youtube.com/watch?v=hv_kH99ifFw
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei
youtube.com/watch?v=XytDUg7hWAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He James Woods /ourguy/?

Notice all of the purple
These are Soros goons.

I only like Pence more and more.

Reposting this shit from previous threads.

yahoo.com/news/depressed-niro-backs-anti-trump-protests-102715725.html

That second picture made me smile

This is his son? WOW HAHAAHAHA

look at that mongol face

kek - even though People is a shitty celebrity gossip rag they have been pretty fair to Trump from what I can recall seeing.

lol

I missed out on Trump Steaks, but I would love to see Trump Salt with a different post on every packet.

Someone should tell her not to worry, only the Japanese run their lamps off whale oil now.

this should be the first deported by Trump

I don't know, user, that 鯨 might be too much for even the fiercest of nip 捕鯨船

I don't speak moonrunes, user.

they really aren't sending their best are they?

learn you some ミーム言葉、アノンさん.

AHAHAHA

that's an older picture from March, when everyone was sure Hillary will win, just took a look now at his profile:

You're going back then you're going in the fucking grave

Not salt, but all the celebratory threads are dead

Courtesy of Steve Oh-No.

Your time is up, fairy

Sounds like more of a fantasy than a political statement.

Like the holocaust: it didn't happen, but it should have.

He turned autistic "overnight" from an MMR jab. If that's true, why the fuck is De Niro so pissed off about Trump?

Same guy.

Holy shit. I didn't know it was possible to be this big of a cuckold…

it is

I've got some oc tumblr witch salt

Hard to believe there's even a conservative thing left in Austin.

Nice. This is USA. Big Cities should be nuked.

The correct answer is that our meme magic is stronger than their shitty occult crap.

hahhaahaha they know absolutely nothing about the real magic that's in our corner

this tumblr guy knows what's up

Jesus Christ, tumblr's reliving my life at 11 years old…

Should we tell them?

better be careful girlies, you're playing with the big boys now and we're going to collect your tears to season our tendies.

Such low meme power.
They do not understand.

I think they just arrested one of the X-men.

Doubt it happened but still funny

I dont doubt it at all, old people aren't afraid to say what they think.

Hell with all that weak edgy shit. Real witches listen to Italo Disco.

Spirit cooking leads to nothing but a diet of hat and crow.

I do this with degens too.
Just to spook them.

I love this timeline

If that happened then we now have Christians spooking non-christian occultists and degenerates.
What a glorious year.

They have really ruined that color.

Cyclops?

This reminds me of a story from uni.

How she got to appear in that video?

Actual "Demonic Magic" is fucking pointless. Even an old ritual I saw that "Grants Wishes" does give results- but literally does so at the expense of enjoying whatever it was you wanted. Had to get "extreme arthritis,loss of taste, and loss of hearing" in order to get "Love of his life, Protection, and a 6 figure job."

God can literally make the best out of your life if you let him. Just sad that people try to get what they think they want, not what they actually need.

Following him was the best decision.

He was on MTV doing anti-white shows, he's always rubbed being an illegal in everyone's faces.

I hope that smug fucking gets deported publicly in the first batch, be delicious,

These are lovely. I had my worries about Pence, but I had clearly forgotten that the God-Emperor's decisions are inerrant. A great man.

Wait, when was fagman one of the X-men?

I was pleasantly surprised by Pence as the fags started to lose their shit.

Didn't take them long to lie about the riots. How salty was that hag to not get the answer she wanted but reframe Trump's answer archive.is/ncfyv
tweetsave.com/60minutes/status/797963892911575040

Good. The more friction between Trump and the Jews, particularly zionist organizations like the ADL, the better. Remember, Hitler didn't start out full antisemite right away.

I think he plays it safe. If he would be smug about it, Soros will release the troops and start civil war and then media will use what Trump said against him.

I find it interesting how their magic seems to be based mainly on destruction. Yes they draw a little doodle or something, and they may make an incantation, but the consummation of their ritual is the destruction of something created by someone else, a candle, a bit of sage, a fucking dorito, all of this is simply being a parasite on the labor of someone else.

