A republic expands rapidly, exerts its influence across the known world, and enters a golden age

Am I talking about Donald Trump or Rudolf von Goldenbaum?

HOLY SHIT

Eugenics when?

At some point prior to buggering choir boys, thankfully.

If Trump manages to get the equivalent of what Rudolf did by getting control of President and Prime minister, sure. However I find it very unlikely for their to be an equivalent for this unless you consider trump still being in control of the Trump organization while being president an equivalent of it. That and I find it very unlikely that Trump would attempt to form a monarchy.

The logical cycle of these branch of these types of governments ends in exactly what you said basically.

Trump is a sideshow to the future. After his victory ever side will copy his success and populism will dominate politics from now on

Nice dubs.

You could also be talking about pic related.

It's Augustus, you damn pleb

Soon

Should I just fucking watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes already? Which one do I pick? There seems to be several movies along with an anime out.

Geez, user.

Also, it's all on Jewtube.

Oh ye of little faith. Meme it.

Whose bright idea was this?

Plato's, you dumb shit.

Just some dude named Plato

Yes it has a very realistic outlook on Politics and actually deals with the problems of a Galactic Federation of Planets vs a Space Empire. Also Aryans in space.

Polybius actually, but expanded by Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, etc

you know the type, smarter then you at least.

Come on, dude.

We don't do monarchies in the US and have a long history of destroying those who try.

What was the name of the conservative brothers that came just before ceasar? Thats who trump is in all this.

My fault for not checking the filename.

I'm banishing you to lurking until you're not such a newfag.

Plato was

Which indeed…

Take Plato's works with a bit of salt a ton of things he said about government were correct however he had a very biased world view because of what Democracy did to Socrates. If I remember he tried to institute his true form of Government and it failed miserably. His works on spiritualism and how numbers and geometric shapes were essentially the true god.

You will be Rome, whether you want to be or not.

I can't believe no one's checked my trips

The Gracchi?

Fug.

That was before we got memed into giving women and niggers the right to vote.

That was really the only mistake the Founders made. Not emphasizing that.

You should not be allowed to read Plato. If you are referring to Plato's involvment in Syracuse, please read more. If you are not willing to invest years of your life in Plato, don't bother, and especially don't bother attempting to teach others. Philosophy in general should be avoided on forums like these because one either becomes a butcher or a fool.

His form of government was supposed to be a thought experiment more than anything, his ideal form of government as it were, of course it couldn't function as it relies on a class of people being infallible. I'm no Platonist or anything, but understanding his work is a fundamental philosophical base in any case. All roads lead to Plato they say.

Romulus and Remus?

FTFY. There is nothing new under the sun.

The Gracchus Brothers were killed btw. Our destiny is not set in stone. Things could all still go tits up.

It's pretty obvious to me that Trump, a student of the classics, seeing the parallels between American and Rome is attempting to be Julius Caesar. The Art of the Deal was written specifically to be Trump's Gallic Wars.

I hope he can pull it off, but I'm not confident he can.

The imperium was pretty shit for actual Romans for the vast majority of its existence, largely due to internal corruption bolstered by hereditary succession. The five good emperors weren't a coincidence.

They killed the Gracchii, only to clear the way for Octavian, Caesar, Pompey and the true men of Imperium.

If they kill Trump, they'll revive political assassinations as a viable way to do politics, and they'll legitimize mob violence and revolt. Killing Trump would be the worst thing to do, from a historical perspective.

It'd be better to bog him down. Infiltrate his administration and his political allies, and slowly drain his momentum until he is stuck. Then wait for him to expire.

Post more LOGH redpills

If it weren't for Imperium, Rome would have been dead. The Roman Republic was on the way out, one way or the other. Everything turns to dust in the end. Going Empire just gives you a little more time in the sun.

What anime is this from?

Read the thread, Legend of Galactic Heroes.

No these

Thats what I mean when I make the comparison. Trump isnt a trump man of the imperium but somewhere near by they are lurking waiting.

TRUMP MADE ANIME REAL, CONFIRMED ONCE AGAIN
HE IS THE ONE

In all honesty Trump is a kosher nigger-lover with a couple good policies that help our cause. I don't want anyone who buys into race-blind civic cuckoldry to become supreme dictator. Only an explicitly pro-white, anti-shitskin, anti-jew leader would do.

Holy shit user, literally look two posts above that one.
I mean like actually read once in a while.
I'm so exasperated I'm talking like a fag. Fuck you.

LOGH synchtube fun times when?

Japs are 99% robots and 1% prophets.
LotGH is a fucking prophetic masterpiece.