Americans in general are fucking disgusting and this election has demonstrated...

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Americans in general are fucking disgusting and this election has demonstrated that fact irrefutably. I have been forced to closely observe you cretins in your natural environment out of an interest in this election and I have never seen a species of such hypocritical, sensationalist, duplicitous, petty, spiteful, childish and ignorant creatures in my whole life. Often we find it difficult to understand the psychology of genocidal tyrants, but it is clear that the North American continent is in desperate need of its own Pol Pot. There is no hope for the American people who have been so inoculated to reality over sixty years of propaganda warfare they have ceased to resemble human beings. Basic decency is not only in deficit in the United States, it is positively despised by the public at large. The American public is easily swayed by the most transparent posturing, and like Plato's cave dwellers will assault viciously anybody who respects them enough to tell them the truth. The American might be deserving of mercy were it not for the fact that he is dragging the rest of the species down into the pit with him. For this reason, the population of the world must divest themselves of pity, as it serves only to dampen our resolve. Mercy toward the American is cruelty to future generations. The head of the snake must be sliced off without remorse.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Replace all that with jew and I will agree. Also, look to western europe for some real cucking fagboy, particularly germany.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

You lost.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Underrated post

James Stewart
James Stewart

They are the perfect goyim.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Lines and lines of ad hominem and tripe with no formatting.
Cuckolds fear charisma because it has been branded onto him by the venomous tongue of the Jew.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

stay salty
we won
you lost

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Jesus Christ you suck

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

jesus christ you guys are fucking retarded aren't you

it's obvious pasta you dense shits

jesus christ this board is so unimaginably easy to bait

/gulag/index.html

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

TRUMP WON HA HA

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

sage

James Morris
James Morris

I was just pretending to be retarded
fuck off retard
hurr

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Why do you hate freedom?

Bentley King
Bentley King

It's awesome not having to go anywhere for commie salt anymore.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Anyone that bumped this should get banned.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

butthurt shills

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Pol Pot
Good
Watch out guys edgy communist coming through!

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

I have been forced to closely observe you cretins in your natural environment out of an interest

If you aren't in control of yourself, who is? That seems like it would be rather important thing for you to figure out. Far more important than observing a foreign nations election of which you have no stake.

Basic decency is not only in deficit in the United States, it is positively despised by the public at large.

How would you know? You don't live here and it's a very large country.

You're really failing at this shitpost…

For this reason, the population of the world must divest themselves of pity, as it serves only to dampen our resolve.

Resolve for what? 40% of the world doesn't even have electricity you stupid faggot.

Next time you attempt to sound intelligent, think before you own your dick sucking mouth.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Bernie will be to old to run in 2020.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Go to bed Kristin.

Also, Tits or GTFO.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

nice

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Terrible/10 blogpost
/reddit/index.html

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

ip look up confirmed

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

How did you do this?

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

I needed that laugh. God I love laughing at dumb faggots like OP

Brody King
Brody King

He posted his own IP lookup.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

I'm a hard working American who works for his community alone and not a corporation (my job is a public service).

Also learn to format your walls of text, disgusting.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Hey we won the war.
Stay mad cuck.
Shadilay by P.E.P.E. produced by ASS Art

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Public sector
Hard working

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

I'm not a city nigger who is protected by a union so he can be lazy.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Fuck off jew.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

You've perfectly described Bernie voters

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

well go there then bernd

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

In Soviet Russia, you must stand all day in line for salt.

In Trump's America, salt comes to you!

Tyler James
Tyler James

Hi everybody I'm a cuckhurt faggot and I suck six billion cocks

Yes OP, that's nice.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit