AY YO HOL UP

IZ YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ

GUNSLANGERZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT?

Who's ready for the biggest jew flop of the Summer.

So I've been attempting to ignore this so far. Did they race swap Odetta so the racist school would be white?

Between the last 2 books and this abomination The Crimson King successfully destroyed Roland.

There is no Detta or Eddie or anything else that made the first 3 books good. There's ninjas instead (not even kidding).

so it's daredevil?

Ah so they made an entirely new story and called it the dark tower because it had similarities. I haven't got past the second book do ninjas ever show in the series?

No. Based on the trailers the movie has little to nothing in common with the books except a few characters.

literally

dont tell me the ninjas arent even japanese

Only right wing SJWs have a problem with the casting.

So you're saying things like white identity and building the wall are social justice?
tip lel

Right on my dude. Are you ready for George Washington to be played by a Strong Black Man?

REMINDER: If you aren't you're not only a racist but a bigot AND insecure Right wing SJW.

No, but there were Dr. Doom robots that rode horses iirc (it might've been some retarded fantasy creature), wielded lightsabers, and had flying snitch bombs (as in the gold ball from the gay Harry Potter sport).
Honestly, the first five books could have been completely fucking ludicrous in an entertaining way as films, but why have something entertaining when you can watch a boring, niggerfied version of an established character shoot equally boring faceless ninjas?

This board has gone to shit ever since Holla Forums invaded and all the paedos were driven off.

Saying the holocaust didn't happen and that Hitler did nothing wrong is officially social justice.

Joyously watching hollyjewood falling apart movie by crappy movie.

We still have plenty of pedo roleplayers here.

Haha i understood that reference to your shitty thread comparing Holla Forums to Holla Forums
seriously just leave, you whining isn't going to make anyone cooperate with you and will only increase the amount of shitposting because of spite

Too bad we'll never get that Detta demon rape scene but whatev's.

Shit, I guess we're Social Justice Warriors now.
Fighting for whites to keep their homelands seems more Just than tranny bathrooms.

Didn't that plot point lead to her giving birth to a bastard spider baby?

Are you implying that blacks don't use guns?

The sights are on top for a reason.
I wouldn't call what niggers do "using" guns.
It's more like wasting them.

They sure as hell don't hit whatever they're aiming at when they do.

Can you even call it aiming?

Ye Mordred if I recall right.

King should never have stopped drinking and eating pain pills, his only good books were written when he was a strung out lunatic.

I paid you a small shitpost

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/

So they're throwing away a huge and important part of the story for much diversity. Are they just doing the first book? Will the movie be some loose adaptation? I feel bad for people that were fans of the books.

King already fucked us over with the last book, half assed meta-fiction garbage with the arguably the most copout ending in literary history. The movie is just twisting the knife.

NIGGERS

NUBIANNESS
IS NEXT TO
GODLINESS

It's pretty easy for him to forget the face of his father.

Unrealistic

Unrealistic.

Hi points user, they can't afford glocks.

This movie is going to go down harder than Chester Bennington.

STRINGER BELL NIGGA BACK AND BETTER THAN EVAH

Too soon. Something like "Kim Kardashian at the soul train awards" would have been funnier anyway.

Not sure why they bothered to buy the license to the Dark Tower if your going to turn it into Last Action Hero. It would have been better if they actually did a sequel to Last Action Hero but with Idris Elba and Jackie Chan in a buddy cop duo.

When Universal was doing the movie they cast Javier Bardem as the Gunslinger, it was the Jews at Sony that brought on Idris Elba.

Bardem would have been good, Mads would have been perfect.

My bad, I'm so autistic that I have no humor.

Roland redoes his entire adventure at the end of the last book. Logically, this movie doesn't follow any of the books and instead follows Roland after he reached the top of the tower.

Like a lot of people, i liked the first 3 books, then it got a bit silly.
But why is this stupid movie triggering the right-wing SJWs so much? Looks like just another bad "blockbuster" to me. Too bad no one has the guts to just adapt the first book, pre-revision, & make it a gory acid western like it should be.

fuck off it was an edgy garbage band who made music for edgy teens

"Roland was explicitly white"
"I never said he wasn't. Roland is based on Clint Eastwood, his features were described as white by Detta Walker and the book itself."

I fucking hate these people. I used to wonder how people could kill for idealogical differences. Not anymore.

Subtle

How does it feel to be an mental baby in an impotent man's body?

It'd be pretty awesome if they just went ahead with the Detta scenes as it is anyway and talk about Idris Elba's candlestick dick and call him a honkey mofo.

I hate to be the one to tell you this user, but I think they already did that.

nice MSM narrative, redditpol

Holla Forums still cant meme i see.

For

(((You)))

Kill yourselves, you subhuman trash.

No, just race realist. I am white.

This actually kind of makes sense. Roland died in one dimension so the Tower reincarnated him in a similar dimension.

I'm only on book five, but apparently there's some bullshit about alternate versions of the same events, and the the story recurring in cycles. Supposedly the film is not actually an adaptation or a reboot but a sequel, and part of the cycle that happens after the book series.

