Meet the Jews in Donald Trump’s Inner Circle

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump’s Inner Circle

jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Trump’s cadre of advisers is not short on Jews. While the real estate magnate and former reality TV star may not officially appoint family members to his Cabinet because of federal anti-nepotism regulations, here’s a look at his Jewish advisers, their views and possible roles in his administration.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH CABAL
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

So we should convince the electoral college to change their vote in Dec for muh accelerationism?
Is that what you suggest, Moishe, my greatest ally?

wtf I hate trump now

Having buyer's remorse yet, Trumpniggers?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

I see you crossposting on leftypol everyday.
Your communist kike lost. It's time to enter the acceptance stage.

You're so transparent.

When he actually DOES something as to justify such commentary, maybe your kvetching will be more convincing.

This is why your threads get saged to death and eventually deleted or anchored. You don't actually want discussion. If you did you would wait before taunting.

So, I decided to go back through this 'listicle' shitshow.

This is what they hold up as Trump's "inner circle":

None of these people have been given positions in the administration, none of them have been given any power whatsoever at this point.
This entire article is Jews desperately trying to put forth the perception that they have significant influence on Trump, despite there being little-to-no evidence of such in terms of actions taken.

Guess we'll have to see what happens. ;^)

Also, I'm just gonna say: This site

is shit.

I've encountered this shit SO MANY TIMES while looking for info on these "List of X for shit on Trump for Y" that were coming out one after the other for awhile.
This site would invariably come up - but would offer NOTHING of value.

Rarely PROVES that someone is Jewish, provides no evidence, and I can attest to the fact that they often cite people as Jewish whom I was totally unable to find any evidence of actually being Jewish.
IT DOESN'T HELP OUR CAUSE TO ACCUSE PEOPLE OF BEING JEWS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PROVE IT, IT JUST MAKES MORE DISINFORMATION AND ENDS UP WITH OUR PEOPLE LOOKING LIKE JACKASSES WHEN THEY INTERNALIZE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL IS JEWISH WHO IS NOT, IN FACT, A JEW (or at least, no EVIDENCE of such is available).

This shit is worse than the faggots shitposting with those shitty faux-news sites.

Stay in denial, teenage Trumpnigger cultists.

ROTFLMAO

I wouldnt mind talking about this, but its a shill thread so reported.

Ivanka isn't a real Jew. Only ethnic Jews count, not converts.

Report away, Trumpnigger.

It won't change the facts.

When he actually DOES something, maybe then your kvetching will be more convincing moishe.

Don't abandon your other shitty thread just because I exposed what a joke that one was too, you faggot.

That's false.

Goyim who undergo Jewish orthodox conversions are considered halakhically Jewish.

Here are the facts:

I'm waiting for you to offer any sort of argumentation against those facts.

Let's see if you do, or if you just keep shitposting like the faggot you are.

By whom?
Oh, by Jews?

Neato, kike.

I didn't create another thread, Trumpnigger.

Good luck with your Israeli president.

Sounds like the best possible way to appease the Jews. Put them in an advisory position with no actual power, then ignore them.

Why was any other of the candidates a better choice?

I don't see any "facts" in your posts.

All I see is shitty denials of the importance of the most important individuals in Donald Trump's campaign.

Try again.

A lying Jew!? IMPOSSIBLE!

And I'm still waiting for you to have ANYTHING amounting to an argument.

Do you have an argument, aside from repeating the fact that there are presently NO JEWS in Trump's administration, outside purely advisory roles?
I'm waiting.

Sage

The kike damage control over Trump's victory is astounding.

Keep trying faggot.

Trumpowitiz and his Kike advisers have already backed down on prosecuting Hillary Clinton, building the wall with Mexico, and deporting all illegal aliens.

LOL

Its so funny that OP's source is actually exactly that - Jews trying to pretend they still have influence.

There's nobody in Trump's administration except for Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon.

You Trumpniggers are shitty debaters.

