Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/532431/rise-of-the-robot-security-guards/
slow-journalism.com/rise-of-the-robot-journalist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather order my junkfood from robots than niggers. #FightFor15

sure a lot of Holla Forums shitposters out today

Its going to get a whole lot worse.

Yes.

Come on, if you're going to stuff your face with refried grease, wouldn't you rather have it handed to you by a gleaming, odorless Proletron 9000?

Honestly think so

I think Clinton will, after all, be a *lot* more right-wing than people are expecting.

You think she's gonna win?

I think so. I think polls taken between conventions don't really reflect later results well, and eventually people will think Trump is too much of a leap of faith.

They said that during the primary too goy. Trump keeps reaching record highs in head to head polls while Clinton continues to sink. The trend didn't start with the convention either.

Enjoy sinking even deeper into irrelevance while we MAGA.

Do Holla Forumstards just browse Holla Forums 24/7 now?

TRS mentions Holla Forums more or less every other show. It's cute.

They definitely lurk.

You guys listen to the Shoah! That's adorable.

I'm actually from Reddit.

TRS?

;3

Of course she will, if the "fuck you you'll vote for me anyway scrub" tone of the DNC was anything to go by.

Also that's just the way the Dems are going. Pic related has a pretty good takedown of the change in tone in the Democrat party re:globalism. They're basically Thomas Friedman-esque "welp, if you can't compete with a Third Worlder what value that's your problem, not the government's" types now

I'm honestly amazed you waded through three hours of Holla Forums banter to find a reference to your board. I'm assuming you watched the "antifascist news" episode?

Fuck

A-are we gonna do stuff?~

Listen to a lot of podcasts at work. Your production value is breddy gud, not gonna lie. Only wish Holla Forums had an equivalent.

steiner was disproved here days ago m8
stop that meme

You think unemployment from a minimum wage increase is bad?

Automation is coming to every job, not just burger flippers. Bankers, truck drivers, and especially policemen.

technologyreview.com/s/532431/rise-of-the-robot-security-guards/

This thing looks dumb, but if you install a tear gas grenade launcher into it and bullet proof it, any attempted revolution will probably be suppressed if these things are deployed in large numbers.

And we know how well reform goes, France can tell us all about how reform compares to revolution.

The revolution needs to happen before these things start getting deployed en masse.

kek, a retard kept spamming stupid threads about how being racist= being Egoist when he clearly had no fucking idea what Stirner was talking about. Nothing was disproven, your cointelpro is weak.
Holla Forums loves that quote about how Jews are saying they won the debate of yesterday even when they actually lost it and yet that's what you're doing.

Don't forget journalists!

slow-journalism.com/rise-of-the-robot-journalist

Capitalism at its finest.

I'm not so worried about robo-journalists and robo-bankers and robo-burger-flippers. The biggest threat is probably the robot journalists, sure, but people already are somewhat skeptical of the news. Just ask a person who watches Fox if they trust CNN, or vice versa.

Riot robots are a big threat because revolutions start with riots. At least with human police, if it comes down to it, we can get them to back off by throwing rocks and molotovs. They are susceptible to the tear gas just like we are, so throwing cannisters back works. Robots don't fear for their life. We can't hurt them. It would likely be hard to destroy them. This shit is a potential nightmare scenario for anybody trying to work outside of the political system for change.

fun fact: robot are hackable and are just a new technology.

Nope.

The economy is teetering on the brink of collapse and absolutely no one knows what to do about it.

Brace for the shit show because when things start popping off they're really going to start popping off.

Everybody knows. It's just they don't want to.

The October revolution's riots happed earlier that year in February.

It's not the riots that happened in February.
It's not the riots that caused February.

Sure, just like she "won" the primaries.

With all the Trump talk on Holla Forums, they're conveniently forgetting that the voting machine companies are on Clinton's side. Good luck overcoming that corruption.

Not all of the machines, since the Republicans own a good number of them as well.