Google has grown so strong now they are toppling governments around the world - Assange

Assange: 'Google is not what it seems'

archive.is/oovxS
http s://www.sott.net/article/333960-Assange-Google-is-not-what-it-seems

Other urls found in this thread:

xyzcase.xyz/investigations/
atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/who-is-who/
thesacramentocaper.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/how-google-took-over-the-white-house-1-1.pdf
8ch.net/tech/res/679042.html
github.com/nvllsvm/freecyngn
aarontgrogg.com/blog/2015/07/20/the-difference-between-service-workers-web-workers-and-websockets/
archive.is/amnFb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for dead.

Are you faggots going to stop using their products now?

Serious question: am I really any less of a chump if I use Bing or the Duck?

I'm not a big fan of duckduckgo, it doesn't seem to have enough web crawlers or the right algorithm, but Bing is a huge improvement over Google in web searches (still Micro$oft). Google image search might be better. Use TinEye or some other image reverse lookup before using Google.

I bet you use Chrome.

Startpage

Switched to firefucks last month. Out of the frying pan, into the fire?

Anyone use Qwant? Is that still an uncompromised one?

So what's the story with the hash and shit not matching? Wikileaks confirmed compromised and Assange confirmed quadrapelic hooked up to a pain amplifier?

This is the only decent search engine.

Searx isn't bad either.

Google works for Trump now.

Reminder to use startpage for searches. Don't use Google services. Remember, if a product is free, you're the product. Google is an advertising company.

You should all be running Firefox or a derivative, not using gmail for anything important, etc.

Last time this topic came up Qwant and startpage were agreed to be the best alternatives.

is there any problem with Startpage?

It's good, just make sure you use POST instead of GET for your searches otherwise it might as well just be duckduckgo (.com?q=this+is+not+private)

smh tbh fam

The motto doesn't always hold in my opinion.

Take the wealth of free software. Most of the best software compilers are completely free and you aren't the product.

What you need to watch out for is large corporations offering free products. Then the motto holds.

searx.me

CuckCuckShlomo is run by a jew who sends all your data to government bodies.

I have used startpage and ixquick for years. Both MUST be supplemented with google/bing searches. You want Holla Forums related .pdf? startpage and ixquick will rarely return what you are looking for, yet jewgle somehow produces those results. What about googling an address for some doxing? For whatever reason (maybe google maps?) starpage and ixquick will not produce the same sort of relevant results. Same thing for torrents, even with cencorship and delisting google still brings better results.

The weirdest part is both startpage and ixquick claim to use Google services to augment their search engines which would imply they should produce better results, not worse. I can't be the only user to have noticed this.

do you have to ask?

Reading about western feminists who convert to islam in the name of feminism keeps me warm at night

You're not.

Has anyone heard of the XYZ case?
xyzcase.xyz/investigations/
atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/who-is-who/
thesacramentocaper.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/how-google-took-over-the-white-house-1-1.pdf

It all seems to be written by the lawyers and PR of the companies who are making the accusations, so take it with a grain of salt.

is he alive? anyone have any clue if assange is even alive still?

I'll bite He did an interview on the US elections jackass. I don't know why he'd be killed now that the damage is done.

how long ago was that? whats your most recent source on seeing him alive.

any source?

You haven't been paying much attention have you?

See this for starters:
8ch.net/tech/res/679042.html

He was referring to the Pilger interview.

Could be legit, but it is suspicious. Gavin's death wasn't brought up which is odd, so it could be a retroactive cut. An unreleased interview patched together with questions crafted to suit old answers.

There is no solid PoL for Assange at this point of time.

Startpage uses Google for results.

Yeah but Bing would just switch to Google mode if it ever got big.

if google can topple governments, why can't we?

let's start with Israel

Gee how surprising is it? Jewgle is practically an extension of the CIA and NSA. It doesn't even try to hide it. Why do you think its parent company is called Alphabet?

Just use searx.me Choose whatever the fuck source search engines you want it to go through in the prefences.

You mean it's not an all-powerful, super-intelligent, self-aware AI that will eventually start churning out killer robots to end humanity?

When Google Met Wikileaks is a must read for everyone on Holla Forums. They're deeply connected to the deep state.

Yes, completely true. Google still gives the best searches.

Thank you America.

>>>/poltech/253
Take from that what you will.

Scary shit. All these sinister Jews not even in their conniving prime, Brin looks like a classic bolshevik.

owned by soros, thats a no go for me.

