Why is there no fascist movement based on aztec iconography and themes in Mexico?

Why is there no fascist movement based on aztec iconography and themes in Mexico?

Germany and nordic states have their Germanic mythos, Latins have the Romans, so why dont Mexicans embrace the most badass thing about their culture instead of their catholicuckery, overdosing on drugs and milk products that make them into the most constipated and fattest race on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Fascist_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzompantli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Fascist_Party

fascism is linked to Catholicism among the Southern euros and their ilk (Spain, Italy, Portugal, Argentina, etc)

thats so fucking boring

Buuuuuuh!

because you haven't started it yet. Go make your country great again and take your people with you

Every great movement required a great man to start it…

I'm not mexican, I just like the aztecs.

Fuck, there isnt even a pagan religion anymore, they are all Christian.

In significant part because they're so relatively far removed from it. Modern Scandinavians have a lot of continuity with their pagan ancestors: they're still ethnically the same, their languages are still similar, and although they converted to Christianity many of their pagan traditions survived.

Modern Mexicans on the other hand have much less in common with Aztecs: Spaniards destroyed both their culture and ethnicity to the point that they have no more connection with Aztecs than with Spain. They have no single heritage, so all they can do is try to celebrate the mongrel nation that rose from the ashes of the natives and rapists who created it.

Aztecs:

Get the fuck outta here.

Also why do they pretend that they are different from the few remaining natives who are basically just similar to amazon tribes than the old mesoametican cultures (I am pretty sure they arent even mesoamericans, but from the north or south)

Beaners only care about one thing and that is gibs.

It's a rejection of any Spanish/European heritage they may have so they can pretend to be victims when they ask for gibs and say "DAS RAYCIS MANG."

This so much. It is hard to make a great nation when you have no identity and no culture.

That would be considered a club of sorts and they look pretty cool

The Aztecs were defeated because all of their neihbors fucking hated them. When the spanish showed up, the non-aztecs almost all through in their lots with the spanish. It helped that lore stated that bearded white men saved them feom assholes in the last age of time.

That's why there is no aztec nationalist. There are Mayan nationalists though, the zapatistas and such.

Well, they are different. Mestizos are neither native nor European; they're a new hybrid race which still hasn't had time to homogenize into something that can seriously be called its own ethnicity. The reason nationalism is so weak among Latinos is because their nations are too young to produce a deep sense of shared history.

This is also why the few nationalists that do exist among them are generally either native nationalists or white nationalists; the closer to the middle of the mestizo mix someone is the less likely they are to be nationalistic.

Mexicants are too busy crossing the border to care about their garbo nation.

What really should get fashy are the Iranic Peoples that were quadruple teamed by the Snowniggers, Mongoloids, Torkroaches, and Sandniggers

The fuck are you smoking? Rapists? You know how mexicans fuking happened? The spanish crown didn't pay for the return trips for a bunch of their soldiers. So, they went to the first woman who could cook, and luckily that woman thought "hmmm big beardy man who can pick things up for me, and combs his hair and is comparatively clean! Yay, my husband!" and then the taco and flour tortila were invented shortly after.

You are welcome for your history lesson.

I would have rather stayed celibate tbh.

And cook your own food, when hour only skills are looking cool and stabbing people?

Why do Mexicans eat milk products especially cheese if they dont have the genes to properly digest it and fatten up as a result?

Idiocy.

Mexicans arguably have more in common with their bagans then the swedes.
For once, pureblooded native communities still exist and there is an unbroken line of worship concerning syncretic cults in the rural communities.

Albeit more earthmother/minor spirits+weird saints stuff then intact polytheist theology concerning the proper sacrificial rites for deities.

The thought of a jungle hobbit with stinky little stub fingers fondling my food after scratching its bumhole? I'll just boil some rice myself thanks.

It's not that the Mexicans don't embrace it. There are some, anyway. When I was in boot camp, one of our swim instructors was a spic who was covered in Aztec tattoos, and told us he had enlisted to realize his potential as a "Jaguar Knight". He also told us we all have warrior ancestors that we can draw strength from. He actually called out the blue eyed white kids (You couldn't tell if anyone was blond. Shaved heads) and told us that the Vikings and Nazis whupped some serious ass, and we should draw on them for strength, and said runic tattoos were "Almost as cool as Aztec heiroglyphs", the cheeky fucker.

Still a filthy beaner, but he knew what was up.

I recall family telling some natives still leave offering to the old Aztec Gods, in Mexico City.

I'm aware of why the Spaniards interbred with the natives; doesn't change the fact that in many cases the Conquistadors essentially killed the men and took whatever women they wanted.

