Just wanted to let you guys know

Your raiding of k made lose respect for you guys. Not all leftists hate guns. You're delusional if you think so.

Make fun of us again and it'll be permanent.

It's literally always Holla Forums.

I will protract my people's war all over your life if you post on this board again.

I thought that namefag did it.

that was the namefag, tard.

When did we try to liberate K?
Why wasn't I informed???

because """""we"""" didn't

i hate this shithole with a passion but im not as pathetic as this failure of an OP

Whatever

But user, I like guns and I didn't do shit to you guys.

had nothing to do with hating guns (this user owns multiple guns) had everything to do with the cancerous Holla Forums BS that you allow to flourish over there durrrr hurrr remove kebab amirite?

Expect more.

i didn't take part in the raid all i remember is seeing a thread about a raid on /k/ and seeing a bunch of people saying it was a bad idea

edgy

raid was announced by this user in Holla Forums when it was going on. but /k/ shit it up by blaming on some namefag they'd been squabbling with and groupthink prevailed so most anons here believed.

raid, however, lasted 8 hours before their absent BO got it under control, was spammed out all the way within 3 pages of end they were working to save the few threads that they coud get their hands on

A success by any definition

"edgy" or no its true eat shit tbh fam

Someof you actually raided K? Thats pretty retarded.

/k/ = Holla Forums outpost with more genocide memes

shit boards deserve to get raided. or maybe we should just keep posting shit threads on our own board whining about how Holla Forums ideology is taking over all other boards without actually doing something. Holla Forums is too hotpocketed but /k/ basically a sitting duck.

Now half of them are talking about fleeing to bunkerchan or starting a new /k/ board with BO/Mods 24/7, which will scatter the herd even more, so explain again how was it pretty retarded?

Or you could stop being a faggot and outdo them with some quality content. Nobody gives a shit about fuckboys that spam threads off the board, it's a futile and petty gesture.

m-muh dialectics!

its all the same tbh user

What are you chimpering apes even trying to communicate? Can you convey a message without your meme arrows?

Shitposting/spamming is neither any less or more "noble" than "outdoing with quality content," which smacks of idealism. its all the fucking same, especially if the end result is the dispersal of a little cluster of Holla Forums fags either back to Holla Forums (contain the cancer) or to some shitty little bunkerchan that they sit on by their lonesomes.

clear enough for you?

/k/ needs to be conquered by our glorious red army tbh.
/leftyk/ when?

Yeah, that's 100% clear and incorrect. Thanks for that.

just post on 4/k/

eat 6 dicks fam. nobody is forcing you to join a raid you don't want to be a part of. but keep posting that "high quality OC" and wait for Holla Forums to crumble from it's brilliance. top kek

Good luck convincing everyone you're a faggot, then. You've won me, /k/ and this thread over.

shouldn't you be out looking for (((them))) with your Holla Forumsfag pals?

fuck off to /k/ then Holla Forumsyp, back to your own people. Plenty user supported the raid for reasons outlined above, and little else is relevant.

pic related

I don't like like /k/ but I'd never waste my time "raiding" another board, let alone one that I have a mild distaste towards.
And even then, I'm in the minority on this board who takes issue with guns.

raid no for /k/ loving gun
this user love gun too
this user support raid because /k/ turning into Holla Forums
not difficult fact

what's your native language?

Pic related. It's time to take action, don't just contemplate suicide, end your life today.

ya z ukrayiny

Think what you want, I literally don't give a fuck. It won't make a difference how true or false it is, and the sooner Holla Forums learns this the sooner it'll actually be able to combat Holla Forums and stop being susceptible to being slid by them.

oh man i can't even believe you went there killing myself is such a big step and i didnt have the courage until right now you've utterly changed what little tiny bit remains of my short life thanks fam post your address up so i can send your inheritance check

How about a murder-suicide instead

Newsspeak

Harambe really let himself go

Cry some more faggot

Permasage this shit

who cares?

/k/ are neet faggots that only own a glock and think they are soldiers of the coming "race war"

A cesspool of board.

I didndomuffin

probably some lone tard

this is fucking Holla Forums. shit happens all the fucking time. stop being a whiny little bitch.
fucking faux-leftists i swear

Have you lost your marbles or are you baiting? Why would we even raid you? Weapons or no weapons doesn't fucking matter. Hell, /k/ helps to organize militia.

Fuck off.

Nah we can leave the original title and take down /k/ and assimilate it into the red army

fuck you you lack of reading comprehension ass nigger, it was one retarded sperg, we know this, /k knows this, you should be removed

lul, underrated