Our magic is different. While we draw influence from each other, the creation of a rare Pepe is fundamentally different from their incantations. We put our own energies into the creation of our memes, which are then spread and amplified by the rest of the community. Our praising of digits and shitposting is an act of creation, not destruction. Perhaps creation is in and of itself a fundamentally more powerful force than that of destruction, and that (combined with the fact that we have our own patron deity at this point) is why we win.

Trump is pro LGBT, he's just not pro gay marriage.
The left is pro gay marriage but they wanna let gays get gunned down by muslim terrorists, so they're not pro LGBT.

Here's hoping Trump knows better than to fold.

When can we start gassing the media? It really cannot come soon enough at this point.

3rd pic.
He's a 17 yo french med student. Someone send this to him and tell him he's 17, not american and his opinion does not matter. Suicide achieved.

All this wiccan pseudomagic bs reminds me of egregores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
Was ebola-chan kek's practice and Trump was his awakening?

I think Kek is God's son, or at least.. his pet.

Good fucking times

This is a salt thread, not a rage thread.

Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence is going to be a great VP.

WHAT'

This is what happens when you mix MLG with autism

#360NoRitual

What's next drinking red mountain dew from a skull to please Moloch?

Anyone who's spoken to the press or boasted in social media of their illegal status needs to be made an example of. These people are as corrosive as any violent criminal alien.

Huh funny about that, user

This is serious meme potential.

Wow, the resemblance is *uncanny*.

Next time say you don't consent.

WE'RE GONNA SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS" AGAIN

incorrect, forcing down one perception on multiple human beings, bruteforces reality or makes those sensitive to the change, either convert or chimp out.

Amen, deals with the devil is an idiom for being a fucking retard.

liberals are children in adult bodies

Right pic is awesome. /fit/ represent!

These Hitler dubs must be checked for the protection of the God Emperor and the destruction of these parasites

I see what you did there.

James Woods is a hero shitlord.

I can't find it but he tweeted the bloody unedited photo of the paris attacks with the caption being something like #REFUGEES WELCOME. He has spreading the good word for years.

wowzer

Pic in OP looks like a CSS for the faggiest fighting game ever.

Anyone know the current bodycount on trannies offing themselves? I remember it was 8 not to long after the election, but we have to be doing better than that by now.

That was just completely made up bullshit imo. Never fucking happened. Just like the reports of beaners and sandniggers being accosted by alleged Trump supporters coast to coast.

I wonder if it's more amusing to tell them or keep them in the dark about our meme magic

Looks shopped.
I wonder what her sign really says…

holy shit, i had to Google it to confirm
turns out de niro is a fucking a black gorilla
and this is only one of his mongrel sons
what a disappointment, what a wreck.

This is why you just type "lol fag" and move on.

What's with the weird Reddit alignment in the first pic?

Billy Bog Thornton is literally just John Oliver with a shitty wig.

Aw.

This.

Destruction without creation equals nothing but decay, they could never become immortal nazi wizards that way.

kek

We'll "corrupt" the ones with ears to hear and eyes to see to the truth; the lure of power shall bring them to our feet and then it is up to us, each individual who is initiated to be the wise Aryan teacher who provides wisdom and perspective along with knowledge as well.

This has to be fake

this safe zone needs some triggering
twitter.com/OwensDamien/status/798319397337178112

Hopefully they all start killing themselves once Trump is president.

look for yourself.

twitter.com/racemicmixture

How does one trigger furries?

WAAAAAAAAAAGH!?

It really is amazing how every mild concern Ive had about one of Trump's decision has been proven false. Hes a mastermind.

SJW-fish in a barrel

who would have thought?

YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO ME

Damn, even clint eastwoods son look perfect.

REMOVE MELBOURNE

That's silly, they DID stood for freedom.
They just defended it from you liberals.

I used to be friends with this bitch, but she got me blocked last year or so just before Justin Trudeau got elected. A close friend of mine provided these screenshots because he too was fucking annoyed with her behavior.

De Niro's kid looks like he might be missing a few chromosomes.

Lel

ree

Upset libtard on faggit

"Shilldog is good for everyone!"

kek'd at the right pic

Something about Bannon..

Bannon Trump, that sounds good.

HOL UP

HOLD THE FUCK UP

Steve Bannon

Bannon

B Annon

Holla Forums user

holy shit

Isn't wicca basically a mix of all kinds of paganism with some ultra liberal flavour?

