ITT: Unfunny and scripted shows

ITT: Unfunny and scripted shows

Your opinion is shit. The first few seasons are gold. It also features four white men with no diversity in sight.

LARRY

Pretty sure they're all jews.

found the underage

how does it feel Europeans did it better

I see where you're going with them being in Jew York City and all, so lets do some research. Wikipedia says nothing, and based on their appearances I'd say they pass the nose test. They also pass the last name test, there's no steins or bergs or golds in there. And regarding Staten Island (oddly whites are still a majority there), Wikipedia says "The Jewish community is large enough that it would be significant in most other parts of the country, but it is slightly less numerous compared to other parts of the New York Metropolitan Area."
Looks like it's just two wops, a mick and a spic.

you've obviously never watched this show, two of them are very Italian, the others are obviously white too

I'm glad you guys invented it though, and I was merely baiting you and you took it.
The Dutch copy of the show is actually an absolute fucking horrible scripted unfunny mess, American one shits all over it. However, the Belgian one is actually some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. (Unfortunately for you, you have to understand to language to appreciate it, I guess)

(t. dutchfag)

That's some shells implications there my duder.

Sal is cuban, Q and Murr are the only whites.

he's only part Cuban then, because he's mostly Italian, the other one is full Italian, if Italians aren't white anymore, I'm laughing at you

its 100% unscripted tho

Fixed that for you, courtesy of "real" Holla Forums (read: Krauts with USI and lifeless 2013 "oldfags" who would rather watch anime and wait for hitler than participate in present-day politics or care about potential happenings)

But that show is hilarious

Sorry to bust your little bubble, but people only "like" that show ironically, it's all a big joke.

Admit it, Impractical Jokers is kino.

Celts usually don't have brown eyes, though. Ever been to Scotland or Ireland? They usually have green or blue eyes.

How did they make a bottle that much bigger than the dude right next to it?

Including the use of Rosie O'Donnel?

Murr is Jewish AF. Sal isn't white he's like Puerto Rican descent or some sort of mestizo. Q is white, and Sal is a swarthy "italian". So basically there's 2 white guys worth of DNA, but one white persons worth of DNA is split between two of the members.

THAT being said, it's a good show. I even bought the dvds because they're actually funny.

Upon reading the thread, others have pointed out that sal is of cuban descent, not Puerto rican.

Like there's a difference.

He's Irish, you nigger.

Correct

"irish" right.

Goons are THIS bad at shilling.

/thread

Found the Jew!

are you retarded?

i'm not the one that thinks that beady-eyed heeb's ethnicity is irish

Big Bang Theory