Another thing I've noticed: Startpage/ixquick image searches lag to hell, are they just using some sort of shitty mechanism to load the thumbnails or what? Google Images is snappy and pristine as much as I hate to admit it.

mr assange should know better.

whatever lpage and sbrin ever were, they were chums. the rubes in the room that, for time, dared to go it alone – mostly because no one wanted to buy their shit. same model everywhere (incubator, ycombinator, reddit, blah blah blah)(make something, tech wizardry it all over the place with showboating, sell it off or ipo it, and either walk off with the cash from helping banks introduce more debntz-shilling-9000 or get hired into a company that actually can meet payroll without 'angel' investors). the difference was simple: they used university grants and personnel to build servers. massive massive walls of servers. when they started, without even cases or cooling. we all watched them rise, and they had our praise for the context and times of the era. because they actually built something, and used a jew101 university govt tax payer sideshunt like the 'good old days', they got around alot of the jews in the tech world right when the tech investment bubble petscom nonsense was already imploding.

so, to be clear, they are what they are.

and to be clear, they lost. they got ousted. lesser jews + a taste of fame and catapulted into the highest light for all other jews and jewry to come feast on their ignorance. jewtits and divorce, divide and conquer, distrust, fud, and endless mystery finance plotting. with some good old govt takeover via alphabet corp.

all brought to you by Eric Schmidt. the same agent who fucked tex, who fucked novell, who fucked sun, who fucked google, who fucked several university schools' tech grads simultaneously with the whole no-cold-calls shit. eschmidt learned his first trick fucking over mike lesk, and then took after good old steve jobsonian's business assholery - leaving not even the kitchen sink in his cannibalistic wake. now, yes, each and every one of those players and companies and hoards of neets did quite 'deserve' to get fucked – they left themselves wide open, were clueless of the world, and doomed from the start – their ships were lies, they –believed– them, and they dutifully grew like good crops for harvest. which eschmidt did.

what google is, is beholden. a great momentary resurgence of freedom and release from the horrors of the 1980/90/00 grid locks. and with this carrot, the unspeakable unstoppable monster of 'dont-be-evil-haha-wut' they are today. same with the lot of most of tech. same with assange, if he's not careful, and doesn't shut his fucking mouth if the only thing that's going to come out of it is kikespam and misdirection.

alphabet. eric schmidt. nsa AND fbi. obongo shillary central. it is in the network. google is a node. alphabet is the umbrella. universities across the globe (canada, usa, uk, spain, italy, cyprus seem most afflicted, in that order) are their 'drug money' aka liquidity for transaction exchange, personnel, assets, scabs, and first-look of tech ideas/utility to thieve.

i know i'm worked up, but you need to shut your mouth. do i care if you get some grain of sand right? do i care if you get what needs to be done at the end? do i? fucking do i?

no. i don't.

because what you're pointing at is fucking horse blinder spectacular craptacular bread and circuses.

shut your mouth.

if you had any sense at all, you'd point out only the truth: if you don't build servers, if you don't build services, if you don't build infrastructure, if you always perpetually sharecrop, you don't get to have a fucking say. cloudflare. amazon ec2. rackspace. akamai. farms and farms of datacenters. they largely run on what google made, which they slowly took over all competitors with because who can fucking compete against university? when you can't name the jew? alphabet is simply the admittance – they confession – of what schmidt turned it into.

god damn hell of others. that's what we're stuck in now. fuck microsoft and at&t are becoming viable alternatives to this mess – that's how far sunk into regression and dead end all of this shit is.

i dare you, you faggot, try. try. try to stop using 'their' products. it doesn't matter that they stole the wealth through legal money lending. it doesn't matter that they'll get some debt prostitute to kick your door down with. all that matters to you is your muh products asshattery.

build servers. build services. shut the fuck up. get back to work. and keep your work for you and yours. the end.

i'd just like to add, google now sucks. so does every search 'engine'. pagerank doesn't work if the librarians of the net don't do topsite topcircle webring etc. what page rank exploited, was the librarian work of 100 thousand neets organizing the madness of lies and theft from truth and production. you go look now, and pagerank is practically useless. patented, used to create walls adwords adsense additive gateway access, like all classic jewry of all time.

the best lie it ever told was that we needed it. unfortunately, it was the server and services. the servers from us. and the services, also from us (open source gplv2 v3 any one? any one remember? any of you remember why it happend? tivo my ass, we all knew that was the lie we could speak because no one could face the music of what redhat was doing, and google catapulted into the stratosphere).

"Don't be evil"

That would not be bad, if they would not be anti-white

By the way:
I thought it was computers generally.. but it might be more specific.

