BASED PENCE

Pence purges lobbyists from transition team days after Trump said he couldn't shake them because they're 'the only people' in Washington

Donald Trump's transition team is getting a make-over that will leave it free of lobbyists. Transition head and Vice president-elect Mike Pence showed lobbyists the door on Tuesday, Fox News reports, replacing the team that Chris Christie had constructed when he was in charge with one that 'makes good' on Trump's promise to drain the swamp. Confronted by 60 Minutes' Lesley Stahl in an exclusive that aired Sunday, Trump said his operation was full of lobbyists because 'that’s the only people you have down there.' 'Everybody’s a lobbyist down there,' the New Yorker said of the seat of government. 'They’re lobbyists or special interests.' Trump insisted that he's 'trying to clean up Washington.'

'But everybody that works for government, they then leave government and they become a lobbyist, essentially. I mean, the whole place is one big lobbyist.' The president-elect told his flabbergasted interviewer, 'I’m saying that they know the system right now, but we’re going to phase that out. You have to phase it out.' Since the sit-down Trump took a hard look at his own operation, which was comprised not only of lobbyists, but corporate lawyers and old school bureaucrats.

Mike Rogers, a former House Intelligence Committee Chairman and national security expert, was also kicked off the Trump train this week. Rogers was part of Christie's team and was purged from the transitional government along with other advisers who came in with the New Jersey governor. 'Sometimes in politics … there are people who are in and people who are out,' Rogers said on CNN Tuesday evening. 'And the people who have been asked to move on have some relationship with Chris Christie.' Rogers estimated that five individuals with ties to Christie were let go. 'And you know what? That's absolutely the campaign's prerogative,' he said.

Christie led Trump's team until last Friday, when he layered by Pence and forced into the role of vice chair, a title he shares with New Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn and Senator Jeff Sessions. Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, whom the president-elect has reportedly requested security clearance for, is driving the shake up, sources have said. Christie prosecuted and sent Kushner's father Charles to jail in 2004. Charles Kushner spent two years in prison for tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering. Trump spokesman Jason Miller told Bloomberg that Pence's promotion was a natural progression post-election.

'Of course the president-elect is going to want his vice-president elect helping to build what the administration is going to look like,' he said. 'And the only person on the planet other than president-elect who knows what that is is the vice president-elect.' Pence told reporters Tuesday evening as he left Trump Tower that it was a 'good day,' as they pummeled him with questions about the messy transition effort. Trump projected calm in Tuesday evening Tweet, sent hours after he ditched his press pool to have dinner with his immediate family and their spouses.

'Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!’ he said. Giuliani, a cabinet contender, told the New York Times the discord was ‘completely normal.’ It happened in the Reagan transition. Clinton had delays in hiring people,’ he said, referring to past presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Giuliani said, ‘This is a hard thing to do. Transitions always have glitches. This is an enormously complex process.’

archive.fo/XKJ54

The media is already kvetching about Mike Rogers departure from Trump's transition team: archive.fo/o68wg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur(.)com/gallery/Pxp9K
archive.is/9ZYXw
archive.is/0nlHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THERE IS ONLY ONE LOBBY!

There was another thread with no clear source either, until this is confirmed I will have to sage and urge you to return to cuckchan.

Judging from the responses and events, it is safe to say the Trump team is asking two questions of the team.

1. What do you advise on foreign policy and what are your positions.

2. Do you have ties a lobbying group and can you promote legislation to curtail lobbying groups influence in the US government.

He's doing it lads! He's draining the swamp!

I haven't been to cuckchan in over 2 years, faggot.

Only 8 more years. You can do it champ!

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Go to fucking >>>/newsplus/

Take your LARPing and rumor-mongering back to cuckchan.

wtf I love Pence now

I was going to shit on you for duplicating threads, but the other one was bump locked. here's some libtard insanity for your troubles

Why are they trying so hard to turn Obama/Biden into a meme?

psyops, people will be unwilling to accept their beloved leaders are pedophiles

It's a normalfag meme. How they spread and are created while being completely unfunny and just too much text the caption is beyond me.

I'll explain; it's the fucking gov thinking that they can learn how to meme and shit - what we've been doing for more than a decade - over night. It's fucking ridiculous. And now we have to endure on this sea of putrid malformed memes, infesting the internet.

based? instead of lobbyists his transition team is now filled with neocons, Pence and that Likud party KIKE Kushner is overtaking Trump transition team, putting full WARS FOR ISRAEL! trash in the cabinets. I hope to Kek Trump knows what he is doing otherwise expect more wars for jews against Iran and middle east, If Bolton becomes Trump SoS to me all hope is lost.

