The Munich shooter was a German born racist fuckhead of Iranian descent who jerked it to breivik, AfD...

The Munich shooter was a German born racist fuckhead of Iranian descent who jerked it to breivik, AfD, "muh Persian-Aryan heritage," hated Turks and Arabs, and bragged about having the same birthday as Hitler

Pic is every German Nazi's face when they realize ausländer are being even better at being Nazis than they are

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/munich-gunman-saw-sharing-hitlers-birthday-as-special-honour
tagesschau.de/inland/amoklauf-muenchen-107.html
archive.is/EBngc
archive.is/oTIiR
archive.is/irJuS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont do that

source?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/munich-gunman-saw-sharing-hitlers-birthday-as-special-honour

tagesschau.de/inland/amoklauf-muenchen-107.html

nigga u larpin rite naow

yeah, wasn't there astudy done on how stormfront was filled with mostly mestizos or other half white-half latino americans?

So ?
Acts of terrorism is needed to bring down the state either by acceleration or revolution

All the muds on Holla Forums try to push Libertarianism or Christianity, or support Donald Trump and try to push the idea that "Democrats are the real racists!"

you should have seen his steam profile, hilarious shit, it does feel like /pol doesnt want to talk about this one too much, or im not looking/its being overshadowed by pepe man aka 45th president of USofA Senor Trump

its sad really, here is an Ausländer that actually did want to integrate in a strange, twisted way, he just took all of the bad and none of the good

I wonder if a porky egged him on at some point, thats usually the MO but i might be grasping here, none of the usual warning lights(although they did claim multiple shooters at first)

face it fuckhead. chinks and shitskins are better at being aryans than you are

fuck i meant fascists

Then why did he shout "Allahu Akhbar" during the attack OP?

Why did Muslims show up to the Munich memorial and begin chanting "Allahu Akhbar"?

HUMANS
VERSUS
ORCS

ISIS falseflag?

lol triggered

Just admit it m8 the immigrants are now even stealing your job of being a Nazi

yikes.

I don't know about the other shit in the OP but the "Anders Breivik" thing comes from stuff about breivik in his internet history. As if anyone who ever reads that (especially a Muslim planning on committing a mass murder) is a supporter of his.

highly under rated post right here

kek poor guy, he wanted to be white so badly

HOL UP

WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIEET

People interpret way too much into the political ideology or worldview someone who runs amok allegedly held. All political ideologies are just expressions of an underlying mental disorder.

HOL UP

U MEAN… WE WUZ MADE FROM ICE AND SHIEET?

Amazing.

No ones done that since at least 2012.

Do you have a link to it?

Valve set it to private.

But the link should still be there, no?

The poor guy was being bullied by Arab and Turkish immigrants and their descendants for trying to hard to be 'German' and assimilate.

You should post this on Holla Forums based OP

archive.is/EBngc
archive.is/oTIiR
archive.is/irJuS

thanks

Wow. You faggots sunk to a new low.
Anyway perhaps none of theis would have happened if it wasnt for leftcucks importing millions of arabs

He was arab, not muslim.

Might I remind your retarded mongoloid ass that it was the neoliberals back in the 60s and 70s that imported all these arabs litterally to fill jobs that the native people would not do for little money.

It is LITTERALLY capitalism importing them to cut costs.

You mean none of this would have happened if the right didn't fuck around with the middle east?

B-but muh orcs vs. humans tho :(

MUSCHI

STRETCHER

He was Iranian. People from Iran are Persian, not Arab. He also was not a Muslim.

Whoever made your pic also does not seem to understand how nationality works. Or what multiculturalism is, regardless of whether it is good or bad.

As long as they give us a hand when it come to stringing you faggots up I'm ok with it.

you know what would be funny. BO posting this guys IP address publicly and passing this image and his IP to the FBI.

board owners/volunteers cant see anyone's ip address

i guess im not american since my ancestors immigrated from ireland.

Shame.

well muslim nazis exist

that picture is so retarded. Is Swede a different animal than human?
Pip is obviously a stable mouse.

Und wie wir das tuhen mein Landsman ;D

Correct.

Really makes you think

Has anyone been to that iranian chan? It's owned by a kid living in the West, all the posters there including the board owner are racial supremacists.

They think they're white but they're all brown as fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if that the shooter posted there.