Rick and Morty General /rmg/ - Season 3 Episode 2 discussion

Now that the dust has settled, what did y'all think of the latest Rick and Morty?

This channel has uploaded the episode in a few parts: youtube.com/channel/UCwOvIEq79s2BM7cO3NFaOrA

So, now that the show has way more feminist writers is Summer just going to be the main character now and Rick and Morty are the sidekicks? Damn, Roiland got cucked out of his own show.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bF9hk
archive.is/eqsx8
archive.is/wLZFs
archive.is/TCxlS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

==WABALABADUBDUB

Summer has been the true main character since Rixty Minutes and the other characters have just been around for the ride.

>>>/plebbit/

It was ok. Had some smiles on my face but never burst out laughing.

I'm fairly sure that whatever talent the show had has been numbed by alcohol now.
And I'm not talking about Royland or whatever he's called.

the show is shit, a cluster fuck of pop culture and lol randum

if you like rick and morty so much you should commit suicide op

That's rich coming from a weeb.

>>>/reddit/

So I guess heartwarming stories of growth are going to be every episode now? Instead of humor?

Its like they wrote the script and were going to write jokes back in, but they forgot to write jokes.

Rick and Morty is awesome and sadly for you contrarian faggots nobody cares what Holla Forums Holla Forums thinks. The commonly accepted opinion is that Rick and Morty is the best animated show and one of the best shows currently running. I wonder what it feels like to see people walking around and allowing thenselves to appreciate great media knowing that will never be you, because you have to show off for your NEET friends to feel leds pathetic. Unfortunately you couldn't stop Rick and Morty from becoming a huge IP. Ha ha ha.

I don't really get it when people state that we hate a show for the sake of hating it, have you considered the fact that we've seen better media?

You probably love that show because you're uncultured; you haven't seen a lot of media in that medium before and you weigh it highly because of it. To put it into perspective, it's similar to how people think McDonalds is the best burger chain out there.

Good goy.
R&M is for ifuckinglovescience lolsurandumb manchilds.

Not even deserving of a (You).

Yep, and the only character who wants to have a normal family is still getting bullied.

I have so much trouble deciding if this post is sincere or not.

Seems more like it's Harmon's fault.
I recall he got pissed people called some SNL writer woman an idiot for calling Barron Trump a 'future home school shooter'.
I think she got suspended from SNL.
He freaked out, and offered her a job on the writing staff the next day.

You're right. Harmon is the diva, he ruined Community and he's doing the same to Roiland's show.

(me)
I forgot to add that when R&M got successful, the show was criticized by the typical pop culture bloggers/journalists for not having womyn on the writing staff. Harmon hiring that shitty SNL writer was a way of saying that he's on the "right side".

Jesus Christ could that man be any more of a cuck?
If some male "writer" got fired for making a tasteless joke about a kid there is no reason to hire him again. There are plenty of bards wanting to break into the industry that haven't fucked up yet and yet Dan "I respond to peer pressure" Harmon has to rush to a woman's defense, having her previous work experience be the cringeworthy SNL.

Also the episode was nice, but I fail to see the point of Jerry's scenes. We get it, he's utterly unlikable.

It was fairly solid.
Ignore all the haters from reddit.

So should weebs.

>>>/gasyourself/

Let me tell you the story of Rick & Morty:

First the SJWs launched a campaign against the show for not having female writers:
archive.is/bF9hk
The "beleaguered" show finally relents, saying they will hire female writers:
archive.is/eqsx8
then the SJWs claim it was the best decision ever:
archive.is/wLZFs
archive.is/TCxlS

Well, the first show aired and it blows, and the first show is usually the best in order to kick-start the season. Soon ratings will collapse and SJWs will have more evidence of blatant misogyny.

what about 'em?

You mean Dan "cucking gives me a hardon" Harmon?

you mean Dan "no immunity for Community" Harmon?

>>>/reddit/

No, I mean Dan "my archetypes are stereotypes" Harmon.

Dan really is a zero with a thousand feces.

you mean Dan "my dick looks like a tiny traffic cone" Harmon?

Yeah, that's our Dan "you are now entering the cuck zone" Harmon.

oh, Dan "my alcoholic breath destroys ozone" Harmon.

The show died when it took itself too seriosuly.

Didn't Community go through the same shit?

community, what?

Dan Harmon's previous adventure into bipolarland.

What a hack fraud.

so he's just using the same template for rick and morty. well fuck.

Take a moment to worship your new comedic overlords. I'm sure there is much more cringe to be found, this was shit on the first page.

delete this then kill yourself

Welcome to Hackfraudtown where Dan "cucking gives me a hardon" Harmon is the mayor.

Community just flanderized all characters to hell and back then turned troy and abed into the main characters (and later annie). rick just became a straight marie sue with a temper because hurr muh nihilism god isn't real amirite morty

If the devil is real, then god is also real in Rick and Morty.

tfw (((women))) ruin Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Rick & Morty, and everything else you love.

Never love anything.
Problem solved.

Watch mike tyson mysteries purely for Norm's brilliant performance as based pigeon. The show's writers are clearly degenerates but in a good way.

I'll give it a go.

I watched the latest episode and it was the same shitty humor, what the fuck are you moaning about?

it's trash

What jokes were there?

I didn't laugh once, something was off, and the episode starts with Summer stopping a car by shooting it once because muh female empowerment.

The only joke was on the audience.

hahah morty check it out im so nihilistic im gonna shit on the audience

So all of modern tv then?

Yes.

high viral load incoming

SUMMER FTW

Sounds like Mass Effect

It's always the same pattern when feminists and SJWs infiltrate a popular game|series|book etc.

What's even the point of this character?

we need a new internet too hard to use for these faggots

>>>/reddit/

That sounds familiar.

well sjws are nothing if not organized. they definitely noticed the show subverting their hard work, so it had to be stopped. lets not forget that the sjws are just the useful tools of the government, hence all the (((federal))) funding.

underrated

So fucking what?
Fuck off.
Know what's gonna happen? They're gonna lose their bottom line and go back to the drawing board. How is a show failing a positive for the left? it isn't evidence of shit, no matter what they try to spin it as, they won't succeed.
This kind of defeatism and shitty dog pictures needs to be banned.

The age old truth keeps peeking it's ugly head out thereā€¦
Women are not funny.
never were
never will be

It's a guilty pleasure
At least I do get embarrased at watching it because I recognize it's shit
It was a nice idea for a short, a few chapters at most. After that, it's just inertia of watching it.

Roiland should have told (((Dan))) to get fucked.
Roiland on his own makes pretty good stuff and I'm pretty sure the first two seasons were mostly him with Dan "pulling him down to earth" but not restricting him.
Now, Dan the kike and his feminist brigade have taped roiland's mouth shut and tossed him in the broom closet.
This is bullshit.
Without Roiland's ideas, this show is garbage.

I'm not sure if this is ironic or not but this would make a great copy pasta.

Dan had a much greater role in season 2, which is why season 1 is somewhat watchable, but season 2 is irredeemable garbage

Apparently Roiland is pitching a new show about aliens to FOX and Dan is not involved. Might be a sign he wants to run from the jew.

Sounds more like a sign that he's suffering from Stockholm syndrome. What makes him think working with FOX of all places will end up better?

Maybe he doesn't know about the JQ yet

This shit's been on that long, really?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty
WHAT THE FUCK

Rick and Morty is the new Family Guy. I fucking called it.

fuck off back to Holla Forums

B R A V O H A R M O N

the first episode wasnt about summer.
what makes you think the 3rd one is going to be?

sorry I'm retarded, i'm just SUMMER TRAFFIC