material forces of the belligerents, but on their power to secure the support of spiritual forces. The fairness and the morality of actions and the fervent, insistent call for them in the form of rite and collective prayer attract such forces.

Essentially it is an abnormal situation that the Jews should live among other races, whereby they violate the great natural law that every race shall live in its own country.

I don't deny it, Jesus was an exception though. Don't compare him to that filthy Arab.

It did help uplift us, because we let it. Niggers and the rest aren't inspired by Christianity in the same way, since they lack our understanding. Thus they are not uplifted (though you could argue it did indirectly through colonialism and the white man's burden).

See earlier in my post. Rome fell due to immorality.

Point me to a single pagan that worships in the modern day Zeus or Jupiter. A vide of a sincere ritual, photos of it, or a website. A internet forum, anything. I'll wait Odinfags.

Think does not come from Latin, user. English also does not come from Latin. Learn etymology my son.

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

I'm pretty sure Greek 'pagans' offer hymns to Poseidon:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22972610
archive.is/6KAXG

greece.greekreporter.com/2016/06/13/more-greeks-turn-to-worship-of-ancient-gods/
archive.is/CD1FP

No, it is dead accurate to the history which you race traitors are dead set on suppressing for fear of being recognized as the enemies to your nations that you are.

When you can prove otherwise, maybe then someone will take your pathetic drivel seriously.

Well excuse me faggot, but I never see Greek/Roman stuff in muh paganism threads. Odinfags and runeniggers have infested the whole of Holla Forums so don't blame me for assuming all you fags are Odinfags. Unless of course you're one of those fags that believes Odin is the same as Zeus, yet worship only the Zeus form and not the perfect Jupiter form.

Gravitation is a law. As in, if you input some variables you can determine the output of the function. Gravity is still a theory because it's not nailed down yet why gravity is. The reason it's a theory is because it fits current observations and makes predictions that seem to fit. Big bang is the same way. Doppler effect helps us understand that everything is moving generally from a single point for example. CMB also helps out with the whole theory, but since it's not as cut and dry as, say, gravitation, it can't be yet formulized quite as simply as Newton's laws were.

SPEAK YOU LITTLE BITCH! Tell us what your endgame is!

Paganism is Holla Forums aproved "noble savage". The idealized life of vikings in more primitive settings, without modern civilization worries, and then natsocs in overwhelming society saying that life is struggle, appeals to their desires of a simpler life, while offering a backdoor to the required element of "noble savage" of millenia ago when civilization was still much less advanced than today.

So both are theories, since it can't be formalized.

SPEAK YOU LITTLE BITCH

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

I'm no race traitor. I'm against miscegenation, and I believe that every race should have its own nation. And I am a Christian (Orthodox, not cucked). My very existence proves you wrong.

Now away with you, Jew. There's a reason the Jew push atheism and anti-Christianity on us, and this is confirmed in the Protocols.

That's good, I don't have a problem with that, my problem is with Odinfags. They overblow their acomplisments. Runefags never created anything like this for example.

I'm pretty sure Wotan is less popular on Holla Forums than Egyptian God Kek.

fuck off commonfilth, no one loves you

correct
You lost me. Christianity is reformed judaism. Christ was a jew who disagreed with what the elder kikes said and went his own way. They started calling it Christianity because like Islam, it's different, but still shares the same worldview that Judaism does.

Fucking what? No, no, we uplifted it. Seriously, you're putting the cart before the horse. Whites made the cathedrals, morphed christianity with our own old pagan (norse, greek, anglo) ideas, and thats what made it great.

Not some special quality to christianity.

Nice trips, but I don't understand your meaning.

No one said it can't be formulized, just that it isn't understood well enough to be formulized yet. There's just way too many questions at this point. That doesn't mean it's unproven. It's very much proven, there's just some lingering questions about various topics that a proper physicist could expound on better than I could.

If I didn't know any better. I would have thought the anti-christians in this thread were larping christians set to make their enemy's look like fools. They can't argue their own position or properly attack the christian one. Instead they offer us childish insults, name calling and shit-tier memes. (((Shills))) need to up their game. Fools need to understand quantity of shitposts doesn't equal winning an argument. I'm not impressed.

Was hoping there would be more adepts in this thread tbh. Kind of took it for granted when I posted.

Whole point of the thread is, even if he wasn't the Son of God, Jesus Christ is legit the most powerful wizard who walked this Earth. The power of the underlying magic is real. The memes need updating though, because so many counterspells have been cast against the originals.

We can try to break the counter-spells but we're talking about some powerful fucking magic here. I mean, you have to be careful even using the word "Jew" in public…

WHY IMKAMPHY MOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!??????????

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

You really are a FUCKING COWARD

Hillary would be proud

NEO-FReemason?

Kek is different that Odinfags. It's way too comtenporary and modern for me to judge it side by side with ancient religions. Besides, the kek guys have more weird shit and "coincidenses" that Odinfags. I don't believe in Sorcery but… Some weird shit is going on man.

There is no Christianity nor Islam. There is only Judaism. In general, all Abrahamic religions feed the Jewish thoughtform. The only way to get rid of it (and deny the Jew's collective "mind" of energy, keep in mind that kikes these days are not very religious, but they nonetheless identify as Jewish very strongly and thus tap into it regardless) is to remove all Abrahamic cancer.

95 posts and you can't help me?

You fucking traitor

You are confusing civilization and technology. Indo-European civilizations were far more advanced than our civilization. Now imagine what we could do if we restructured society in that way with the advancements in the sciences which have been made.

The kikes are scared of the pozzed paganism that already exists because of how great the threat of free Europeans is to them.

What are you trying to say? You think that faggot imkamfy is shitposting in this thread with several IPs? Why would he use one of them to make like 100 posts then?

There was a pocket of pagans in Russia that seem to have some media kikes kvetching hard

25 posts and you ignore the anti-MOD. You can't help Holla Forums? Have it given you NOTHING?

You fucking traitor

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY??????

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK!

What are constant references to Rome, Athens, etc? Holy shit you are dense.

Hell, I hardly worship at all. I see it from a practical perspective, and Christianity is no longer practical for Whites. Kek is more practical for us now, especially given Nietzsche's predictions and writings.

Even in their own writings to one another, the jews use the language they use on the goyim. The protocols may not be inaccurate, but they are definetely not the actual recordings of Jewish meetings. See Dr Pierce on the Protocols for better detail.

Yes, they are not scared of what is (the cucked "paganism" that exists atm), but the prospect of what could be.

too AFRAID OF DEBATE?

TOO AFFFFFFFFFFFFRAID?

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

The few pagan threads I saw were full of viking shit.

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

The true European spiritualists that are scattered around are the absolute nightmare of the establishment.

I did reply to you though. You nailed it though, the mods are cowards. It's as simple as that. Same reason they don't ban christcucks.

Asatruar people are numerous yes, but they have respect for the Hellenes, and Egyptians due to the shared blood connection. I envision a future where we restore ALL the Old Gods back to their places among us, and with a common respect for that European identity that binds our beliefs to keep infighting down to a minimum.

Moonman the mod is pro-Christian and anti-anyone else. We have all known this for months. I don't see what you want when they ban anti-Christians on sight. Check the meta board for a bunch of examples.

THEN FUCKING STAND UP TO THEM

YOU'RE FUCKING TRAITOR

Nice dubs lad

I'm in that thread though with the zen stuff. Just opened it, gonna read soon.

