INDY 5

Is Spielberg /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

kitbashed.com/blog/chewbacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indiana Jones and The Performance Art Project of Doom

Indiana Jones and the last raiders of the kingdom and the temple of lost art

he's /ourkike/

also this is a sure sign that spieljew will get the boot or indy 5 is potentially kill.

He's long since become a soulless shekel sniffer.

at least it will be visually entertaining. we can only hope he got a decent writer to save us from the atrocious dialogue in the book.

If Spielberg got kicked then Indy 5 is kill anyway; Lucas is one thing, Spielberg is quite another and he would make damn sure with his connections that such an Indy movie would be lucky to get the draw the numbers Ghostbusters '16 picked up.

You're a cretin.

Have you seen the source material? That would take a genius.

Maybe if they took the "lel so n3rdy XD" bits, and showed how atrocious it really is.

oh it got pushed back to 2020 now? perhaps he's really fighting for george to get brought in.

yeah, i was in that thread from last week. cringe fucking central. only one person i know likes the book.

eh

MY PREDICTIONS

Indiana Jones does all his chase scenes in a golf carts.

what did he mean by this?

Lucas trusted her with Star Wars, just saying

Anyway, it was later reported George isn't involved with the story, so any credit would most likely be marquee

it means that just like disney wars, if it doesn't have george then it's non-canon and AAA fan fiction tripe that should be ignored altogether.

Pic related, it's Shaquanda

Since Kennedy is still at the helm:

Didn't Kingdom of the Crystal Skull hint that Shia Labeouf would carry the torch? Or is he too unhinged and boozy for Hollywood to touch any more?

Daily reminder that Indiana Jones is a shameless ripoff of a 1954 film starring Charlton Heston.

kitbashed.com/blog/chewbacca

tl;dr - Chewbacca's design was stolen from a novel cover (art by Dune artist John Schoenherr) for a novel by George R.R. Martin (Game of Thrones)

no, that's why indy takes the fedora back. he's not ready to pass the buck just yet.

there is no original, only an evolving vision

He is, their final project will be about Indiana Jones. It will be pure kino.