Yemeni army pounds Saudi command center

Yemeni army pounds Saudi command center

>The Saudi military, however, later claimed that it had intercepted and destroyed the projectiles before impact.

Do we actually know if the Saudis have the technology to shoot missiles out of the sky?

How fucking bad is your military if you're still having problems with Yemen after getting hundreds of billions of dollars in US weapons?

archive.is/fn3Wu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KlRqp
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't expect sandniggers to be good at anything, even the ones who were lucky enough to build their cities on oil deposits.

Id say the Yemen sandniggers are good at something if their country hasn't been conquered yet.

CIWS isn't magic. You just need the money to buy it.

burgers

I'd say saudi barbaria sandniggers are useless in war. Holy shit this user was right

Fug I remember that thread. A ragtag bunch of Yemeni farmers are about to crash the house of Saud with no survivors.

Nice read. Wouldn't it be fun if we armed Yemen and gave them air support?

It seems like it would be pretty easy to get the Saudi people to genocide itself if Trump chose to go down that route.

Tom Clancy would have been proud if he wasn't so dead.

The Saudis are seriously some of the most pathetic soldiers on the face if the earth. It's honestly hilarious, if it weren't for the goodest kaffir America they'd have been conquered by Iran in days.

Well, you also have the Afghans. Good only for smoking opium and boyfucking.

These traitorous goons should be hanged the moment they return to the West to spend their petrodollars.

Reminder that Russians are in Yemen

I don't know man. The middle east was having quite a status quo before america started meddling there..

What has America gotta do with Middle East circa 500AD?

Why are Arabs only good at gorilla warfare but when you try to give them a uniform, some basic drill and a modern rifle they fall to pieces?

It's happened in Iraq, Afghanistan and now in Yemen. Hell it was the same 60 years ago when the Israelis defeated 4 Arab armies despite their superior numbers and the Israelis having similar level technology at the time they still couldn't beat them. It's like Arabs are incapable of fighting a conventional war that Europeans have been doing for centuries.

Because gorilla warfare requires to feel comfortable with being unwashed for weeks.

See archive.is/KlRqp
tl;dr the soldiers don't trust the officers and the officers don't trust each other. This isn't a problem in guerilla warfare when you aren't relying on the chain of command as much.

What makes you think they're good at gorilla warfare?

The taliban are already used to it but they're uncorrectable and lazy as fuck.

I cant think of a single arab group that is good at any kind of warfare

I bet your ass the saudis are not going to hire or even call any arab group to train their main in gorilla warfare

this. They arent good at warfare. The more organize the arab army the less capable it is. Theres many many reasons for this that I dont feel like going into at the moment but a good summary of the reasons is they are such zealots that they can not function in a chain of command small unit large warfare type setting but like i said theres a ton of reasons for them being such trash

The reason the yemeni farmers are doing better is because they are a rag tag group of fighters so they have the advantage over the large saudi army trying to pretend to be a well functioning machine. Its not htat they are good at guerrilla warfare its that in a guerrilla setting they are less shit than in an organized setting

thanks for posting this
I was looking for 2 hours now for the other part of the thread. It was about why sandniggers suck at war and why their "if you have a problem, throw money at it and it will solve itself" mentality is one of the reasons for it

I think someone also posted that the arabs cannot pilot their fancy US jets and that they have to hire brittish or american pilots for flying those jets. Somehow the sandnigger pilots cannot fly through clouds because of fear or something.

I wish someone made screencaps

nah m8 you lost me

But they were never conquered user

because the terrain makes it impossible to conquer them unless you get your entire army on line and march in one swoop across the whole country going into every nook and cranny killing everything you find. And even then youd probably miss an entire regiment worth of them hiding in some mountain.

These Muslim war machines are terrifying! How can we compete with these people?!?!?!?!?!

Technologically superior occupiers are supposed to kill 10:1. The Saudis fight like kikes - they destroy a lot of infrastructure; scare a lot of grandmas and kill a lot of kids; and accomplish exactly nothing in terms of securing strategic objectives. The Yemeni are doing a great job relatively speaking and Kek bless them. As long as they stay in their little corner of the world, it's no business of mine if they beat the Saud Abomination like a redheaded stepchild.

How the absolute fuck is Yemen blowing out the Saudis? Is the entire Saudi population so inbred with rich dyel degenerates that they can't field an army? This is what happens when you let your degenerate princes impregnate thousands of women

Giving peasant arabs all the toys in the world amounts to nothing when you don't even train them.

The ghost armies by Allies in WW2 made of inflatable balloons probably inflicted more casualties directly than these mindless fools.

Why could it be?

They accomplish nothing because they are semites and semites can not into unit tactics and coordination.

because the casualties were significant.

Reminder that the Houthis flag has "curse on the Jews" written on it.

Son, you need to talk to a vet. The Yemeni's are and always have been some tough motherfuckers. The Yemeni culture is one of the richest in the history of the region. It's people - particularly those from the mountain regions - are hardy survivalists, on par with the best the US has to offer.

SA is a cobbled together desert nation presided over by a family of crypto-Jew gypsies. It's men are effeminate faggots who refuse any kind of labor that might fu their manicures.

Yemen would beat SA in a war quite easily if outside forces weren't involved. That's not something that we just figured out. It's something we've always known.