And when you cucks come along and shit up the place, what do they refer to? Rome.

I wish I could revive Romanism, I think paganism needs a bit of variety since odinists completely dominate the scene.

I never all Europeans, I said Rome.

normalfag tier meme

Wrong. Posting this pasta for your benefit:

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don't realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of his disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

Judaism = Talmudism
Christianity = rejection of Talmudism
Just see how Jesus is treated in the Talmud.

Another debunked normalfag tier meme. Surely it's past your bedtime now, you must have school tomorrow.

They're scared of uncucked Christianity. Hence why they try to subvert Christian institutions and push secularism and atheism.

You are telling me to disregard the Protocols. Only a Jew shill would do such a thing. As I suspected, those pushing this anti-Christianity as shills trying to derail us.

YEAH THERE IS 2

SHIT MODS

MOONMAN AND IMKAMPHY

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

ANSWER US@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THEN RESPOND TO US!

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

Just make some new shit up. Kek is different enough that he' his own thing. Do as Hitler did, take something old and repurpose it.

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

I'm not saying disregard them, I'm saying take them with a grain of salt. A shill would never in a million years point you to Dr. Pierce btw

Yeah because Rome is the best. I would prefer you fags follow after them that savages.

I stand up to them by posting whatever I was going to post regardless. Shitposting doesn't accomplish anything. Holla Forums's dead, it's all decay from here. They can't go too far with cowardice or else everyone will jump ship, so we'll exist in this quagmire for a few more months.

Just look at yourself. You claim to be uncucked, yet you are waist deep in Semitic mythology. Pharisees, Galilee, Judea, Israel, muh we are the true Jews, Talmud…all of that Semitic shit is what I meant. Free your mind of all this and stop feeding into Semitic bullshit, thereby depriving them of a source of power.

WHY IMKAMPHY MOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!??????????

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

You really are a FUCKING COWARD

Hillary would be proud

NEO-FReemason?

FIGHT BACK

This is why admitting to being a shitskin should be just as instant a ban as admitting to being underage.

Exactly. That's what i'm saying man. There needs to be less Odinfags and more Jupiter.

They're not going to respond.

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME IMKIKEFY
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOT

You're a fucking loser, lol.

>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324
>>>/sudo/9324

Compared to Rome they were. Compared to African niggers they were civilized and way ahead.

Your dubs speak wisdom. Kek, Void-God of Egypt, want a revival of the Hellenes.

No, I'm quite done with anonymity. We are quickly reaching the limit of what can be done from bastions such as this.

See, you just keep posting Semitic lies. This is why Cuckstians aren't welcome here.

and you call my stuff normalfag-tier memes, good lord

Christianity is weak because it was developed the same way as Judaism: Slaves trying to survive. The jews in Egypt, and later a slightly different but still same group of jews in Rome.

Turn the other cheek, obey your master/god, render unto casar, etc.

Roman philosophy was about personal strength, nobility, and power. The next step however it to transced both, taking the physical strength of Master morality with the introspection and spiritual hardiness of slave morality.

almost filtered. you have one more chance.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY?

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE!!!!!!!!

SO YOU DON'T BAN ME ANYMORE

You tell me, imkikefy

Because you touch yourself at night user

Because you're a nigger

How are they lies? The Romans were miles ahead of celtic and viking fags.

JUST SAY WHY

WHAT DO YOU SEE Holla Forums AS?

JUST FUCKING MAN UP YOU COWARD

TWO OF THE MODS ARE PEDOPHILES AND CHRISTIAN FREEMASONS: IMKAMPHY AND MOONMAN

SPEAK YOU FUCKING COWARD

SCREEN SHOT

THEY ALLOW PEDO PORN ON HERE IF IT'S ANIMATED

Seriously, just stop being a faggot though, imkikefy.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN INTELLECTUAL COWARD?

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A ZIONIST

Imkamfy is a pedo. And there are way too many pedos on Holla Forums tbh.

a place where people go to talk secretly about how they touch themselves at night
Nigger is code for simply touching, jew is full on jacking it

Lurk moar
If you weren't a shitskin shill, you'd have been here for the hundreds of threads illustrating the true history of the world which is being hidden Semites and Semite worshipers.

I'm telling you out and out man. You touch yourself at night

I see you had a nice fap

"Son of God" has a lot of meanings to it.
I wouldn't call myself an adept, not even really an initiate, but I guess in these times you take what you can get.

Christianity is pretty much dead, clogged with the masses of heretics who think they're devout. I don't think we'll ever be able to exhume the truth from the mass grave of ignorance. Better to start fresh directly from the source. Of course that's kind of difficult because I don't know about YOU but I'm sure as hell not Jesus. Personally I'm looking forward to a scientific breakthrough that forces them to see the connection to magic. Maybe once all those autists are through the looking glass we can get back on track.

Got any ideas on how to avoid the mistakes of the past? I just can't figure out how to eliminate the problem of un-believing believers who think they understand but don't taking over by sheer force of numbers. Or is it even a problem if the world moves in cycles? Maybe all we need is a second clock.

Oh boy this thread sure is making my head spin.

I'll look at Pierce, but it's not merely language that is the issue - it's a whole Protocol. And it has come to pass, cucking our nations.

Can you come up with any better arguments? By the way, Judea back then =/= modern day Palestine/Israel. Just in case you think they were shitskins.

Yeah, right. Can't you do a better job than this?

Absolutely false. You're implying that the 'Jews' have remained constant in who they are, and that Christianity is similar to Judaism. You're literally peddling what Jewish subversive education teaches our kids. GTFO.

Do you even know the meaning behind these passages. They don't mean what you think they mean. Stop taking words at face value, retard.

The Romans ended up collapsing due to sexual immorality and a weakening moral fibre, that was allowed by their paganism. Christianity held strong for centuries until the Jews finally managed to subvert it in the last century.

What the fuck are you talking about. This better not be a "we wuz aliens" os some stupid shit like that. Okay, let me guess, jews lied about the history of the northern barbarians, right? To discredit poor innocent pagans, right? Then why didn't they do the same full on to Rome/Greece? Everyone knows how great they were and everyone knows who they worshipped. Well not everyone knows about Jupiter and the rest of the Roman versions, but it's basically the same.

Says the guy who has been spamming this whole thread.

Straight from the whore's mouth, "Jesus was White."

The foundational lie of the Semitic centuries.

If you want to go that way, we need to find a way to strip everything Semitic away. This is hard, real hard. And the masses are not helping. Even the supposedly uncucked ones on 8pol love their Jew stories.

Why do you keep spamming this thread with "my thread was anchored it's all the mod's fault goys?"

I'm Orthodox, friend. Most of us have read them, and most of us, like the chinks, are pretty sure who wrote them.

Never heard of the Order. Familiar with Crowley, LaVey & his connections to MKUltra & other psyops. The amount of Crowley inspired shit in Cicada's smelled of that stuff to me.

I try to force the point that I'm not trying to compare Talmudism/Rabbinic Judaism to Satanism. I'm saying they're really the same thing in principle. The Protocols' is a Satanic document. Devoid of ritual, but Satanic nonetheless. It preaches deception, which is Satanism by definition. The Talmud teaches that it is perfectly acceptable for a Jew to deceive a goy. Ritual, to my mind, is no more than a method of self-hypnosis; the method by which the Jew or his tribune subdues any remaining remnant of human conscience. The Jew needn't feel guilt for his acts, if those acts are committed against the goy. Our murder is not a sin.

