Looks like the Leftist are starting up more false flags...

Looks like the Leftist are starting up more false flags. Some literal autist tackled a "protestor" at the University of Ohio and it looks stages as fuck, we need to find out what we can about this fucker before its all over the news.

https:// twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BB0Xb
archive.is/jinZ4
archive.is/vOHp4
archive.is/LgBQE
docs.google.com/document/d/14r6sONl3PKNil6a4MsHns0c9NHX4kzO3h8NLkPjHkgI/edit
archive.is/4UVM6
archive
archive.is/OyuBB
xenosystems.net/revenge-of-the-nerds/
youtu.be/PVEyhGjEp_k
thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/
archive.is/vFExR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nevermind, that does look staged.
Holy shid

The dude obviously has down syndrome and no one seems to care he is being rushed from behind

looks like some commie fucks stirred him up to attack this guy or he is just wacked.

They're literally GoT cult. KEK will grant us victory.

Ya they are literally copying old surf behavior.

We should find out more about the guy who tackled.
He looks like a slimmed down CWC case.

looks like (((Washington Post))) is doing an article on it, calling him a Trump supporter with no evidence.

ITS OBVIOUSLY A LIE! archive.is/BB0Xb

Didn't he hear him yelling and running toward him?

He hardly reacted.

I can't wait for them to be completely wrong and then do nothing to correct what they reported or apologize for assuming.

Why say the same thing twice?

kek'd

such is the will of kek

All this shit they pull is pointless since O'Keefe's videos have come out.
If moderate normies react, just show them the relevant clips.

this we need to expose their bullshit

literally weaponized autism

Notice that the camera was already panned to include him in frame. If this was real why would they have the subject in the lower right of the initial frame. They obviously knew what was going to happen.

WEAPONIZED
AUTISM

RIGHT WING LONE WOLF STRIKES WITH A CRUCIAL ATTACK

this the guy is framing the stairs the whole time not the guy speaking

cognitive dissonance strikes once again

GET RID OF THE FUCKING NUMALES
THEY'RE NOT WERF IT

I'm surprised one of them would even take a hit down a couple of stairs to the floor.

CWC sweater?

That's what I thought too.

Save the care for if it goes viral and gets sufficient media attention. If not, who gives a fuck.

lol

What are you even doing

Used online converters, feel free to recompress.

Why the fuck would anyone want those. Are you retarded?

Autistic? Yes.

This.

FOUND THE TARD IN OP'S VID

>>>/cuckchan/

made a remix for (you)

Of course that's fake, look at where the camera is pointing then where the camera is moving.
The camera's pointing at Waldo before anything even happens.
There's also barely any noise.

beta-grade weapons boiii

Always archive important stuff.
archive.is/BB0Xb
archive.is/jinZ4

Ready for this to backfire? Maybe we could turn it into a meme.

see

Thanks we need more though.

Downies may be natures mistakes and in a sane society be locked up in an attic if not culled but it is heartless and cruel to manipulate them like this.

That shirt makes him look like Christian Chandler.

Looks like CBS is getting in on it.

This.

kek what did he say?

Kek, saved.

megakek

that poor dude, he probably had a meltdown from all the noise and started running. This doesn't look like a falseflag, it just looks like a person with autism getting spooked. The kind of guy that'd assault a mentally disabled person deserves a special slot in hell.

How the fuck can they look at that guy and not instantly realize he's a tard?

my brother is on the spectrum and he used to do this kind of shit, he's a lot better now but most people will look at him and immediately recognize that he has the 'tism

Sounded like the guy that started punching him was a nigger or a mestizo.

That mexican guy with the user mask got in a few good tardpunches! He saw those coppers coming and flew on outta there like sonic.

All hail the Tardpuncher!

duno why but I traced him

You must be attracted to him.

I was surprised at how perfectly he fits into the hipster stereotype - almost like if someone did research to try to look as much like a hipster if possible.

I searched for him in the video after he was knocked down but he seems to hit the floor and then completely vanish?

Cringy as fuck and appropriate as hell.

gotta love the scrawny spic trying to act hard by punching a retard while he is on the ground

I think he's sitting on the next steps down, there's a little crowd there.

nice

aha! found him, thank you

checked

We could meme this pretty hard.

That's the most fake gay acting I've seen since the third season of Lost.

Good riddance i never watched that garbage.

Fake. Looks like a crash mat to me. They knocked him onto to it and then tried to pull the crash mat out of view while the chris chan alike was surrounded. Notice how the camera never actually shows him hit the ground; nor does it show him on the ground.

Watch the video more closely. From 30 seconds onward. It's clearly just a blue poster, user.

*20 seconds, actually. The point still stands.

I hate to have to say it… but it looks like he's operating on a higher level of autism than all of the twenty-nine Holla Forumss combined.

Looks a little thick to be a poster.

Both the hero we deserve and need right now.

Shouldn't there be more people recording? I wonder what other angles would show.

kek. But it's obviously just some retard triggered by loud noises.

Based on what I see, this is staged as fuck.

The camera is fixed at the perfect position to record this incident. The guy who is TALKING is almost out of frame to the right.

And then the woman at the end in the most dispassionate monotone simulation of shock ever

I am calling bullshit.

Why is everyone ignoring the twitter guy that said the tard has aspergers and even voted for Hillary?

The lugenpresse is going to lynch one of their retarded own just to make a point. We should be preparing to counterattack with evidence for when they release their articles to further discredit them and enrage normalfags for using a 'disabled person' in that way.

We should find out who the tard is and corroborate what the libshit BLM twitter guy said. I've been trying to do it but I haven't had much luck.

should have traced him mid-fall and made another panel.
Idk what you could use it for, but somebody out there would think of something.
He just looks so funny as he's flying forward

JULAAY

Here's an article by local OSU rag "The Lantern" on the event.

archive.is/vOHp4

Let's start digging, boys.

this

Holla Forums was right again

we've got the best bantz, don't we folks?

Nice digits. I'm not the bloke who did the original and I have very little to work with. Maybe the drawfag can accomodate us.

shit you weren't kidding

Mmmm, that fucking *THUD* sound as some hipster faggot faceplants into concrete. That some ASMR shit right there.

This does seem legit. If it was fake the guy would have a MAGA hat or be more redneckish. The fact a lot of people are coming out and saying this was a autist who voted for Hillary seems to basically confirm this was real. If it looks like an autist, speaks like an autist, attacks like an autists, probably an autist.

Kek bless this autistc man, and bring him a large bounty of waifus in 2017.

Okay, seems like this may be the Timothy Adams we're looking for.

archive.is/LgBQE

According to this google doc about this #ReclaimOSU protest, we have have his contact info as well.

>Email - [email protected]/* */

docs.google.com/document/d/14r6sONl3PKNil6a4MsHns0c9NHX4kzO3h8NLkPjHkgI/edit

Also, I got his FB.

archive.is/4UVM6

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Mods, can we get a sticky for digging purposes?

Found a different angle

Because nobody reads the "Update" after a story makes the rounds through the media. They only see and remember it after the first time.

RIGHT WING DEATH TARDS

Yep, he's a derp.

lol

Bet this had nothing todo with politics at all, just these two autist talking shit about each other waifus

Wait, so TurboSperg gets upset when McFaggot is nay-saying Elizabeth Warren compromising to work with Trump and calls to unity?

So, wouldn't this go hand-in-hand with him being a Hillary guy?

At the very least it means he doesn't necessarily support Trump.

top kek

That rant before he charges to glory:
Weaponized constitutionalist autism.

The dude on the bull horn sounds gay as fuck.

The sperg says something about "a peaceful transition of power" and then lays the guy out lol

aggressive anti-Trump poster beats on special needs kid, quickly runs away when police enter the scene

aggressive anti-Trump poster beats on special needs kid, quickly runs away when police enter the scene

And he's right. I recall the right being super pissy about Obama, but they didn't riot or march through the streets. The most they did was some tame Tea Party shenanigans.

Okay.

This should be spammed on their article, but of course shit is moderated. Their twitter, maybe?

There's so much gold. Right now anons are furiously trying to be the first to get the ultimate image macro.

better yet

aggressive anti-Trump protester wearing Anonymous mask beats on special needs kid, quickly runs away when police enter the scene

tying IRL nunumous fags to shit behavior is always a plus

don't know why I wrote poster instead of protester, I'm tired

I believe he said 'without a peaceful transition of power'

Fuck these people trying to stop the democratic will of the people. Show them we will fight. Their anti-democratic acts will be met with violence!