FTFY

I don't care what you faggots think, we should nationalize google and split it up. It's a threat to national security.

the threat to –national– security is debt prostitution. what good did it do to try to break up microsoft? what good will it do to try and break up google? alphabet might be able to be broken down, but with the way everything is becoming arab-ized, it's more of a computer-internet than a collection-of-shops. nevermind the work needed to disentangle, even if all the courts and cops weren't debt prostitutes subverting your split plans.

what are you going to buy a piece with? your son? your daughter? maybe an arm or two?

how you are going to break up the las vegas data centers? the reno data centers? maybe might as well just pitch a tent on the roof, for all the fat lot of good non-ownership will do you. and since you'll need kike-currency-gifts, you'll probably loose your tent. also, it's in a desert, bring a trailer to wealth-transfer to the bank, they'll get more use out of it's resale.

mirror maze.

Don't forget if you type in "European peoples art" into google image you get all black people.

Yahoo is still largely popular in Japan, more than jewgle is. Not only that but pretty much everything you can get from Yahoo.co.jp's auctions and stores is only for their country. It's like their own nationalist website. I had to use a proxy service (they order/bid on the item and ship it to you) to get my dakimakura.

Sucks to live in the mass gulag of the western world.

There really is no other alternative. But that doesn't matter, what does is to spread the memes that big corporations like Google are not to be trusted. Even if we give them money and fame, what Jews really want are our trust and brain. As this election showed, throwing all their money and fame doesn't mean shit when the people don't buy their BS. Their money is useless on a world where every day people trust them less and less. And the best part is that they have been using the same tactics for so long they don't have any idea what the fuck is going on.

There will come a day when we go from one in three Americans not trusting in MSM, to all Americans not trusting them. There will come a day when all Americans stop trusting Hollywood and the rest of the entertaiment media, even if keep giving them their money, they will not have their trust. Then there will come a day when no leftist has the trust of the people, not even small artists and proffesors. And finally, there will come a day when no Jew is trusted in America and Europe, and finally we will have our restoration again.

How about you get fit, marry and make white children instead, you fucking degenerate?

the first is incorrect. yahoo is a webring. more specifically, yahoo originated just after the webrings and bbs revolution, and before the google revolution. they used book marks. they achieved rank and index via manual discovery, yellowbook business subscription, and ad or dollar rated placement. their advantage was their categories design, which was not open to any ad or dollar manipulation. though i scarcely think they realized this at the time – they were just doing what men do and bringing order to what was theirs: category map. the content was still shitty.

the second is correct. this design, being low maintenance and non-active/mutating/trendtracking, is normal. a trendtracking algorithm would be webrings, but this limits to single category (ie one ring). this design also lends itself to an element more unique to jap: their self-protection from their closer relatives uses keiretsu monopolies. which is what yahoo.jp follows, rather than open bookmarking in maintained categories. you need look no further than their trade data to see this as clear as day.

the category controlled manual index with subscription content is viable for less churn, more mega-corp/govt control environments. japan's datacenters are also limited, as they direct resources poorly (economic stagflation before google arrived, can only fund despondent men to build yahoo model and have japancake feminists funnel entries into it). this exacerbates the stuck-in-time effect. incidentally, their near-omnipotent 8yo speak and language symbols mean computers can't divine content by crawling moonspeak pages as well. less need too, considering significantly less server space across japnet.

How is one more private than the other? With SSL both the request URI and the request body (POST data) are encrypted, so the only relevant parties are the endpoints. The two endpoints will always know what you are searching for regardless of what request method is used. You're just moving the search parameters from the request line to the request body.

Reminder to root your phone, get adaway, and flash it with an AOSP based ROM.
never install gapps, it's pure cancer in every sense of the word.

cyanogen does some tracking for software statistics but it isn't as bad as far as I'm aware. it also keeps some jewgle shit, see github.com/nvllsvm/freecyngn

/aside: if you happen to remember, yahoo was peddled at the time of encarta, netscape navigator, win3.11/95/98 and novell. they were part of that era, and were pushed heavily by education market. apple was pushing macintoshes of various designs linked by appletalk and beginning to support ip/ethernet, and needed a nice familiar feel/face. hence their 'encyclopedia' like category memetic similarity, instead of going with aol's closed campus focus. essentially, yahoo never stood on its own beyond a brief moment near their beginning; they needed education market k12 to push them, since universities didn't need them (already had library edu journal etc), yahoo felt more of a toy for toddlernet, and webrings/topsites did a much better job for everyone else. yahoo always needed a contrived space cut out for them.