Make your own thread then you obnoxious nigger.

holy shit, we have got to the point where there are buddah fags in this thread. are you retarded Holla Forums? That guy is the same shit as Mohhamed, but with less pedophilia.

You can't do anything based on Cuckstianity then, and there are far better sources for transcendental sorcery. In fact, the European folk traditions which Cuckstianity replaced were far more accurate in describing the nature of reality than any Abrahamic tradition.

I'm not saying he was white. What is 'white' anyway, you Americans are retarded when it comes to this. Stop applying that idiocy outside of your own country.

Not an argument you IP changing retard.
Now you will take this as a proof and run to /polmeta/ and try to stir up.

It's the Ranchposter, or someone imitating it. Tell me fag, are you one of the le kike on a stick memefags?

How?

I'm a baptist,why are you sliding this thread are you like 13 year old.

He was either a shitskin, or an Indo-European (White). Semites aren't White and never have been.

Truly an exemplar of shitskins

Jesus was a Zoroastrian PSYOP meant to chastise the wickedness of the Jew. Christianity is Judaism + Zoroastrianism. If you arent a Jew you arent going to really benefit from Christianity.

I know what this is about, I do browse Holla Forums faggots.

This is some Evalion shit isn't it? It always comes back to that.

And here is the Brony who defends Christianity.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I think he means to say you're thinking about semites too much. If you view the whole world through a jew lens, then all you see is jews. Take a break, look at things WITHOUT USING ANYTHING RELATED TO CHRISTIANITY and then look back and examine your previous beliefs.

If you look through a red piece of glass, everything is red, but if all you see is red do you really understand what "red" is? Unless you look at things outside your worldview you won't ever even understand what your own beliefs are.

Either that or he's just saying it's annoying to bring the bible into every discussion and you'd have better results arguing from another point of view even if you disagree with it. When in Rome and all.

Or he's a troll
Or you're a troll.
Or I'm a troll.

Exactly, which is I propose getting rid of everything Semitic. It is too much work trying to "cleanse" Christcuckery. And the only reason it is so popular is because of its ties to Semitic thought. If Christcuckery and Jizzlam died, Judaism would sure as hell go with them.

You wish to be fucked in the ass by a roman centurion.Admit it. They became decadent, weak and degenerate. Civilizations are not murdered, they commit suicide. Kikes makes a shekel by selling you the rope. But still you buy it, still you fall for the lie. That this time it's different. It never is. You should read the bible and actually try to comprehend what you're attacking. You are not master material, no pagan faith would change that. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin'.

I think he's just a faggot. If he's a christian, then why is he agaisn't Pence/Trump?

You convinced me too.

what is there to be exemplar of buddah? he was just a trustfund. all he cared about was himself, not his people or his land.

As I said. Your whole ideology and belief stems from Semitic thought. Changing the definition of what that is to excuse yourself does not free nor justify you. Saying something like: "Okay yeah they were Semitic but back then they were not shitskins so its okay" is absurd.

He's the "Reported for Holla Forums" spammer, and he's a worthless Brony. He says he's Baptist, but even I don't think Christianity is to blame for this faggotry.

How retarded are you? Roman Palestine at that time hadn't been overrun by Arabs, so it was a lot whiter than it is now. Jesus himself wouldn't have been a shitskin.

Looking at your post history it's clear that you're a typical Amerilard 'Aryan' LARPer who wants to be pagan/atheist to be edgy. Grow the fuck up.

I was redpilled before I was Christian. Been there, done that.

I rarely bring up the Bible here, since I know that religion tends to be a d&c topic and derails threads, though I am worried that Holla Forums is being led down the wrong path by anti-Christian shills.

Not all Semites are Jews, user. And Jesus was an exception to the general behavior of the Semites.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

thanks user, how you put it makes a lot of sense to me, and some experiences in my life in the last two years leads me to believe that this shit works.

Babylonians pls go.

Christcucks are proto marxists.

He was a Semite, not an Indo-European. White or shitskin, commit to an answer, kike.

If you look at the history of Christianity it simply adds unique claims to preexisting cultures. E.g. it originally transfigured Greek philosophy but if you look at an Anglo-Saxon poem like The Beowulf, you'll find that it also showed those people how Christ's incarnation brought the possibility of victory to humanity whereas the old Gods were destined to lose to chaos in Ragnarok.

I'm a Christian too, that doesn't stop those two niggers from "Reporting me for Holla Forums" just saying they act like retards.

I'd say this is a teachable moment, but some people don't learn . Sit back and enjoy the maya.

The historical Buddha was living in an age when there were no external threads, and parts of the population were engaged in pure degeneracy, while other parts went with the sramana traditions and lived in the forests, deliberately seeking suffering. He wanted to find a way between the two, and succeeded.

You shouldn't be concerned about the lack of Christianity on Holla Forums. There is a place for everything, Holla Forums will always be a place for the lost sheep. I have railed against the anti-christians in this thread. I only want real discussion, clarity. Not Holla Forums becoming a christian board, kekism is the house religion.

How many times do we have to go through this?

Christianity is a foreign, semitic religion. It's purpose was to screw up the romans which somehow worked. It is a parasitic religion that does not discriminate at all, it will cuck all in it's way. We Europeans have the religion of our ancestors, the one that protects and unifies us, unlike your jew worship.

Christians are cucks. Return to your roots.

If you think Europeans stopped being barbarians, started building nice things and developing science and philosophy because of christshit, you couldn't be further from the truth. Fuck off with your defeatist cuckery, jewlover.

I suppose so lol,but remember user we should let go of our minor differences suddenly after election we are fighting among ourselves remember the enemy is watching berniebros and Holla Forums is watching.

This is the main point here that needs to be addressed.
The true Judeans are no longer around - you can see from the OP post that the Persians and the Judeans were getting along. Persians and Semites never got along. Therefore Judeans were not semites.
If today's Jews are semites and the Judeans were not then todays Jews are not the true ancestors of the founders of christianity.

I will propose a separate theory - that modern Jews have slithered into this role of being 'Judean' so that they could distort and hijack christianity from the top.

The bible is an amazing book that if understood more properly by more people would help us in this situation that we are in. I strongly believe that a christ like figure will return to us soon. Not that some faggot will descend from above and proclaim to be a savior but instead that a normal person will become fed up with our current situation and find a way to meme morals back into existence. This is exactly what Jesus Christ did in his time. He was a simple user that found a way to beat the system. And he wrote or had others write a book about it. All religions are just this - a way to ensure the propagation of beneficial ideas.

Also I can see that this thread is getting shitted up by a bunch of shills. Nice to see you guys, hope that minimum wage is treating you well.

As many times as the Christcuck shills appear.

Nice numbers.

To expand on what you have said, Christians should be against race mixing because it is an aspect of liberalism and the liberal goal of creating complete individuals is an aspect of Satanic eschatology.

I highly recommend Julius Evola's Doctrine of Awakening. He gives you the red pilled version of Buddhism based on the original texts.

Nice

And Europeans should be against christians.

lol buddah fag is a lolifag

YOU ARE THE ENEMY YOU FUCKING KIKE
Wizardchan, 4chon, /n/, tv/, /newsplus/, /r9k/, you freech piece of Canadian kike shit, YOU'LL GET YOURS IN THE END

I don't think you understand what ragnarok represents.

