You know it was funny to me at first, too

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

tfw I'm starting to get agitated by the left's kicking and screaming over Trump
no matter what he does they'll keep kicking and screaming and annoying the fuck out of me for the rest of his presidency

You know it was funny to me at first, too.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

/polblog/index.html

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Neat board there, too bad it's dead.

I know other people here wanna vent about this horseshit, though.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Neat board there, too bad it's dead.
No shit, faggot, nobody cares about blogposting.

David Rivera
David Rivera

It's brand new.
Post your thread there instead of complaining about it being dead.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Alright, I'll do that.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

tfw I'm starting to get agitated by the right's kicking and screaming over Obama
no matter what he does they'll keep kicking and screaming and annoying the fuck out of me for the rest of his presidency

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

It's just going to keep on until January 20th when Trump can order a nationwide crackdown, by then everyone in the country who isn't a fucking Marxist piece of shit will cheer the pepper spraying and head cracking the rioters will get.

In U.S., 84% Accept Trump as Legitimate President
http: //www.gallup. com/poll/197441/accept-trump-legitimate-president.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

People already don't side with these rioters, as they continue with their violence and disruptions, the number of people against them and standing with Trump will only increase.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

if you are annoyed think of how many normies are being pushed right. And you know what we have seen this before. They can not stand losing at all in any capacity and when they do they double down to the point of no return.

Now I have been saying we should be pressing the advantage and kick them while they're down. Are you all ready for the 2nd Media War?

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

This. That said, it would be a good idea to push any videos or anything that shows how violent these protestors are and how full of shit their arguments are.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

They're trying to scare the populations of other countries that haven't yet gotten a sizable amount of nationalists to not embrace nationalism.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Trump can't order a crackdown on people saying mean things about him. I know he has a very thin skin and can't handle the bantz, but the First Amendment guarantees us the right to speak out against the government.

Trump is now the government. Deal with it.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

These next two months is basically last call at a bar.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

tfw Huma licks the clit just right

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

You don't need to shut someones mouth to silence them you stupid kike. Also nice /intl/ argument it really bring me back to simpler times with brown and heh pills.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

This, we can just kill them all.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

I know he has a very thin skin and can't handle the bantz
Being this much of a shill

Wew. That said, the "protesters" set shit on fire and outright rioted so he could come down hard on many of them. If they protested peacefully as they should, then no one would care save for the lugenpresse and idiots like /leftypol/.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

You didn't realize this back in 2015?

There is a reason we've said that November 8th wasn't the end but the beginning. We won the battle, now we have to win the war and wipe them from our lands.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

He can order crackdowns on rioters, tell police departments the DoJ won't fuck with them for doing their jobs like Obama's did, get Democrat mayors and governors in line to shut these things down before they start by threatening federal funding. There is no right to riot.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

The protestors are like trolls: they feed on combative energy. The protestors are like trolls: don't feed them. Let Soros drain his coffers busing these people around from protest to protest.

The only people deserving of our attention is the (((media))) who otherwise wouldn't acknowledge that we exist. When you get upset at the protestors making asses of themselves, getting paid by the likes of Soros break things and piss people off, when it gets to be too much, don't go after the protestors - that only makes them stronger. Instead, go after the source of their strength, through the (((media))).

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

The newest thing I've been seeing is libshits bitching "omg he's flip flopping already he's said he has no problem with gay marriage"

They are actually complaining that he isn't the monster they stupidly believed he was.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

It's hard to believe soros pays for that shit, all of these protests have been lower energy than Jeb!

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Except we were kicking and screaming because everything he did was worse than what ever was before it. Trump is proving that he doesn't exactly want to round up fags and niggers and have them shot and they are actually complaining about that.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

MUH POPULAR VOTE

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

You know it was funny to me at first, too.
Still is to me

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

He's not paying them very much. It proves the axiom: you get what you pay for.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Don't let it bother you. There's not a damn thing they can do. Remember, if they're annoying you, they're annoying normies too. They're just turning more people against them. Let them cry.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

proving
Did you watch the RNC? Of course he doesn't. But he will make them respect the country and its laws.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Nice blog post faggot.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

Holla Forums needs to get to work on memes to get these crazies put under Normie's fire. Why it hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

This.
You lazy fuckers think that just electing Trump was a victory? This was merely the declaration of war. If you aren't ready for the long fight stop whining and get to the back of the line.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

hey goyim it's not in your best interest to not make the savagery of the leftist on the street public knowledge
fuck off pinko we have hate enough for you and your masters

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit