Shaun King starts "The DJT Resistance" Boycott Campaign: Business for us to Support

Prominent BLM leader and white man in subtle blackface, Shaun King, has recently started up a campaign called "The DJT Resistance." This is a boycotting movement where they find any business that supported Trump, and begin boycotting them. It's pretty much what GG was doing back when they were emailing/boycotting advertisers for Gawker.

www .thedjtr.com/
archive.is/L8dxC

Current businesses include Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Paypal, and The New England Patriots.

So basically, Holla Forums, support these establishments whenever you can. I'm not a sports fan but I'll be getting tickets to see the Patriots next time they're playing in my area.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Balance-MK706-Walking-Black/dp/B004774FOO/
amazon.com/New-Balance-MW577-Black-Walking/dp/B003UHUMU8/
archive.is/dsZeG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These people aren't human, are they?

Why would they boycott Miller it drank pretty good?

this

What was the minority`s turnout rate again? Sad!

Wew

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE

Have mercy.

these retards haven't gotten it through their thick skulls that Thiel sold his paypal shares years ago.

Why them? Probably because founder Joe Ricketts backed Trump (after being against him), but he's no longer associated with the company. It would be like boycotting Domino's to punish Tom Monaghan. It seems the Left is, as usual, running on emotions and didn't do their research.

Some of these companies, like Hobby Lobby and New Balance, really are great, however. I don't need anything Hobby Lobby sells, but wore New Balance Made in USA shoes long before Trump.

Hint: For all the fellow poorfags out there, New Balance offers Made in USA or Assembled in USA walking shoes (work boots). I've worn their Made in USA MK706s 4-5 days each week for 8 months now and am VERY satisfied.

amazon.com/New-Balance-MK706-Walking-Black/dp/B004774FOO/

MW577 is a cheaper USA-assembled option.

amazon.com/New-Balance-MW577-Black-Walking/dp/B003UHUMU8/

Congrats, you found the spoiler alert. These people are pure evil.

This. Waiting on an edit to include Hillshill corporations.

I don't think those businesses need to worry about losing customers, though home depot may be losing some of its work force.

Thanks, fakeblack.

Replace it with fried chicken, malt liquor and FUBU

We should try to get them to boycott Cadillac so that the brand is no longer associated with rap music.

They were already boycotting hobby lobby (they suck and are overpriced anyhow, not a fan.), Paypal fucking sucks, but they will keep using it regardless, hipsters do not shop at Home Depot, I have never seen one there… and, hipsters don't watch or play football, so again, no issue.

maybe home depot will remove those fucking spanish language signs from their stores then

How does this trans nigger escape the public shaming that the Dolezal got? How is he still taken seriously and even offered a platform? He is obviously a white male pretending to be black. Does that not tick off any warning signs in these idiots?

Also, lel at them boycotting…
Home Depot

Patriots

Ameritrade

UFC

PayPal

PepBoys

Trump brand

Best of luck transnigger.

Switch the companies in that image wih anti-trump ones and spread it?

WE CAN USE THIS

It is illegal to boycott companies that are based in Israel(oy vey… I know). If any of these companies are Israeli we can slam BLM with breaking anti-boycott compliance.

Office of Anti-boycott Compliance: archive.is/dsZeG

Who Is Covered by the Laws?
The anti-boycott provisions of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) apply to the activities of U.S. persons in the interstate or foreign commerce of the United States. The term "U.S. person" includes all individuals, corporations and unincorporated associations resident in the United States, including the permanent domestic affiliates of foreign concerns. U.S. persons also include U.S. citizens abroad (except when they reside abroad and are employed by non-U.S. persons) and the controlled in fact affiliates of domestic concerns. The test for "controlled in fact" is the ability to establish the general policies or to control the day to day operations of the foreign affiliate.

What do the Laws Prohibit?
Conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or prohibited under the EAR includes:
+ Agreements to refuse or actual refusal to do business with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies.
+ Agreements to discriminate or actual discrimination against other persons based on race, religion, sex, national origin or + nationality.
+ Agreements to furnish or actual furnishing of information about business relationships with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies.
+ Agreements to furnish or actual furnishing of information about the race, religion, sex, or national origin of another person.

Criminal Penalties:
The penalties imposed for each "knowing" violation can be a
fine of up to $50,000 or five times the value of the exports involved, whichever is greater,
and imprisonment of up to five years.
During periods when the EAR are continued in effect by an Executive Order issued pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, the criminal penalties for each "willful" violation can be a
fine of up to $50,000 and imprisonment for up to ten years.

So glad new balance jumped on the Trump train. Good shoes. Funny thing is far right in Europe have been wearing new balance for years.

Because that'lll accomplish something,especially after Trump was elected POTUS, right? lel

I wonder of Shaun King pretends to be a a nigger because they're the only "people" as stupid as he is and he wants to feel at home

Tell him, America already chose a White boy to follow and it isn't him.

Malik Obama and his followers alone will save Home Depot

shaun king is white?

It's just like with that oculus rift guy. Dumbasses boycotting it after he had already sold out (not that it is a bad thing since VR is degenerate as fuck).

first day on the internet champ?

hahahaha holy shit

I would imagine a majority of Shaun King's support comes from white liberals. Deray is the one with the black audience.

There's no way he's fully white, probably has some spic in him at least.

Active Soros backing buys a lot of things, user.

Malik with the bantz.

Home depot has nothing to worry about. #1 as others have pointed out no beta male hipster faggot or nignog has spent much at home depot to date, so this is just more of the status quo.

#2 Trump will do large scale infrastructure projects that Home Depot will make a shit ton of money on.

