In 2015 if all EBT recipients shopped at only Walmart Super Centers for all of their SNAP benefits y

in 2015 if all EBT recipients shopped at only Walmart Super Centers for all of their SNAP benefits you would have a line of 4.1 miles of adults and a line of 3.7 miles of children in front of every walmart.

To visualize the situation, if all EBT recipients shopped at only Walmart Super Centers for all of their SNAP benefits, then this is how the bread line would look each month at each Walmart — 14,588 people.

The line on the left: 4.1 miles of adults
The line on the right: 3.7 miles of children

What's your point?

If the USA government cut the welfare then the nigger population would shrink. That's the point.

Cutting aid to apefrica would also do this. It's not like anything good ever comes out of that over populated shit hole

Will Trump cut the welfare and aids?

Only the GRIDS.

What is that?

Yeah, this guy's all about stopping GRID, lmao.
You're a fucking retard.

also shit thread

here is OP in meme format. a thread died for you to post this one

Trump is against oral and anal sex. LGBTFO

Do you know anything about the welfare reformation?

That would be Pence, he's the hardcore christcuck in the administration. Trump got plenty of oral sex from women in his life.

I never understood why everyone whined so much about EBT

so would the white population

shit thread

IA here, holy shit

They can manage without being depend on the welfare but the niggers are not able to manage the financial issues like pro so the niggers will start chimp-out and robbing everyone.

Here's a thread that's going to die soon

Wow its nothing

Wel Mr trips, the flag is upside down. The writing is upside down. So I`m sorry to tell ya`ll this but the flag was written on by someone who knows nothing about fag flags. I`m afraid this may have just been a photo op.

Not per capita they're not.

if that was for bread, then you could call it bread lines. but that's not for bread.

more specifically, the fed has an inflation agenda. it's goal is to inflate debt away. to get there, it needs to raise the quasi-currency-for-X-exchange-point for each X it can. problem is, (1) there are often multi-modal curves for each X, and (2) the set of all X all use the same fractional-reserved-budget-source for each quarter/year, and (3) the political budget jerrymandering for a % of that budget allocation produces wide differentials per subclasses of X, which then (4) have to be divided into the number of players/recipients.

ex: health 'care' (lies, reads: health insurance, but whatever). it takes up a percentage allocation per year that pushes down the percentage allocation per year of EBT. oops. it then must be divided amongst the target population of transactions, which is a lot of transactions. so while the allocation may be high, and % allocation greater, the amount per transaction is much smaller than it otherwise would have been. oops. in addition, obviously this all produces wide real-world discordance: a doctor visit and a bag of food are the same, no matter which doctor, no matter which food, no matter which supplier of either or either's locale finance and property structure. the net effects then introduce modal separations for each X, for each subclass of X-set, for each different percent allocation. oops.

so much for trying to reach a 'target'. for certain, if you do it enough for long enough, you will attain inflation, but more like absolute dyscrasia chaos - with an acute regression to the mean firstly. thus, you produce deflation. instead of inflation. and the more people you have, the more deflation you produce, precisely because all benefits come from the same budget source, are differentially % allocated, and execute inside of different locales of apriori rate claims on each transaction. you'll still get inflation eventually, but you'll have to cause everything to break (aka venezuela) – but since electronic benefits require electronic networks, maintenance, servicing, etc, you can't have everything break. oops.

that is to say, inflation has a cost to attain, ignoring all exchange-points. choosing the cheaper option of e-currency-variant-cards is also incompetence: you still will end up with deflation on the ground.

note that asset classes are experiencing crazy inflation due to the various players drawing from a different source: ESF, IMF, Centrals, various money lenders splitting 0 to +1 and sending the -1 to fannie mae, etc.

i don't think the ebt card –use– can target race population controls very well. with or without benefits, nigs will nig. jews will jew. whites will white. but if i am honestly being asked to believe that the withdrawal of ebt will prevent angel adams from cloning herself with impunity, that's laughable. the final end-use picture is not the picture. the picture is differential inherent race behavior, transposed on top of the presence of gifts stolen from X given to Y by Z so that Z can take a fee. what this produces has a lot of pieces, but the underlying equation is still a wealth transfer of diminishing returns. a transfer which, the longer it continues, the more differential race behavior on top of the transfer equation causes more delayed reckoning to accrue.

tldr: bread lines lead to less whites (w–), not less juden (j+). the contrast is to winter: which leads to less juden (j–) with whites affected eventually (w-/+). take your pick.

That is all I have to say, I'm out.

Seems kind of small to me if anything. There are a few states where 1 out of every 4 people over 18 has one

Speaking of the fag flag it must have been a Marxist that made it because Gays fucking hate the color scheme from what I am aware.

(Checked)
If faggots want to be faggots in the privacy of their own home, that's their degeneracy. It's not the first battle we need to fight.

The whole gay movement is a marxist construct. Real faggots just want to be left alone to wallow in their degeneracy. They were much better off, before the whole legalization and acceptance business started to expose their perversion to the masses.

Cancel SNAP. Start distributing premade packages with stuff like

etc etc. The line would move fast. People too retarded to cook can die or possibly get alternate retard packages with less variety and more peanut butter.

I'm tired of watching every motherfucker with SNAP buying carts full of absolute garbage and luxuries like K-Cups. EVERY FUCKING PERSON ON SNAP BUYS GARBAGE

Or just ban all the types of welfare. USA is in mountainous debts so can't afford more loans to fund the welfare. Parasites need to die or get jobs.

Build the wall.
Deport them all.
Then let the welfare leeches do the work that Mexicans used to do.