To be honest, Roland being black is the least retarded shit the movie is doing, even if McConaughey is basically an exact physical match for Roland and could probably do the part justice.
>none of the signature idiosyncratic worldbuilding from the books appears in the trailers at all
>Roland does dumb action movie reloading like catching shells midair instead of just being really fucking fast from centuries of practice

I know nothing about this movie and know it is going to suck massive cock after seeing him reload the revolver in mid-air in trailer.

1. Speed loader wasnt removed and went in the fuckin gun. Holy shit libtards being in charge of scenes that involve guns is like recruiting fashion designers and interior decorators to be navy seals.

2. Whipping the wheel to the gun like that is going to do massive damage to the fucking gear seated above the trigger and below the wheel. I get you hate guns, but trying to destroy one while using it against an enemy is pants on head retarded. What next, are you going to throw in spiked bullets too?

3. No one is going to use a six shooter in a protracted gun battle. Its like using a katana to attack a charging army in full plate armor. Liberals need to be fired from movie making. Even nogunz fags can see how silly the scene is.

Dude in the second trailer when he's sliding across the floor and reloading, he ejects the casings and speed loaders from the fucking front of the cylinders. Like, he does a forward flick and the speed loaders and casing fly out the front, as single pieces.

Absolutely triggering

Washington? He was a BLACK man.
Franklin? BLACK as Wesley Snipes, why'da think dem white wimminz in France loved him HE GOT DAT BBC NIGGUH,
Jefferson? CONFIRMED BLACK, he got dem niggas claiming dem to be Jeffersonian n' shieet, and da DNA dey say he black.
All da founding brothas, dey be BLACK.

Trump, he BLACK too, whyda think dat rayciss ass cracka Clinton didn't like his nigga ass, cuz he BLACK.

did he sell his soul to recover from that van?

I thought it was supposed to be some sort of sequel to the books?
That the tower now needs to be destoryed becasue reasons…

Is he still assravaged about that car accident?

Don't forget the cocaine.

I don't give a shit about the Idris thing either way because I never read the books and the whole thing seems very aspergersy, but I think I've seen 2 different trailers for this thing and neither of them made it look interesting at all. It looks like the most generic thing imaginable.

Why couldn't he have died with Blain?

it changed him. i read every drop of ink that faggot put out up until he got tagged. his work completely warped after it.

Aren't near death experiences supposed to make you improve your life?

I think he completely lost touch with what he felt while writing The Dark Tower, so he shit out cliche goobledy gook to move on. Not like he's ever given a shit about film/tv quality, but his post crash interviews pretty much explain it.

The wire was trash.

Get rekt'd nigger lovers.

Stopped reading there, you're wrong. It's the biggest problem.

So it's a Seagal-kino?

watch the most boring season about the docks you mongoloid piece of couch trash, or dont

the wire isnt about niggers its about murica being fundamentally fucked in the ass, most of you faggots have no idea how fucked you are which makes it that much more bittersweet, you bark like dogs in a shelter as everything burns around you and a parasite eats away at your innards

That's like the worst episode. I hate how broken up the narrative is. I don't care about any of those characters.

season nigger, also in retrospect its not even the most boring one the one about the schools probably is

its still the most telling storyline outside of maybe the arc about the elections, it explains in some depth how free trade globalist scum destroyed a once prosperous city. I fucking hate cops and robber shows and the wire can really drag as well as crawl up its own ass but the fundamental message stands, and it has become more and more prescient as murica continues to go down the shitter

the only two shows I can think of that actually said something relevant in the entire recent history of burgernigger television are the wire and gen kill, and neither of them are perfect by any means

AYOOO SUM FINNA

OP here

pic related

pfffffHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahhaahha holy shit Dark Tower a gud movie it dindu nuffin u raysis

Season 2 was one of the best.

Are we screwed bros?

it's up from 19?

Don't mind the shills, user. We both know it's climbing because dsmage control. Can't hsve da ebil raysists be right about it being shit.

Yeah, we're pretty screwed. It'll be Get Out all over again.

What happens with Nigger Panther fails?

im going to see it tomorrow

Sone scenes from the trailer (i.e. Jake with his psychiatrist, finding the door) are taken from the books meaning if anything it's a soft reboot of the books. Besides King there are 4 other writers attached to the movie (including at least 1 (((chosen)))) so it can officially be discounted as canon.

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

of all fucking numbers it had to be 19

GET OUT

Let us be honest that this is pretty much a whitelash against strong black men in cinema. Steven King needs to pubically distance himself from the "fans" of "muh books", because you don't have to read some comic to understand this movie.

Get back in the oven
You think people care about RT ratings? The film has a nigger protagonist, you dunce.

AYO SO UZ BE SAYAN WEZ BE BURNING BOOKS AND SHIT?
SHIIEEETTT WHAT ABOUT DEM WURDS AN SHIIEET IN DEM LIL NIGGAS

Well, considering the reviews of your recent film, you're much more than that.