Any cheap copys i can find of a unjewed version of mein kampf? has to be cheap, no swastica on it anywhere...

any cheap copys i can find of a unjewed version of mein kampf? has to be cheap, no swastica on it anywhere, and must be able to pay for it with paypal.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415736413599-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're in a country where swastikas are illegal, you should not be using paypal to obtain a copy of mein kampf.

Just get a free one off >>>/pdfs/

make sure it's either stalag or ford edition.

I live in the USA, idk. Just didnt want to get raped by liberals.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415736413599-1.pdf

I don't know how to crossboard link but I'll try
>>>/pdfs/109

What, are you planning to read it in public?

And you trust paypal?

You sound like a high schooler

You all sound like fucking redditors, sage

just gonna bump my own post

this is the best edition, translated by germans during the war for US/British prisoners, so no ((())) touched it

sorry, its just something I wanted to read in my free time. thanks to the people who are helping btw.

You can go to a used bookstore and buy a copy. Most people don't say anything because they don't care. That's what I did, no weird looks or anything.

I have one but people say it got the zucc

This.
I even told my mom i had read it and she didnt care, because it's just a fucking book. I told my liberal roomates that I read it and even they didnt care. And if they start asking questions just make up some bs story about "understanding the hate" or "it's a good historical book" etc.

Im just saying if it has a swastica on it, reading it in public wouldn't be a good idea. You've seen what they've done to trump supporters, what will they do to me?

okay…

You're a fag

Why would you even read in public? These kinds of books require utmost concentration and brain power, and isn't something you just read like a novel. You need to study it closely.

There's an audiobook of the Ford translation.

your a nigger.

Dear OP

The more confident and secure you are in your attitudes and decisions around normies, the more they will respect you - regardless of what ideology you are espousing.

The more you tap-dance around the subject - trying to be vague or appearing somewhat ashamed of your views, the faster they will lose trust in you and your ideas.

Its not so much of an ideological battle with normies, as it is a charismatic one.

What are they gonna do, bitch and try to assault you?

The only copy they have at Barnes and Noble is a pozzed as hell version

thats what I got.

Just get the stalag or the ford edition. Preferably the stalag edition.

you sound literally retarded who's trying to look edgy. you don't sound like the type who cares much about early 20th century geopolitics, life in the Weimar, etc…
People go to this book thinking it's some long rant about throwing Jews in the ovens. The pages where he even really mentions the JQ can be counted on one hand. I can give most of the quotes from memory re: Jews.
If you are interested enough, just get the PDF from solargeneral. Or you can walk into a fucking library. Most of them have the Manheim translation, if you want to buy it just use a razor to take out the "intro" by Abe Foxman.
Doesn't make sense. the only print ones worth owning are the rare editions. Otherwise, what does it matter unless you are a poser who wants to be seen reading it?

I was just in the Holla Forums FB group and i told them about finally getting to read the book and they said look around for an unjewed version. Also one of my friends wanted to find it.

do you see what's wrong here? No one who really frequents and contributes here would ever have a goybook page. "Oh thank you Mr. Jew cuckerburg! thank you for taking my data and selling it to bigger jews while also brainwashing me with newsfeeds catered to neuter me. You are my greatest ally."