Ayncap cringe/autism thread

Ayncap cringe/autism thread.

Post the absolute worst shit you can find in ayncap internet communities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPxYY-FpKYA
theonion.com/video/gop-maintains-solid-hold-on-youth-that-already-loo-36778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No , it is better to argue with them

Found on /liberty/

what the fuck

Anarchy ball's youtube channel and his responces to Xexizy are pretty fucking cringy, though cant link atm, on phone.

Believe me, I've tried. There is no exercise more pointless. They're a religious cult that proselytizes a demented fundamentalist version of American liberalism.

Like with all cults, trying to argue with them will only reinforce their ideology. They have to realize for themselves.

This thread could mine anarchyball's facebook for hours. They use this drawing in their youtube videos, accompanied with edgy stock metal guitar riffs and animations of money raining down.

Don't worry user, we'll win him over in the end.

Fun fact: that brony libertarian is also the guy who made these shitty ancap comics

For reference, this is a a typical anarchyball comic. They are always "I AM SILLY" -type strawman comics directed at actual anarchists, and usually feature random stale memes.

is from

This one tries to do something a little different from the standard formula, but ends up being completely incomprehensible.

Autismball flies into a sperg rage because a parody page dares to mock his awful youtube channel, resorts to bizarre math to back up his delusions of popularity.

(This is exactly how his "debate" with Xexizy started btw)

You can tell this was written by a 15-year old.

Ayncap tries to explain how Brexit is good for anarchy with awful graph.

The fewer people in a state, the closer it is to anarchy, which is why the Vatican is an anarchist paradise.

TOTALLY NOT SLAVERY GUISE

christ sounds almost as bad as that fanfic mulp collectively read

These are from a thread on the ayncap subreddit titled "why aren't there more anarchists?"

Clearly it's because of sneaky communist indoctrination in Western schools and the fact that ayncaps are genetically superior.

Yeah, you know that kid in highschool that always boasted about how smart he is, and then got below average grades, yet still insisted he's the smartest person in the world?

That's all ancaps

youtube.com/watch?v=rPxYY-FpKYA

just this entire video

oh god
my brain fucking fried

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pls no think of the children =(
What are you doing to my anti-natalist utopia?

what's up with that rebel

holy fuck that's so ironic. what would bakunin say?

"shoot him"

oh the irony

Why do Ancaps always try to hijack Libertarianism?

Can't their philosophy stand on its own?

You must be new here

Fuck off Stefan

Inderectly related but relevant
theonion.com/video/gop-maintains-solid-hold-on-youth-that-already-loo-36778

dat implicit assumption that everybody is trying to measure up to his exacting standards