Remember: Trump will never run. Trump will never breach 15%. Trump will never win New Hampshire...

Remember: Trump will never run. Trump will never breach 15%. Trump will never win New Hampshire. Trump will never breach 25%. Trump will never win South Carolina. Trump will never breach 35%. Trump will never breach 50%. Trump will never get 1237. Trump will never recover after Wisconsin. Trump will never win unbound delegates. Trump will never recover after Colorado. Trump will never be the nominee. Trump is predicting the wrong outcome of Brexit. Trump will never pivot to the general election. Trump will never unify the majority of GOP. Trump will never be the President [WARNING: YOU ARE HERE].

Trump will never abolish Obamacare.
Trump will never deport illegal aliens.
Trump will never block the risky or illegal aliens.
Trump will never re-negotiate our trade deals.
Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs.
Trump will never rescind Common Core.
Trump will never make a good President.
Trump will never win a second term.
Trump will never Make America Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That image is based off a photo of Trump wearing a ceremonial jewish prayer shawl that was given to him by a bunch of nigger jews. He's literally cucking for Israel and blacks in that photo. Why in the fuck would you choose that picture to base one of your retarded frog memes off of?

You have no power here, newfriend.

o i am laffin

I think the point was that he had a rather smug face about it.

HAS THE MADMAN FINALLY HIT HIS PLATEAU?

He will NEVER win a second term
He will NEVER be declared President for Life
He will NEVER be named God Emperor of Mankind

stone cold leader

oh is this how they are telling you to shit up Holla Forums these days?

Who do you "they" are?

*think

You appear to be lost, maybe facebook is more your speed?

holy shit guy, get the fuck outta here

Wrong thread, nice dubs.

Actually… The jews were kvetching hard over Trump receiving the shawl. It's supposed to only be given to the truly chosen or some shit, and especially not to goys, and the black jews were doing it all wrong. It's an immunity shawl that means jews cannot attack the receiver of the shawl. Trump was not supposed to receive it which is why it made them so mad.
In the media's broadcast you could literally hear people talking quietly:
Then the feed cut.

Source on this claim? I'd love to see an 8 year Trump presidency just because some blacks accidentally gave Trump an invincibility cloak.

It's probably the funniest thing I could think of.

Which is why he looks so smug about it.

I WENT TO WAR WITH JEB

Those clever church groids knew exactly what they were doing.

Trump: Listen you faggots, I'm gunning for the Jews first.

Them dubs are confirming.

GTFO to the lost faggot

Well then, by that logic, I guess these dubs, , show that all the faggots who worship a zionist piece of shit like Trump and worship frogs are turbofaggot autists who are fresh off the boat from plebbit.

Can't have it both ways, nigger.

I think you may be lost Chaim.

The /oven/ is over yonder

Weren't those black jews some illegitimate organization?

FUG!!!

Or perhaps woke negroes like Ben Carson are the true Jews and the Kikes stole everything from them. Kind of like how they stole the Star of David from the Gentiles no seriously look it up.

I love current year plus one.

Chaim, please, come this way.

Just leave.

But I am not wrong even Kike book says the Star of David is not a Kike symbol.

The goyim know!!!
Shut it down!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I

I was just mocking the fact that your contributions are of a poor quality and in reference to well-documented facts.

Sorry have never heard Holla Forums say any of these things before.

Your Prime Minister Netancuck trying to appease and kiss the God Emperor's ass so that he doesn't get ovened isn't going to dissaude us Chaim.

Netancuckoo will not be spared.

Goyim pls. U wish u had that trump-netanyahu friendship relationship with trumpkin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

I love when these are slightly out of date. They just make the point even better.

Well, it's probably because most people here are expected to be aware of the true nature of the cult behind the international banking system that controls the world. Y'know, since that's like the most basic fucking thing to look into before anything else. It predates Judaism, but is behind its establishment. In ancient Babylon, we find the foundational tenets of Kabbalah, a gnostic-sort of pre-Judaism that partook in child and animal sacrifice, ritual pathworking to achieve a higher state of mind, and a system known as "money magick" that existed as a proto fractional reserve banking among other things. This cult has simply endured until the modern age, and its consolidation under Rothschild led to their eventual takeover of most of the world.

Hell, you could go on forever about this shit and still not scratch the surface, hence the necessity to read on the topic so as to better understand why they act the way they do. The nature of their belief system in itself could take an essay to flesh out. I'm not trying to lecture you, perhaps you know all of this, but the star of david has a lot to do with the subservience of contemporary judaism under this ancient system. This isn't an exoneration of kikes, they apologize for the ruthless because they benefit from it. It would certainly be funny if the Clinton Foundation pedoring brought this cult to light, but knowing their power, it's sort of unlikely at this moment in time. But what the fuck do I know?

I got all Penisy for a second there

Nah I knew most of that shit.

Is this the beginning of the end of Trump's campaign?

D-don't worry the begging of the end is coming soon t-trust me goyim.

Posting a recent version. Also hoping some kindly user somewhere will eventually produce a photo of Mount Trumpmore.

Actually, faithless electors for this reason will make Hillary win.

