Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Major liberal funders huddle behind closed doors with Pelosi, Warren, Ellison, union bosses, to lick wounds, retrench.

Full article:
web.archive.org/web/20161114112909/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IiDO6ZUVMQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, no wonder they lost.
These jews are the cheapest fuckers on the planet.

Each. shilldawg's was at around $350M spent shortly after the primaries

Conduct no-knock raids, arrest them all, bring them before a People's Court and see if they can weasel their way out of sedition charges.

Give him GRU tea.

FBI RICO raid target if there was any justice in burgerland.

This fucking kike should be banned from entry into the U.S. as a threat to national security.

soros.dcleaks.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=IiDO6ZUVMQ8

Soros is the final boss. We need to put our effort into taking him down once and for all.

they're not even hiding it anymore

No he's one of the CD 4 bosses but not the final.

No he is the Rothchilds knight that always mocks us from a far and does all their dirty work. If you think things are crazy now wait till we take out Soros and see the Rothchilds throw a fit. Those fucks haven't lost in decades.

How?
I think Trump is playing 4D chess and plans on handling Soros.
Guy looks near death and no amount of young harvested organs are going to save him when his aging brain rots and he goes beyond senile.

The best place for a bomb if there ever was one.

Now wouldn't that be the fucking dream. Don't they have some stoner publicly open heir bumming about now? How has he been reacting to all this bullshit?

There is two now

You must detox from your ebonics.

are.

Indeed.

I know I'm going to be called fbi, but fuck it. Someone go fucking bomb that place

No, he's a mouthpiece, the Rothschilds are the final boss.

The Rockfeller as well.

Am I missing something here?

Colorblind?

He's a mid-tier kike at best, only shills like Jonestein and Beck want you to think he's at the top.

The Rothschilds, the Bronfmans, etc. are all much more powerful.

The Rockefellers are just the Rothschilds' shabbos goyim (yes, they are goyim). They serve a similar purpose to Soros.

Well, I can mess up red and green sometimes. Looks like that's the case here too.

The Rockefellers look as if they have kike genetics.

You can't tell me the white house doesn't have files on this guy and all his associates … find them all drone strike them and take their assets and put patriots ( loyal non-jews) in charge of their organizations. To use for Good.

The Rockefellers started out as WASPs right?

Yeah. But wealth corrupted them, they intermarried with Rothschilds and soon became completely detached from reality.

I don't get why anyone would want to intermarry with Jews….

The final boss is the last living jew on planet Earth.

Power and the greed of man.

Hi, FBI.

Final boss is Rothschilds, Quaids and Schmidts from what I heard. Everyone talks about the "families" but Rothschilds are the only one that gets named. There's definitely more than the Rothschilds.

I just realized that there will be god knows how many children are going to be raped, killed and eaten at this event. They all must fucking hang.

It's like they think they have a chance

He looks a lot more Jewish in his profile. Need more pics of him in profile.

Celeb bullshit sliding important topics. Bump.

So that fuck shows up to protests unguarded? hehehehehe.

Not saying that they're harmless and won't cause some damage on their way down, but they can't win. It's gonna be fun watching their final death throes as they thrash uselessly against the inevitable.

"Oy vey goyim, we're gonna gitcha!"

He looks to be losing weight, I hope he dies soon.

$00.00 had been deposited into your account.

even from a liberal perspective this statement should make you choke

Im sick of this machiavellian charade.

We know what you are doing soros.

They should use RICO on the media who desperately helped Clinton avoid criminal punishment.

he was there sending his own jews on the train to auschwitz. he wants to see white christians receive the same.

he is reinacting his trauma for revenge against white peoople, because hitler

Ask Trump's kids.

Now you kikes suddenly care about mass spying?

Wew. Rothschild. Red Shield. The bloody shield for the rest of the secret jew families.

Nope, when he was 14 he saw a gentile traitor take inventory of the property of a jewish family who had already fled. That's it.

Soros was never a "Nazi collaborator".

Oh this is great a tribe of "democracy makers" are going to scheme privately about taking down a country.

Is it that they don't know how to evolve?

Someone in the army needs to roll in with a tank, soviet style and start shelling that hotel to the ground

he's wearing lipstick…

Don't forget the Sassoons. There are a few dynastic families that no one has heard of, and the Rothschilds resent that.

omg, can you, like, just not right now???

Like the shampoo?

like the opium

tl;dr kikes who traded opium back in the day?

Freeze and claim this old fucks assets for terrorism and send him and his whole line to Russia to face trial.

mfw

Third one is David Rockefeller, not one of the Rothschilds.

bump

Boy he sure looks like an old kike though doesn't he.

In the sense that both he and old Jews look like fucking corpses, I guess. Dude was born in fucking 1915 and is still alive.

twisted from the satan worship.

Lord Christ, please help us slay these members of the Synagogue of Satan, with your most Holy Paladin Donald J Trump!

I wonder if we could get the angry, disappointed leftists to target these people. These are, after all, the wealthy elitists who sabotaged poor Bernie's campaign and are no doubt all kinds of problematic – not to mention their campaign failed the ground-level activists.

has anyone pointed out that the people we hate the most are all in the same place for three days?

I fucking hate this man so much