Well that btfo's my crash mat theory.

This retard needs a gofundme

looks like they found him

get is legit special needs

The hero we need right now.

The other pick is the guy who ran the beat down in the mask

Guys I think I found our man of the hour.

Is this our guy?

holy shit they are already saying its "pro trump supporter attack on anti trump protest"

The media is the worst picking on a tard.

I am getting legitimately pissed off at these fucks.

Probably just sperging from the noise. Don't let that stop you from ruining his life though media.

dox on the maskfag?

From student paper (archive DOT is/vOHp4)

NAME OF HISPTER COMMIE

NAME OF AUTIST

So an obvious tard spergs out on a commie and gets accosted by some brave toughman with an anonymoose we r leejun mask saying "hey homeboy" before being detained by police? Is this correct?

Seems about right. Follow that with the media painting him as pro-Trump thug attacking a poor Hillary supporter and that's the picture.

I don't think Shane has a FB.

Found his mom though.

archive.is/OyuBB

Seems he is diagnosed with Asperger's.

I want to make that leegun fag eat his teeth.

Weaponized autism and the kikes are gonna spin the tard as being a rabid Trump supporter.

The dude so totally paid him, probably not even in greenbacks. Whole thing is a setup, I hope the media takes the bait and this goes on and on until we get the Autistic Kid's interview where he tells of how

One does have to wonder how he didn't notice a screamer bounding down a flight of stairs behind him.

as someone who grew up basically raising a special needs person its really nice to see a mother who actually gives a shit. Its not easy and a lot parents just dump their kids when it gets too difficult.

don't let them reproduce obviously, of course most of them can't to begin with.

You know, I'm starting to not so much think it was staged anymore.

When I found out the guy has legit aspergers, this lead to the realization that this is some social justice fuckers triggering a retarded Hillary supporter, beating him up and trying to ruin his life through slander.

Pieces of shit. If I didn't have to be up early I'd dig more tonight. Shame too, that user-e-moose faggot rustles the fuck outta my jimmies.

Now animate Pepe crashing into the small of his back with the power of a Trump Train.

Person screaming behind you running down stairs. You never turn around? The second video on here you can tell more. That last half turn-around looked liked he took pains to not turn all the way around. It feels like the "first gay hugs" hoax video

staged

That birthday cake is tragic.

I feel so bad for them. It doesn't matter what their beliefs are, their dreams were ruined and the media doesn't even have the decency to let people know that he has a mental disorder. that's just fucking wrong. it pisses me off

They cut him off to the point where he just screams. "Idiot!" How unfair! He sounds 100x smarter than those libtards alone with that statement.
This autist is a hero. We all should honor his name for doing a good deed.

It's sad. He is a bright young mind. I'd honestly rather have him in academia than those scumbag protestors.

Was the graphic designer having a giggle?

I really agree with this.

kek … we should meme this

B.R.A.T

Building Resistance Against Trump

More like a spreg rush

This is glorious. Every leftist ranter deserves a takedown like this. Our blessed sperg was clearly sent by the hand of a vengeful God.

Aspies+crowd+something he's passionate about. Poor guy couldn't help it, his brain just snapped, sperging out for legit autists is like a whole different state of mind, he probably doesn't even remember it

Dank OC inbound

So it's safe to say this raging autist is NOT a Trump supporter? Anyone get any social media posts of his political opinions or pics of him with Hillary / Bernie shit?

jesus user, what the fuck

While the show rapidly declined in quality after the first season, the books are still pretty good, and its quite entertaining to watch the book writer and show writers try to push their agendas into the stories and the fans just end up rooting for all the people they hate.

the starks and lannisters are without a doubt the two most popular houses with the most popular characters, and all the writers want to do is make the lannisters look evil for having pride in their family, and the starks look stupid for being honorable.

