Everybody should have the liberty to do whatever they want...

Everybody should have the liberty to do whatever they want, as long as they don't infringe on the liberty of others to do the same.

Dear libertarians and other children who think this statement is sufficient by itself, I've a few questions:

1. How is liberty defined?
2. Who has the authority to choose which definition will be used?
3. Who has the authority to choose who has the authority to choose which definition will be used? Etc.
4. What constitutes infringing on the liberty of others?
5. Who has the authority to choose what constitutes this?
6. Who has the authority to choose who has the authority to choose what constitutes this? Etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedocumentaries.org/documentary/bbc-the-trap-what-happened-to-our-dream-of-freedom-f-k-you-buddy-episode-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see any.

We need to talk about..

I was a libertarian until I got gangstalked.

libertarians are comprising cuuuuuuucks

at a good company you'll be compensated for the profits with a bonus, but you can't force companies to always be making money.
why do you hate the commodity structure user? who hurt you?

I didn't notice the image.

OP go to >>>Holla Forums

in addition, in a capitalist society even a lowly serf can purchase 'means of production' by buying shares in companies around the world, and you don't even need to manage it.

The autism is stronk here.

Chill, dude. Watch a movie:
freedocumentaries.org/documentary/bbc-the-trap-what-happened-to-our-dream-of-freedom-f-k-you-buddy-episode-1

I wonder when the asshurt from this election will ever heal

I didn't realize this was a safe space

There are almost no libertarians on this board. lurk moar.
also on the pic, some people prefer stable contract based work and an hourly wage. If you want to make a coop you are free to do so, instead of blaming all your problems on capitalism

idiots forget that in reality the pig is just the combined pensions and investments of the working class.

You lost Holla Forums

Go back to Trump Tower protest you fucking commie

When will you mudfolk learn?

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

YOU LOST

Dear Holla Forums, the Libertarians went to >>>/liberty/, Now fuck off with this shit thread.

I read your threads sometimes, yeah you pretty much are liberals and fallen for the same bullshit idpol as them. Only difference between you and liberals is on economy.

Sure you do

THE LIBERTARIANS WENT TO >>>/liberty/, GO ASK THERE.

TELL ME ABOUT Holla Forums, WHY ARE THEY HOTHEADS?

I know faggots are promiscuous degenerates and i am aware that faggotry leads to the ruin of cibilization but i wouldn't support an authoritarian state that tells people how or who to fuck
So long as faggotry isn't normalized or promoted as hip or cool as it is being done now i don't mind what people do in the privacy of their homes
Just keep that devaincy away from the younger generations

Then there's the issue of gay marrige…
If fags live toghether and want a legal cohabitational contract that recognizes them as a couple with all that it entails, (like inheritances in case of death) i don't see why they should be denied that
I certainly wouldn't allow them to adopt, that's for sure

But the pride marches have to go, same as slut walks, all that promiscuous and exivitionist degeneracy must be purged with extreme prejudice

ITT:

Libertardians retarding the board ad absurdum.

I'll take a stab at this:

Freedom from aggression (or freedom from initiation of force).

Murray Rothbard (or some other ancap authority).

Every man has the authority to choose his own definition. However, anyone whose definition violates the NAP (i.e., item #2) implicitly consents to being on the receiving end of defensive force.

Violating their person or property through aggression (initiation of force).

A judge or arbitrator chosen according to the procedure of the DRO that is assigned to resolve the case by the respective DRO insurance companies of the parties in contention. Anyone who lacks DRO insurance will be afforded the opportunity either to pay for DRO service out-of-pocket or to present his own defense (pro se).

Every man has the authority to freely enter into a contract with the DRO of his choice, after which point the DRO handles all disputes over who has authority.

How did I do?

t. former ancap

>>>/liberty/

stop bumping this obvious Holla Forums b8 thread

Communism has failed every single time cuckold

>>>Holla Forums

You will never learn.