If it's not already obvious, Google deliberately fucks them over. I'll always try Startpage first, but then when it doesn't work I'm back to fucking Google. Keikaku doori.

yes.

note: everyone's code bases are getting worse. doesn't matter where you look. cyanogen, bless their efforts, can only bring order to so much designatedcode. the libshit pottering liars have destabilized and added telemetry to the full stack from recovery to rom, and the tools as well. i've had success with in place apk editing to remove versioning restrictions, resurrecting old libs etc. even with this, the real time cpu in some phones gives undue priority to cell comms, won't obey rank priority or rule. device emulation doesn't pick it up, but actual field test shows the packets that aren't part of the real time radio leaving on said real time radio and not obeying nor reporting to the rom.

what a mess.

I don't program at all so I don't see it from a devs perspective, just as a guy that likes some privacy. I just don't trust the phones or their software in any way.
it's a fucking shame so many decent apps and features NEED play services to run correctly. stuff like trusted agents would be great but, it doesn't work without that shit.

Google, whose Chair Eric Schmidt helped to design Hillary's campaign, has infiltrated the Trump FTC transition team

theintercept.com/2016/11/15/google-gets-a-seat-on-the-trump-transition-team/

nope, it's just kikes.

He's alive.

It's doesn't matter, no one posts WL threads because there is a dedicated leftist shill group that impotently screams that Assange is dead. They do no bring any facts or reason whatsoever. But what do you expect from brainless leftist livestock?

you mean except for the stickied wl thread right?

if you think the word
is correct for a known neocon then you're mistaken. they're playing 4d chess a pawn like that wouldn't go unnoticed
Wikileaks is just redpilling normies

Most solutions I've encountered in my work history have been exploitable in some fashion. When they are not, it is because the platform protected the developer from making a mistake.

These
God
damned
fucking
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

This is one of the reasons i switched to DuckDuckGo.

DDG doesn't block piracy websites either :3

that would be the good ending

the bad ending would be eugenics to transform us into a true slave caste

that would be bad because that's jewish thing to do. that's exactly what you're trying to remove from the government isn't it? (((foreign))) influence I mean.

You dont pay for startpage either. And results are from google too. Its like choosing who will sell your data.

Just use Searx.

Startpage is a proxy for Google so you're still using Google but indirectly. IxQuick.eu (not IxQuick.com which is now just a copy of Startpage.com) is a meta search engine using Yahoo, Yandex, Bing, etc. all search engines except Google.

SearX.me is pretty good, it's a meta search engine that includes Bing, Yahoo, Google, etc. and each result has a link to Archive.org. It's slightly faster than IxQuick and it's better organized.

Qwant is a good idea but it hasn't delivered yet.

Every time you use Startpage or IxQuick (.com or .eu) you're going through their proxy which anonymizes their users so I guess it's always going to be slower than using Google or Bing directly.

They have a paid e-mail service focused on privacy, it's called Startmail

Searx, Startpage, DuckDuckGo and Ixquick all banned at my workplace. Crazy.

How bout searx? I only use google if i can't find something on searx. though may stop using google entirely.

I actually dont use alot of digital security. If the police are ever foolish enough to enter my property they will die in droves from the traps alone.

Also, they would have no heavy vehicle support as my property is 40 square miles of tundra and shitty mud.

I have to use a dogsled in winter to travel the 120 miles to the nearest airport.
I just said fuck it, and picked physical security, underground bunkers and remoteness to protect myself.

I havent seen the sun since 2012 when the NDAA allowed indefinite detention.

We Shadowrun now.

Very smug kikes.

Metafree is dangerous too. WebKit is such an example. All cooperate to… supplant Text as the No. 1 Medium of the web. Now they put all new features into Chrome and FF gets funded to prohibit monopoly charges. Web workers, service workers and websockets. An insidious site could probably place some service worker in the background to "notify you of news", but in fact it tests something completely different.

Remember css history attack? Innocuous css could be used to find out which sites you visited. wtf.

Let Aaron *!!* speak in aarontgrogg.com/blog/2015/07/20/the-difference-between-service-workers-web-workers-and-websockets/ and archived in
archive.is/amnFb

This site should use those techniques to store archived sites as an opt-in. Hash an mhtml and store it decentralized in browsers. I would opt in, I don't give a rats ass about the state tracking me.

Trump intends to bring antitrust charges against Google. I swear, that man knew the truth about EVERYTHING!!!

All hail the God Emperor!

we all know this isn't true bc Assange was abducted - and probably murdered - by reptilian aliens from planet x, under the orders of lord xenu

Google is and always has been a deep state appendage.

Deeply connected = created by

Hello camouflage cap man.

If you get up the balls to go through with killing yourself on inauguration day, make sure to periscope it and post the link here.

I use DDG, sometimes Yandex. Works good enough for me.
Maybe I'll add Yahoo back in the mix, just for old time's sake.

AYO HOL UP
smack lips
WE WUZ EUROPEN PELPLE N SHIT

wut?

HEIL HITLER