What Traditions do you suggest we adopt? You do have an alternative, right?

muh odin, of course.

First step would be denying the jewish idol. The next one is to find your connection to the ancestral religion of your people, or not.

The beginning of a new cycle as with most Pagan religions

How are you managing to switch IPs so fast? Give me your secrets nigger.

As recorded by Christian monks or as completely forgotten and "reconstructed" by LARPers?

Rome was already being bombarded by Jewish social engineering at least a century prior to Christianity's rise. In fact, it was the Holy See that repelled an inevitable invasion of Rome.

Idolatry and mythos-worship are moral relativist prototypes that eschew the concept of absolute truth. However effective collective consciousness may be in imbuing power into objects–be they material or metaphysical–their meme cannot outlast or compete with the God Ego that produced our consciousnesses in the first place.

Christianity's cultural incarnations are realized in various forms relative to the society the philosophy inhabits. It does not homogenize the varying civilizations, nor does it decree that are ethno-cultural identities be tossed by the wayside. Such views originate from postmodernist bastardization of the faith that was always designed to co-opt it.

Stop being a faggot.

You fail at stage 1. Rabbinic Judaism is atheism. Almost all 'Jews' identify either as atheists or Rabbinic Jews. You don't know the difference between Kairite Judaism (Torah Jews) and Rabbinic Judaism (Talmud Jews). You're not worthy.

You can tell how important this thread is by how heavily it got blasted by shills, d&c, random red text, etc.

Someone hopefully screencapped OP and will distribute as needed.

wildhunt.org/2015/12/nottingham-pagans-rally-to-feed-refugees.html

icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/17/icelandic-pagans-defend-gay-rights-support?language=en

patheos.com/blogs/sermonsfromthemound/2016/02/the-gay-roots-of-the-pagan-revival/

thetablet.co.uk/news/2108/0/ireland-is-worse-than-the-pagans-for-legalising-gay-marriage-says-senior-cardinal

charismanews.com/us/59080-after-lesbian-pastor-confesses-to-congregation-methodists-put-her-on-leave

patheos.com/blogs/allergicpagan/2015/03/27/a-pagan-lawyers-take-on-indianas-religious-right-to-discriminate-law/

Hey paganfags, what did they mean by this?

paganism vs christians is a d&c tactic, don't reply to it.

TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO RAPE CHILDREN

TWO OF THE MODS ARE PEDOPHILES AND CHRISTIAN FREEMASONS: IMKAMPHY AND MOONMAN

====

CHRISTIANS ARE YOU SEEING THIS?

PING PONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THEY ALLOW PEDO PORN ON HERE IF IT'S ANIMATED

I know man. I mean, it was just shitposting. If I was serious I would have achieved it. But that takes too much time. Everyone is cucked in the modern world man, there is no point fighting over who's not as much of a cuck. What we need to do is fight to overcome it.

Torah or Talmud, both are equally Semitic and thus worthless. You're a Jewish slave and not worthy of any sort of superior Indo-European knowledge. The Talmud and Torah distinctions are another way to trap the goy. Sure, you find out about the shit in the Talmud, yet you ignore the basis of it that is the Torah and consider that somehow "holy".

Also nice Jewish brainwashing you got there, implying there is no religion or spirituality without Semitic shit, top kek.

I don't think you understood anything that guy said.

Nice dubs, but does not change anything. What is there to understand? Karaite or Rabbinic, does not matter. Torah is just as vile as the Talmud. And he put words in my mouth. Fuck off, kike.

Read Mein Kampf, here's why:

On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays.

That's hitler debunking paganism. I used to have an image with this text on it but I can;t find it

Well, look who's a big boy?

You see, there are several interpretations of ragnarok. The most widely accepted is that the world as we know it will end, and that an entire paradigm shift would take place and completely change the world. The parts about gods dying are merely metaphors, as to certain values being forgotten by the people, since the gods themselves represent a concept that independently of our existance, will exist (Thor's lightining, for example, will continue to exist independently if there is someone to see it), so gods can't die in the literal sense.

One could easily make an allusion of how the values that certain gods represent were forgotten by the people, thus leading to their deaths , figuratively, and as you certainly know, a LOT of said virtues were lost in the modern society, and as men begins to regain these virtues, ragnarok would soon fade, leading the wolrd into a brave new future where the age of heroes would begin again.

This circle has happened several times through history:
Old antiquity - decay -> middle antiquity - reborn-> late antiquity/early middle ages - decay - > middle ages - reborn -> renaissance/modern age - decay ->WW1/2 (?).

TLDR: The gods dont die, it's a metaphor.

These are Imkamfy posts everyone.

Complete and unmitigated horseshit. Do your fucking research first.

Even though I'm a Christian, I'm perfectly fine with my fellow Whites being Pagan, Atheist, etc. The only Christians I'm friends with are White, many of them redpilled and pro-Trump. With that being said, all I want is a White only nation, the way it was in Europe until the (((French Revolution))).

pic related, check bottom

Maybe it is time to build a new religion on the ashes of the old ones that have let us down, as was done before us. one that can more completely take care of the issues we are facing. one that is easier to understand

kekism is a good start

I'm also OK with you beign christians, fam.

To be honest, i don't think christianism is entirely wrong per se, but i do think that it has some aspects of faith, usually not core beliefs, that are questionable. But if you remove said parts, which usually is the jewy shit that leads into cuckoldry, it would just be a different worldview, a simpler one, but not nescessairly a wrong one.

wew

Watch out, lad, you might get perma-banned for being against white globalism, just like Brit/pol/ was

Imk*mpfy is a tranny neet, you know. It explains a lot.

I forgive you, for being what you are.

Are you at least doing this in every thread on the board?

I'm calling bullshit on your education creds. These metaphors are godawful.

I also believe in a god.

The broad term for Native Europeans is "White." Sorry If I didn't mind your pronouns.

No, I have a better idea to reclaim Christianity from the heretics that currently infest it today.
Operation Inquisition

In the end, we're all family.

Fuck Moonman and Imkampfy, they're both faggot niggers.

Christianity lost. Kekism won. The only thing to do from here on out is describe what happened and why, not desperately try to grasp onto a tradition that has so clearly lost is credibility and adaptability.

Right, so tell us the what the pagan solution to usury is, user.

The point I made from the outset is that the counter measures to Rabbinic Judaism are encoded within the New Testament. The tenets need to be retained, even if they're re-encoded into some other cipher.

You'll call this a strawman but wtf are you replacing this with? If not paganism, atheism? Like the Jews? You're basically talking about unilateral disarmament. We get rid of all our nukes and hope the other guys follow suit because of feels.

Good luck convincing people that trees don't agree with the concept of charging interest. I can't think how you're going to do that. Link it to carbon emissions or something?

Crucify usurers in the town square.

That's not how etymology works you fucking disphit. It's a slight similarity that probably derives from PIE or it's just a fucking coincidence.

Do you think that dolphins evolved from sharks too?

Back after only 3 hours, 400 posts of just atheist and pagan butt hurt. OP you should know better than to post about Christianity on Holla Forums, there is simply too many paid heretics on this board.