And those people do have a strong connection with theit ancestors, but the vast majority of people in central/south America are mutts.

You mean the cartel beheadings and torture ?

Nope, but there are a few pureblooded indian, however, they are disconnected from the world, the ones you see at the beach/tourist zones, are mutts.

Most pureblooded natives are on their last throes, recently the last of the pureblooded Cucapah of the Baja California died, and the last speaker of Kumiai did as well.

That's 2 out of 5 tirbes forever disconnected.
No one cares about them, and they hate the outside world and prefer dying in the last shred of dignity than accepting gibs.

Source: I live in the area and it was commented only in passing footnotes, which is a fucking shame. Yes, they were half-savages, but they wanted to die without accepting pity gifts, that is still commendable.

You really don't know shit. You're like the fucking jews rewriting white history. The Aztec were clean people, savages but they believed in hygiene. European mercs and the Spanish where/are disgusting people.

Also as the conquers, there was nothing to stop the mercs or spaniards from taking any native women that wasn't of noble birth, those where married off to officers or other high ranking people to keep the local populace in control.

Because nobody gives enough of a shit. Mexico got rekt hard by the Spanish, now they're all mixed-race beaner fucks whose only concern in life is how to get through the US's border.

The Aztecs were a worthless culture that did nothing but murder themselves and murder surrounding injuns. I'm glad the Conquistadors crushed them, though they made a horrible decision to breed with them.

Because mexicans are pretty shitty people generally, they also have yuge divisions within their country(they could prety much balkanize along ethnic lines) and "aztecs" were pretty much shoa'ed by disease and war. The modern dy mexican mestizo amd injun is mostly descended from other etnicities like

said

Is spot on on what constitutes the crucial problem in all spic nations. They all really have no sense of identity, racial specially. Add to the mix that some countries are basically litle africas with sprinkles of white and red blood and you get some of the worst shitholes the world has seen. You also have the problem that, unlike the USA, most spic countries had a white and (((white))) elite that dominated very large amounts of poeple and land and that were/are disconnected from the natives and the mestizos. I know many Holla Forumsacks won't touch info regarding anything south of the USA, but learning about the % of white,red or black blood in each country can help you learn a lot about how they are as a nation. Y

This would only be true for the ones that are injun or mostly injun.

But no no, christian civilization is bad. Tribalism is good, that's true racial identity. We should all go back running around in the wilderness with spears in our hands, embracing our true heritage.

look at frenamex

But tbh nova spain is better
And so are the Iturbidist guys

Sticking to muh asstec cultures is a fucking meme done by la raza and shitcanos

Good thing im a Castizo :^)
Ill keep them in line user

What the fuck do you think La Raza is you faggot?

Half Mexican here; I think about going to Mexico everyday and starting a fascist movement. Too bad my Spanish is shit.

ill help you, we will start with the white parts first, Chihuahua, then Sonora, and we march to Mexico City
Pic related

Because it's not in the mexican mentality to be so collective. And Aztec culture wasn't fascistic at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzompantli

Mexicans keep old traditions alive.

Yeah I'm sure the Romans,Greeks,Persians and all other Civilizations were a bunch of dirty savages before they received the light of Yahweh.

Oy vey! Don't you know that all the famous greek philosophers were deists?! Deists! That is basically Christian!

more like mayan

Same reason there is no Pan-Andean movement based on Incan iconography and themes.

Almost all of it is gone, destroyed or lost.

The Aztecs built one of the largest cities on Earth, on top of a lake with canals and causeways. Where is that city now? Where is Lake Texcoco?

The Incans had highways and cities built in impressive locations, but remote and fallen to ruin by conflict; who is left to rekindle the legacy of Sapa Inca?

Where are the neighborhoods of educated, successful, pure-blooded indios? I'm not talking about isolated villages in the jungle. How many Hispanics speak an indigenous language or maintain indigenous traditions? Not many, and there isn't much initiative to increase the number. These empires were mighty and impressive in their time, but were crushed and blown out by superior force, disease, and sheer luck. Cortez and Pizzaro almost died 100 separate times on their respective journeys but they and their few hundred followers managed to survive and triumph. Do you really want to base your movement on an empire that was squashed practically in the blink of an eye by a band of mercenaries? You'll have better luck rallying the Cherokee or Iroqouis. The Mayans had the luck of already being irrelevant by the time the Spanish showed up which is why you have

There's a fascist movement in Mexico?

The Aztecs were actually pretty advanced breh, they managed to build a fucking city in the middle of a fucking lake. Not just that but their roads and highways were composed of complex water ways which served as both irrigation and sewage as well. Let's not even go into their advancements in herbal medicine or astronomy.