Friendly reminder Pence is an actual far-right extremist, unlike Trump who is actually pretty mild policy-wise.
If anything happens to Trump and Pence ends president, we will see actual RWDS dragging degenerates into mass graves and making electroshock therapy for anything leftist mandatory

should extend that pic out to the pizza pendant.
sick fucks

Because if 8 years in the White House can't give Obama a legacy, forced memes can.
God bless the USA.

I firmly believe Trump picked one of the most closet extremists government would allow that would both appeal to Evangelicals, cuckservatives, and serve as a final Fuck you to the left as his insurance policy.

Dude that shit has been going on for ages.
imgur(.)com/gallery/Pxp9K

Obama will go down like Lyndon Johnson: a president barely anybody knows.

Jesus fuck, these are so bad.

Purifier Pence is draining the swamp.

Can't say if he's really extreme in any regard, but I would say that Pence was chosen to help appeal to cuckservatives for sure. Everything about him shouted calm which would ease their nerves when deciding whether to head to the voting booth.

Just so happens that Trump is decent with picking people so when he chose someone to appeal to cuckservatives he still ended up getting someone that wouldn't to electrocute the gay away.

Don't say that or I'll downvote you!
Yeah, that'll teach you a lesson.

No. He will be remembered for being just like all the other middle class blacks elevated by liberals.

IE - he used all the race cards he could get to get a better job, then slacked off like the nigger that he is.. because it's in his blood to do so.

When the gov tries to meme you get retarded shit like "Here comes dat boi" to try and counter a legit effective meme created on an imageboard, in that example Pepe. The Kang Nigger/Bidet thing is to try and counter Trump/Wojack. It's horrible and comes off as a forced meme everytime because they don't have the experience midgets in clownsuits have so they rely on old-school psyops tactics and try to apply it over the internet. While control of textual information can work well with that old method, memetics are a whole other ballpark.

Earliest source I can find is WSJ: archive.is/9ZYXw

It's already a meme

Is it going to be neocon central? This has to end.

This is a good move, however I still feel like Pence is a snake in the grass and will lead to the assassination of Trump. All this circle-jerking and intentional ignoring of Jewish connections and Neo-Con histories is going to come back to bite us in the ass. We have been overwhelmed by reddit/4cuck Trump Cheerleaders and nobody is complaining about it. Sad.

Isn't that par for the course with them?

chortle

Isn't Pence the member of the duo who should have a close eye on him? If Pence chooses a bunch of his own people Trump is not 100% responsible for what happens.

This.
Transfags already commit suicide, nothing new to see here. Its funny that Trump's election was enough to trigger it.
Hate how the media will never report the suicide rates, until its not kike owned anymore.

What is his name again, Holla Forums?

A bunch from the last thread

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence
Mike "Shock the Fags" Pence
Mike "Jolt the Queers" Pence
Mike "The Raging Storm" Pence
Mike "Pincer Attack" Pence
Mike "Pike the Kikes" Pence
"Iron" Mike "Shock the Gay Away" Pence
Mike "The Best Defense is a Good" Pence
Mike "ECT the POC" Pence
Mike "The Wall is Hot" Pence
Mike '100 Amps to the Nipple Clamps' Pence
Mike "Give a man head, I'll fill you with lead" Pence
Mike "use sodomites for Christmas lights" Pence
Mike "no tomorrah for Gomorrah" Pence
Mike "if you like gays I'll shock you for days" Pence
Mike "AC/DC if you're LGBT" Pence
Mike "If you don't like twat, prepare for a gigawatt" Pence
Mike "ass deflowered? The chair gets powered." Pence
Mike "If you can't pray the gay away, you need 1.5 volts from a double A" Pence
Mike "set phasers to straight" Pence
Mike "ass full of juice, face full of Zeus" Pence
Mike "if men make you jerk it, you complete the circuit" Pence
Mike "It's only a phase, now here's a taze" Pence
Mike "Dead gay a day keeps the faggotry at bay" Pence
Mike "Fucked a guy? Time to die" Pence
Mike "LGBBQ" Pence
Mike "309 Electoral Volts" Pence
Mike "One in Five won't Survive" Pence
Mike "Kuwabara" Pence

Or something like this.