Many anons are still young children who have no need for salvation, cause they have no idea of suffering therefore they have no need for Christ. They are sheltered and thus turn to false prophets for their own abasement and satisfaction

However, some of them will learn the truth in time……..I only hope.

While historically we were divided/united based on the situation,you have to be completely mentally death to not understand first that a European nation,alone, can't survive while giants like China,Russia and America exist, even worse if Israel grow strong enough in the Mediterranean for so many fucking factors like geography,defense, lack of resources,hell even lower the threshold for important shit like research,space,medicine,energy (the fusion reactor test in France for example).
Second because a resurgence of Nationalism without union will undo anything again between territorial disputes,grudges,and the normal concept of ensuring the best for your people and power that lead to power.
Imagine if in the continent a new super power arise, let's assume Italy so we don't get Germany vs England vs France idiocy, now we have the landmass in complete control of Italy who can cripple and fuck over England economy without problems and repercussions,controls resources and sea,who can pass or not,.What the fuck are you going to do?It can go down,but something new will emerge,same fucking thing we had every fucking time
Don't base your idea on the terrible experience of the EU, it wasn't made for us nor we made it. No one says we have to racemix between each other or even immigrate, however, as always we are stronger together and we can help each other without having to fuck us all over again.

I don't have a problem with atheists/agnostics but seriously… Fedoras are a complete cancer that needs to be purged. They'll go in the oven with all the other derranged degenerates when the time comes.

A+

I didn't realize this thread would be Autism United, but I guess I should have expected it.

my nigga, I like your style

The shills dive in on religion threads because it's supposedly a "wedge issue".
However we all can tell that they are pathetic and we recognize the errors of our pagan/christian brothers.

Oh look, another shill, well what do you know…..

We know Jim is a freemason, but I don't think we have any confirmation about our mods being anything other than Rach/Olbermann/reported for intl posters.

I'm from Eastern CentralEurope, from a former member of the Austro-Hungarian Dual Monarchy to be more precise. That was a ppretty close union of a relatively few states and peoples, yet it was completely disintegrated by a few years long war. Can't you see how something that contains even more peoples and states and covers a lot more land would be even more fragile? The only difference it would make is that the next big European war will be called a civil war. But after that it would disintegrate.
The USA is crumbling before our eyes with race riots, India is a shithole, Russia is dying, and you'd just need to block a few sea passages and start an start an insurgency in Tibet to completely fuck up China. The bigger the beast the bigger its soft underbelly. A French-German alliance with some Britbong support could defend the continent without any useless and fucked up political unions.

Likewise, user.

I probably should have given an example earlier. Let's take adultery. How might someone try to make it so that adultery was considered to be a grave offense again? Well, they might hack Ashley Madison and post cc's online. They might then make memes based on their activities, inspiring further memes, and so on.

Now, think usury. So adversaries would include financial institutions that charge exhorbitant interest. Apply same principles.

The tenets of the New Testament are the guideline. Motherfuckers still be trying to figure out how to take down the kikes when Christ already figured out how to do that 2000 years ago. We just stopped reading his manifesto…

Operation Inquisition sounds very nice indeed.

Great posts and thread OP. Bros like you are a light unto Holla Forums, making the board a pleasure to read.

Were there a race blind test, paganism would never match the profundity of the True religion, whether as the Israelites practiced or we Christians who supersede them do. All the muh Semites replies are sour grapes, from posters who can think up no better defense for errors than that their ancestors were mistaken after the same fashion.

Mahayana Buddhism is the most theologically and cosmologically dense material I've ever encountered, and I studied medieval Christian theology from professors who went to Harvard Seminary. Suck it.

This thread is a good example of how well and how far the war on Christianity has gone. For the most successful years of white history Christianity was the dominant theology. Now today when every jew created tv show, song, movie, book or show preaches the destruction of christian morality and attacking Christianity in one way or another you people come in and say that "jews benefit from Christianity" is fucking laughable. The relentless assault on Christianity from all sides is exactly what globalists want (UN building is the tower of babel). Anyone who has been here for any amount of time has seen the blatant satanism that jews practice and the blatant inverting of biblical tales and concepts as an attempt to destroy society.

We are basically all christian crusaders fighting for christian morality whether you believe in it or not. All the morals that we see fit for society are right in the bible and have a proven track record of working. A fight against Christianity is a fight for the Jews.

FUCKING DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS RUINING THE THREAD WITH THEIR SHIT MEMES AND LAME STRAWMANS

truly you have internalized the jew

All it will truly take is a charismatic leader and excellent orator for this to work. Trump was the first, but there's still a lot to be done.

NO CORRELATION THERE GOYIM IT IS BUT A PURE COINCIDENCE

You can thank the Marxists that made sure to remove religious teachings from public schools. A people with a strong cultural and religious background are almost impossible to subvert, therefore the Jews had to destroy religion in order to take over the West.

God Bless you user, if only your digits matched that post.

Jews all call themselves atheists so that gullibles, such as yourself, will then pin the blame on atheists instead of their judaism. Congratulations you fell for it because you are a mental jew and/or nigger.

I like how Christianity makes the kikes butthurt, but the drama almost isn't worth it.

The entire concept of this fucking website is to create your own board if mod are shit.At least give it an honest try.

It will happen the same way. Nationalism would cause it.Germany and retaking of Prussia for example. Then the war to prevent Germany to get even bigger.WW1/2 geopolitics all over again
If you think Russia/China are going to disappear overnight you are mistaken.They are preparing big.Same for the US.
For what purpose?Nationalism means the benefit of one Nation not another one.If Britain could gain for fucking over France,and so their people, why stop it?Why prevent it?

Atheists have no guard against immorality. They take the path of least resistance and have only had heard immunity from immorality for so long. If atheism takes over Christianity the decline we see today will accelerate till total societal collapse.

yeah, I know what you mean. The Jewish posters have fucking heart attacks everything a Christianity thread pops up. Their real, blind hatred for the almighty shows in their posts. Just look at the thread!

It's just Holla Forums, the internet's local glue huffing shitskins. They're a bunch of non-whites playing at being Holla Forums but failing miserably at it because they're a bunch of genetic pond scum.

It doesn't help that you faggots reply to them. Sage, hide and report.

user, you need to realize something.

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

HELLO AGAIN YOU DIRTY FUCKING JEW BOARD OWNER
Holla Forums IS A DEAD BOARD AND NOBODY USES ANY Holla Forums ON ANY OF THE CHANS
THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Holla Forums IS A DEAD BOARD AND NOBODY USES ANY Holla Forums ON ANY OF THE CHANS
THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

THE MODS ARE THE KIKES
MODS = KIKES
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

user, if you don't know about it, I suggest you read about Rexism.

It's founder was Léon Degrelle; a outstanding member of the SS. His ideals match yours, I think you'll like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexist_Party

You talk as if you need christianity in place so that you have something to prevent you from sucking off every guy in your town. No, not everyone needs supernatural goading to keep cocks out of our own mouths. For some it's a natural thing.

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
JEWS AND MUSLIMS WILL DIE TO CHRISTIAN HANDS
THE WORLD BELONGS TO CHRIST
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

No matter what you post, you're a waste of space.