What really fucked them over aside from their bloodlust was them not getting access to chink technology and metallurgy techniques from the Euros. Who knows what would have happened if the Aztecs managed to get their shit together when it came to forging metals and making gunpowder. I have a feeling history would have been much more bloody than it is now. Or who knows, maybe smallpox would have cucked them over regardless?

This is very true. I've talked to progressives before about Mexico and latin american countries before and they all have a seizure when I point out that the ruling castes in those countries are almost entirely made up of white people, many of whom look as if they stepped off a Spanish galleon yesterday

Human sacrifice is so badass, Chaim! Fuck off spic-loving kike.

If only that level of ancestral pride was the norm. Mutual respect borne from competing warrior traditions kicks the shit out of manufactured "multiculturalism".

they've been around for a while

I remember mexican fascists organizing on /new/

I just realized something, all races can claim they were Kangz except for Abbos, Niggers, and North American Injuns.

Spic here, stop forcing your antichristian crap on us.

I don't give a shit what you do, but you're getting the fuck out of America, you dirty spic.

I'm Mexican and I promise you I will try my hardest to make Mexico great and reconnect us to our Aztec roots.

Yes i'm aware not all of us descended from them, but they are the only tribe worth a shit, that's why all the others were jealous of them. Because they couldn't do shit agaisn't them. And in the end teamed up with the Spanish to kill them. Then the Spanish turned around and cucked them too.

Not all of them. The big tribe on my state are the yaquis, They cucked up hard. They should have never left their ways, now they are nothing but trash and beggars.

Because there is marxism based on aztec iconography. But with the revival of white pride, I will be nonplussed if criollos and castizos, along with some white identifying mestizos, begin a fascist movement based on european revivalism. It's gonna be huge, zambos, cimarrons, and indios are gonna get put in their place.

You can't star a muh white pride movement on Mexico faggot. You cannot govern a country that is mostly mixed like that. Hitler knew you shouldn't mix a nation or bad shit will happen.

See white "Mexicans" already rule Mexico. And they hate Nationalism, they are nothing but worthless capitalists and globalist who proudly wear their Mexican nationality only when it suits them (Like to attack American whites like Trump) but any other moment they pretend to be European, which they also aren't. They are mixed whites, sent from Europa and the US to rule over lesser people. They are whites who their families don't need, which is why they are casted off to Shitskin land.

Take after South Africa, after Rhodesia. Don't mix, not even segragation. Either you get them all out or you kill them all. There is no other option. Mixing is cancer.

So then much like how Holla Forums likes Duarte, I don't see why you fags need every corner of the earth to be white pride. Keep in your country, we'll keep in ours. That's how things should go.

I don't recall a single pagan worshipping Zeus or Apollo. They all praise Odin and such other ilk. All the pagans bring up the Greeks/Romans when christians point out they were all savages, but they fail to realize none of them worships the gods of Greece or Rome. And besides, Rome was the nation that embraced and pretty much created Christianity as it is today. Jews were mad at them for following Christ, who they saw as a false prophet.

You retard, the northern germanics never had a civilization that equalled Greece because Greece was in a unique geographical location that grew with the advancement of sea trade in the Mediterranean. The early Greek societies and Germanic societies were very similar.
If there was a sea in Germany, those tribes would have excelled as well.
Their failure to create an Empire has nothing to do with them not accepting your semitic volcano god

Why do you think Trump wants to build the wall? He wants to help you, Trump is really a nice guy after all , more than I would do. Once you Mexicans are forced to live in a shit country then maybe you'll

We whites just can't help ourselves in helping everyone, its just a part of our nature
but you need to start paying the cost
or you'll loose your privileges

By the way if you are really going down this route choose the Mayan or Olmec, Aztecs were the Jews of the New World that's why all the tribes came together with Cortez to wipe them out, fucking skin wearers.

You're right, it has to do with them worshiping storms and nature and not true patricians like Zeus or Apollo. Bunch of faggots if you ask me. And you know what, the Greeks would be ahamed you tried to leech off their succes to make your shitty muh odin religion seem better.

Aztecs were the best because they cucked every other tribe. They were hardcore killers and the other cucks couldn't accept it. So they all had to band together to take them down. Dude, you're on Holla Forums, place of NatSocs and Hitler lovers. Why the fuck would you not understand that better that anyone else, when your own party and idol had the same happen to them?

I mean fuck, ChurchSHILL admitted it.

Yeah Hitler wasn't ripping off anyone's heart but the feeling is similar. I don't admire anyone that has to join together to defeat a bigger enemy, or stabs them in the back.

Because the Aztecs were backwards savages.

(nice trips)
The Americas before European contact had no research ability, the jungle gave them everything from room to food on demand, and good soil unlike in the old world. The Aztecs changed this by being such assholes to every other tribe they were forced to live on the islands of Lake Texcoco. They would either die out or invent a way out, which they did with the chinampas. Better agriculture made them the dominant in all technology until Spain arrived.

Sound familiar getting thrown out of every place? The last deed they did before being forced to live out there was, during a marriage ceremony before getting a marriage consummated between their tribe and another they skinned the bride alive and had the sister of the groom wear it. She performed dances all night until her father saw that it was her daughter's skin strapped to not her daughter's body.

You should, because that is why armies exist, so that your men can attack the enemy men with advantages, there is no honor in war only winning. If the arrow strikes your enemy in the back, is that poor contest if he only had a sword and is a 100 meters away?

Aztecs and Hitler are different messages entirely.

Hitler's message is based on Germanic Mythos, The Realm Reich which is what Germanics have done for millennia to declare that a new time has begun. He was not supposed to win the war, he couldn't have with the forces of international Jewry all coming at him, but his people suffered so that we may remember their courage in the face of death and that the Jew would think himself the victor when really his victory only made him weaker. Germanic Mythos is all a cycle of death and rebirth.

Aztecs' message was that the Sun wouldn't rise if we didn't kill enough slaves and sometimes eat their hearts. Their greatness was merely a cry to be destroyed. Once they reached the pinnacle of civilization they stopped and didn't continue on, just like those around them at that point everything was given to them by nature once again so they became relaxed in their degeneracy.

The Olmec were much better only taken out from power by environmental shifts and then invasion.

Just my advice any way.

mexicans are subhuman garbage

Aztlan awaits you Mestizanon.

Obsidian is actually incredibly sharp.

If it was so sharp why couldn't it break spanish steel?

checkmate

Sharp=/=hard
It's also pretty brittle.

Anyone have that picture of Illinois Nazis sitting in church with the Black Panthers? This mutual respect thing is real.

user the Aztecs are dead. Their population centered on Tenochtitlan and that was all but destroyed by siege and smallpox.

t. never met a Mexican

they're pretty cool. I would even go as far as to say that they are mostly good people, just a bit misguided. Obviously they have to go back, but they aren't

There is, it's called the Knight's Templar cartel.
They're a bunch of fucking brutes and don't subscribe to traditional fascist/NatSoc ideology.

Only the white ones are good and most of them live in small enclaves or "artist colonies"

where do you live?

Lol I think we are hoping for movement that unfucks Mexico. La Raza's motto is simply "Gringo gibs me dat!"

Honestly a band of savages can get lucky. look what happened to Spain in the 8th century.

Good luck MexiBro, uncuck and unfuck your country.

I am in Cali and am already seeing farm robots in use, Mexico cant rely on remittances forever.

Confiscate the factories that our traitor corporations have moved over the border for cheap expendable labor (seriously your people earn less in factories than the Chinese now.)

Oh and please Reconquista LA, Just got back from Long Beach the fucks are still blocking roads over muh elections.

You've revealed yourself to be a kike

Fuck off, shitskin.

nigger i see mexicans everyday where i live.

Iberian/South American fascism =/= NatSoc

Not in the same way.

In fact, in Portugal and Spain, you could say our fascists had to deal with and suppress our national socialists.
For good or ill, that's what happened.

Most Mexicans are a mix of Spanish and non-Aztec indian.

The Spanish fucked the Aztec and the Indians who joined the Spanish fucked them even more.

Aztec heritage is almost null and with good reason. They were senselessly violent sub-humans who were cleansed of this earth while their Indian "brethren" cheered, with good reason. They got what they gave, genocide.

Hitler was Catholic. But yes, Iberian fascists saw NatSoc and Italian fascism as a "progressive" and "paganist" movement that was unsustainable and decadent.

PFFT, a katana is 1000 times sharper since it's folded 6,000,000 times. Which is why the Jews fear the Samurai since their 6000000 fold katana can slice through the lies of the holohoax.

Aztecs were the niggers of the new world that's why, every single Aztec that tried to achieve peace through knowledge was back stabbed by their own kings because savagery was all the Aztec kings wanted.

I don't know how shit are the catholics in 1st meme world countries but around here they are all about family values, good morals and tradition.

Chicanos are mexi-americans that somehow managed to take the worst of both countries and cultures, they need to be holocausted.

La Raza is a bunch of faggots that claim to be mexican nationalists even when they don't know shit about our culture, they are nothing but jewish puppets.

Well there is a neo-nazi movement ran by a bunch of pathetic faggots that claim to be aryan just because their skin is relatively white compared to other mudshits.

This delusion makes me cringe.