If nothing else, The salt from them over people not liking the right characters is worth having a giggle about.

nice

I have no reason to not believe this guy but I also have no reason to believe him either, although his twitter seems legit and there's no obvious reason why he'd lie. I'm 90% sure this aspie is not a Trump supporter, right now it is all unknown and we can only assume, but the (((media))) is also going to run with the narrative that he's a Trump guy no matter what unless we can actually find out if he's a Trump guy or anti-Trump and post the facts everywhere before the media makes more lies.

Ok folks, apparently Stanton is a registered democrat according to the news and the Adams guy said that he was speaking about violence from Trump supporters when he was then "attacked". This is staged af! Adams even told the news that he is pressing charges against Stanton. All media needs to be made aware of what is going on here. Even if it's not staged, there is definitely a need to get the word out about the mental illness and not a Trump supporter facts.

yes email the local PD

Please, this.

SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

So the sperg is JoJo or brando?

good form!

Keep memeing this.

We need to get word out on how hes a Hill supporter

this

yeah.
president trump should pardon him.
and people could also shitpost at them.

This should be the headline.
Do we know his name?
We can call/email to any of the news sites saying we personally know him and that he's autistic and Hillary supporter

looks like the lady with the peter pan haircut was trying to protect the self propelled stomach on the stairs next to the guy who got tackled.

I wonder how well these buses would run if there were bleach tablets or vegetable oil added into their oil?

Death, death is all I could ever want for these people.

I really wanna believe these are what they say.

But can we see them getting on or off?
That would be icing on the cake.
Still…..that's a load of buses

They're diesel, so probably wouldn't stop them.

yeah it's unsubstantiated, as of yet, afaik.

commenter on yt says:

woodsprout9 hours ago

VermillionMage, These buses have nothing to do with Soros. There are lots of buses like this on Canal St. all week long and ESPECIALLY on weekends!

Was it the backwards swastika I wonder

looks like Anonymoos was there.

You can't stop us! Not us B.R.A.T.s!

Holy shit thanks for the laugh Anons

10/10 saved

this reality we live in, i'll be happy to purge them

also i'm glad we memed weaponized autism, curious if this will bring any more fruits
Kek be praised

Are they shouting "shame" or "shane"?

Sage negated

sage negated x2

bump against cuckchan faggots shilling to get clickshekels

Oh man, and were so retarded it actually made me 'sperg out for the last hour doing this for y'all.
You're welcome.

Yup

I always trip my first releases. Would you rather suffer my emblem in the corner?

That was fucking hilarious.

I'd rather you never make something so gay again. This already has been proven to be a false flag, why and try take the blame for this dumb faggot shit unless you suck dicks?
Tripfagging already means you suck dicks.

You wish, normie.

We have Weaponized Autism.

Our Autistic Forces will run screaming across the country destroying all in their way.

We will dismantle the current Neurotypical Leftist Establishment brick by brick as part of the ongoing process of Autist Domination, persuant to xenosystems.net/revenge-of-the-nerds/

This has been the ultimate agenda of Anonymous since its inception on 4Chan and now we are reclaiming it For The Lolz. Go Ahead and tell CNN, they'll never believe you.

You think you can trust us. You think we're your friends. You think you can keep us as accessories to mock behind our large backs and sate our bloodlust with chicken tenders. No longer. Watch your Back the next time you say something funny about your local Autistic.

We have Online Digital Encrypted networks of communication that span the continent and are acting coordinatedly for the destruction of Neurotypical Society.

Normies BEWARE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sauce on music?

I never said he was 'ours' or a Trump supporter in the meme. I think you've read too much into it.

Fear Factory - Demanufacture

I thought it was Fear Factory! Thank you.

You just wrote the description to the YouTube version going up ATM.

What in the fuck is this shit?

This: youtu.be/PVEyhGjEp_k

There's got to be a way to turn this around somehow.
Perhaps get in contact with the family and show our support? Despite holding different political opinions to them, taking the high-road might be a really good option here that (if done right) could further tarnish the media's reputation for biased spin.
Thoughts Holla Forums?

…… checked

SPERG TAKEOVER
R9K RISING
IT'S HAPPENING

What if they don't charge him because he meant to attack Trump supporters!

If anybody cares, an update:
thelantern.com/2016/11/protester-tackled-at-anti-trump-rally-working-to-drop-the-charges/
archive.is/vFExR