No correlation, I'm sure

Yes, and it doesn't change if all those states and peoples are nominally part of the same political entity. It was proven by the Austro-Hungarian Empire. If they couldn't defuse the nationalism of their minorities back then, then what makes you think that it is possible today, in the age of the internet? You can meet fucking Pajeets shilling the greatness of India. Do you think people would just give up their culture and identity?
Russia is only a threat because of the USA. And the USA is currently in the middle of a cultural war that is already spilling to the streets. And China is very vulnerable if you are smart about it. Basically you'd have to start insurgencies there and maybe kill a few key members of the party, so that they start infighting. You don't have to force all Europeans into one very vulnerable and fragile superstate to do that. Bigger isn't always better, otherwise the Roman Empire would be still the dominant force of Europe. Yet it isn't. Empires die, people die slower.
So, you are against nationalism?

:-)

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
NOTICE HOW MOD SHILLING DOESN'T GET DELETED?

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Oh so this is the new coonfy/coonman tack that they're taking.

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Yeah I know, the owner is Jewish and so are the moderators. It makes sense, the threads that get shot down faster than others are always the /Christ/ ones.

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Hey coonfy, protties are fucking fags lmao

Didn't say they were the same God I believe in, user. Read Talmud/Kabbala.

Creds are legit but these may still be bad metaphors. Point is, they borrowed the nomenclature.

Capped for posterity

Keep it close, posts like those are become rarer with every passing day.

Because we are being invaded and Nationalism still slack back and less than half still think we should close the border.Without external threat people would literally give no fuck,if it wasn't for the immigration problem we could have gone to our demise without an hiccup.
No one says we have.We can have an union without forcing faggot rights on everyone.Hell we can have it with close border but fixed core point should be discussed all together
Both have their plans that regard Europe.They will act less or later.Fun times if Trump disband the NATO
No,but Nationalism will eventually create again conflicts and war and i don't see a fucking reason to keep killing each-other while we are so few globally speaking.No to leave a door open to continually undermine our efforts while we can help each other.

Fuck off coonfy we know that's you

good news: the russian orthodox church has deemed putin's efforts in syria exactly that, and ritually bless missiles and bullets with holy water

orthodoxy is the badass christianity

Brilliant effortpost m8. 8/8

Coonman is a prot from texas. Coonfy just like starting shit. I'm not new to this faggot.

I heard of the Rexist Party and Leon Degrelle. Degrelle, Szalasi and especially Codreanu are some of the greatest men of the inter-war period that don't get enough recognition.

You must be from an extremely cucked place. Again, the Austro-Hungarian Empire died from internal strife at the end of ww1, despite having clear enemies. On the other hand Japanese are still nationalist as fuck despite not having a clear enemy as of now. But do you think that a Japanese-Korean Union would make both peoples stronger? It looks like you learned that nationalism is bad and that it leads to war, even though there are plenty of wars that have nothing to do with nationalism and people wanting to live in peace despite being nationalist.
Or we can just have military alliances. Like we always had. More than half of Europe fought against the USSR, or was at least neutral on the matter. They needed not a political union but a war for this to happen. So if you want to unite Europe, then start a war against both Russia and the USA.
Again, if Trump disbands the NATO, then you can have a French-German alliance against Russia. French have nukes and an army, and Germany would have to grow back its balls. If the UK leaves them alone, then Russia can only plan on selling gas and oil to Europe.
Again, you think war=nationalism and nationalism=war. And that is wrong. And again and again, if people want to kill each other, then they will just want to kill each other even more if you force them into the same political union.

Yeah fuck off coonfy your shit is so fucking tired

I see nothing problemati>>8271251

This will not improve the performance of the munitions.

Threads like this are why. That and the last long form post I made earned me a 6 hour ban.

Aren't you glad this board became a dumping ground for 4chon's old problem children?

☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
☩ You cannot defeat me ☩
==☩ You cannot defeat me ☩==>>8271461

defeated

that atheist architecture actually looks better than the christian

That's exactly the problem. It's only a few who naturally understand that being promiscuous, a thief, a murderer is bad. Religion and philosophy helps keep everyone else moral. It keeps decadence at bay, even if the masses don't actually understand why (which is a problem in an of itself, critical thinking abilities are at an all time low).

Its thoughts like this that make me question now if Priests and other religious leaders even believe in God, or if they are the ones who know that it is simply something needed for the masses as we are discussing here.

False.

We know that things fall off of buildings. This isn't necessarily because of gravity.

Actually, you're right. They are Christians. Heretics, but Christians, nonetheless. I stand corrected. Come home brother.

Sorry, user, but your condition is hopeless: there exists no cure for your goofiness.

Christianity is a cuck religion that worships the very product of cuckouldry.

Christianity's admiration of weakness, poverty, and forgiveness was the beginning of the disease of leftism.

Christianity is incompatible with Fascism.

HEIL VIKTORIA.

I've lost count of how many times a thread talking about religion and our origins here gets derailed due to infighting, D&C shills stirring up shit, or both (and in this thread's case; a sperg butthurt about his thread being anchored). That said, I do find these threads interesting, seeing other people's perspective on the matter (though it can get irritating seeing the D&C shills posting and people replying to said posts. Even so, it's also a good way for people to start seeing how the shills post).

To my point however; Regardless on how a lot of us feel on the matter of Christianity, Paganism, or other religion/ideology (or not believing in any of that at all) and it's history/origins, we're all here on Holla Forums to fight a common enemy and evil that plans to kill us all and remove all of that for their own. The last thing we should be doing is being at each others throats regarding what we believe in (as that's what (((they))) want, since that results in doing their job for them).

As other anons in this thread have pointed out and posted quotes even, rather than shit talking each other regarding what we believe in, we should at the very least respect other people's viewpoints and beliefs on religion, especially if they're pissing off the kikes. Debating our sides on the matter is fine, but more often than not, it just turns to shitpost vs. shitpost to the point where it looks just as bad as the D&C shill posts. Just something to keep in mind.

I would also agree with some anons here regarding how our ancestors took the Christian faith and molded it in a way that benefited us and kept a lot of our European/Pagan traditions and festivals (though it's sad to see most if not all of the forms of Christianity and how we molded it get subverted and perverted by (((them))) ). Personally, as being raised a Christian outside of all the institutions for the most part, I respect the people following the Pagan religions (having Celtic ancestry helps), as a lot of what I was taught not only was similar to Pagan beliefs, but some of ideals Holla Forums holds. Also helps that we fight against a common evil as well.

As for the OP itself, a good read. I don't agree with all of it, but it was interesting seeing a different point of view on this.

What are the main points of contention you as an Orthodox Christian would have with some other denominations? I believe that all followers of God should refrain from attacking each other on secondary issues and focus on our common enemy.

Christianity and Fascism are very much compatible actually. I think you have a misunderstanding of Christianity in general. Besides, without the Christian worldview, what do you suggest we hold to as truth?

Christianity is the grandmother of Bolschevism.

t. Oswald Spengler

Mainly the definition of the Trinity. The differences are obvious if you study the different versions of the creed.

Popery is the next biggest bug bear. Orthodoxy is not socialist but it's more decentralized. Orthodox Churches/Patriachates tend to be related to nationality/ethnicity.

A major difficulty we have with Popery is that it's something that was enforced from without, by political figures in the Holy Roman Empire. Our contention is that the RC Church was subverted a very long time ago. You might consider that the Pope, or Bishop of Rome, was once considered "First Among Equals" within the Orthodox Church.