LOL

So you're moving away from the fact that your initial argument is crumbling around you?
Good, some progress.

As for what you've offered up next: I don't care what people say, I care what they do.

Trump isn't in power yet, and he hasn't "backed down" on any of those issues - only media kikes claim otherwise.
So, you're shilling the CNN-tier argumentation?

Seems legit fam.
You seem like a trustworthy person, fellow Nazi.

This poster isn't familiar with current events.

Dismissed.

Oh Jew.

EXACTLY YOU FUCKWIT, TOP KEK

You basically just made the argument for me, thank you!
And you're right, btw - at present, the only people in Trump's administration are someone accused of anti-Semitism and an RNC lackey.

Thanks again. ;^)

Trumpberg already reversed all of his major campaign promises, and he isn't even in office yet.

Hilarious.

The only people who make such claims are media kikes.
You're pushing CNN-tier claims, with no evidence.

Trump hasn't reversed anything, ANYTHING, at all - but your kvetching shows how much you wish he would. ;^)

shills pls go.

Jew is an ethnicity and a religion.
A Jew by birth can't choose to not be a Jew - its genetics. Theyre not the problem. Its the Zionists who are the problem - the religious Jews.

try harder.

Steve Bannon works from a Jewish owned/edited Zionist news website.

Steve Bannon is basically an Irish version of Benjamin Netanyahu.

Trump reversed all his major campaign promises in his Sunday night interview with 60 minutes.

This is only the beginning.

What's is like being in a cult?

this is the kid that thinks he's the "troll master xDDD"
go back to the youtube comments with your low energy retorts.

Anything else you want to tell us that you heard on CNN?

The Zio Trump cult is already crumbling.

And Trumpstein hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

Wow.

And Bannon has been accused repeatedly of anti-Semitism, even while working there.
Must be some strong rhetoric to suggest such, eh Schlomo?

Its hilarious how triggered you are, how amusing to see the mighty now scrambling to form a narrative.

Bannon has been accused of anti-Semitism, and much of the content he produces is explicitly oppositional to the Jewish narratives.

Try again, kike.

I watched that interview, faggot, and he didn't reverse ANY of his promises - but you keep repeating it as though true, like a media kike.

You think if you repeat it enough, it will become the truth - but it won't.
Trump hasn't backed out on the Wall, just noted there would also be fencing in some areas.
He noted we'd eliminate at least 2-3 million easy targets - and then we'll think about what to do next (good rhetoric to calm the progressive scum - like you).
What else ya got, Schlomo?

Nobody who works for Kikebart is a "anti-Semite", those accusations are political theater.

Trump was elected President

We got him there

And there is nothing you can do about it

You reddit spacing

salty jew.

You're so desperate, because you have nothing.
You lost, badly, and it hurts, I wager.

Really let that pain settle in - because this IS only the beginning.
;^)

Ehhhhh, I dunno about all that tbh fam.

Not gonna suggest Bannons a secret Nazi or anything, but as someone who has worked around Jews, their company is the strongest force of generating anti-Semitism.

What facts? that you came from Holla Forums to be our surrogate CTR element now that your commie pinko lost and also now that the whole party has been brought down?
We already know.
This raid sucks.

To be fair, they must really be in a bad state to be pulling this low-energy shilling.

I almost feel bad for them, but then I remember who they are, and the only succor they deserve is death.
They can take that route and escape, if they like - otherwise, they're stuck on the ride with us.

And we always win.

Just report "Trump is a Jew d&c thread"

Hmmm, notice that sudden downtick in shilling?

What do you wanna bet if I check that other thread, which had died off as this one gained activity by the shills, it will be reinvigorated by shills?

As you said, this raid sucks.

They (Trump sycophant Holla Forumsacks) will learn soon. I'll give it three months after the tide shifts against him as they see what a whore for jews he is.

bump

Remorse for not having Hillary in office so she could finalize white genocide? Nah

ohl lord, 2017 will be great once you faggot realize that he fucked you all over.

