Please Help Shame Buffet and Gates

These 2 have pledged to give away ~ $170 billion between them. My question– why is almost all of it going to Africa, rather than to their own nations that made them rich? Have either of these assholes ever been to Appalachia?
Also, by helping Africa with money and healthcare, they will only have more kids which will destroy the ecosystem there and lead to further destruction of fauna and flora, many of which are dangerously close to extinct.
How can we shame these fuckers to try to give their money to US institutions? And Gates wants other billionaires to pledge money to Africa (you'll notice almost none of the billionaires who took his "pledge" are Jews…they give their money to Israel, and no one says a word.
Why can't these two help poor Whites rather than Africans, who the last 100 years have proven, NO AMOUNT of money or education can help? Look at what they are doing to South Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general16/georgiaguidestones.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm well aware of "the foundations" as tax shelter scam, but at some point, he's said in no uncertain terms, such that if both of them go back, they will be permanently discredited.
Already,Ggates has given billions to Africa to help they reproduce, and they end up in Europe. This is documented. You aren't as clever/more cynical than others as you seem to think. The niggers will get big money out of this (whether it's the full amount or not) and all it will mean is more rapefugees for Africa.

These boys are out of our control. Better for us to be job creators.

Depopulation.

Because they are CIA agents and they have no control over "their own" assets.

it clearly isnt working, they are outbreeding the fucking things meant to depopulate them like bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics.

Just think about how many of the fuckers have AIDS and haven't died before breeding another generation of AIDS resistant nogs.

You retards are aware of the demographic effect yeah? The lower the mortality rate, the fewer births happen in the mid to long term. These guys are achieving what your goal is, lower reproduction in africa

Can you show this in statistics re: africa, since you seem to be such a beacon of wisdom? Last I checked, African births (depending on nation) are between 6.5-9, with infant mortality significantly down thanks to shekels from fuckers like Gates.
you're try to apply Western norms to Africans and Muslims, who don't follow the data as it would apply to Western peoples. For fucks sake, how many of them do you see having kids in fucking refugee camps?

You'd better hope they spend all their money before they die, imagine the horror of ((The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)) 50 years from now

This user gets it. These aren't civilized nations developing medicine. They're savages being given clean water, food, and medicine so more of their kids live. They don't have to work for it or develop it. They couldn't if they tried.

I don't get why they don't spend more to fund, for instance, anti-ageing research instead of wasting them in africa. They'd be the first to benefit from it since their billions will mean nothing when they'll die

What scumbags…

you guys are idiots. bill gates does spend money in the usa, he (his foundation) literly bought me my college textbooks for me when my gi bill fell short.

Creepy fuck.

That doesn't change the fact that he's dumping cash into Africa.

His education projects aims to create docile servants for the New Liberal Order.
His vaccination efforts are mass genocide and sickness. Africa is just he petri dish.
There are hundreds of billionaires doing the same and saying it is for charity. So people look up to them and donate fortunes instead of passing them on to their kin.

Is this along the lines of what you want?

Populations in africa drop. They get money to reproduce. Spawn gets sent to europe, populations drop again. They get more money.
They are like the commander in strategy games just dumping money on infantry and running it into the enemy base.

Give an African nigglet enough money until it can breed, suddenly there are 20 more mouths to feed.

It's going """""Africa""""" the Chinese slavers in Africa.

It's a good effort user. This sort of thing, to even make a dent in fuckers this big would take an operation even bigger than Trump's election. If any of you have been to Italy in last few years, you wouldn't even recognize it as Europe anymore.

this.

What Africa needs is birth control (or a deadly epidemic) not more funds

Like AIDS or famine?

famine is approaching to all of us, read bout Georgia guidestones.

rense.com/general16/georgiaguidestones.htm

it first statement want keeping population at 500 milions kek