?

The only Saudi's involved in this war are the ones flying (some of) the places and the ones in Saudi Arabia. The only enemy troops the Yemeni's face on the ground inside Yemen are either Jihadi's or PMC's (mercs). The strategic commander of coalition forces is an Australian. The PMC's are a cosmopolitan group but US/UK are well represented.

The Houthi's are laying waste to faggot Saudi (((soldiers))) inside Saudi Arabia, but the Yemeni army/Houthi's are also laying waste to ex-SOF guys from around the world. Yemeni's are no joke. They never were.

What is this, 1870?
Where the fuck does the US have "hardy suvivalists" anymore?

Greater Israel is go

The US has plenty of survivalists i.e. people who have the skills to go into the mountains and survive for weeks at a time, and I'm not just talking about ex-GB's. There are still plenty of people who do it for shits and giggles.

That's the Houthi lifestyle. Faggots saying that the Houthi's aren't good guerillas. Pllllease bitch. They are fucking famous for it. There are parts of Yemen that are, and have always been, practically ungovernable. They, like Kurds, have a good reputation for being tough fighters.

There are plenty of tough fighting units in the middle east. Hezbollah are the most obvious example. Kicked the US and Israel out of Lebanon; have done most of the hard yards around Latakia and Aleppo province during the current war. Not to be fucked with.

But muh arabs lol

That's just Americans thinking "Arab" is a single ethnicity, just like they do with "white".

here's some Saudi scrap metal awaiting processing
actually it's from Dubai but same difference

What do you think about the likelihood of a
future engagement between KSA and Israel
where Israel seeks to accomplish the Greater Israel State?

Won't happen until the region turns journalistically opaque, think of Baghdad Bob but with entire countries refusing to admit that there's a ground invasion until they get ousted, with a blackout on foreign journos even entering. The only people who will get in will be intelligence, and they won't be posing as journalists so that CNN can have some crying women and children to throw up at 9, considering that it will be israeli involvement.
You can see elements of this in how the saudis reported no damage to their base, those governments never admit when they're wrong or have suffered a loss, because internally they are a thinly veiled den of murderous sandnigger thieves who will turn on eachother when they sense weakness.

The fuck? Where the fuck are you from?

We group arabs together because they are one ethnicity. Fetilizer. Your problm bitch, is you can't spot the subject populations that are not arab, in the middle east, that need liberated.

Fresh off the boat from cuckchan, huh?

asians are good at guerrilla warfare tbh not sandbaggerssandniggers

sure. we just need to check our arms sales receipts and we'll know right away

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE SAUD FAMILY IS CRYPTO JEWISH=

http:// www. conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/Iraqi%20Intel%20-%20The%20Emergence%20of%20Wahhabism%20and%20its%20Historical%20Roots_0.pdf

is this real? cant find any trace of a Colonel Sa'id Mahrnud Najrn AI-'Arniri, and he alledgedly made this report

Because Saudi forces are not an army, it's glorified caravan and nobility guards. Army requires internal loyalty and dedication to task at hand, not endless nepotism, political struggle and asslicking championships.

It's not Arabs who are especially god at guerrilla warfare, it's that modern European (broadly speaking, including USA and Israel) armies suck at anti-guerilla. Especially noticeable on American one, where it contrasts with excellent blitzkrieg-style attacking ability against conventional armies.

Every time I see this picture

EVERY TIME

I'm so thrilled that my thread has lived on in this picture.

Maybe not crash the House of Saud but they're proving just how toothless their military is. They run on a model that's used by almost all other Gulf State monarchies so…

Consider Iran, ISIS, and any others out there who are SEEING the weakness of the Saudis, in specific and the Gulf State military model in general, in action.

Perception influences reality and for some time there was a perception of Saudi Arabia as powerful:
Those all fed into a perception of Saudi Arabia as a power with which to be reckoned. This kept Iran somewhat in-line. This, along with money, has kept any number of militants or upstart, rabble-rousing Islamist types in-line.

The Yemeni fighters are actively destroying that illusion. We are seeing the Saudis bungle like in embed related. They have the equipment but they are clearly using it very poorly.

It's clear to anyone watching that all the Saudi money on Earth won't fix their military. Look at the air campaign. The Saudis were entrusted to wage an effective air campaign, yet failed to notice or take out Houthi rebel AShM sites. The USA had to clean up that mess. This speaks to not only a poorly run air campaign but also to piss-poor intelligence capabilities.

The entire world, but particularly Saudi Arabia's rivals, are all seeing just how much of a paper tiger the Saudis are and how this likely applies to every other Gulf State as well.

Also, the entire thread seems to be looking for this article.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

I think you answered your own question user.

2 out of 5 ain't too bad

Honestly burgers deserve to be shat on by some outsiders thanks to (((foreign policy))) spoused for quite some time. As long as they stay in their shitholes let them hate whoemever they want

Alalam does not have a certain (((slant))) which is why I always use them for ME news, they are an Iranian news org ffs. If an Israeli died they would report it.

Christ, it's a military culture run by mindless children

This weapon system is amazing to watch first hand, even on training exercises.

where did you look to find the names of iraqui intelligence officers from saddam's time?

Not necessary. They've always been butt-buddies

bump for informative thread