Metokur's next TGWTG is HIM!

/ourguy/,

PAUL LATZA!

Get hype!

Oh my god

Who?

Stop shilling your garbage here, Jim. You're a sellout faggot.

Patreon turns you into a fucking cuck

How new are you?

this tbh

"The best bits of each person" are 90% Holla Forums shitposting
yeah, the "shitposting unconfirmed video"
He already said she's gonna be in the finale, stop being a little drama queen faggot
Good

Jim's TGWTG series has been such a fucking disappointment so far.
The Linkara episode was alright, but everything else has been a letdown.

not him, you're a faggot. Jim is fucked stop shilling his videos.

Apparently he is friends with Iron Liz, so he couldn't even make fun of the tranny shit.

I wouldn't mind if he stuck with a consistent vision instead of failing to deliver and last minute pandering

stop sucking jims cock, his shit has been weak as fuck garbage. He's shit scared of getting chased off patreon, or he's friends with people in the TGWTG circle, and he doesn't want to piss them off

hes a cuck

I'm becoming more convinced with each video this is true

Mister Metokur's videos are shit.

This

Got a few giggles out of the series but the last one was a waste of time. It was just Metokur bestowing wisdom on how to be as great a youtuber as he is because he thinks people watch his videos because because they respect him or some shit. The irony is it's the same mistake he mocks people for. The majority of the audience doesn't give a rats ass about the ins and outs of being an e-celeb, they just want a fucking laugh. Why does everyone invariably given enough time fuck that up?

How does he go from "She's going to be the next episode I do" and "Linkara's video is going to be over an hour long" to 20 minute videos skimming barely the surface? The Angry Joe video was awful. I say this as someone who has never followed Joe because I can't stand his face or personality and was mostly just aware of that video with him whining about his youtube money. He wasted way too much time in this video talking about the people in the other videos.

I think one of two things happened here, either he decided only to post things he could verify as fact, and it turned out a lot of the drama was impossible to prove or bullshit so the content ended up a lot lighter than he planned, or because he's on patreon he's trying to stick to a schedule, and maintaining these deadlines is making the quality of the videos suffer,.

Jim, I enjoy your content. Please listen to me here, there's no reason you can't make a part 2 to any of these videos. No one would complain about more content. Also, you like Miyamoto right? Remember his entire philosophy behind game making? "A rushed game will always be bad, a delayed game will eventually be good." If it takes you longer to make quality content, so be it. You JUST said this in the Joe video, don't lump all of us together, listen to your audience. If it takes you longer to deliver on what you promised, I think most are fine with that.

Or hell maybe this whole topic just didn't interest him as much as he thought it did. Every time I see a TGWTG thread I click, but it's always the same stories and I find myself bored in minutes. They may as well all be the same person. Every single person on the site has all the exact same qualities: Got popular using material other people made, exhibits behavior that leads to accusations of autism, display shocking levels of narcissism, have incredibly low production value, interact horrendously with their audience. Boom. Tell me one person listed that doesn't describe.

It looks like hes going to make one big episode for all that, at the end of the series.

Even if it the series was a disappointment, it was still worth it to see normalfags shit on Spoony and his patreon go down.

who cares, i dropped him after he pussied out of the NC video

I was dissapointed he didn't include the part from lordkat's podcast about him admitting linkara was fully aware of his genital state.

As much as I like Jim, his TGWTG videos have been shit. My only hope will be in the final video which will hopefully have all the good stuff.

sad!

Came here to post this.

Stop sucking Jim's cock fam, he's left out a ton of shit that's 100% verifiable. For example he completely left out the Linkara sticking a comic book up his ass story despite leaked evidence proving it happened. Every single video he's pulled the same shit "oh this one was actually going to be an hour long, but then I decided to cut out all the interesting bits, but the next one will definitely be an hour long". Also considering his stated intention is for the series to serve as a cautionary tale, not doing a Lindsay video is fucking retarded when she's the textbook example of the effects of internet leftism on a young woman's mind.

I could definitely see this being true. Liz is apparently a vaguely right wing anti-SJW now and he's done a few interviews lately where he shills Jim's content.

What do you wanna bet the "amazing video at the end" will be the biggest cop out of all time, or completely evaporate.

The reason is that Jim's too pally with Goons, such as his association with LowCuck

But feminism isn't related to TGWTG :^)

Help us, E;R. You're our only hope

Wait, when did she fuck Doug?

Prob to get on the site. He & his brother casting couches all the females.

I'm betting on it being almost as disappointing as Plinketts TFA review.

I have never paid attention to the eceleb circlejerk.

So once again WHO?

Keep telling yourself that.

His whole TGTWG series has been a little disappointing so far. He said his finale video will have some more claims on each person he covers.

If he somehow manages to fuck up Latza, he's done.

Fuck off, ER.

so why is this guy still relevant?

gamergate is long dead.

Did he really say that?

I think the Nostalgia chick fucked him into not posting the original episode of her or something. "not entertaining enough" sounds like bullshit to me, shes full of hilarious sluttery.

Stop lying, Mike.