Canadian Militia Vows To Protect Borders From Illegal Americans

“It’s not just the rapists and the criminals, it’s also the liberals” explains Jerry Masborough, a 40-year-old militia veteran. “Those liberals, we don’t want anything to do with them. They will make our people weak, we don’t want none of them sissies corrupting our youth. We already got a wuss for a Prime Minister, we don’t need none of them Islam-loving, queer-embracing commies in our own country” he comments. “They can all burn in Hell for all I care” he adds.
archive.is/vZAiR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Active_Militia
archive.fo/wxGCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These guys hate Muslims AND their Prime Minister.
Toronto is not all of Canada.

post the other image you faggot.

RCMP are already on their way to arrest them for uttering threats and hate speech.

leafs in charge of acting tough

most likely lmao. Illegal immigrants don't get free gibs here though, and the winter will kill them if they aren't being housed

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey at this point it seems to be what they want, and I'm sure plenty would brave it. Because why wouldn't they want to LARP as a Stark or other GOT reject while "winter is coming"?
These people live based on fiction for the most part.
They'll go to the frosty north.

user plz

yeah faggot. let me know when you can shoot more than 5 rounds in your rifle cucklord.
why don't you just get shot at by the native gangs up north?

oh it satire

There has to be a semi right wing Hollywood producer that can make a slapstick comedy of a fat old nigger sow with purple clothes and dreads, a chubby vulgar atheistic Jewess, and a cuck trying to flee newly fascist America.

I bet that when talking about illegal americans are talking about White americans.
As if the Whole "anti-racism is anti-white" wasn't clear enough.

Try reading the whole OP next time.

Welp, seems annexing it is the only solution.
We all get what we want.
Remember based Maplebros, aid the coming troops after your liberation.

Such shit the PAM is the Canadian army. They can't even get the credit right. You are fucking dreaming if you think leafs are going to do shit to Americans, unless they seriously shit up our tree. We are their bitch, and considering the current political landscape that won't change anytime soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Active_Militia

Damn, we should all take a lesson.

here you go since that guy is a fag

god I love that picture

Well it isn't quite New York user; there's no round limit for non-semi autos. And the Beowulf mag loophole hasn't been addressed yet.

Clickbait trash but mildly funny.

fresh edit

That would be great

Post yfw Canada has Right Wing Deportation Squads before America.

As a leaf myself.

When America sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending their Mexicans, their leftists, their failing celebrities. And they're bringing their problems with them.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WAY HEY!

AND COLLABORATE WITH AMERICA IN IT'S FUNDING IN THE INTEREST OF BORDER SECURITY HEY!

Which reminds me…

Any burgerfags who trot out the "You gave us Bieber so you fucking owe us" shtick, let me remind you that we took Randy Fucking Quaid who is at least half batshit insane. Even if there is some sort of star-killer running around (which, I admit, is highly likely these days), I find it extremely hard to believe that such a creature would want Randy's ass mounted over the fireplace.

So, to sum up: the bill has been paid. Please don't send your butthurt faggots up here.

Your country has always been for the cucked Americans lad. Everyone from loyalists to draft dodgers made their home in Canada to get away from the toxic masculinity to the south. The already prevalent leftism in your country has only been exacerbated by your population mostly being concentrated in cities which are a breeding ground for leftism as they poison self sufficiency. Canada never really had a chance, might as well accept your fate.

The celebs don't even wanna go anymore. I'd watch for our illegal aliens though.

Top kek, though it sounds like someone who I s begging to be allowed out of Maplenigger land and into the glorious Trumpenreich. Also wtf is with that accent? He talks like a liberal tv stereotype of someone from the Deep South. When you cross the border from our pretentious New England states do people suddenly become rednecks again? Is Canada's south like our south? I have so many questions now since before the only image I had of a typical Canadian was Trudunce. I guess that might explain why my Québécois relatives are so chill compared to the NE snobby elitists.

Funny, I recall as a child going on a road trip up that way and when we got to the checkpoint I guess it was closed. So we turned around and had a much less fly-infested vacation at a local lodge. My father still jokes about how Canada won't let him in. Fuck those mayo-sucking half frog queen fuckers and their faggot comedians that come here to jerk off in theaters and make bubblegum movies.

It's curious how they never run for Mexico, isn't it?

TRUMP MADE MILITANT SHITPOSTING REAL

No need to. They pretty much clarified that meese and geese will do the job for them.

Canada is Australia of the Arctic.

B-but Canada was supposed to be the progressive one ):

That's some A-grade reconstructionism there.

Have you watched trailer park boys? Because if you haven't you should.

Pride and nationalism is good and all, but the need for self awareness is of the utmost importance. They severely underestimate the nu-Canadian Liberal, the CSIS and the RCMP; God forbid if the cabinet delegates a kill-order to their 'task force' under the guise of disassembling an insurgency.

