Trump might be related to the Viking King who founded Russia

Trump might be related to the Viking King who founded Russia

Russo-American personal union under a Trumpenreich when?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934470/Donald-Trump-believed-direct-descendant-Rurik-Viking-established-Russian-state.html

Let's fucking meme this into reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DnA0t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish the worship of gopniks would fucking die and people would worship czar era russia instead

Yes, with Trump as the new Russo-American Czar.

This.

archive.is/DnA0t

I'm a burger; wtf is a gopnik.

(checked)
Then meme the Trump-Czar to make it happen.

Sorry, I just got really excited by the meme.

White niggers

Of course you do mongoloid.

russian equivalent of a wigger

(checked)

Thanks anons; is modern Russia considered to be a bunch of niggers then?

They just have an overgrown, very rustic, and mal-adapted lower class that was left aimless after communism.

They are working to improve it, but it takes a long time.

I wouldn't say that but pre-bolsheik russia is what putin needs to aim for creating

so is obama

WE

We were kings, and stuff.

This was pulled out of boar's ass by khokhols who talked shit about him and now beg for Emperor's mercy.

Like Poetry.

By the way, khokhols are the biggest kangz, second only to niggers. In 2014 I heard on state-sponsored radio that WE WUZ the WISE MEN who, I shit you not, brought Vedas to India.

He's a white American, not some sub-human European. Fuck off.

Reason is slightly further in history: serfdom, which in Russia evolved into slavery in all but name. Considering that at abolishment in 1861, one third of population was de-facto slaves; it would take century of normal development for society to fixup. But then came communism and fucked everything again. And then communism crashed and everything was fucked one more time.

I don't know. That doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. Obviously, modern Slavs didn't invent the Vedas, but they are closely related to the Vedic Aryans who did, more so than either western Euros or the majority of modern India's population.

R1a and sheeit.

That's quite a Big Dog.

This is we wuz kings tier shit

Deregetory term in russia and eastern europe for stalin worshipping retards

One of the distinctive characteristics of the gopniks is that they will often be seen squatting (sitting on haunches), a learned behavior attributed to prison habits or disadvantaged origins.[3]

The gopnik stereotype includes predominant use of underworld mat slang, flagrant disrespect for the laws (such as mugging and beating up passers-by; public consumption of alcoholic beverages, most usually – the least obvious "Jaguar" cocktail or homemade beverage created by adding vodka into fizzy pop for same reasons) and love for snacking on roasted sunflower seeds while remaining squatted, spitting the seeds' shells.

Fashion preferences include flat caps, Adidas tracksuits, often cheap and obvious counterfeits or label-less replicas. Shoes include dress shoes and loafers, often made of PVC or artificial leather. In the winter, a leather jacket and a "gondonka" (a beanie or knit cap) are added to a typical Gopnik's attire

lol sup fam 2 seconds on google images tbh smdh

Oh for fucks sake

This is the third thread about this same fucking thing, which, by the way was already debunked in the first one. Trump is German-Scottish.

The we wuz kangz shit is funny because we all know dindoos didn't rule the world.

Our people actually have ruled the entire world, before some cucks decided to throw it all away. Typical behavior for leftycucks to think they can just turn memes around on us, like they aren't based entirely on reality.

This is why they lost the meme war.

This is more important than most Holla Forumsacks realize. This gives him, at least in theory, legitimate reason to become a de-facto monarch via Divine Right, if he can con the christcucks into it. I can hardly wait.