Legit White Nationalist might take over Homeland Security

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/exclusive-steve-king-consider-secretary-homeland-security-petition-launches/
archive.is/uCi7r
I really really support this. Steve King is the guy that went on MSNBC and said that whites are the most accomplished race.
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-LBS_kpDQ

One of the few straight up open Holla Forumsacks in congress

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jq6ju
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds good to me.
Hope he gets it.
Trump could do a lot worse.

Steve King is based as fuck on race and immigration.

Yes.
YES.

I'm happy for you guys, it seems you're going to do well again.

TOP WEEEEWWW
MEME IT, LADS. MEME IT.

Could be Trump using door-in-the-face technique. Shitlibs freak the fuck out for a week and then he announces a slightly less extreme but still extreme candidate and they have no choice but to assent or appear unreasonable.

Digits decide

i thought he echoed

aren't king and wilders both jews?

maybe he didnt know any better
or maybes hes controlled op
besides theres only so much he can do with trump over him

archive.fo/jq6ju

Weeb posts decide nothing. Your memes don't count. Your degenerate cut off hentai reaction images don't count. Fuck you.

This would be a pleasant surprise.

You're probably right but we can hope.

Post yfw the Trump Administration starts the European Lives Matter movement.

We fight with the army we have, not one we wish we had. But the grace of my creator, the moment we dont need them anymore…

It would be funny if Trump namedropped him, but I doubt this will happen. He's more useful in congress and DHS should be abolished anyway.

Maybe.
Maybe.
Something's really fucky with Trump either selecting or considering these opportunist, shapeshifting shitheads when he has people who got on board with him from the start.
First he picks up spineless wimp Pence instead of Flynn, then Bilderberger oven material Thiel, then even more oven-worthy Mnuchin, and today he shook hands with that neocohen piece of shit Priebus. Doesn't he realize that they will all turn on him the moment he slips? Why doesn't he pick up someone with principles who might maybe disagree with him on some issues but overall wishes him well and wants him to succeed? And don't feed me the "keep your enemies closer" bullshit, these people could do some serious sabotage to Trump's transition and presidency.

Digits apparently do decide.

They do

For fuck's sake stop swallowing clickbaity headlines. Trump's said nothing about this. His team said nothing about this. Some random ordinary citizens made a petition for Trump to take him as head of homeland security. Trump and his team have not responded at all. King responded to the petition and said he liked the idea. That's all.

Read the fucking article.

BASED STEVE KING

Shouldn't you be crusading against the blogshit and shill threads in the catalog instead of this? Ah, right, you'd rather police positive emotions…

Are there any people from bicycleland who aren't towering giants?
Like, are they the mythical Nephilim or what?

Wilders isn't even Dutch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people

Now I'm even more confused.

Makes a lot more sense to me now.

You could do far worse than Steve "you best not miss" King

You're confusing the lowlands with Denmark. Its the Danish who are ridiculously tall, their average height is like 190 cm or some shit

low quality shill

I've been to both countries and you're wrong.

I don't get it, that's not being a White Nationalist or White Supremacist?

Get him in here, immediately!

Yeah but it's being posted by Breitbart and who is Trump's Chief Strategist?

Who was he speaking too in the second pic?

King is from Iowa, Cruz won Iowa in part because he promised hands off on regulations when turning corn into ethanol which is fucking big here. King probably endorsed him for the same reason.

Never mind found the article. He's correct for not supporting illegals joining the military. That's just a fucking loophole to get around coming here legally and fast track them for citizenship. Was bullshit enough I had to translate a lot for Puerto Ricans(from the islands) and Cubans(fresh off the boat) that didn't speak English to good. Like we need a flood of illegals that can't speak english at all.

Kek pls

Where were you when white Nationalism seized governmental power?

you're acting like Trump has no idea what he's doing.

They will bash Trump & his decisions no matter what. May as well go for maximum triggering.

I'm excited, January 20th can't come fast enough.

Thanks for the chuckle

This guy's making "anons in the whitehouse" pics
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE
That was day 2, he did day 1 as Holla Forums.

How do you not know better from just looking at cruz?

I literally voted on racial lines because stats bear it out that's how it is, all the non Whites vote this way, it's suicide to operate otherwise in such an environment.

America fucking NEEDS racially aware people high up in the security sector. No "on the fence" types, I want someone rabid and unrelenting as fuck watching over the border. The "no bullshit" type.

KEK make it happen

He should just fucking get rid of Homeland Security. Waste of money.