I bet these tumblr whales have never even read books about esoteric runes or Seidr or something like that . No wonder their petty satanism doesn't work

yep wicca is communist sjw morbidly obese wannabe witches, DOTR is for them as well (that is, if ropes strong enough can be procured)

Cuck-a-doodle-doo, AIDSabertooth, NeggedbyPUA Triggered Warhead
Trailer Park Psylocke, Spahn Ranch Cyclops, She-Beast

Kek, just thought about the exact same thing half an hour ago.

semi-salt

Have you noticed how all of a sudden they like Biden?

Not really salty, but here's a list of trending definitions on Merriam Webster

Surely a coincidence that Hillary was called HRC by the media

PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

You mean this one? It's from James Woods?
Damn I love that shitlord even more now fams

Gibson and Woods need to do a collab project.

Checked for Kek

Was that the best picture they had of her?

You obviously can write in English.
>>>/weeb/
>>>/a/

check'd and kek'd

Wicca stands for White Isolated Chubby Chick Association.
even the funder who made it knew he was a hack but jewed out the new age types anyway because who doesn't?

This tbh. Some shitty fake magic won't cut it against a resurrected Egyptian god.

leonard cohen is dead? shit anons, he was my guilty kosher pleasure. should have been a poet rather than a songwriter.

What's with the love of him around here? Is it because True Detective?

My president would be ASHAMED of me if I rode that numb cunt.

Too bad Terry was so fucking cucked at the end. The mental image of Granny Weatherwax kicking faggots out of Lancre is highly satisfying.

Let's keep it a surprise, for now.

You have to go back, you filthy burrito-inhaler.

i've never come across any other who liked him, but I think it's because he's a damn good songwriter and lyricist. or was, now that i think of it.

New meme?

APE IN HEELS

Lost it on skeptical dave

I use kosher salt in cooking a lot to be honest
Is it just another one of those things that kikes rebranded because they've never made anything good on their own?

Who pulls the strings behind this shadowy cabal of shitposters? Is the alt right a kind of umbrella organization, or does Russia control everything with their hackers?

looking over those mug shots almost brought me to tears. Some of these women would have been normal. Jesus.
It's like watching a movie where the bad guy wins and he's able to brainwash all the masses and they turn into these ugly creatures. Imagine seeing your wife or gf and suddenly shes transformed into one of these things, half brain dead, dyed hair, stupid piercings, etc. What a nightmare.
Those poor girls. I wanna go get them or something. They never asked for this.

How the fuck is salt kosher or not?
it's fucking salt nigger.

Technically it's koshering salt, used on meat to make it kosher. IDK the Jews have some weird dietary restricitons, like the animal must be completely reained of all fluids for a certain number of days making pretty much all of their food either processed sausages, fish or dry as fuck beef/chicken/lamb.

They refuse to face basic truths that make you laugh, so they can't into magic.

Ive been accused of rape by a couple women. Also, the same ones including my current gf get off on rape fantasies.
I've even felt up married women in front of their husbands. I've fucked married women.
One girl told me she was a feminist and I went along with it until I fucked her, then got away from her and blamed it on that she did coke.
I'm drunk also.
Some women dont understand what they are doing. I should just move to commiefornia and I could just fuck feminist every day.

Every single one of them is a disappointment to their families one way or another

saved. looks a lot like one of my exes. Got any more of that? Even the same tit size

This picture is filled with so much privilege, I can't even

Literally shaking smh

You fags ought to be purged with the rest of them.

This.

Just noticed that the verge logo looks mysteriously like the comet ping pong one

???

I don't understand this style, where your awful boobs sag over your dress and you shave your head. Is it caused by communism?

No. Obesity. The communism is coincidental.

you need me. Do you think the meme war and real war for 1488 style governance is going to happen with KV catgirl posters?
Some people on this board are actually involved in politics. I'm on a city council. YOU are the degenerate if you do nothing but masturbate to anime and post vidya game video responses. Get your shit together. You need me….actually I don't need you at all, so need for a cliche. Just grow up and contact your local republican party representative and tell them you are a regular republicuk and totally not a nazi at all. Get a seat in your local government. Yes, sometimes it's that easy.

