Will she have a career after Game of Thrones?

Will she have a career after Game of Thrones?

she won't have to because GoT will go 20 seasons and she'll retire will more than enough money

all hail caloriessi, first of her size, breaker of chairs, queen of lemoncakes and mother of burgers

no lmao

There's literally only 4 episodes left this season and only 6 episodes next season and thats it

I thought this was the last season.

8 seasons, 7 eps this year, 6 (last one is 2hours) next year.

They stretched it, they didn't have enough for two seasons so they made two mini seasons

The writing's been weak for last couple of seasons once a bunch of the filler characters were dispatched and D&D were outside of GRRM framework. Everything is predictable so just cut to the chase.

Also, they still claim they are using a 10-episode budget on these shorter seasons, using the extra money on sets and CGI. The episodes also run a bit longer so you're getting an extra episode worth of combined content in these 7 episodes.

Someone stop me, I'm sensing a trend

Peter Dinklage hasn't had any breakout box office hits, but he's right at home in low brow comedy.

He's pretty based tbh. I liked him in Pixels (underrated sandlerkino fyi).

I would have given that an honorable mention but it violates my acknowledging Adam Sandler exists rule.

(me)

I actually really like Dinkleberry and Nikolaj. Black Hawk Down is kinography.

Jamie was pretty gud as 14/88 prison gangbanger

lol there's chicks in this flick

I forgot this existed. Why did you remind me?

Only 9gag kids and (((film """""critics"""""))) hate Sandler

echos film critics but not (((Sandler)))

Sandler might be a Jew but he doesn't care about pushing any kind of message, he just does his own thing, unlike ((("""""critics""""))).

One of the few movies which accurately portrayed niggers. Liked Nikolaj in that movie. Speaking of which, whatever happened to Josh Hartnett? Is he in the JUST League nowadays?

They are bound to do only capeshit like they deserve

Ha! I saw this one, it was shit in that really fun kind of way.

lena headey is the best actor in the show
prove me wrong

I like Dinkleberry and Niko better tbh. Bronn and Euron are also totes funsies, so is CIA but he doesn't actually say anything anymore that isn't cryptic horseshit.

Sean Bean was probably the best actor or the show. What the hell happened to Richard Madden?

stabbed in the heart while his pregnant wife was killed

anyway, no one has expressions like Lena. When she feels joy, so do I.

I hope Jon-o gets good work. He's improved a lot I think. I'd like to see him do some modern action movie work.

I think Lena will be fine.

A lot of them will probably get bit parts just because they are so well known, at least for a few years.

user, please.

He was still pretty bad then tbh

That final scene of the last stand with Gordon and Shughart down to their last magazines of ammo was heart wrenching.

QQ7

Kit deserves to star in romcoms, fam.

Dammit, user.

PU-
PU-
PU-
PU-
PU-
==PU-== dge

THICC. Would fuck.

Wasn't he also the dancing midget in the Oingo Boingo "I like little girls" music video?

Replace Guy as the host for diners drive ins and dives

This would be awesome

this little piggy is getting roasted.

you cried during black cawk down?

lol

Unfunny = funny, that's his message, and he does push it very hard

Hey guys, Kelly C here and I'm here to give you a one way ticket to flavor town! *Jiggles eyebrows/chins*

If only you got trips then we could have memed this to the moon.

Sorry. I'll try again later

Wew lad she almost became flavour town

think of the cheese flavored crust that cakes on the folds of her vag. THAT is the essence of flavor town

Wrong, there are 7-8 this series, 7-8 the next, with a total of 15, and then it's done.

Until the spinoff with the hound and arya on their hilarious 3d animated adventures. For kids.

7 episodes this season and 6 the next is the current word, fampai.

Gods of Egypt is underrated.

Why didn't they just grab a dead nigger's rifle?

Of course it is, it's NikoKino. It got panned for being too hwite.

Nikolaj is /ourguy/ even if I reflexively dislike every faggot with a hyphenated surname

She's not fat or "thicc" she's just not ridiculously, anorexically skinny like you fags have come to expect.

thicc

Phat*

Is this shooped?

no

wft!

Eating competitions.

She'll be one of those people who eats on livecam so people can see her balloon up.

I'd like her to become a chubby dominatrix tbh.