I, THE LAST LIBERTARIAN ON Holla Forums HEREBY DECLARE LEFTY/POL/ AND ITS SHITTY IDEAS
SIMILAIR TO THOSE THE BRAIN OF A 5 YEAR OLD WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO BED WOULD PRODUCE
THE SHITTIEST BOARD ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL ETERNITY TO COME

undercover Holla Forums thread with the shittest memes of all time

Go back to reddit.

Invent your own political buzzwords.

you don't understand capitalism OP.

We're fascists here, kiddo, we don't give a fuck about liberty, we're all about preserving and propagating our white race and its superior civilization.

Everybody starts out with a human body and human mind, the two most important means of production in existence.

How new are you?

So then, you're a worthless faggot who belongs on the wall beside the other faggots?
Neato sport.

…..

Sooo, you're cool with people fucking dogs in the privacy of their home?
How about children?

But they don't, you colossal retard, that's the whole fucking point.

God DAMN dude you are a complete fucking retard.

The left can't into memes.

Hi commie "anarchist".

Why is /leftyfaggots/ so confused about everything?

I'm not collective mind with you, idiot.

nice bait thread, but I will bite.

The problem with op's argument is that you think we value "liberty." Ask yourself something op, is "liberty" really a good idea?

Yes

If you are a libertarian/ancap don't take the fucking bait. The conclusion op wants us to jump to is in the question itself. Its completely retarded.

So many retards ITT
p.s. we don't care about you leftypol

Should I be free to shoot heroine up my arm? Should I be free to become a "poz chaser?" Liberty is a nice word to use, but what I think you want is liberty within limits.

Go and be a communist somewhere else.

They're not real commies. If they were, they'd pose a threat.

I am against banning any activities, which don't hurt others, because people learn from their own mistakes, if we ban something and just say to them that it's bad for them, they will find a way to try it out anyways. People need to have the freedom to indulge in self-destructive activities if they want to. If they ruin themselves, at least they will get their genes out of the society, that's why abortion for example will get rid of all of the brainwashed liberal bitches and vast amounts of niggers, while right wing christian women won't have an abortion.
And your questions are pointless, there is only one rule in this world and that is "might is right", the most powerful entity will define all that you ask and you plebs will follow without questions.

You aren't the last. But fucking sage and report faggot

The labour-theory of value is complete nonsense and has been debunked too many times to count. The entire commie worldview is based on this false assumption.

>>>/liberty/

Don't come here if you want to trigger capitalists.

Libertarian Capitalists, I mean. Most of us are here aren't Straussarist dipshits; we're pro-white capitalists.

None wants to have a dishonest debate with you, it's waste of time. Aspire to be a low paid servant under a totalitarian state somewhere else

Stop repeating progressive liberal talking points here, and repeat over at leftypol. You can circlejerk over BLM and "The invisible Knapsack" over there.

1. Liberty is violence and force exerted to project individual desires.
2. The individual with the greatest access to violence and force.
3. The individual with the greatest access to violence and force
4. Using violence and/or force on them when somebody has more violence than you and can punish you for your use of violence and/or force.
5. The individual with the greatest access to violence and force.
6. The individual with the greatest access to violence and force.

Easy peasy, really.

Capitalist white piguu go home

Nobody here is libertarian, faggot. It is a dead ideology.

Lol no they don't, dumbass.

(check'em)
Not, it isn't. It constantly grow it's voter base and it's gateway to other individualist or "right wing" ideologies.

yet almost all of Holla Forums rambles on about how great capitalism is

Some of them, I assume, are good people.

I rarely see people gushing about capitalism. Most anons here seem to just be ragging on Marxism.

What kind of backwards ass logic is that?

Gommunism :DDDD

Everybody should have the liberty to do whatever they want, as long as they don't infringe on the liberty of others to do the same.
That's not necessarilly libertarians, it's almost word for word Crowley.

1. Define Defined.
2. Define authority.
3. Define choice.
4. Define infringing.

LOL BUTTHURT