Since Trump became president...

Since Trump became president, the media in my West-European country has been reporting that Trump is backing down already on his campaign promises. I watched the news yesterday and they said he will only send 2-3 million illegals back to Mexico instead of 11 million and the wall he was going to build is already reduced to fences and more security. Next they said it is similar to what Obama did, informing us Obama send back 1.5 million illegals and that he also hired an extra 20.000 border security guards. They also said latinos and muslims are being "attacked" since Trump won and than they went on about Breitbart being an extremist website.

Trump isn't backing down, right Holla Forums?

No, the media is in full panic mode because they can't garner enough support to make these "protests" seem significant in any way. It's just gaslighting, I don't know if it's aimed at leftists or the right…

As for the promises, he ran on the platform of being a negotiator, and that he negotiates good deals, etc. So as for building a wall, of course it'll happen, but a fence will work in many areas. There are good portions of the border that are mountainous, or straight canyon. Pic related: are we going to build a wall here? If so, where?

Regarding the illegals, we have many industries that rely on their labor. I dunno what to do there. I've worked with loads of illegals when I was younger, so… I have a bit of difficulty understanding how all 11+ million could be rounded up. I think a great deal will be incentivized to leave, not to mention the amount of illegals here who are criminals, and are thus eligible for immediate deportation. Now, I don't want to grant any pathway to citizenship. But unless you find a way to get Californians to start picking strawberries again, you're going to need that labor, and it should exist in some sort of legal regard. I can expand on this topic if you're interested, I fully expect millions to leave, but I don't think the entirety of our Mexican population can be deported.

When it comes to attacks against latinos and muslims, well, it's all bullshit. The right in the US is largely Christian, white families living in rural areas. Granted, there is the fringe right represented here, but most of us tend to not be buttfuck retarded, so we don't put backwards swastikas and "kill all black people" in liberal arts bathrooms.

Also, I should remind you that our government is responsible for 9/11, the Oklahoma City bombings, the Sandy Hook hoax, the Orlando massacre, and many, many other false flag attacks. Pretending a muslim woman got beat up is not exactly crazy, and no one really cares. No one cares because the left has been actively rioting in cities across America demanding that we install a marxist dictatorship with a satanic pedophile at its head while declaring war on Russia. Clearly, you see why the American people are a bit tired of the media, of DC, and of the criminal activities our government has been carrying out for one to many decades.

wrong picture, but still relevant

They're reporting on what Trump said on 60minutes. It's all accurate. Really not happy with it. No one voted for a fucking fence. I'll leave it at that.

all disinfo,we need to start eu support for trump they openly war vs bannon today in major eu tv and paper germany italy spain outlet in war mode

the 3 million illegals that are being deported are the ones that are already in prison, meaning they're going to get sent immediately. The rest have to actually get found before we can deport them.
As for the wall, he's still building it, he's simply going to use fences where it would be infeasible for a wall, like on a mountain. still a vast improvement to what we have now.
the media is just being a bunch of lying kikes and trying to attack from any angle they can. guess they didn't learn their lesson the first time.

It's simple, no more welfare, knock out the minimum wage, kick out the illegals, and people WILL take those jobs. The free market will find a way.

The only important thing here is understanding that the nation is the people and the people come first, and then applying protectionism to that population from outside influences, but not within the population.

We also need to end the fed and deport the Jews for it to work properly though.

More likely it's an effort to demoralize in order to stop the chain reaction brewing. They're trying to encourage the sense of hopelessness that people may have in their national parties in Europe.

"See Trump fails to deliver. That's what you'll get you try to elect a populist candidate not favorable to us, goy. Don't bother."

But those who fall for that miss the bigger point of Trump. His victory alone signals that there's hope to fight by ballot in Europe as well. It's an opportunity that cannot be missed, even if it only means setting up a framework to advance efforts over a course of a few decades. Don't lose sight of that from all the media demoralization.

*nationalist

You get the idea.