UFC is pro trump tho.

Dana white has said himself that he votes Trump.

Since when do niggers and spics go to Home Depot? And Paypal accepts welfare checks now?

SHAUN HOWARD GRIFTER

They'll shame everyone into telling them what they want to hear, then in four years be in shock again as Trump is re-elected.

They don't spend any money inside but they do wait outside to be hired as illegal day laborers and sell fruit out of the back of their beat down mini-van.

Obey the law Goyim! Don't make us sue you! He He He!

The Canadian angle (TD Ameritrade) might be illegal under NAFTA too.

nobody who wears new balance is going to stop wearing new balance until someone else makes wide shoes.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

The cubs owners are nevertrump faggots through and through

Yeah and so is this guy apparently. Pretty sure hes got one in the woodpile somewhere. Good thing he's identifying as such and not flying under the radar contaminating the Aryan genepool.

Remember blacks act as a genetic catch basin where all the fuck up white people go to permanently mark themselves as such. It can only improve the breed

What are some of them other beers we got? We got Budweiser…

Milluh

Oh hey thanks for reminding me that I need a new running shoes. Guess I'll buy a pair of New Balance instead of Asics.

The divide between niggers and spics grows.

how is someone who never buys anything and makes no money going to boycott something?

They saw an article about how the Cubs had less of a chance to win that Donald Trump

They blame the Cubs' win for Donald Trump

cuck went from kill whites to boycotts lol cuck

he gets to stay

at this point I'm suspecting Shaun Kangz is just secretly laughing at niggers while making them do stupid shit for fun

Time to support Home Depot more so than I already do. Shame they treat their employees somewhat like shit.

impressive bants

i work at home depot when i was in college. enjoyed my time there. it was a very male-friendly, politically incorrect work environment.

*i worked

Change the businesses on that picture to anti-Trump businesses and hijack the hashtag

Thiel, bless his lulz, is a Davos man.
Net neutrality. If there will be no commons, then so be it, the lines for battle are set until resolved.

PayPal? Haha what the fuck. Peter Thiel sold his stake in like 2003 or some shit.

to whom?

This is the boycott Trump image with the companies switched to either anti-Trump or Pro-Clinton companies. Please spread on boycott Trump hashtag

I am so proud to be part of this subversive digital brigade.

Shadilay to everyone poisining their well on twitter.

This should also be useful for us to know what companies we should use and what companies we shouldn't. I know jews have almost everything but every little helps.

Physically impossible

Is Shaun Kang a Sux fan?

Please, please, please organize and become an actual force of partisans.

I want to hurt these people, physically, and only the law is keeping me from doing so.
So please, PLEASE, let them organize and become something that the law will no longer protect.
Because, god damn, I deeply and genuinely want free-reign to destroy these… creatures.

No.
And they deserve death.

By this you only service the fevered dreams of your opponents. Cease.

home depot is jewish owned

TD ameritrade is jewish owned

Paypal is a hard leftist fuckfest

Sports teams are pretty much all niggered and jewed to all fuck, why are you following sports that aren't hockey?

And those poor guys just trying to learn Japanese. Even though we all know that will never happen.

It won't matter. Its winter and they can EASILY replace workers. If it was spring, then they'd have some trouble.

People are still listening to this faggot? Do they not care that he's a white guy who got famous pretending to be black?

Try to get them to boycott water, or medicine.

Why? What was their rationalization for this? Was this ushered in during the height of the Palestine protests?

Are you pic related?
If so, thanks for the black community support, appreciate all you kind folks have done.

This is like trying to boycott your liver.

I'd pay good money to see Shaun get "shoved"
#SHOVEBACK2016

home depot is jewish founded and owned

support Menards instead

:^)

What are they trying to accomplish? No seriously this makes no sense at all. Honestly let them do it it is going to make 0 difference. I am sure this shit works in Europe but our Constitution doesn't allow bullshit redoes if a person loses. I wonder if the Rothchild's might be getting annoyed with Soros not only being public as fuck about what he is doing but spilling his spaghetti everywhere as well.

Fix that stretching. Starbucks especially looks like shit.

No, fuck you
No wonder

I am not, but I am a half-breed mulatto, and I do what I can to be an influence.

Seriously, that's it? It's not even close to what GG did with Operation Disnod.

It's no use to "Boycott" any of these companies if the protesters didn't mean to buy their products or services in the first place. Or even afford them in the case of the Trump establishments.
DIsnod was effective in the sense that it made the advertisers back off under the pretense of bad PR. Now companies care a lot about that stuff, and being associated with sites that have engaged in any kind of questionable AND visible behavior (emphasis in "visible") is bad business for them, regardless if whether the behavior was justified or not.
Disnod eventually became less effective, or at least less visibly effective, as advertisers refrained from announcing them ceasing their contracts with the offending sites after the shitstorm that happened with Intel. And visibility was the most scary aspect of that operation, so it kind of faded away in favor of other GG managed initiatives.

But going back to this op, I seriously doubt that this is the best that Bootleg Nigger and friends can do. I was expecting something more "in your face" such as doing "peaceful" protests outside the offending establishments and such. A simple boycott won't do shit, if this was effective Chick-Fil-A would have gone out of business a while ago with the whole anti-gay scandal.
He must be planning something else, most likely something way more violent, but he needs the friendly approach this iniciative pretends to do. I think we should be on the lookout for whatever shit he is trying to do under the radar.

For a terrorist group that is directly backed by Soros such as BLM, they could do something WAY more damaging than just saying "I'm not buying this shit I wasn't even going to buy".

If you fight your enemies and remove their funding and inffluence, they win.