Can Jill Stein Lead a Revolution?

Can Jill Stein Lead a Revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/jill-stein-third-party-bernie-sanders/493292/
archive.is/LnzY7
ygus.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Green-Party-of-the-United-States-Platform-Amendment-Proposal_IV.EcologicalEconomics.para4_.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/jill-stein-third-party-bernie-sanders/493292/
archive.is/LnzY7

No. Getting 1% of the vote won't be a revolution.

Plus her anti-geemo and nuclear shit is stupid.

This, too many hippies.

She can do it. Hillary and Trump are hated by the voters and Gary Johnson is splitting the vote further on the right.

I'm voting for her.

It'll never happen

That's why fighting for S█████ was important

Maybe in 8 years… though probably not

That's exactly what they said about B████ a year ago and by practically every indication he won the Dem primary he was just cheated out of it.

Who do you think will win btw

Well, I always thought we should fight for B████. (fuck off BO) America is a totally entrenched two party system.

And Clinton will win, there's not really any other path that is remotely plausible. The media will keep circlejerking about Trump (rightly I suppose) and ignoring Hillary's bullshit and the people will say "well, I don't want trump to win, plus woman prez!".

There's a difference between fighting a leadership battle and leading an irrelevant third party

In 8 years they'll be no president comrade.

Sadly no, most people are too retarded to see the problems with these candidates.

My friends keep calling me a Putin supporter every time I bring up the DNP leaks.

Yeah but she's tied withTrump in the polls and he's the most incompetent and unelectable candidate since Goldwater.

The media doesn't control the narrative anymore B████ proved that.

Sadly no, most people are too retarded to see the problems with these candidates.

My friends keep calling me a Putin supporter every time I bring up the DNP leaks.

yeah right. nothing will change, everything will just continue to get worse until the resource wars/exterminism

There are too many people (mostly baby boomer vermin) that still listen to the media, pretty much everyone who wants a left wing candidate was a B████ supporter and that wasn't enough to beat Hillary in the primary, it certainly won't be enough to beat Hillary and Trump now that liberals will just say 'IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THE QUEEN YOU LOVE TRUMP'

I've been following US politics closely for 16 years and if you told me someone like B████ would have come as far as he did I would have laughed in your face.

I think under the surface the political landscape has dramatically changed already but we haven't seen the repercussions of it yet

That baby boomer thing is a spook. Only a minority of any demographic vote in elections in the US.

The borgious media just amplify the voices of boomers willing to make themselves useful idiots.

Jill's platform is more to the left of B████ meaning for up for offer to poor proles. Just got done listening to Hilary's speech and it sounded so much like B████s.

This indicates to me Hilary realizes she needs to lie about what she will do as prez, offer what B████ offered them to get millennialist to the polls.

She didn't lie before because her donor Wall Street base cried about it fearing she was being truthful.

She probably got them to realize she needs to lie about being against them publicly but will not actually do anything to undermine their power

That's not going to be enough hilary is exposed, you have to accept that this is a sinking ship at some point.

Dat ideology

I don't care as much about murica politics but i had a question about this lady , is she an evolutionary or a revolutionary ? does she believe in direct action ? thank you in advance

I think she'd be evolutionary. I've listened to her speeches and never heard her say anything about dismantling capitalism.

Just reformist stuff like paying all student debt using The Fed monetary expansion.

Bringing back and strengthening enviro regs and stimulating the economy with gov spending on infrastructure and renewable energy

y'all know about this right?

ygus.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Green-Party-of-the-United-States-Platform-Amendment-Proposal_IV.EcologicalEconomics.para4_.pdf

See section 5, and its replacement in section 6.

Whoops need to do more homework on her it appears just been catching her interviews and speeches on youtube

work and those most affected by production decisions. This model of worker and
community control will ensure that decisions that greatly affect our lives are made in the
interests of our communities

So she's just an Anarcho-greenie who's too afraid too state so ? great !

D&C thread, same thing was posted on Holla Forums and those idiots were crowing about d/c tactics, sage this BS

D&C? Who exactly would we be dividing ourselves from? Burnie Sandurs isn't running and we don't like any other candidate, so I'm not dividing us into any factions. The only way this could be D&C is if you think regular democrats should be on this board

Holla Forums thinks regular democrats are on this board. So they post it here and giggle about D&C over on their shitbox.

Whether or not it actually D&C anyone (you are correct in that regard) does not change fact it is a shtpost from Holla Forums

Maybe it's d&c in that it's trying to get us to vote

Yes I think she can actually, with some work. Stein is really accessible (spoken with her multiple times now) and I think she can be melded into a proper revolutionary leader with the people pushing her in the right direction.