We managed to get Trump elected. What would we lose in some city council faggot who forsakes the sanctity of marriage?

his homeboys are never going to let him ever live this down

i fucking hate my generation

Holly is kinda hot. Wonder what's wrong with her, maybe a screechy voice or annoying laughter.

Keep posting the best anime tiddies

You think I didnt have a hand in praising kek and memeing the GOD EMPEROR?
Just pretend im offended by anime or something and send me anime tits.

Why you think she needs communism? That's the only way she could lose weight.

Nigger that's saying a lot to me coming from a guy who can't respect another man's marriage and keep his hands to himself.

also, I wanted to say that you are jewish. You have open contact with people in government and you waste it on anime posting and being angry. Wow. Great job. I'm super afraid of you surpassing me and becoming a mayor or a senator. Wow. You're really enlightened.

I can see why this board is an easy target for trolling. The posters here are weak.

What do you want, a blowjob and a pat on the head?

What do you do?

When was the last time you touched a pussy? Be honest.

wanna cookie for shitposting?

this

you're good too, but you're just the autistic storm trooper

k

Where the fuck did you get that I was angry? All we did was call you a degenerate. Why are you so assblasted?

Alright, I never did, but I don't even come to this board often. I just browse for news and shit. I'm not mad that you got laid often, in fact I wouldn't have cared. I just called you a degen because of how much you're desperate to get your dick wet or something. You're the one that got assblasted for it and started shitting up this thread.

You sound like a lolcow.

thank you

Show me what you are doing to uplift women

virgins detected. stop posting, go out fucking. wish there was some way to put your cocks in a device that would not let you access this board if you are a virgin

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've built up a tolerance to salt and it's not getting me off like it used to. We're going to have to do something to get higher concentrations of salt.

milk me. Would you like to know my address?

You don't want me to go mess up the gene pool, right?

You're acting like a gigantic faggot "councilman".
If you're so great, maybe act like it, yea?

enough with the offtopic, do whatever you want, just don't shit up threads with your virgin triggerings.

Yes, with a time stamp, schedule for the next month, mothers maiden name and your social security number. That's the only way we can verify you.

That you mention that makes me feel strange. I wasn't expecting this response. What city do you live in?
How are you right now, really?

He's drunk on an imageboard at 5am bragging about his sexual conquests. This is his peak.

So in other words, nothing. ok

I'm a fat neet that lives in Texas, there's nothing that I should be proud of. Also, thanks for having an understanding. Well you seem to with this post.

You're half right. This is when I feel the most alert. Yes, i'm on a city council. (thought you guys would like that but guess not)
but I still have to sleep in a bit

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. Stop the offtopic.

Go to sleep.

well whoop-de-fucking-do, you're on a city council.
Would you like a pat on the head for that, faggot?

I live in Texas also. What town?

You are a homosexual

and so are you, wow.
I'm all for the sexual liberation of homosexuals. WHY SHOULD YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO LIVE IN THE DARK?

I mean, if I had it my way, you people would already be married, ok? heheh :) ok? You know what I'm saying?

Councilman, you should probably just go to bed now.

shit. I'm just gonna say Tarrant County.

Good for you. This isn't the place to get compliments on things we can't verify.

I'm actually Donald Trump, just doing some early morning market research. Sleeping around is overrated.

Such a good guy btw. This guy is like, whooo weee! He's a great guy. Wow.

Who needs liberal tears when you have local embarrassments like this.

I'm sorry.

So am I!

get out of the "affordable side of the metroplex" and move away. Texas is shit. It's full of niggers and mexicans. Get out if at all possible and escape to non nigger strongholds like Montana or the Pacific north west

could be worse

It isn't. I half hate to say it, but fucking women is a huge part of my life.

dont do this. Stop it

It's the fucking Pacific North West, how am I supposed to react? Fucking Seattle and Portland.

What void are you trying to fill?
Still getting over that messy divorce?

I'm Donald Trump. You really think you know the answer better than me?

never married. Go project and be angry if youd like somewhere else

That narrows it down, don't it?

try harder being funny. You aren't funny, witty, or original. You're lame and boring.

Who said I live in tarrant county? Try harder you actual retard.
Do you actually think id put myself out here? Texas. That's all you have. Wow you people are next level retarded. Wanna assume what town im in again?

