HOW LEFTYPOL POSTS ARE MADE

One of the most influential and respected whistlerblowers currently on youtube has decided to throw down the glove and have a go at Holla Forums. The video is filled with obvious symbolism and veiled threats. How should we respond?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rated PG Parental Guidance
youtube.com/watch?v=pbv-ojpLEe4

me on the left

Man the bunkers comrades, we are being raided!

Sorry, I thought the first thread didn't go through and now I can't delete it.

We go to fucking war, that's how.

They are ready.

take the brownpill, OP

way to shill your own videos faggot

I disliked your video. How do you like that?

I emailed a couple friends who are members in Anonymous (the people who know how to use IRC and stuff it's the real deal) to help you out. Hopefully they'll be awake soon and deliver a coordinated dislike blow. I think we can win the battle, but will we win the war?

this is now an anarchist cringe thread

I have contacted Anonymous's HQ on facebook and they have promised to sell me one of their elite hacker masks for $5. As soon as it arrives I will set out to protest outside of OP's house and make this world a better place.

I have met their leader through this page too, he is selling me some Anonymous t-shirts, as well as placards with timeless memes on them and he's even throwing in some stickers for me to advertise Anonymous!

EXPECT US, OP!

Checkers, it's been a while.

Checkers? Huh. Check these!

Who is this person & how do I send pizzas to their house

everytime

What did he mean by this?

Is he finally coming around?

Why does Checkers love posting that last pic, you're a million times more likely to get HIV from someone who says they're negative than someone who says they're positive.

Take the brown pill, unoriginal faggot OP. And this sage.