When will we leave this dead weight that is reformist politicians

The best possible outcome would be for Jill and Gary to be able to debate with Hillary and Donald at every reasonable opportunity this election season.

Would either Jill or Gary win in the general election?

Not a chance.

Any nudes of her?

sorry no, just someone I pulled from my /fit/ girls folder.

fuck off back to r/liberal

With what? Weed lmao?

Jill Stein is politically retarded tbh. Literally all she has done this election is beg B████ supporters to jump ship to her party. This is proof of how worthless the American Green Party is, and how much more effective entryism is.

No she can't. No, no one with any sense wants her to. A "revolution" within the Democratic party gives Carrot the Presidency.

Oh, I just remembered that there aren't ids on this board. I'm the OP and I posted

wow, nice anticapitalist program

Thanks for voting to deport my GF asshole.

I don't like Hillary but I know Trump will be a disaster for minorities.

Couple of things first Obama deported more undocumented immigrants than Bush II ever did. Hilary is likely to maintain that policy she is trying to appeal to conservatives after all.

Second again she's losing to Trump in the polls by a point or so now so it's likely Tump will win regardless of how much people like you try to fear monger. Might as well vote your conscious.

Obama gave her DACA. Trump will take that away
It is easy to vote your conscious when you don't even consider the real possibility and implications of a Trump presidency. Trump would be a disaster for leftists and minorities.

Voting for Jill Stein literally accomplishes nothing, at least do me a favor and write down Zizek on the ballot. I detest Jill Stein because she is on an ego trip she knows she won't win. If she cares about the environment why doesn't she consider the implications of a trump supreme court deciding on environmental regulations.

You keep assuming Hilary will win against Trump if we just swallow our pride and vote for the age devil. There's not much in the way of polling or history to support that.

The fact that Trump is even the nominee should prove to you our two party democracy has completely subverted by corruption and capital.

The Dems have never won any election without the youth vote see 2010 and 2014 elections.

The youth aren't behind hillary and her lying and saying she'll be like B████ isn't going to work when debunking that is a web search away.

Bernie won the den primary on his platform and his platform only even his strongest supports will tell you B████ is a week politician in every thing but issues and policy.

Jills platform is much like B████s. We have to stand up now to neoliberalism now or were going to get another candidate like trump threatening to take the white house and it'll probably be someone like Cruz who is actually competent enough to turn this country in a theocratic fascist state

It couldn't hurt.

Trump is already the candidate. You HAVE TO keep him from the presidency.

If Hillary wins the far-right is kept out of power is that not enough.

Jill Stein is literally a vanity candidate. Voting for her won't do anything but boost her ego.

you need to post proofs for this.

A Trump supreme court will deny women abortion.

Are you literally going to vote for a vanity candidate in an election that has Trump as a major party candidate?

Not with het policy on guns she can't.

100 MILLION YEARS GULAG

It'll hurt the middle East when hillary who is a war hawk starts wars there or rips up the peace treaty with Iran. You know a lot of women who live there would be maimed or killed if that happened don't you have any solidarity with them?

A Trump presidency would be dangerous as help I'm not arguing that but this isn't 1934 plenty of people and government organs would still rise up and stop his worst excesses….. Probably

But if we don't end the neoliberalism that allowed him to get near the white house in the first place we're going to have to elect someone like Trump to keep a Cruz or just a straight Nazi out in 4 years.

You're worried about abortion Cruz would straight throw you in jail for having pre martial sex.

Also about abortion most unplanned pregnancies are do to a lack of sex education. Which poor people never have access too.

The TOP which Hilary is almost certain to sign is going to impoverish everyone but especially women. More poor women equals more unplanned pregnancies the fact that abortion is still legal isn't going to Matter much to women if they have the money and education needed to even consider that taken away from them under clinton

I agree with you there pal, but she's for worker co-ops, and I think having more of those is worth putting up with shittier tomatoes for a few years. Opposing fission energy on the other hand isnt that bad, it may encourage the use of fusion.

My proof is B████ ascendancy that hillary doesn't have the youth vote. Even mainstream media will concede that just look up who B████ supporters are it's not a secret.

My other proof is that hillary is tied with Trump in the polls. Obama sailed to the white house both times because of the youth vote Hillary is struggling to keep her head above water against Trump that wouldn't be the case if she had the youth vote.

Bernie proves its possible to win on platform along. Jill won't win by winning over conservatives or liberals like yourself she'll win by getting the vast majority of proles that don't vote because her platform offers real material straight forward benefits to them.

I forget the actual percentage, but if the Greens get x% of the vote they will be eligible for federal funding. Which is a big deal.

I think you are wrong about her winning over the proles because she offers straightforward material benefits.
I made a Jill Stein thread on 4chan Holla Forums yesterday. It was spammed to shit with concern that all her platform stances will "give all of the masterraces money to the niggers".

