Operation #IStandWithMexico

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
IT IS TROLLING TIME

Previous thread:

THE PLAN
Okay, I gave it some thought, and I realized we can accomplish a few things here. First, we need to stick with the original message, but add to it. We need to make all of the illegal immigrants afraid to support the protests or anything else for that matter. The more terror we worried we can make them right now, the better. Secondly, we don't want the protests to evaporate entirely, but rather, piss off the normies as much as possible, which is where the new part 2 comes in. We need people to start bringing Mexican flags to the protests and reposting Mexican flags on their facebook pages in a sign of "solidarity". If we can get the commies to blast the Mexican flag everywhere, it will piss off normies incredibly and all of the independents that weren't sure of their vote will be cemented in.

Here's what we need to do. If we accomplish all of these steps, we can get this spread everywhere within a day or two. There are lots of things the average user can do to help here.

STEP 1: PLANT IT

First, we need a bunch of fake accounts of people being deported. Make a tumblr, post a few Anti-Trump things, then make a post saying that they went to a protest with a friend of theirs thats an illegal, they were both arrested, and now their friend is going to be deported back. We need to make these as real as possible. We also need fake reddit posts. We can for example, find an anti-trump thread, and then edit the original post to make it look like someone is saying that their cousin went to a rally and was caught and now has to leave the country. Or something along those lines.

Anons need to come up with dozens of fake, but convincing looking posts, screen cap them, and then post them here. We need a big collection of them.

STEP 2: MEME IT

After we've collected a bunch of these fakes up, we then need to make memes out of them. For example, 6 fake reports together and then a lefty caption at the bottom like "We must resist, NOW!" or "This is Trump's AmeriKKKa" or other crap like that. Make a bunch of them.

We also need to put together a large group of these screenshots, but without any captions, just make it look like a large collection of independent reports.

Also, we need to make some Pro-Mexico memes out of it saying that people need to bring a Mexican flag to the rally, or that they should post a picture of the Mexican flag to their facebook page or whatever to show solidarity.

We need kind of a mix of all of these things, to make it look really organic.

STEP 3: SPREAD IT

After we've built up some ammo, start sending these memes and compiled screenshots to people on tumblr and ask them to reblog. Don't send the original posts, only screenshots, it makes it harder to verify and we know that rather than checking it out, they will just post it.

When posting these memes, make sure to say "The mainstream media is afraid of Trump now and WONT REPORT THIS. Make sure to share to get the message out! #IStandWithMexico #NotMyPresident". or something along those lines.

After this has spread a bit, we need to write to shitty lefty blogs where they will post anything, and tell them to report on this because no one else will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaflsmnvF3c
a.pomf.cat/zxiosd.mp4
archive.is/0xkgo

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

ICE posters, in Spanish and English.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

ICE 4 slot poster (pic related)

ICE video:
youtube.com/watch?v=GaflsmnvF3c

Video (raw):
a.pomf.cat/zxiosd.mp4

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

fixed spic grammer

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

archive.is/0xkgo

archive of previous thread just in case it dies.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Man, don't use "apuntando" it doesn't fit the context. The text feels unnatural. I'd suggest something like:

"Oficiales del ICE han estado enfocándose y deteniendo latinos e hispanos"

Although, "Oficiales del ICE han estado enfocándose en latinos e hispanos para su detención" reads better in my opinion.

t. spic

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Oh, I forgot. I'd recommend using "rostro" instead of "cara". It's more common in the context of your text. "Facepaint" can be translated as "Pintura Facial".

Sage for double post.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

here is the newer version

Ian Long
Ian Long

Rostro tu cara
Face your face

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Dude, what did you do? It's all wrong now. I only posted the parts you had to change, sorry if I couldn't explain myself. Here, let me post thw whole thing as it should be:

-Oficiales del ICE han sido vistos en eventos Anti-Trump en todo el país

Oficiales del ICE han estado enfocándose y deteniendo latinos e hispanos

Recuerda ocultar tu rostro

Alternatively, you can change ICE for Migra which is a common spic term for ICE as this user suggests.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

Damn, here I am double posting again but I think this would read better for dem lazy illegals (I didn't know what ICE was the first time I saw it mentioned in a thread back when I first started lurking Holla Forums).

Oficiales del ICE (Inmigración) han sido vistos en eventos Anti-Trump en todo el país

Oficiales del ICE han estado enfocándose en latinos e hispanos para su detención

Recuerda ocultar tu rostro

If I had any image editing software at hand right now I'd help you edit them myself. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Do a simple edit in MSPaint to show us exactly what to change. it doesn't have to be perfect, we can alter the original

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Sure, make new stuff but just as much, GET THEIR SHIT, like the flag burning and show it to normies because the MSM isn't. The narrative being spun is a doubling down of the shit that lost them the election. It much be crushed!!!

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

9000 hours in MSPaint later

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

MEME IT

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Here is some memetic energy

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

protestors waving Mexican flag
large amount of protestors are illegals/anchor babies
tumblr fanning the flames and encouraging people to break law
(pic related)
all around anti-American and pro-Mexico/reonquista attitude at protests
Literally all of this is already happening and more, and we haven't had to raise a finger. I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish exactly

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

is that a knife wound to the left?

Gavin James
Gavin James

we could only hope so

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

bump

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Thanks for helping out Spanishbro. You are truly doing God's work.

David Morgan
David Morgan

come break the law with us
STOP RECORDING US BREAKING THE LAW YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

hasn't even lurked enough to know how to fucking greentext properly
It's a year too early for you to be making new threads, faggot.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

tfw beaner living in Mexico
tfw I'd gladly offer myself to act as your fall guy just to fuck with illegals

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

thats a jew in your pic tho attempting to slander le white man