Do fruitpickers stay here or go back after harvest?

Pick two

If only the lefturds understood that

Maybe they're just preparing us for a potential assassination. Then it'll be the whole "silly goyim you didn't actually believe him?"

Well, it may benefit white workers of the US to have a guest worker program for cheap seasonal farm labor so our horticultural industry stays competitive, and it'll still help create jobs for white people because the fruit and veg industries will grow because of less mexican imports. Eventually, agriculture will be almost completely mechanized, only a few crops really can't be mass-collected.

Eh, good question. Look what happened to the deutsch and turkroaches… they let them stay, now germany has a fifth column. We know full well the consequences of a fifth column, so it's certainly a predicament, right? If we allow them to stay but strip a lot of rights (no voting, schooling, health care, etc.) then it could work out. In reality, if the democrat party somehow survives this month, then having such a population in our borders period is a threat to our preservation. So I dunno, we can't let California secede as funny as that would be..

sorry, reading these gay fucking articles and they all say "criminal aliens" or whatever. I think they should all be fucking bussed back, I just never expected it to happen. I thought self-deportation would be smoother, but he does have the complete authority to just kick them all out, so "smoothness" means fuckall to me. I'm honestly just waiting until Jan 20th to gauge Trump because I think he's placating every side right now in order to maintain a peaceful transition of power. You have to remember, this criminal enterprise that has taken over DC is fucking huge. If they don't establish a court specifically for these cases, then I'd assume Trump didn't actually care to change anything.

The media is giving you half-truths. This meme of Trump compromising his core promises needs to die.

He has always said that the wall wouldn't be for the entire southern border. There will be natural barriers that can just be fenced.

Right, 2-3 million to be deported. IN THE FIRST YEAR. More to come after.

The new plan will cover some things Obamacare covers, he has always stated this. Repeal & REPLACE.

I wish, Unfortunately, they are all false flags. The real violence (that isn't reported on) is against Trump supporters.

Concern troll spotted.
He has been saying the same shit since the beginning. There are certain places on the border where the border patrol has informed him they don't want a wall because it interferes with their duties. Since the day he showed up to talk to them he has incorporated that knowledge into his campaign.
TL:DR GAS YOURSELF SCHILL

You lying fucking shill

That wasn't in the first year, that was immediately.

I'm sure the media is gonna report that Trump has duped us all and he isn't REALLY gonna stick to his promises just to delegitimize his win.

If he appoints John Bolton as Secretary of State though, THEN that's when we panic.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR

The media in my country got even more infuriating, blowing up the weak ass protests soros funded and downplaying the actual fuckhuge protest in worst korea.

This is the least that needs to happen. A single year of schooling likely costs us more tax dollars than a lifetime of fruit picking from the parents will ever produce. That isn't even taking into account that will likely footed the bill for the delivery in the hospital.

I wonder if we should care about remaining competitive in some of these industries. Like, if we can't afford to grow strawberries at a profit, should we? Maybe some of these industries should be handled by poorer nations, as it would put the jobs they come here o do back to where they came from.

industrialized agriculture benefits cities. urban monkeys will no longer be able to afford berries. meanwhile agrarian overmen grow their own damn fruit.

Well, we have some of the most productive land in the world, so perhaps a few fields would be replaced with different crop, but mechanized labor would simply replace illegals before letting mexico find any share in the premium horticulture market. You're right, though– no reason to subsidize this industry if no net positive can be ascertained. I guess figuring out a way to not decimate small farms with the deportment of all illegals is what's most important. Whereas industrial farms have capital, the same is obviously not true for most smallholdings.

ehh, I dunno. The restaurant industry is a bit leveraged, too, when it comes to illegals. But at least that's simply the service industry, and doesn't really matter all that much. Does it? Whatever…

Jesus christ eurocuck, can you think for yourself? Is breitbart an extremist website? If they lied about that, why should you trust anything else they're peddling.

test