OPERATION SELF-REPORT

OPERATION SELF-REPORT

Idea: let's set up fake illegal immigrant support groups on Twitter and Facebook for cities and states with a lot of illegals. We can look at who friends and follows the pages to collect lists of these people, their addresses, and employers. We then report them all.

Use bilingual infographics full of legit sounding legal bullshit and don't break character. You have to be upset about racism and use all the right words. Make new sockpuppets for this and for God's sake don't fuck it up.

tl;dr Let's document the undocumented.

Here's sauce for where to find them. I'll post some caps.
web.archive.org/web/20160702153930/http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/133.pdf

MAGA

Too extreme for cuckchan. You will get banned.

OP Pastebin here.
pastebin.c om/Zrt5Bhm4

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplesmart.com/
spokeo.com
pipl.com
peekyou.com/
ipeople.com
yasni.com
skipease.com
peekyou.com
soople.com
Abika.com
freeality.com
radaris.com
isearch.com/
keotag.com/
yahoo.intelius.com/
findermind.com/free-people-search-engines/
192.com/
phoneebook.co.uk/
exifdata.com/
verify-email.org/
118.dk
411.com
10digits.us
whitepages.com
zabasearch.com/
aad.archives.gov/aad/series-list.jsp?cat=GS29
archive.org/web/web.php
facebook.com/directory/people/
topsy.com/
monitter.com/
twitteraccountsdetails.com
socialmention.com/
knowem.com/
twoogel.com/
yacktrack.com
samepoint.com/
whostalkin.com/
freecellphonedirectorylookup.com
numberway.com/
fonefinder.net
infobel.com
publicrecords.onlinesearches.com
jailbase.com/

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smart idea

Thanks. I need to change my IP though. /:=(

I like where this is going

Well let's make it happen.

Also we can make them protest in front of ICE buildings.

I officially endorse this idea.

I officially accept your endorsement.

We can put in the ICE phone number on this too and translate it.

Will this work? It has to bait them into using the right wording.

There are two options.

1. This works and we hand over the information to ICE.

2. This gets blown and no illegal ever trusts a support group again.

Either we win or they lose. Remember without illegals we stop the fraudulent voters, census apportioning changes for our favor, and more states and counties are in play. We're going to win this in a huge fucking way.

Take a special look at California. That's what counties we won WITH illegals voting too. We can paint even more of it red.

nice

change the MAC through your router's firmware then unplug everything for a minute, reboot everything. Your ISP should give you a new IP.

Thanks. 1/5 Hispanics are illegal so focus your efforts on the dark parts of the map.

I just have to reboot router, websites can't find your router's MAC right? Or can they?

those poor undocumented americans
*sniff*
we must help them become documented

That's the spirit.

#NoNosVamos

#HereToStay

#UndocumentedAndUnafraid

We should also consider setting up a website where they can register for email updates of deportations in their areas and legal clinics. teehee

Here's a map that shows the victory margins. We beat voter fraud and apportionment bullshit by removing their fraudulent voters.

It should be obvious but this is a slow sting. Only begin reporting after the inauguration of Trump. Otherwise you'll spook the prey for zero net gain.

It will only work if you write it in Spanish. They don't want to learn English after all.

We can start now though. If we get these lists put together we have a nice present for ICE.

Some Spics on cuckchan were helping with that. There was an El Salvadoran who wanted a guy back who owed him money. We do have an obligation to outperform google translate though.

Oh now is the time to get the groups established and also we should do multiple and not report all at once. That way we get more spooked illegals and make it look like the feds are seizing the data to spook the spics further.

This. We can focus on cities with high levels of illegals and get some names and networks recorded.

Even if this gets blown we still sort of win since they lose the ability to organize too.

Greetings from >>>/polarchive/
peoplesmart.com/
spokeo.com
pipl.com
peekyou.com/
ipeople.com
yasni.com
skipease.com
peekyou.com
soople.com
Abika.com
freeality.com
radaris.com
isearch.com/
keotag.com/
yahoo.intelius.com/
findermind.com/free-people-search-engines/
192.com/ (UK)
phoneebook.co.uk/ (UK)
exifdata.com/ (viewing information behind a picture)
verify-email.org/
118.dk (Denmark)
411.com
10digits.us

whitepages.com
zabasearch.com/

aad.archives.gov/aad/series-list.jsp?cat=GS29
archive.org/web/web.php

facebook.com/directory/people/
topsy.com/
monitter.com/ (Monitor twitter convos)
twitteraccountsdetails.com
socialmention.com/
knowem.com/
twoogel.com/
yacktrack.com
samepoint.com/
whostalkin.com/

>Phone Information & Lookups: freecellphonedirectorylookup.com
numberway.com/
fonefinder.net
infobel.com

>Public & Criminal Records Search: publicrecords.onlinesearches.com
jailbase.com/

Some links partially spoilered to not reach the link limit

We spic debt collectors now

Very nice. The reason you break up links isn't to evade the link limit. It's to thwart webcrawlers and analytics. If some lefty webadmin gets a flood of traffic from a chan he's liable to scrub that information. Just-In-Time censorship happens. When you break up the links it has to be put together in the search bar so there is no connection to the forum.

If they didn't take it down when /baphomet/ used it, I doubt they would take it down when Holla Forums uses it

Just a general rule. If a libtard source is providing what they think is good information and we weaponize it into hatefacts they will scrub it. I have witnessed this on things I don't feel comfortable talking about, but people pay attention to where traffic originates too.

Reddit?

It's something pretty big. Robots.txt on pages that didn't used to have it, (((Google))) declaring my searches to be automated on a that same subject, and paywalls that were added after more people saw a news story that had some doxing information. I hope you'll hear about it later, but right now talking about it might blow the progress already done.

how do we break the links?

Either use a spoiler to break parts of the link (specifically the part of it) or use spaces like a retard.

Also archives and screenshots. Archive .is might be a honeypot so maybe use a competitor. Web capture is a great website for taking screenshots of entire webpages. You can also get a browser add on that does that too.

Why did m00t do this again?

maybe you shouldn't have forgotten to erase your IP from the second pic OP

Good plan. I really want to see this put into action

kek

Actually how do you report someone?

I used to work a job in memphis and they while run by white people only hire illegal Mexicans bc they don't ask for raises. It's run by a rich white guy who's the son of orgil shipping. IT'S a sad thing.

Search engines are a wonderful thing, user

Bump