Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Major liberal funders huddle behind closed doors with Pelosi, Warren, Ellison, union bosses, to lick wounds, retrench.

George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.

The conference, which kicked off Sunday night at Washington’s pricey Mandarin Oriental hotel, is sponsored by the influential Democracy Alliance donor club, and will include appearances by leaders of most leading unions and liberal groups, as well as darlings of the left such as House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Congressional Progressive Caucus co-chairman Keith Ellison, according to an agenda and other documents obtained by POLITICO.

The meeting is the first major gathering of the institutional left since Trump’s shocking victory over Hillary Clinton in last week’s presidential election, and, if the agenda is any indication, liberals plan full-on trench warfare against Trump from Day One. Some sessions deal with gearing up for 2017 and 2018 elections, while others focus on thwarting President-elect Trump’s 100-day plan, which the agenda calls “a terrifying assault on President Obama’s achievements — and our progressive vision for an equitable and just nation.”

Full article:
web.archive.org/web/20161114112909/http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IiDO6ZUVMQ8

Joseph James
Joseph James

tens of millions
Jesus, no wonder they lost.
These jews are the cheapest fuckers on the planet.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Each. shilldawg's was at around $350M spent shortly after the primaries

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Conduct no-knock raids, arrest them all, bring them before a People's Court and see if they can weasel their way out of sedition charges.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

our progressive vision for an equitable and just nation

Give him GRU tea.

Luis King
Luis King

FBI RICO raid target if there was any justice in burgerland.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

This fucking kike should be banned from entry into the U.S. as a threat to national security.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

oy vei oy vei oy vei we can't let trump win or its lampshades for us!
let's see I can spare you three dollars a penny I just noticed on the floor and this generous amount of lint from my pocket
now go get him Hillary!

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

soros.dcleaks.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=IiDO6ZUVMQ8

Soros is the final boss. We need to put our effort into taking him down once and for all.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

they're not even hiding it anymore

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Soros is the final boss
No he's one of the CD 4 bosses but not the final.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

No he is the Rothchilds knight that always mocks us from a far and does all their dirty work. If you think things are crazy now wait till we take out Soros and see the Rothchilds throw a fit. Those fucks haven't lost in decades.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

How?
I think Trump is playing 4D chess and plans on handling Soros.
Guy looks near death and no amount of young harvested organs are going to save him when his aging brain rots and he goes beyond senile.

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting
The best place for a bomb if there ever was one.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

The Rothchilds lose their head henchman and get some egg on their face

Now wouldn't that be the fucking dream. Don't they have some stoner publicly open heir bumming about now? How has he been reacting to all this bullshit?

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

There is two now

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

You must detox from your ebonics.

are.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Indeed.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I know I'm going to be called fbi, but fuck it. Someone go fucking bomb that place

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump
resisting Trump
resisting the best sex anyone's ever had

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

final boss

No, he's a mouthpiece, the Rothschilds are the final boss.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

The Rockfeller as well.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Wien
USA, Germany, UN, Hungary, EU
no Austrian flag
Am I missing something here?

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Colorblind?

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

He's a mid-tier kike at best, only shills like Jonestein and Beck want you to think he's at the top.

The Rothschilds, the Bronfmans, etc. are all much more powerful.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

The Rockefellers are just the Rothschilds' shabbos goyim (yes, they are goyim). They serve a similar purpose to Soros.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Well, I can mess up red and green sometimes. Looks like that's the case here too.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

The Rockefellers look as if they have kike genetics.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

You can't tell me the white house doesn't have files on this guy and all his associates … find them all drone strike them and take their assets and put patriots ( loyal non-jews) in charge of their organizations. To use for Good.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

The Rockefellers started out as WASPs right?

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Yeah. But wealth corrupted them, they intermarried with Rothschilds and soon became completely detached from reality.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

I don't get why anyone would want to intermarry with Jews….

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

The final boss is the last living jew on planet Earth.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Power and the greed of man.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Hi, FBI.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Final boss is Rothschilds, Quaids and Schmidts from what I heard. Everyone talks about the "families" but Rothschilds are the only one that gets named. There's definitely more than the Rothschilds.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

I just realized that there will be god knows how many children are going to be raped, killed and eaten at this event. They all must fucking hang.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

It's like they think they have a chance

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

He looks a lot more Jewish in his profile. Need more pics of him in profile.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Celeb bullshit sliding important topics. Bump.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

So that fuck shows up to protests unguarded? hehehehehe.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

Not saying that they're harmless and won't cause some damage on their way down, but they can't win. It's gonna be fun watching their final death throes as they thrash uselessly against the inevitable.

William Wilson
William Wilson

"Oy vey goyim, we're gonna gitcha!"

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

He looks to be losing weight, I hope he dies soon.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

$00.00 had been deposited into your account.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

President Obama's achievements
even from a liberal perspective this statement should make you choke

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Im sick of this machiavellian charade.

We know what you are doing soros.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

They should use RICO on the media who desperately helped Clinton avoid criminal punishment.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

he was there sending his own jews on the train to auschwitz. he wants to see white christians receive the same.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

he is reinacting his trauma for revenge against white peoople, because hitler

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Ask Trump's kids.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

surveillance
Now you kikes suddenly care about mass spying?

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Wew. Rothschild. Red Shield. The bloody shield for the rest of the secret jew families.

William Ward
William Ward

he was there sending his own jews on the train to auschwitz
Nope, when he was 14 he saw a gentile traitor take inventory of the property of a jewish family who had already fled. That's it.

Soros was never a "Nazi collaborator".

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Oh this is great a tribe of "democracy makers" are going to scheme privately about taking down a country.

Is it that they don't know how to evolve?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Someone in the army needs to roll in with a tank, soviet style and start shelling that hotel to the ground

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

he's wearing lipstick…

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Don't forget the Sassoons. There are a few dynastic families that no one has heard of, and the Rothschilds resent that.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

omg, can you, like, just not right now???

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Like the shampoo?

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

like the opium

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

tl;dr kikes who traded opium back in the day?

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Freeze and claim this old fucks assets for terrorism and send him and his whole line to Russia to face trial.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

lipstick
not goy blood

mfw

James Parker
James Parker

Third one is David Rockefeller, not one of the Rothschilds.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

bump

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Boy he sure looks like an old kike though doesn't he.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

In the sense that both he and old Jews look like fucking corpses, I guess. Dude was born in fucking 1915 and is still alive.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

twisted from the satan worship.

Lord Christ, please help us slay these members of the Synagogue of Satan, with your most Holy Paladin Donald J Trump!

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

I wonder if we could get the angry, disappointed leftists to target these people. These are, after all, the wealthy elitists who sabotaged poor Bernie's campaign and are no doubt all kinds of problematic – not to mention their campaign failed the ground-level activists.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

has anyone pointed out that the people we hate the most are all in the same place for three days?

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

I fucking hate this man so much