Because only Jews are supposed to wear them. Anyone else does and it's 'blasphemous'

Your post would be better if only Seigfried Kircheis was here.

Not gonna happen. Firstly, 29 states have laws against it. Assuming they're all faithless, Clinton can only reasonably win 21 states. Secondly, there's at least two electors who came out and said they would not elect Hillary under any circumstance and thirdly if they're going to play that 'She won the popular vote, therefore she should be President' shit, Trump has every right to ask for a recount. The number of illegals voting in California and Nevada alone would give Trump the popular vote as well.

shhh. they get triggered when you mention that their god emperor is a kike ;'(

epic meme
check out my peppe rage comic xDD
praise kek!

If they do, you can expect a civil war.

Give this man a fiefdom in Africa, a harem, and 1000 heavily-armed, angry negroes.

Make Africa Great Again.

This OP reminds me of South Park.

There's no need to be upset.
:^)

KEEP YOUR RACE CLEAN

For the record, renegotiating NAFTA os probably how he plans to strong arm Mexico into paying for the wall. Basically, expect NAFTA to stay pretty much as is if they cooperate.

Okay, Eli, I'll bite.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326
-
the
"know your
customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity
documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a
fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the
executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR
-
121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one
-
time payment of $5
-
10 billion to ensure that $24
billion continues to flow into their country year
after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall
including the following:

On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31
CFR
130.121 to redefine applicable financial i
nstitutions to include
money
transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to
include
wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that
no
alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien
first
provides
a document establishing his lawful presence in the United
States.

On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive
approximately $24
billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals
working in the United
States. The majority of that amount comes
from
illegal aliens. It serves as de
facto welfare for poor families in Mexico.
There is no significant social safety
net provided by the state in Mexico.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute
the funds
needed to the United St
ates to pay for the wall, the Trump
Administration will
not promulgate the final rule, and the
regulation will
not go into effect.

Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that
Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior t
hat has eliminated thousands
of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs
on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income
gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to reven
ue from
any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than
the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By
definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are
selling far more to y
ou than the reverse
-
thus they, not you, stand to lose from
enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S.
industries in the past).

Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally
dependent on the Un
ited States as a release valve for its own poverty
-
our
approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is
one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business
and tourist visas for important people in the
Mexican economy. Keep in mind,
the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other
country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment
for our own citizens and recent migrants.

Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa
fees would pay for the wall. This
includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are
issued a year. The border
-
crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of
illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is a
lso the
single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S.
citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.
Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs,
drug traffickers and cartels ha
ve freely exploited our open borders and
committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States
has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the
cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even
greater human cost.
We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it
in order to Make America Great Again.

Retarded formatting fixed.

The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 - the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a
fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120 - 121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one - time payment of $5 - 10 billion to ensure that $24
billion continues to flow into their country year
after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following: On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no
alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides
a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.

On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24
billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United
States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de
facto welfare for poor families in Mexico.
There is no significant social safety
net provided by the state in Mexico.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will
not go into effect.

Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income
gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from
any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S. industries in the past).

Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty -our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business
and tourist visas for important people in the
Mexican economy. Keep in mind, the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment for our own citizens and recent migrants.

Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year. The border - crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the
single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S. citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.

Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the
cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost.
We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.

Keep my board clean by not posting shit comics.

Okay, nigger.

I remember that picture very well, I am pretty sure that was his second trip to michigan or more importantly his first trip to actual inner city detroit.
Locally they broadcast the event live I only watched a little part of it, I remember Trump doing a little soulful swaying and clapping during a hymn.
The part that I should have paid more attention to was at the end of his speech the niggers gave him a thunderous standing ovation for about 5 minutes.
I didn't pay attention to the cnn broadcast that I guess was the network that cut the feed of it, because I think I watched it locally and saw it happen. Obviously they had to start with the narrative that the niggers hated Trump because muh raysism and sway them to the lizard. I do remember after thinking wow Trump went to the inner city and was met with tremendous enthusiasm, this is huge because because all the pastors would start spreading the message and church niggers are way more inclined to vote than your average porch monkeys. It was also about this time that I found Diamond and Silk and I thought to myself this is not going to be your average common election.

OP is a faggot

I will never get tired of these threads. It's been a week and I feel like I only become more smug with each passing day.
Truly 2016 is the greatest current year yet, but I tremble at the thought of the wonders 2017+ will bring us.

I also hope for this; in the meantime, have a couple of low energy versions random normies made.

I'm not saying Trump will betray you you stupid cunt.

Remember when we were polling at 1% and they said we'd never win a state? Remember when they laughed at Ann Coulter?

You are now here: "TRUMP WILL NEVER FILL HIS CABINET WITH BAD GOYS LIKE YOU"

We need an update of that webm

Can someone with more time/energy than me pls start a put Trump's face on mt rushmore petition on change.org and start a hashtag on twitter?

The media will eat that up if we can trend it and it wil make SJWs cry more bitter tears of butthurt.

also, make a "keep trump's face of rushmore" change.org petition and hashtag because you know the other hashtag will get banned quick.

my favorite was

Who are the kebab? The middle-easterners?

normy reeeeee

Turks, or Muslims in general.

Trump is antiscience