Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown

archive.is/Sjv8z

Guaranteed she also shit herself in the literal way.
We did it, we memed PANTS OF SHIT into reality

Please Kek, let audio or video of this leak out.

there has to be a thread about this on the catalog already. please check it before shitting all over us

fuck off Hillary

If only she'd had a protective press pool ninja corp to observe.

Source/pic? This is too good to be true.

Where is the video. I'm tired of "first hand accounts."

this

Hopefully at least a little shart or skidmarks

Repost
Still with no audio/video
Neck yourself

You know, as much as I can believe this happened based on numerous and credible reports that Hillary is just the most insufferable cunt, just once I'd like to see something on a hidden cellphone camera. Fucks sake, we live in a world where everyone is a photojournalist at the drop of the hat when it comes to dinner but nobody's been able to capture a Hillary tantrum? We recorded Saddam's hanging on a potato. I'd love to see her losing her shit on Bill and chucking a lamp at Podesta.

Regardless of which condition she has (I'm sure it's Kuru) stress of that level likely put her out for the night. It's one thing to be angry, but to be unable to muster enough composure to offer a 2 minute concession speech is a different matter. Either means she fainted, shit herself, or she was caught in another manic seizure.

Putting Pedo Podesta on stage instead of literally anyone else shows how desperate they were.. and on top of all of that, she was late to her own schedule concession speech the next day, meaning they were probably waiting for a cocktail of meds to kick in so she could appear normal for 15 minutes.

+0.02

GPB = votes

Imagine if Hollywood wasn't a pozzed hellhole and we got to see this on screen in something like Ascension: The Donald Trump Story

Me too, but you're asking a hell of a lot. From the angle she'd be able to figure out who it was and then he would decide to end it all by the simple expedient of hanging himself with his hands tied behind his back. Anyone who took such a video would be signing his own death warrant.

b-b-but Trump is temperamentally unfit!

Fuck off, Hillary.

I don't doubt it happened at all, but my thinking is that the people surrounding her and working for her probably thought she was the real deal and was going to save us all from Trump. The room she was having a shit fit in was probably barred from having anyone except those necessary and everyone in said room probably wouldn't want to risk filming their saviour throwing a tantrum, much like many people here wouldn't want to film Trump in a compromising position.

After all, she lived in an echo-chamber - all her workers were yes-men, the MSM was giving her 98.5% odds of victory and she'd had hundreds of millions of dollars from powerful establishment interests donated into her campaign. All of a sudden, Trump takes the win, meaning she never lives out her dream of being president while simultaneously the threat of spending the rest of her days in jail becomes very real. That's not even mentioning what's going to happen to the Clinton Foundation and how her legacy is forever going to be known as the most corrupt, incompetent female politician in American history.

holy shit, I'd spend all the savings I have to watch a video of her meltdown

KEK, GIVE US THE VIDEO

CNN reported that everything was set up for the victory party right down to the confetti being "shaped like broken glass". Must have taken hours for the reality to sink in, and then they send out Podesta of all people, to give some phony rah-rah speech about how it ain't over till it's over. Baffling.

There are no recordings or videos because Hillary does not allow anyone with phones or recording equipment near her.
Reports of Hilary's rage go back decades. There's probably some truth to this.

This is was happens when you're in that echo-chamber. Anyone who opposed her or offered a different view was probably fired.
She definitely would have thrown a huge tantrum, but they're always behind closed doors. No doubt that someone would have heard it going on, or seen her leaving the building looking completely destroyed, but chances of there being video evidence of it are pretty slim.

Oh, yes please! The lulz would be off the charts.

If I ever make it big, I will make a redpilled movie studio in the Midwest. I'd probably recruit writers from here.

I'd sign up immediately to work there famb

Don't forget the hypnosis treatments also take some time.

So are the divorce rumors true?

This shall come to pass

Also, the Secret Service are too professional to do something like that, even if they hate her guts for how badly she treats them.

M U H
U
H
T E M P E R A M E N T
E
M
P
E
R
A
M
E
N
T

What the fuck does "shaped like broken glass" even mean? A bunch of irregular triangles with sharp points?

It was supposed to represent her "breaking the glass ceiling" by becoming the first woman president.

As if that's stopped anyone before. It's nothing without video/audio.

Now you're talking

I get that, but how do they actually go out and purchase "confetti shaped like broken glass"?

Must've paid something crazy to get it cut up custom.

If I got tasked with getting that, I'd just get large clear confetti.

Nashville seems like the cultural HQ of the good part of America.

is that the internet explorer logo

Please let a video of this surface, Kek willing

PRAISE KEK