Mike "The AC of DC" Pence

KUWABARA
KUWABARA

also
Mike "Spray and Pray the Gay Away" Pence
Mike "Catamite Dismay into Christmas Light Display" Pence
Mike "Dyke on a Spike" Pence
Mike "Cattle Prod the Wannabe Broad" Pence

Yeah, I've seen this myself. This makes a lot of women want trump to stay alive.

SO MUCH THIS

Also didn't that kike kushner had a grudge with Christie because he put his yid father in jail?

Mike "Homoshima and Fagasaki" Pence
Mike "take the lobbyist to Auschwitz" Pence

Mike " 7.62 for every gay " Pence

Mike 'Deus Volt' Pence

Kushner was one of the people who led him to the presidency.

Mike "7.62 for LGBTQ" Pence
FTFY

>imgur(.)com/gallery/Pxp9K
holy shit, not a single comment that noticed the low energy forced nature of these

Mike "Big Queer Shocker" Pence
Mike "Homo-cidal" Pence
Mike "Glitter gets you the chair" Pence

there's nothing we can do about it at this point. we memed him in, and now we have to wait and see if what we want gets done. At least hillary is going into her grave a failure.

Mike "Flay the Gay" Pence
Mike "Gaylord on the Chopping Board" Pence
Mike "Turn the Fister Into a Resistor" Pence

Mike "Fags For The Memories" Pence.

Mike "Glitter is a great conductor" Pence

Mike "Killing the Lobby is my only Hobby" Pence

Mike "Put the queers on a Trail of Tears" Pence

Mike "Delouse the Bathouse" Pence

Mike "EMP in your HRT" Pence

Trump's internet people and real americans led him to presidency.

Kushner is your typical slimy kike who gets to attach/marry itself to people with money and power, and just pozzed the camping with some israel supporting shit.

Absolutely no.

Mike "7.62 for LGBTQ+" Pence

FTFY

Mike "Add another pyre for the faggot fire" Pence
Mike "Straight makes, straight cakes" Pence
Mike "Shock a fag, add a body bag" Pence

LOL THE NUMBER WENT UP

htt ps://twit ter.com/ZachStafford/status/796733053678850053

archive.is/0nlHU

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Underrated.

Still hoping he stacks the intelligence community with anons. Honestly are there any other intelligence operatives that would be as loyal as us? We've already been running sophisticated psy ops for him for over a year.

Mike "Sodomite Shocker" Pence

Mike "The Third Rail" Pence
Mike "Third Rail for the Failed Male" Pence
Mike "Fourth Reich, Third Rail" Pence.

Can't decide on a variation.

John Bolton is a mess.

My personal favorite.

I haven't laughed that hard in over a month. Thanks, user.

I like how Trump-Pence sounds like Trumpets.

Mike "take the cock, get the shock" Pence

Kek

4th Reich Mike

They're trying to preserve the last possible vestige of Obongo's "muh legacy" in people's minds that they reasonably can, that being that he was "well liked". Almost all of his actual ambitions and accomplishments undeniably fell flat on their face or made the world noticeably worse. Even the parts of his tenure they could trick people into believing with bullshit statistics and approval rating polls (or memoryhole for his failures) were nuked to all fuck when the American people performed the greatest "Fuck You" in the history of Western Civilization by electing Trump. You can't keep pretending Kang Supreme hasn't fucked a lot of the country over when they elect a man he vigorously campaigned against to a historically unprecedented level, is his complete opposite in every conceivable way, and whose platform prominently featured undoing everything he'd done.

Even his defenders can't really praise him beyond how he is as a person or a symbol, so that's what they're running with. He's more of a glorified spokesperson or a celebrity now than a leader or a politician.

He was always the biggest puppet this nation has ever seen, and now that his masters have been rendered completely impotent, all he can do is what puppets do best: dance.

Off the top of my head:

Bang on. Obama's a celebrity that's got by on his charm and the media's 99.99% willingness to fawn all over him. As a a politician, dealmaker and negotiator, he fucking sucks.

Pic unrelated.

Goddamn it.

Lol Pence is so mysterious he seems like a typical Bible Belt Republican but there has to be a better reason he was picked by Trump.

Mike "Jolt to the dick, These people are sick" Pence

That's a nice sexual orientation you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it.

Mike "If You Can't Fix'em, Fry'em" Pence

I think its just a charade and he is the one to actually get shit done, Trump is just the spokesman.

t. Former irl Wojak

I like this
(Checked)

MIKE AND NOT KIKE PENCE

"Third Reich Mike" Stoklasa is the well known leader of the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderers. They roam the streets at night, holding down innocent immigrants while Mike administers goofballs to their unsuspecting anii. Few survive.

