MEGA: Make Europe Great Again

MEGA: Make Europe Great Again

The Netherlands has a general election on March 15. If we meme Geert Wilders into power it will be the end of the EU.

If the Netherlands leaves the EU it's ogre. The timing couldn't be better, the UK is expected to officially declare intent to leave the EU around the same time.

The only thing I know about the Netherlands is that the nogs and SJWs are pissed off about a Christmas character they have there called Zwarte Piet (Black Pete). This cheeky bugger wears blackface and hands out candy to kids. Now the left want to kill him off for being 'racist'. We need to get on this shit now.

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/11/george_soros_rekruteert_voor_n.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't there anyone better?

He's a racemixed part indonesian jew who has lived in israel

Bottom of the barrel, but he`s all we`ve got.
KANKER

What about Forum voor Democratie?

Unfortunately there isn't. Ain't the guy more of a cuckservative? Well either way the media has portrayed him as the Far Right of the Netherlands, and that's just because the dude wants to dealt with the refugee problems. These days, just opposing the destruction of your country earns you the far right label. Funny, they actually put this dude among with some other "Far Right" politicians at the end of "He's Back" you know, the new Hitler movie. He appears on a montage showing the rise of the "Far Right" all over europe. When really most of these guys are just conservatives that want the refugees out or slowed down.

Is there a real far right movement on the Netherlands? Who has ever been their most far right succesful politician?

Aaaand.. a wild Soros appears:
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/11/george_soros_rekruteert_voor_n.html
(can't archive due to cookie warning)

I know he's not the ideal candidate but he's anti-EU. If they leave the EU the EU is finished.

I knew this Jew would be out in force. That's why the Dutch need our help.

Wilders is nothing like Trump. He's an opportunist cuck.

Wilders is literally the "is it good for the jews?" type of politician. Electing his party would get the Dutch out of the frying pan, but into the fire.

At this point I guess it's anything to get out of the EU.

Some actually trustworthy politicians really need to come out of the woodwork, though, and soon.

Isn't he a faggot AND a jew? I'm glad I'm not a dutchcuck tbh, if that's your only (((choice))) I'd rather go straight to RWDS.

bumping for interest
for now destroying the EU its the priority
any dutch people who can give us an insight on the situation?

I want to go back to the old-EU. Brother nations getting along without wanting to become one big nation. It is clear that the EU-project is one of White genocide, otherwise reforms would be in order after the various victories for anti-EU forces. I think that leaving the EU would be bad for the Netherlands, the economy is largely based on the Port of Rotterdam. Leaving the EU would give Bremen and Antwerp a much better position for trade than Antwerp. However, if we kick leave the EU and kick out the kebab we`ll be able to enjoy a booming tourist sector being a non-cucked nation with large beaches and warm summers forthose who wish to escap kebabs. And we`ll be a staging area for the forces of Trump to retake Europa.

Don't forget about the SGP. Although they are pro-Isreal, they seem so have a sane stance about the Islam and (economic) immigration. And they seem to be critical of the EU.
As for their ethics, they seem to align with Pence.

What do (((they))) think of Wilders? I want to see mother Europa be free but this is a really messy situation. If he messes with (((their))) plans enough it could be worth it, but it could also be a failure gambit of sorts.

He's quarter Indonesian, quarter Jew, half Dutch. As far as I know he's not homosexual.

The 1% top kikes are in the PvdA, they hate Wilders. The rest of Dutch kikes love Wilders because he's the most pro-Israel candidate, even more pro-Israel than the top kikes.

He would have blown Wilders' Indo ass out of the water.
Unfortunately, this kike-worshipping bleachmonkey is all the Netherlands has at the moment. My only hope is that someone will emerge after him to kick out the heebs as well.

So basically getting him in would change your scenario from Netherlands < EU < ZOG to just Netherlands < ZOG? Sounds like you'd still need sufficient RWDS to resist being a pawn in Israel's WWIII scenario, but if that's preferable to being annexed by the EU then I can't see much else that would be dangerous at the moment.

The SGP are a bunch of degenerate christcuck pedo fucks.

Either way, getting PVV elected would mean people would have to take a good look at themselves and ask why the fuck they were hating on the PVV so badly if the majority voted for them.

You see the same shit with Trump where you now have people come out of the woodwork, realizing that shouting "racist/sexist" at everyone isn't how you get people to vote for your candidate.

For the last decades the Netherlands has been given obscene amounts of money, building material and helping hands to (((Israel))) and (((Palestine)))
I predict a Wilders win would send all that (((Middle Eastern Budget))) money to Israel, normalfags wouldn't care about it.

It`s either die by Kebab or live under kike foot.
We can only fight the kike if we are alive…. Sad

Even hitler wouldnt have been good enough for you fags.

WHOA THIS GUY ISNT BLONDE AND HIS EYES ARENT BLUE UM ARE WE REALLY GOING TO LISTEN TO HIM>?? ?? ?!? ?!

Trump is very popular internationally, as much as in the US…

Hitler was genetics focused and pro-aryan.
Geert Wilders is not genetic focused and is just another conservative christian.

Why do you think Geert always complains about "muslim immigrants" instead of "black immigrants"? We all know that the aryans won't do crimes and rapes, no matter what religion they belong to. Hell, the white converts in Austria even have lower fertility rates than christian whites there.

You would kill whites simply because they converted to a religion. I cannot approve of this. To me, Niggers are niggers, no matter what religion they are in. And gooks are gooks.

No, my policy is. There will be freedom for religion, but the gene-pool will not be polluted.

PIM FORTUYN

You forgot about

>>>/oven/

Stop being an ingrate. A few years ago the Dutch right had literally no one at all, and your concerns were brushed aside as racism and ignored. Geert obviously loves the Netherlands, so get behind him and work with him until William of Orange rises from his grave.

Because dutchland is parliament democracy, you can vote for any party that opposes immigration. Theyll form a coalition in the assembly and work together if needs be.

ATTENTION

In the Netherlands election, we must support

SGP

They want to get rid of female suffrage. This would fix many problems in one go. There are so many anons here who don't know about them, it's embarrassing.

Kim Schmitz confirmed European President.

fuck off shill.

You fucking fat cuck just made us look bad with your empty promises

Operations thread already up, Austria/Italy first:

This

Kanker eens op, Amerikanen, dit mormeljoodwezen is beheerste tegenstand en zal nooit een "hwhite nationalist" zijn, stop met dat memen.

ok JIDF

Vote SGP my friend.

Nigger, the only thing that bother me is that he is a jew. What he claims he stands for is good, but I can't trust him completely.

Pim was a fucking bliss. The dude warned about the shit we have now. He also wasn't a parading mega faggot. Fuck you.

Netherlands should meme FPOe into taking over Austria, then into annexing Germany, and then Netherlands should petition into annexation by the United States of Greater Austria, which can at last merge with Switzerland and liberate Flanders from Belgium, uniting the German peoples, all of them, under one flag.

But Flanders is Flemish and speaks French. And Switzerland contains French and Italians as well. And the Dutch aren't really German anymore. Otherwise though, I'm all for an Anschluss.

I hope that some day real right wing party wins in Poland. Or we collapse and go back to normal society where strong thrive and weak perish.

You're thinking of Wallonia. The Flemish are just southern Swamp Germans and thus belong in Germania.

No thanks, mate. Well take flanders and were good.

You're right, got them mixed up. Still, they're too different, though I know they're technically German.

Every single multilangual nation died. Every single one in history. Belgium will die in the long run. The separation between the Dutch and Germans is so much separate any sort of annexation woulf run into strog separatist sentiments in the ling run. Only flanders, a region that speaks a dialect/daughter language of dutch can be annexed succesfully and permanently in the long run.the language is a defining factor of separatoon. The french can have wallonia, and it will remain theirs.

As for luxemburg…i dont know.

The dutch and germans split 600 years ago when the burgundians began to dominate and centralize the dutch region, ripping them from the holy roman army. While we are Germanic, we are not German, and im pretty sure most of us are not interested in an anschluss

Let's start with getting Putin to reclaim all those illegitimate Eastern Euro "nations" squatting on historical Russian territory.

Stop tearing down my dreams of IRL bordergore.

user, sometimes it takes someone from outside the society to make big changes from within. They are not constrained by the limits of the culture and can generally speak more naturally and freely. We should let him speak until the native Dutch get their tongues back.

Hitler was from Austria and became leader of Germany. Napoleon was from Corsica and became leader of France.

Not a jew.

If there are no Dutch to speak right now, then no one speaks for the Netherlands, and it falls. Let the Jew tell the truth for now, then replace him when you find someone better.

You really don't understand jews, do you?

He's the best the Dutch are going to get. He's their last peaceful option. If they got him and power and he fails to fix a thing the only option left would be violence and genocide against all non-Europeans and an expulsion of non-Dutch until they can recalibrate their nation.

You really don't understand the position Europe is in right now, do you? You would sacrifice more Europeans to Islam and rapefugees because it's a Jew telling the truth?

He'll only put you in a worse position if you do, but like the image says, it serves you right if you trust a jew.

Who said anything about trust? Use him to spread the truth until the demoralized native Dutch can take his place

I'm all for making europe great again but after Trump I honestly feel a bit drained.
If you guys still have energy go for it I guess but me?
I'm just going to enjoy all the winning for the time being.
Really, it feels like the war is over, I know it will never truly be over but for now this victory is making me feeling cozy enough.

That and here in Italy we are going to vote No for the referendum.
Only thing that would make my life better is an electric blanket.

He's not perfect but what matters right now is that the EU fractures. It would be another gigantic blow to the kikes if another country went nationalist.

MEGA sounds pretty cool, we should meme it as a new nationalist slogan

just cuck my shit up

First time voter here.
I have yet to decide between PVV or SGP.
SGP is undoubtedly better, but voting for them feels like I'm throwing my vote away, they're just so small.

America here. Daily reminder that a hero is just a man who knows he's free.

Geert Wilders is a racial mongrel and a whore for Israel.

What the fuck do you think he would do?

Netherlands uses proportional representation, your vote won't be wasted.

It's fucking happening you guys. The election of the sainted God Emperor has sent a shock wave of uncuckening throughout Europe.

Here in Denmark the newly established nationalist party "Nye Borgerlige" is gaining popularity at a rapid rate. Despite our jew media trying their best at disrupting them.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Mfw best candidate they have is a Jew faggot

In commie kibbutz.

It just began friendo, now you gotta keep opposing forces in check.

Reported for being a faggot worshiper and degeneracy propagandist.

I don't trust people that have never criticized the jews.

Hitler's eyes were blue. In fact, it's been noted by people around him that he had "clear blue, piercing eyes".

My (((school)) taught me he had brown eyes.