They're doing God's work, though. We definitely need more like-minded Canadians to facilitate the removal of the Crown, the parliament, and the immigrant.

Depends on the province.

You'd think they'd head for Cuba. Sun, sand, surf, cigars, and hardly any of that "breaking into the resorts to blind and torture gringos" business we're always hearing about in Mexico.

Quebecois have been called racist xenophobes ever since the 60s. Younger generations got fucked by multiculti brainwashing that came straight from Ottawa (which in turn came from the UN), enforced by the stooges that have been elected by the fuckers Trudeau senior and Chretien sent to stop Quebec independence. Those same stooges are behind the mass importation of niggers from French speaking countries. The only reason why it's from French colonies is because if they attempted to bring in Anglo niggers or a mass of allophones they'd get thrown out office with prejudice. Instead, they slowly boil the frogs in frog shit with a dash of Arabs and hispanics who speak neither French or English once in a while. Canada is ground zero for weaponized multiculturalism, that method was developed to make sure Quebec would never be able to secede then applied nation wide by the liberals for pretty much the same reason Demorats does it in the US.

Pfft. We don't need to shoot the illegals sneaking into our country if they enter through Montana because the only way to sneak in would be by foot. Our method of taking care of troublemakers in Saskatchewan is to merely drive them out to an empty part of the prairie and let them walk. Once in a while they make it back alive too.

Don't forget about them festering an irrational hatred for the Quebecker. A large majority of youth, and even young adults, loathe Quebec with a passion. Ask them why they harbour such a hate, and they will never give a clear answer. "I don't know. I just do.".

I was an avid hater of the Quebecois myself, until I realized I didn't have a valid reason for it.

I haven't but I'll check it out

If it makes you feel better we don't hear anything bad about Quebec in America, the only thing I heard of it was a neutral story about how they were fighting to keep their French heritage and culture from the government that wants to make them assimilate to the Anglosphere. When people ask about my French last name and I tell them it's Quebecois all I get is curiosity and the occasional person who immediately starts speaking French to me.

Look at this dude. First dude I've seen who looks the part, could actually pass as a cattle baron. Every guy in my town who goes for the rancher look just comes off looking like a total fag, larping for who knows what reason.

Elect this guy, leafs. Replace your current cuck with an alpha, enjoy the salt.

It's almost genetic at this point. It all goes back to the conquest, the British crown tried everything to get rid of the French and somehow they managed to survive, in part thanks to the Catholic church. Then, they made a deal with the Church, the Protestant crown would stop trying to take over the Catholics as long as they kept the French in check and made sure they'd act as serfs to the crown. Now they are fed propaganda that makes them believe that Quebec is where all gibs end up going to.

Officially, Quebec give around as much as it gets. It could produce more but you have to remember that the stooges in power love to sell everything Quebec could exploit to Chinks and everone else that is not people from Quebec. They use mostly the same retarded eco bullshit arguments Onigger uses (against exploitation of oil and natural gas near Anticosti and in the north, exploitation of forests) and in some cases they use the crying Injun argument to stop great projects (hydroelectricity, mines in the north). Hell they even used some bullshit nuclear war argument to stop Uranium from being exploited. Seriously, if it can benefit the province and, by extent, the nation, they'll either A) Build the infrastructures, give them to Chinks then sell the resources Chinks exploit with those infrastructures to China at a ridiculous price or B) Block the projects for reasons mentioned above. Meanwhile, most Quebecois who are not brainwashed by the environmentalist hippie agenda are too drunk, high or focused on getting laid to really understand or care about what the fuck is happening. they might complain that there isn't many jobs with good wages but they are oblivious as to the real reason that is. As long as they keep living in a French speaking nation and there is booze sold everywhere at pretty much all hours most won't lift a finger and do something about it though.

When America is sending their people, they're not sending their best, they're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing DUDE WEED LMAO. They're bringing queers. They're communists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Canada basking in faggotry.

THIS JUST IN

Water is wet

A related subject cucks want Oregon, Washington and Commiefornia to join canuckistan

archive.fo/wxGCi

I love this guy kek

He looks like what chuck Norris tried to be.

They mean illegal immigrants but can't bring themselves to use the term and instead make a dig. Sad. I bet somebody thought they were really clever for coming up with that one.

Sounds like cutting off Canada's supply of alcohol would boost its GOP significantly.

Not really, you'd have riots.

Seems like a good place of exile for them, just like their grandparents living out their last days in Florida. They talk a big game about culture but can't handle it full fat..

FYI a lot of people made big money during prohibition here in Canada. My grandparents were booze smugglers to the US and made their first million doing it. So yeah, you'd see riots if they tried to cut our booze off…well that and there are so many private breweries here that it would have no impact.

Funny enough…we do have an illegal American problem here. Though it's mainly to do with traitorous Canadians and giving free healthcare to Americans.

When they tried prohibition in Quebec, it didn't even last a year. People were ready to kill them all. Nowadays, like you say it's practically impossible, way too many private producers and home brewers. Hell, they can't even properly enforce the ban on home distilleries.

Party thread?

I hear it's because Canada is just America 2.0 but more progressive. It's easier to adapt them. Mexico and the rest of Latino America is almost like an alien world to these faggots. Different lenguage, culture, people, etc. They would never fit in.

Lel. Fake and gay.

Why not? They love diversity, don't they?

season 1 is kinda weird but funny
season 2 grows on you, pretty funny too
season 3 is hilarious as fuck, pure gold
after that dont bother imo.

I could be wrong but i think that that is only illegal if you try to sell the beer. You can give it away at special events you host even. also some bans on the type of alchohol you produce i think (no moonshines) which of course no one who wants to make moonshine will follow but whatever.
I cant see it being banned because almost everyone in this small in my social circle brews beer, even the government workers.

I know of a few places in Minnesota were crossing the boarder is as simple a rowing a boat or walking a few feet into the woods before coming to a Canadian roadway.

Distilleries are for hard alcohol, been and wine fall under the home brewing category and brewing is perfectly legal. Heck, I brew myself.

They do, but only when said diversity is a mixed misterymeat mess that acts like them, speaks their lenguage, and believes all their SJ shit. They don't want Mexicans, they want what the media sells them as Mexicans, faggots who only use their ethnicity as a quirk, Millenials see everything as a fucking quirk even when they're trying to pay respect to other cultures.

See a trustfund SJW would never actually hang out or go near a muslim man, they'll hang out with other trustfund Muslim girls who are too rich to actually follow their religion and uses the Hijab as a fucking fashion absesory. These faggots want diversity but only after everything becomes a mixed mess of SJ and modern trends.

Thus, they won't admit it, but they would not survive a month in Mexico. Even if they managed the lefty hell of Mexico, DF, even then they wouldn't survive because they wouldn't be able to find a job. A lot of those faggots threatening to leave forgot they're all in their 20's, in the middle of their studies, don't know any other culture besides Millenial culture and can't hold a job for shit.

And listen realistically speaking there is no way Canada is gonna allow all those faggots in. They are not muslims, so there is no virtue to signal there. They won't be able to hold a job, so they'll become leeches of the state. Most of them are students too, they'll have to transfer their progress to a completely new system and pay for all the debt they have with their current college, then they have to find an aparment, and they have to do this before even moving. It's fucking hard moving from city to city because you have to do all that shit, now imagine from country to country.

All of these faggots, they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about. No one is gonna move, not to Canada, Mexico or anywhere else. Goddamn, I fucking hate Leftists and their retarded jokes.

That glass high horse you americans ride on while pointing fingers is fucking pathetic and sad.

Dude, you guys elected Tradeu. But regardless, let's not D&C over it. What party/candidate right now could uncuck Canada? When are the next elections?

None of the 4 main parties that are nation wide. Cuckservatives would need to face a hostile takeover, just like the Republicans did, in order to have a mainstream party that could uncuck Canada.

No. We did not.
None. There's no instant solution - it's a gradual process. It would take multiple generations and multiple parties to undo their work.
Vote for John Joe Jackson or vote for Joe Jack Johnson. Irrelevant. They're all heads of a hydra.

But what's the first step into the right direction? Any step that goes into the opposite of Tradeu would be a good step to me.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A SOUTHERN BORDER WALL, EH?!

The faggots are TRS are talking about starting a far right party of their own, they've even drafted out a party platform and have got some people on board

All in all they won't really win anything but their mere existence will trigger the shit out of the cityfolk

I doubt they will pull through whit it though, besides in the last Canadian conservative debate a lady named Kellie Leitch said she quite liked Donald Trump and then the fellow cuckservatives turned on her like a pack of rabid dogs, so we will probably just end up voting for her

inb4 ">female politicians" it's bad here okay

Canadian land is too rich to nuke, we'll just slaughter the cucks and the shitskins and keep the women for ourselves.

You seem to be forgetting about Anita Sarkeesian. You sent us her too. I think to be equal you'll need a to take a few million of our grunt, lowbrow Leftist hordes. One leader is worth a few million of them.

Does the Canadians want Canada to get balkanised?

Believe me, bad idea. I'll spare you the blog post, but I've been there, I've done that, and I can tell you with certainty you're better off looking for a far-right grade-A wife in San Francisco. Better odds of success too.

you want to come to canada illegally? are you leftypol?

that's a broad generalization but basically true

seasons 1-4, after that they were forced to have scripts and it just ruined it

Trial by desolation

Quebec does, and if they do, the rest will fall. Make Newfoundland great again!

Keep in mind this militia is made up of ' the Texans of Canada ' so it's no entirely representative, but it is a good step.
Also the fucking Canadian immigration page went down election. fucking kek

How does the Canadians make Quebec a country so the rest of Canada can fall and give birth to new countries?