NO REFUNDS BERNIECUCK

That was the whole point though, to get a jew puppet into power.

Still a better option than Hillary. I'd rather not have everyone, including women, get drafted to fight in a war against Russia. Open borders and endless immigration from third worlds and terrorist organizations. Gun grabbing to be an at all time high, with restrictive regulations imposed in the name of "common sense laws to save the children" after a few dozen false flag shootings after the DNC hired a company to hire a company to pay someone to shoot up a school. Trump was the option to chose. Johnson's an idiot crashing the libertarian party with no survivors (as if he made any real difference there), Steine is a kike (see Bolshevik Russia) and Sanders is a kike (see Bolshevik Russia). That's what happens with our system of government right now. You have no choice until you can tip the scales of political power from established and corrupt parties and media networks from foreign and domestic lobbying to of, by, and for the people. Trump's campaign promises and most of his stronger talking points make him the candidate to do this job, it's much better than Hillary's negative campaign of just spouting hate and buzzwords to convince useful idiots like you.

Jews have both bases covered, yes.

At least we bought ourselves some time. Russians were ready in nuke gear, crying tears of joy when Trump was elected. They were ready for WWIII.

Of course the jews know what they're doing. This is meant for white people to lower their guard. The (((alt right))) plays the role of subverting, distracting and rotting the opposition. As soon as people become complacent and forget about the jews, they attack with full force again.

This is why we continue relentlessly to free the media, redpill people and retake control of our nations.

Yes, "we" got him there indeed.

Kikebart is controlled opposition, just like Trumpowitz himself.

This is the thinking of the Alt-Right. We're not the Alt-Right.
GAS ALL KIKES

Quick reminder that this is 54D chess.
Trump is merely playing the jews.
Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a kike shill.

LOL

"I have never met or spoken to Steve Bannon and at the Republican Jewish Coalition [RJC] we look forward to speaking with him soon, getting to know him, and hearing his answers to some of the questions that have arisen,” said RJC executive director Matt Brooks. He added that the RJC is “thrilled” with the appointment of Reince Priebus as White House Chief of Staff.

“When looking at all the voices President-elect Trump has around him, from Reince, to Vice President-elect [Mike] Pence, his daughter Ivanka, his son-in-law Jared [Kushner], to Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani, I believe it’s clear that the President-elect Trump has surrounded himself with the type of people he needs to succeed, and will be a true friend and ally to Jews at home and around the world,” Brooks added.

Kushner is Jewish, and Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism when the two married. Gingrich and Giuliani have been staunch allies of the conservative government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“Steve is fervently pro-Israel, and it is utterly ridiculous to suggest that he is anti-Semitic,” David Goldman, a conservative columnist and Bannon friend, wrote on Facebook Monday.

“Trump's election is the best thing that has happened to Israel in many years. It eliminates the risk of a diplomatic stab in the back at the Security Council and sends a dire warning to Iran, the only real existential threat to the Jewish State. The security of the Jewish people in their homeland is vastly enhanced by the vote on November 8, and Jews everywhere should thank God that the head of state of the world's most powerful country is a friend of Israel with Jewish grandchildren,” Goldman added.

I mean, we should get away from this, but it is true. Trump promised to end all foreign lobbying. AIPAC is throwing a hissyfit big time.

Trump's Kike adviser David Friedman said that Trump would INCREASE foreign aid to Israel.

Well put. Trump has never been the most ideal, just the only option we have/had at the time. He is there to make nationalism electable, no matter how soft it is it is still nationalism and preferable to globalism.

He may be a cuck for Israel, whether that's pretending to be or not, but he seems to be a real fighter for the US. That kind of leader of the most powerful nation on Earth means only good things for the rest of Europe and even the world.

Nice blog

try harder

This is what i dont understand about demoralization posts. Shouldnt leftypol love trump now?