If you were smarter you would see the obvious point.

point it out to me. What "answer?" answer to what exactly? You are a fucking retard. What?
You're stupid comment was uncalled for and made zero sense. Kill yourself.

Look man, I'm trying to help you here.
You need to chill the fuck out.

Eat shit. I don't want your "help".

If I can figure out who you are, just from this thread, what then of our enemies? You know, the ones that want us dead? For the love of god man, please use your head for something other than a hat rack.

seriously consider killing yourself.

I think you should kill yourself and I'm being paid a quarter of a sheckel every time you get mad. I hate every single one of you, and you make me miserable coming to this board for this many years.
Even after four or more years, you still will not do anything or talk to another person worthwhile. If things get to real, you can just say "go here"
You people NEVER get friends in real life to do anything.

Let the record show that I tried to help.
Good luck and good day to you sir.

just because that user is a faggot, doesn't mean everyone who isn't posting is, just chillax amigo

juden fedora confirmed

m8s I had this realization just now and I hope I'm not giving alphabets any ideas but what if they use this public outcry from the lefties for the execution of Trump to assassinate him without having to suffer the consequences? We here know that it wouldn't work like that but if these people are really desperate, who knows…

It's obviously the 8 goddesses. S.Korean spinzone here…fuck…we're all FUCKED!

Apparently you can purchase an army of Russian shitposters now

да, сука

He's an (((Evangelist)))

Wicca is liberal "pacifist" neo-paganism that mixes angels, demons and gods.
The symptoms of a Wiccan are astral faggotry and hate of white, nationalistic paganism.

Sociopaths welcome but only ones that get off on morality and purging

They're probably also Superwholock fans

what? and are you a (((Catholic)))?

I guess this is supposed to be an insult.

Regardless of being partisan, that is funny as fuck.

holy fucking kek

how perfect can one webm be

She'd make a fine breeder to save the white race.

Blob weighs in on the election.

Niggers pls go

Yea, first shitlib comment that's been moderately funny I've seen in awhile. Looks like his black humor was able to outweigh the lefty smug this time.

God what a big salt mine.

Pterrian witches basically practice meme magick, come to think of it.

I've been noticing this a lot recently. Even before the election.

They've noticed that their words are no longer effective in isolation, so they have to pile them on top of each other. Rhetorical hyperinflation.

Is that guy a gay muslim? Shouldn't he be killed for that or something?

Hope this entire pizzagate shit turns out to be true and hillary goes to jail for it. Wonder if those celebrities will still claim that she should have won.

OH GOD.. THE HORROR!!

Pence should've been president tbh.

t. Indiana

Someone with a tumblr send the guy from second pic some Pepes.

Dyke wiccans thinking they can out sorcery Aryan chaos wizards

I forgot how bad the line reading was in this.

God damn, but that has a ring to it!

Your tiny city council shit is fucking meaningless compared to what Holla Forums has accomplished. You're nothing and we don't need you at all.

Of course I don't even know why you're saying that but that sperm picture made me sick

:^)

LMAO

Young Turks election night epic meltdown
threatens to murder the DNC

What a fucking loser! He talks about Trump like he's Hitler 2.0! Like he's gonna round up people and put them into camps! He's not gonna do any of that! He can't do any of that! These fucking SJWs are a bunch of over reacting pussies!

Notice how most of them are white?

Words cannot express how annoyed I am that nobody had made an mp4 w/audio of smug alex drinking champagne

Should have been Cave Jew

The difference is mostly in coarsnes, kosher salt is flaky and coarse so its better for seasoning meat (iirc its called kosher becouse it was used to remove blood from the meat,, or some oter kike shit), anyway, it absorbs into raw meat a lot easier than standard sea salt becouse of its geometry, nothing else.

Sounds like my standard friday m8, drunk shitposting is the best shitposting.

Aspiring attention whore nigger vlogger gives woke response to racist white trump supporter …. earlier today while at the grocery store

this event totally happened

noice

I'll give you Washington but most of Oregon is red and too rough for libs and nigs to survive.

Hah. No.

Hours of salt and disbelief. Some full length broadcasts of election night from ABC, BBC, PBS, ITV, CBS, Fox and RT America. CNN only has a partial broadcast after it was called for Trump. MSNBC was too embarrassed by their own unrelenting faggotry to have much of anything up.