Other things that might appear incidental. Crossing from left-to-right instead of right-to-left. You might laugh, but Satanists have a habit of turning symbols upside down and round about (seal of Solomon becomes inverted pentagram/upside down cross). WTF was the point of changing that after a few hundred years?

We don't 'attack' other Christians though, user. They're still Christians in our eyes. They're just a little misguided.

Incidentally, the reformation effectively turned back the clock on some of the reforms that led to the schism in the first place, so that some of the protestant churches are now much closer to Orthodoxy than Roman Catholicism is.

I don't disagree with your main thrust, but we seem to be the only ones talking about kikes atm. Rest of y'all are awful quiet and we feel a little conspicuous here, especially since a lot of us have Russian last names or look a little like Ayrabs (not me).

Daily reminder that deism is the master race viewpoint, held by the majority of great European men in history.

Those athiest kikes who killed 60 million Orthodox Christians feel ya Schlomo

Zoroastrianism, Gnosticism, Mithraism, Hermeticism are the closest we ever got to the one true Proto-Indo-European Religion. Christianity is merely a heresy of Judaism with Zoroastrian elements. It is a mongrel religion, not the worst you can do but certainly not the best.

There literally is no correlation at all. In fact, all modern immorality stems from Christianity. Christianity is itself immoral because it preaches weakness, ugliness, and submission, just like all kike religions. Jesus was a Jewish nigger, therefore ugly, and therefore his teachings are false (since truth cannot emanate from ugliness).

You forget hinduism.

Mary cucked Joseph and birthed bastard niglet Jesus, so what do you expect? It is a religion centered around cuckoldry.

We were all Orthodox at one time, faggot. Even the Celts were Orthodox. You still don't get it.

Weakness with regards to what?
Ugly compared to what?
Submission to what or who?

You're sperging DnC from your ears and you're not doing a very good job of it.

Hinduism is a mixed bag. Only the older forms of hinduism really capture the essence of PIE religion. Nowadays there are a whole bunch of different perspectives on the religion and everything is muddied up. It doesn't help that the Brahma are dying out and the European Poz spread from Anglostan, promoting race-mixing through destruction of the caste system.

With regards to life, the divine, personal relations, politics, etc. Basically everything. It is not a religion of strength.

Ugly compared to things that are beautiful. Ugly compared to truth and virtue.

To enemies, to kikes, to Jewish law, to Jewish cultural forms, etc. To everything, pretty much.

Christianity is a religion for subhumans. It only won out because it was quantity over quality. Just like Bolshevism, it mobilized the subhumans against the qualitatively superior old order. It is just one stage in decline and dysgenic victory of subhumanity.

This.

Pagan Rome fell apart. Christian Rome succeded it and pulled together what remained into an Empire which continued to last for 1,500 years more. Longer than Pagan Rome could ever hope to manage. The only true Successor to the Roman Empire today is Christianity.

The hell is wrong with you.

Jesus was a NIGGER. Dune coon. Kikenvermin.

LARP

Christianity did not have any empires. Christianity allowed Jews to have empires.

Spanish empire- controlled by Jews
British empire- controlled by Jews
American empire- controlled by Jews

Christianity is a Trojan horse for Jewish world domination. All "Christian" empires have been Jewish to the core.

Since OP is obviously brain damaged by Christianity and just "believes" and think that will fix everything I dunno if its worth it, but he should just read this and shut his retarded goddamn mouth.

Francia, Russia, HRE, Portugal, France (pre-revolution), Byzantium…
Nope. The Dutch were controlled by jews banished by Spain.

And by "worth it" I mean "is it worth it to even recommend". Since OP is fucking brainwashed by a semitic death cult.

You do know that by refusing to address OPs post, you are enforcing Christian beliefs?

Wrong question.
I find that to be a better one. It also shows their nature, whether they are Siikrit Chvos cvltists or fedoras.

They have nothing to address OP with. Nothing, because it would require them to understand history. They can't because they have an agenda or job to do. You see it day after day again, they produce nothing new, it's the same old straw men and reaction images.

That's the most retarded ass backwards logic I have ever read. Do everyone a favour and kill yourself christcuck.

Haha, not really. I'm just saying that having a horde screaming insults and/or lies at Christians won't exactly prove them wrong, and will make them want to be Christians all the more.

Cuckstains like you don't care whether you get proven wrong or not, since you rely only on belief. Therefore, go be cuckstains and leave the rest of us sensible people alone you fucking disgusting subhuman filth.

We haven't been proven wrong and you know it. OP gives context to the whole JQ, and all you can do is damage control "no you"

I think you dont understand what Spengler meant. Rendered down to the core he says that christianity and communism both share a basic world view and that the step from christianity to communism is smaller than you think. Perhaps its easier if I rephrase Spengler and simply say that christianity is communism with supernatural elements.

Since that was to complex for you to understand: you haven't been proven wrong. In fact you are right. You do believe in a semitic death cult. That is completely true.

There I put it in layman's terms. Hope you can understand.

There is no such thing as merit for whites in a system invented by jews.

Yeah, all it takes is materialism, anti-religion stance, atheism, belief in equality, determinism and revolution.

"Why do you seek the living from amongst the dead?" Our God is alive. Semitic? I wonder if Hellenism is semitic as well, then.

What was the unifying factor between whites before Christianity took over Europe?

Why would I ever bother doing anything else when you have been so thoroughly BTFO for years and still preach retarded bullshit.
Proof? I see lots of satanists around and no god to smite them.

Example of high white culture worshiping strength:

Christianity banned cuckoldry.

[citation needed]
Screaming is not winning.

No. We finally had peace from you after getting destroyed for years and now like the semitic rats you are you are coming back even after getting your own board. You are disgusting filth and you will all be murdered like the jewish dogs you are.

You have nothing to fall back on except empty insults. Once again.
Kek.

Cuckstains are brain damaged

Nothing new, God uses His enemies to show that He is right.

great post OP

That's not true. I asked for proof of your victory and all you can say is "in the unsurmountable past years, you have lost. I can't say where, when or how, but you have lost, and as such, I will insult you."
You have lost this. Now.

Thanks for proving me right.

back to /christian/ with you nigger. Aryans have nothing to gain and everything to lose by adopting kike religions that have kike traditions that were spread by kikes and made by kikes DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Since you've proven you don't know how to quote this post is clearly an admission that you hate western civilisation. Like all cuckstains do and has been proven countless times.

we wuz vikangz n sheeit*

Protestantism is actually Germanified Christianity, where they wanted an algorithm to work with. Pun intended.

Eternal life is not a new concept. If it is a true concept, it would be natural for multiple sources to state it. However, simplification will lead to disinformation.
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM

Its all metaphor for celestial events that we've gone through, the stories are metaphors. Applies to more or less every religion, its all telling you the exact same story but a slightly different perspective. It all comes back to the core. Read into the works of David Mathisen, Austin Coppock and Laird Scranton for starting points.

Never stop reading, don't fall for simple mind tricks. Following one religion blindly is the worst thing you can do for your own development.

its still too much alike with the other Saviours for me to believe in it. There is no hard contemporary evidence Jesus existed. If he really did all those miracles he would have been written about and visited all over the world.

I wasnt even raised a christian and I personally think it can make people weak; but pagan larping has always come across as stupid. It just seems ingenuine. Also, you know Hitler thought pagan larping was dumb too right?

I'm fine with the days of the week being named after norse gods and telling people to go to hell is nice but actually pretending to believe in Odin and Thor the definition of larping.

The same shitskin spic with over 100 posts who was shilling earlier with repetative 10 word insulting arguments about how bad old European tradition,pagan norse gods are is back after a ban.

The christcuck in his enthusiam to debunk the (((Zeitgeist))) documentary lies he goes on to create his own set of lies based on some antiquated quotes of some writers.Classic evangelical argument as to why my god is better than yours.

Me, I am Anglo-Anglican but I am interested in Russian Orthodoxy.

I was under the impression that it was Christian Rome that fell apart after the actual Rome was overrun by the Visigoths.

Many Anglicans are converting to Orthodoxy since your Church is now accepting faggot preachers.

I read recently that, in the UK, Orthodoxy and Baptists are the only growing denominations. Orthodoxy because other Christian denominations are getting fucked off with the surrender to SJWism, and Baptists because all the niggers.

Plus you'll meet people you can have a civilized discussion about kikes with and its very unlikely you'll meet niggers/shitskins.

Me, ex-Catholic, ex-zionist good goy

Pretending to believe in an Abrahamic Jew god is also larping.

sage
MOD propaganda thread

sage

You ignored the fact that Jews took over the West because you worship their "enemy". Of course 99% of Christians just worship Jews as chosen bible people.

Also, daily reminder that Europe had no Jews until the Christians came….

But that's false. Pharisees were preaching judaism/talmudism to get converts back then. In addition, you seem to have forgotten our dear friend Cicero, and the fact that jews bought citizenship.

fixed

False, jews took over because Europeans started worshiping themselves. Need I remind you the event that freed all of European jewry? The French Revolution. Even then, some understood their dangerous nature, but in the end Napoleon freed them all.

see:

That alone was not enough to take over Europe. You underestimate Europe if you think so. Now that everybody is a republic and everybody is 'equal', they do indeed control everything.

Nice try, but you can only take that from Christianity if you willingly misinterpret everything to suit an agenda.
Where's the canon?

1. A trade agreement with Sparta is not colonization. Indeed, it reinforces the idea that there is separation. The agreement occurs before Sparta is conquered by Rome.
2. From your source, it is the 10th century before any significant colonization happens, long after Rome is destroyed by Christians.

Thanks for that source, btw.

No, but blood relations are, kind of. Especially since Spartans let their women control everything and accepted cuckoldry because it is 'better for the strong men to have the children of your wife'. Strong means younger, like in a lion pack.

Sparta is shit, they had a few good campaigns but that's it.

Oh yes, but the Jews had senators like Cicero by their balls long before Christ was born. The Romans could only answer to military campaigns efficiently.

Another blatant lie.

FIXED

Stop being a bunch of hypocritical liars, who see events according to their narrative and agenda.

How can you claim to be better than jews?

You're demoralized, user. You ignored the usury that Christianity brought by giving power over to Semitic faiths. AGAIN SEE:

Western Philosophy

ID: 21 pro-Christian posts

Fucking pleb

All those Christians in here saying the west failed because it has forsaken Christianity, the best and strongest faith.

If it were so strong, why was it so easily dismantled?

The spear is the best and strongest melee weapon, this fact has not changed throughout history, because it's the actual truth.

Christianity made the west great, but it also made the west decadent and lazy, and, in the end, destroyed itself, because it became too worldly and too promiscous.

Spreading itself a bit too thin.

He broke Christian dogma, though, by doing that. It's not "Christianity" doing the evil, if it is ignoring Christian tenants.
Philosophy has always been more or less banned. Doesn't matter if it is Socrates or Kant.

Of course it is, but their power was still limited by the fact that they got kicked out of the countries and genocided every now and then. Post Napoleon, where are any of those?

No, it destroyed the West and wiped out our entire culture and history until Philosophers/science (white man's religion) brought it back

It only took a wholesome rebellion by Europeans in the name of Human rights, and two world wars.

If anything, Christianity continued Roman legacy in the West, and actually managed to conquer the Germans and civilize them - the same way Rome civilized Gaul.

Slave morality. Grow up. Right and wrong isn't a mystical black and white.
Jews never took over Europe until we began to worship their ancestors and allow ONLY JEWS to practice usury. Pagans, who sacked Rome, who were Rome, would of killed them. Just like Nero did.
They were dying out, then Jesus the virus came

If you don't think Christian scholars and monasteries have been an extreme boon to the people then you're deluded.

The new testament also had the advantage of including philosophy from Greece and co and all those good things.

Unlike the other Abrahamic religions that stayed retro.

Then why go against the jews?

Kek'd the fuck out

You have been demoralized. You cannot be reasoned with. You cannot see beyond your Jewish cult

Our entire history/culture and now blood is destroyed because of your Christian diease

Christianity doomed itself the moment it was spread to subhumans.

Now you have ape tribes fooling other christians because the apes can mimick things from a book, but not much else.

But you can't remove them because they're so pious and good and blahblah.

It's a filthy whore that anyone can pick up and wrench favors and funds out of other fools.

Survival, the Will to Power. Ethics = Philosophy = blood morality (not your pathetic beta male pedo cult of Jew worship)

You're a fucking retard. I mean a legit fucking retard.

You're citing Roman Catholicism as the reason for the downfall of Europe.

THE THREAD IS ABOUT ORTHODOXY YOU IGNORANT FAGGOT

Roman Catholicism is a heretical strain of Orthodox Christianity. The schism was brought about by the political forces of the Holy Roman Empire (insisting on changes to the Creed, for example/brought in usury). Yes, that's right. Jews bribed the politicians and they usurped the Church and changed its doctrine. The Holy Roman Empire was asserting its independence from the Eastern Empire proper.

this is what happens when the Church compromises with tyrants and tolerates kikes

We Orthodox don't do that. That's why we've been persecuted and murdered by the millions in the last century alone, while you faggots embrace Jewish atheism or become Odinfags. We stand up to the kike.

All of this is explained in the thread. You're a faggot, faggot.

It started with Sub Humans. Ethiopia has the oldest christian Church.
See:

So you are just another set of kikes.

You're all pedophiles and Jew worshipers. And you made Lenin a Saint

Wild claims from the kikes.

Well, I stand corrected.
I still think Europe benefited from Christianity because I can't imagine pagan monasteries, but that might just be me.

But I'm also in the camp that Christianity is doing more harm than good.
Also, missionaries. They didn't have to use them if all the savages knew of the gospel, and whatnot.

That's what I'm talking about.

THE WILL TO POWER
It's the foundation essence of all existence. You're going to die. Grow up before it happens and live a man's life, not a slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw&t=6s

Alrighty then . No need to survive if it involves doing meany things. The race might perish, but at least we're good christians and go to Heaven, right? :') . The meek subhumans shall inherit the earth .

'To succeed you must first survive'

If you have any germanic blood you should be killed for shitting on your ancestors. You bring dishonor to your bloodline you kike. And i have nothing against Christfags. But fuck.

You can't imagine monasteries in the world that aren't Jew worshiping? You maybe should look around, user

The race is secondary to the soul, yes. Even if I wasn't a Christian, I'd still be hard pressed to join the camp 'race'. Why not just follow my ego instead?

Your anti-ego shit is pathetic as fuck. The ego is just your self reflection. You hate yourself and look to imaginary Jewish mysteries to feel better.
RACE = SOUL