So is he just a glorified drama channel now? Finally watched the Joe video - what the fuck was that...

so is he just a glorified drama channel now? Finally watched the Joe video - what the fuck was that? He just covered one tiny Joe happening and repeated himself over and over like he usually does. How long will people wait before they admit this series is shit?

He is trash. Delete this thread.

I have never seen a single thing from Nostalgia Critic or whatever the term is.

I watched like 5 minutes of Metokur talking about him, & figured out I should just skip this whole series.

go complain in the shill threads then

i know right, its like these fags spend their whole day watching these nobodies on youtube

He's stretching this shit out as long as possible for patreon bux. All the good shit is shoved to some big mythical final compilation video after 20+ patreon paid for garbage to keep the cash rolling in.

he'll be gone once (((YouTube))) starts the purge.

Also notice how he keeps slipping in comments like "at least he was loyal to his fanbase and delivers content regularly" about these fags when he should be making fun of them like he would have in the past he is prepping his herd of goyim so he can milk all of their shekels.

Who?

It started decent, but it is quickly just devolving into "look at this drama! I have no opinion on it but it happened." That last time he did a decent job covering something was his Randy Stair video… I can't help but wonder if his patreon bucks are starting to affect him whether he knows it or not. That perhaps he's more afraid of saying things and stepping on toes.

That Joe video was fucking awful, I miss Jim's old Tumblrisms series.

(Checked)
Not even that.
Somebody on /cow/ was able to explain what happened in a single paragraph.
>>>/cow/278855

Jim had some good videos in the past but i don't know… I got a weird vibe from him begging for money after making fun of others doing it like shoenice. Granted Jim isn't scamming anybody but he had his own obvious cringe moment doing his stream shitfaced so he really has no room to talk on some of this shit. I also don't give a shit about TGWTG and didn't watch a lot of the personalities involved. Did he ever do a DSP video? DSP's downfall seems right up jims new , youtube drama, ally.

i'm never going to watch this series again after he pussied out of the NC video, get fucked

i cry nao

I remember back during his IA days that he would never take money and didn't like the attention of being an eceleb.
That was one of the reasons he deleted the IA channel.

So are they just a glorified friend simulator now? Finally watched the TFA video - what the fuck was that? He just covered one tiny diversity-detail and repeated himself over and over like he usually does. How long will people wait before they admit this analysis is shit?

Who is this Joe and what autistic thing did he do that pissed off autists all over the web?

Joe is what his name implies, a Joe Nobody.

Now, perhaps you are referring to the Mexican who goes by many names, Seven Pesos Pedro?

Angry Joe, angry reviewer who has been doing angry video game reviews for 9 years. Has been inconsistent with releasing those reviews and slowly replacing it with lackluster content like trailer reaction and movie reviews. About 2-3 years he's been lax in releasing these angry reviews.

Finally sets a schedule in early 2017 to release 2 angry reviews a month. Seems he is fulfilling his promise but it slowly trickles to nothing. Decides to take a 2 month vacation when he broke his promise and gets blasted in the comments. People mad because he didn't fulfill the promise and he disables youtube comments and goes on twitter rant of entitled gamers.

Had to make a response video to explain his situation a little more calmly, though he still comes off like a douche saying how much free content hes given you, his 9 years of work and it takes longer than 20 minutes to make a angry review (like people in the modern era who've done more video editing to try to youtube famous don't know how long editing takes).

I guess people have forgiven him though he still comes off like a person who doesn't understand why the situation happened and lacks any humility. It's not like nobody noticed all the trips he's taken and sponsorship he's gotten and the lack of angry reviews aren't unrelated in some way over the years. He complains about not how long it takes to make angry reviews, yet does things that have taken away the free time he could be using to make those angry reviews.

He's had this immature lashing out at his audience for years, but now he's punished everyone by zoning out criticism for it because he lacks a thick skin. He says he'll leave comments on only for angry reviews, whenever he feels creative enough to make them but the future is unknown if his new business model will still be profitable for him in the long run.

I don't get this, I only watched a bit of his GG livestreams (they were shit) but all I heard is he fingered that asian girl on stream. How is this embarrassing? Was it the way he did it? It's a stupid thing to do, it's weird and pretty dickish but not embarrassing or cringey.

duuuuude metokur lmao xDD
I really hate when Jim talks about his l33t past not being a newfag. Congratulations you're 30 years old and not 20 big accomplishment.

kinda is considering you'll probably join totalassfaggot in the colon cancer club if you keep bleeding out of uranus like this in every post you make

His channel has always been about e-drama. That's his niche.

Not really. E-dramas always been a part of his channels sure, but never really the main focus which has always been about shitposting/making fun of online cancer.
That's the big problem with his TGWTG series. Everyone expected it would be like tumblrisms/deviants but directed at channel autism and what we got was essentially a series of "constructive criticism" from a guy who was clearly a former fan of TGWTG.

tumblrisms and deviants are about e-drama though… Jim is basically the ED (older version) of Jewtube. I find it entertaining.

This is all he's ever been. The only thing he does that's remotely noteworthy is that he talks about the kind of shit that most people won't, but even then, he lets everyone else do the work for him. Back during GamerGate his claim to fame was essentially reading rumors and whatever posts had the most replies in the Five Guys threads as regurgitating them as fact. Then he pretended he was some kind of investigative journalist for a few weeks, then just went into full e-celeb mode where he expected everyone to be happy just listening to him gossip with a bunch of other attention whores.

liking this guy at all, ever, is an indicator for having a 95-105 IQ

is this the 'mr metokur' guy himself right here?

dumb looking faggot

It must be easy street in that brain of yours.

hownew.ru
Jim's been through at least 3-4 online identities. Internet Aristocrat was his second or third depending on who's counting.

I don't think it is. It's just some random faggot. Jim's voice doesn't match this guy's face, I may be wrong though.

Is there any proof that those pics are Jim?

No, it's the original "mister metokur". Jim's explanation for the persona is that originally it was the trolling name for that guy, then that guy became an SJW and abandoned the identity. Jim took on his identity just so that guy will be constantly reminded of who he was before he became an sjw.

According to /cow/, he's got AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS.

Huh, if so, its just a shame. He was always entertaining to me, and he always did it as a hobby. But if he is dying/incapable of supporting himself without it, then I wonder how hard it was to make that decision. The last thing I want to see is him slowly sellout and suffer in quality before slipping away, the last things we remember him for being patreon-faggotry.

I imagine someone who tried so hard to rally against online-shekel farming couldn't have had an easy time making that decision.

/cow/ just makes shit up, then retards like you go along with it. That's exactly why no one takes that board seriously. /cow/ is simply there to spread rumors. /cow/ is like a satirical version of /baphomet/.

What? I thought /cow/ was serious business.

No shit, but unless Jim is playing the greatest con and tricking everyone into thinking he has leukemia, I don't buy the sudden turnaround in his ideals. He's definitely putting more hours into it. Either way, I'm not giving him shekels, so its meaningless. Just a shame to see him fall into ruin.

He's not. When did he even imply that he's sick? Some /cow/tist claimed that he did and you ate it up like cum from a nigger's cock. Like I said, /cow/ makes shit up. Jim never claimed he was sick. That /cow/thread that you are reading is based on made up shit.

Meanwhile you steal content from /cow/ for "Internet Insanity" videos that are actually about insane people and not just "he eats literal shit but LOOK AT THIS HE BEGS FOR MONEY IT'S A CAUTIONARY TALE DONATE TO MY PATREON"

Who is the bigger autist? The autist, or the autist who dedicates an entire board to monitor other autists?

a little too close for comforts, eh?

jaaayyyyyydeess aiiiiidsss

Devients is shit now, instead of laughing at bizzare shit we are looking at fandoms.
I was hoping after TB sperged out that there would be a video on delusional trap fetishists. Even if you are a fan of traps, you still need to admit it's cancer now as you have the most unpassable trannies claiming to be traps.

I was disappointed with his TGWTG videos, I really hoped for more.

His internet insanity series is still good.