Presidential Election 2016 LIVE | ABC News FULL BROADCAST
youtube.com/watch?v=-TTiDlK4vS8

Election Night 2016 CBS News Coverage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ktx8YfHkWU0

BBC: US Presidential Election 2016 - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=7VKuY0JCmiI

BBC: US Presidential Election 2016 - Part 2
hyoutube.com/watch?v=WpO6NDKuSJ0

BBC: US Presidential Election 2016 - Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=ycgYfk_haQ4

ITV: US Presidential Election 2016 (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=xgLFBYEH3ho

ITV: US Presidential Election 2016 (Part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=MP6tPKmpSQQ

ITV: US Presidential Election 2016 (Part 3)
youtube.com/watch?v=8kd0GdNoRyw

Full PBS NewsHour Election Day Coverage 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lL-gicgoCAY

ELECTION NIGHT 2016 Full Coverage 1/4 - Fox News
youtube.com/watch?v=O9l8cZ1hEWY

ELECTION NIGHT 2016 Full Coverage 2/4 - Fox News
youtube.com/watch?v=LovXZN96A38

ELECTION NIGHT 2016 Full Coverage 3/4 - Fox News
youtube.com/watch?v=s0tWQ4W8bl8

ELECTION NIGHT 2016 Full Coverage 4/4 - Fox News
youtube.com/watch?v=mSbMffI1Djs

Donald Trump Elected President - CNN New Day | 9 November 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=YZCXCwdNEME

(RT America) LIVE: US Election Day Special Coverage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1OMkYVL6Y

KEK
of al the bullshit against trump MSM pulled, the drumpf thing was the most retarded

#NotMyGodEmperor

archive.is/7n8YS

twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/800116912118112256

Bette Midler is doing some baiting and her followers are triggered as fuck about Trump defending Pence about Hamilton. Now to defend their shit viewpoints, they're claiming Trump and Pence endorse child rape and that they've killed countless fags.

twitter.com/stephenmcramer/status/800117186689761280

lol at "you elected a bigot/maniac!".

Also Obama was innocent and it was actually the alt-right building up the debt apparently according to this:

twitter.com/PrivateIdahoan/status/800118805611458560

Disneyfags btfo

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Donald_Trump

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Donald_Trump?diff=2445530&oldid=2445508

DELETE THIS

lel

The revision was on October 20th, i.e. an early prediction. Now, since he has actually won, change it back. They can't undo it, after all, it's fact.

reminder that "k" is a goon/SRS response meme

toughen up, buttercup

cnns faggotry when elites decided to pull the "stock markets crashing" card

Given what we're seeing in another tread, they offed themselves for nothing. Typical mental instability. Didn't take much to push them over.

Truly, this is a masterful discovery

Aye, this webm is 100% gold

That was gay as fuck.

But Pence is Race Bannon too. We're gonna have two Bannon's in the white house.

We are boycotting Starfucks (Pepsi) and their SJW employees get fired. So salty.

youtube.com/watch?v=hv_kH99ifFw

TOP KEK

WEW LAD!
W
E
W

L
A
D

That appeared to be a hoax although I don't understand why she did it. She lives in Toronto

Im playing with the thought of making a tumblr where I roleplay as a wizard of KEK and trigger them with my talks about secret fascist male only cults that not only foil their jinxes but activly feed on them as hate and butturt nourishes KEK.

Top kek. That man-child looked like he was holding back tears the entire time. Especially when his voice cracked at the end.

If Ebola-chan was anything to go by, I think Holla Forums has what it takes to make this salt mining operation a success.

A fun thought to dick around with. The long dead citizens of America that agree with are far more numerous than the long dead citizens of America who want their country destroyed.

I think this azn faggot is supplying enough salt for all of us.
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei

I wonder what pointless argument would've come out of his mouth if Hillary hadn't won the popular vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=XytDUg7hWAI

Christmas lights strengthened with piano wire? That way we can be festive with their deaths.

I once met a wiccan ages ago. She called me a racist because I asked if that was the same as being a witch.

Sauce please?

Wasn't the Witcher pro-degeneracy as fuck though?

200.00% ERECT

does anyone have the buzzfeed video with the arab slim shady and chinese goblin faggot crying?

More salt

Fucking pebbles