Uh, guys, it wasn't supposed to be a documentary…

Uh, guys, it wasn't supposed to be a documentary…

Idiocracy is the only movie I'd genuinely call fedoracore

Fox doesn't do documentaries

Don't worry it's not. There was too many White people in the future.

Uh guys it wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Whoa dude, you're so much smarter than all the SHEEPLE around you.

I love how it's always the snarky libtards who bingewatch shitty, normie tier tv shows and make Haryy Porrer and NuWho and sjwars and capeshit references are always the ones spouting this weak meme. And at the same time they are the same kind of shitheads who won't have kids because of 'muh overpopulation' all without a hint of the immense irony that they recreate the very behavior of the retarded future people in that film.

t. enlightened fedora

You talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded

stop making this thread

It's sickening how true to life this movie is.

i watched this movie and it's pure shit, why is it being shilled here so often? it's not even new

Beside the matrix, and FightClub, this the first movie that made me really think.

no it didn't. stop bumping this trash.

It's not.

wat

Like Holla Forums?

Fuck off drumpfcuck. Im serious. I see you in every fucking thread spreading your fascist garbage and I'm fucking sick of it. Holla Forums was supposed to be welcoming but instead people like you are fucking ruining it. Enough.
Reported

Holy shit you're a faggot. Kill yourself.

decent shitpost until you ruined it with the reported shit. everyone knows this boards vols dont even look at reports

I'll migrate boards if the vol doesn't ban you. I'm seriously fucking done.

Fuck off.

6/10. Honestly. You can do better than that.
Or has this become not just an absolute truth, but a universal truth as well?
THE LEFT CAN'T MEME.

me fucking off is as likely as your report being acted on or you actually leaving. that is to say, never ever.

see: Zero government regulations on market actions.

Like 4/pol/ probably. /ourpol/ seems kinda legit until they start sperging out about trannies

There's only so much cancer that non autistic people are willing to deal with, and your cancer is strong enough to drive all but the turbospergs away. Eventually you'll be left to sperg out on a empty board.

sure you will. annnnnnyy day now.

It's been shit for months now and it's clear that it isn't going to improve, the only thing keeping me here was the hope that it would pick up again eventually but I'm pretty sure that the quality posters have all left and the mods allowing the cancer to fill the catalog is making this place unpleasant to browse. 8/tv/ in its current form belongs in the trash and it won't be difficult to find a better place to browse.

then fucking do it. shit or get off the pot already.

do it faggot

Bye.

Most of the corporations became powerful in real life because of the government through subsidies and and being buddy with politicians. They survive due to subsidies take that away and they either die or get weaker.

You are right. It's been months and it is still shit. I don't visit cuckchan out of nostalgia so I don't know why I am doing it here.

yeah it would have been

t. dick cutter

This movie is along with the Zeitgeist movie the basis for modern fedora warriors.

Uh, guys, you don't get to bring friends…

Reminder that the central basis of this movie is that intelligence is determined by genetics.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/

is that (((scarjo)))

idiocracy predicted drumptf

you'd never see threads like this on Holla Forums because we have moderators that enforce our rules

You're below /christian/, mate. Cultists following a semitic desert cult are more popular than your cartoon board. Weeb cartoons are more popular.

doesn't make them better, Gravity Falls has 10 times the complexity of Evangelion

Nope, it's (((Lady Gaga))).

See? I was right. Idiocracy is right-wing as hell.