He also has dealings with the Wisconsin White Brotherhood, run by one Jay Bauman, they operate a drug trafficking ring heading by Rich Evans who breaks into rival gangs' warehouses at night and burns them down due to his poor fire safety record.

Michael "Mike" Stoklasa, also known as "Third Reich" Mike[1], Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa[2], and Mike "the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa[3], is a prolific member of the Wisconsin cinephile and white supremacist communities. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humourously reviews films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[4] and Triumph of the Will[5].
Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa to be connected to the Walnut Street Lynchings of 1998-99.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in that… tragedy. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victim,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by prosecutor William Carpenter. After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters afterwards that Stoklasa had a hint of a smile when he said "tragedy"[28] and that Herrman was hardly a trustworthy individual, having served time in prison for racially charged assaults and vandalism.[29]

Pence has been surprisingly good, better than I had thought. While still a Jew lover, as VP which does nothing he's been great for Trump. If he doesn't start pushing neocon filth on Trump, I'd say he's a winner.

They have some people who aren't totally devoid of humor. But that doesn't mean they meme.

Mike "Israel First" Pence is a timebomb waiting to blow up and destroy the Trump administration. He is filling the cabinet with Neo-Cons and Jews. This man will destroy our one chance to do this peacefully. Wake up snowflakes. Get out of your bubble and start looking at the facts. Pence is leading Trump astray.

It's magic negro history… no different than MLK or Parks. Even if we employ character assassination, how do we stop libshits from preaching him as an ascending god 10-20-30 years from now?

at bump limit, not bumplocked.

By making sure we write the history books.

Agreed.

The political world couldn't comprehend Trump choosing him because he lets his actions define him, unlike most politicians who just pander all the time.

lol die

this kushner is going to be a problem

lol die

Mike "Alternating Current for Alternate Lifestyle" Pence
Mike "Greased Lightning" Pence
Mike "Electrum Rectum" Pence
Mike "Make the Twink Light Up and Blink" Pence
Mike "Like Man Meat? Have a Seat" Pence
Mike "Proposition 800,000 Volts" Pence
Mike "Make Like a Bee and Buzz the Bears" Pence
Mike "Desist with the Fist or Zeus Will Insist" Pence
Mike "Ohm-os for the Homos" Pence
Mike "Get Caught Rimming and the Lights Start Dimming" Pence
Mike "Suck a Cock and You're In for a Shock" Pence

Mike "It's heinous in the anus" Pence
Mike "Homocaust will be real" Pence
Mike "LGBT BBQ" Pence
Mike "Sodomy is Blashphemy" Pence

You forgot

Pretty sure I fucked that up.

Holla Forums and Leftists thought Kek was literally Hitler. But both of us were wrong. It was Wojak all along!

What did he mean by this?

FED confirmed BTFO

Sweet zombie xenu.

He's going to go full Andrew Jackson.
The Fed is dead!

Mike "Thomas Edison has the best medicine" Pence

it's fake lads

Mike "electrocution is the best solution" Pence

yeah but these two aren't

On some level this is treason.
Honor the fatherland even when times are tough, dickhole.

Mike "if they act odd in the shower, crank up the power" Pence

Mike "If It's Not a Vagina, You're Going to China" Pence

nice IP switch

4/10 bait, made me upset for a couple of seconds

audit federal reserve

Mike "Like getting it raw? Be used to demonstrate Ohm's law." Pence

Mike "Conversion will fix your perversion" Pence

You mean jew jared kushner ordering pence to purge chris christie and anyone attached to him because the kike jared wants him gone for imprisoning his father

Kushner is a fucking problem, i dont understand why some of you cant accept this

Trump is too jew-blind to suspect his own god damn son in law of sabatoging shit

Mike "if you bend over for Todd, I'll turn you into a lightning rod" Pence

what exactly did he sabotage, you fucking (((goon)))? those lobbyist fucks that pence fired had no business being anywhere near a Trump administration.

I'd much rather have Christie, a guy who has locked up kikes in the past, than Jared Kushner a fucking kike

Fuck you for defending this fucking snake who's got him meeting with the likes of mega-kike Henry Kissinger.

"Lobbyists" is what that kike want you to believe.

nice try goon

Mike "Powerhouse" Pence