When the fuck did we get so many CTR shills on Holla Forums?

This. If you're still making excuses for the Democratic Party at this point you need your head examine. Neoliberalism begets fascism. If Hillary beats Trump this election we may very well get someone even worse than Trump next election.

Bernie won the Dem nomination and beats trump in almost every poll because his platform offered clear real material benefits and young proles that don't vote came out in droves to support him once they learned about him

Jills platform is even better than B████s imo and the same political dynamic has a real chance of propelling her to the white house

5%.

In four months? Nigger please. B████ was campaigning for nine months before he won his first primary. He started his Presidential bid back in fucking May of 2015.

Stein's going to get nothing but table scraps.

I think it's possible because Jill isn't starting from 0 like B████ did.

He's already lit a desire for a progressive platform in youth voters. Jill can build on that.

The other positive for Jill is she won't be constantly stabbed in the back by her own party like B████ was.

Also ironically the right wing media is starting to give her real coverage.

Most likely to Troll Hillary but all she really needs is coverage her platform will do the rest of the work.

Jill is not going to get the youth vote and she doesn't have enough time to even really attempt it. The shit show between Trump and Hillary are going to blow her the fuck out.

If they don't, S█████ will. The youth are still loyal to S█████ despite what the fringe elements thinks and he's going to remain highly visible in these next months as he campaigns for congressional seats. His constant reminders of the promises Hillary made and his vision for the future of America are going to keep kid's voting Democrat. This year.

They want to cause a party split. Any split in the Dems will assure a Trump victory. This isn't even a debate.

Anyone who thinks Jill Stein stands a chance this late in game are in the bargaining stage of grief.

Sanders appeal has always been about his platform. S█████ supports aren't loyal to him as a person or personality at all.

There was a ton of protesting and civil disobedience at the DNC conventional it was just covered up by the MSM.

Neither Trump or Hillary are bringing in New voters like the youth vote. Trump contradicts himself in the same sentence and Hillary is tied with that bufoon neither one is blowing anyone out.

Also Gray Johnson is splitting the vote on the right way worse than Jill is right now. That fact renders the whole voting for Jill is a vote for Trump totally moot.

Like I said before Jill can win by appealing to people who don't vote. Those people waaaaaay out number Trump and Jill supporters.

Bernie proved that's it's possible to get non voters to the polls with a progressive left platform. Jill can do the same.

It's not bargaining.

Jill getting significant support only has upsides in this political hellscape.

If she loses it'll still give her coverage and attention from poor proles. Laying the groundwork work for stronger anti capitalist and neo liberal movements in the future.

If she wins but gets cheated out of it it will be the clearest demonstration that our democracy is completely subverted by capital.

If she become president she enact reforms even better than B████ planned on doing

I'm severely disappointed with the green party for not focusing in the least on congressional, state, or even local campaigns. It's just, pull up some feel-good candidate as a protest vote every 4 years and then complain about the two-party system. Hopefully that will change after this election, but it's not gonna change this election. Don't vote for them until they deserve it.

The media has plenty of ammo to use against trump that they haven't yet (rape allegations for instance), they're probably holding off on it to rally everyone behind Hillary until 3rd parties are no longer a threat.

There are no plausible rape allegations against Trump. There are plenty against (Bill) Clinton. Already back in January, Trump made it clear he is going to bring them up given the opportunity. The Clinton campaign (including the media) is silent on the issue ever since.

She opposes all nuclear.

You might thing these are small issues but the future depends on how we solve the resource crisis, and without nuclear and to a lesser extent evolved plants it just doesn't seem like humanity will come through without massive damage

It is not happening any time soon.

I'm voting for her. She's the most agreeable candidate. Hillary has to earn my vote, not scare me into voting for her. Plus, her foundation assassinates people who cross her path.

FUKUSHIMA MY LOVE!
MAKE STALKER REAL!

Also,
I think there is an attempt to turn people away from the Green, cause that would mean Hillary would lose votes, or even people would start thiking "There might be another way.."

bump

I think you can get people to vote for Jill Stein if you also get people to vote for Gary Johnson or some other person who will take votes away from Trump. If you are worried Gary would win in that case you also throw in a right wing independent or someone from the Constitution Party. I thought of the possibility of posting tons of propaganda everywhere to turn everyone to vote third party with a short summary of policy for both left and right wing but I cant get transport to do so

Trump already has rape allegations against him so idk what youre talking about. Most recent isnt entirely convincing though though.

need to vote for her to get her to the 15% needed for the debates.

trump is leading atm because of the post-convention bump in the polls

now that the dem convention is over hillary should take the lead again and she'll probably win the election (though anything is possible)