Thanks to the Trump victory I've been red pilled a little

Thanks to the Trump victory I've been red pilled a little.

Watching the CBS and ABC anchors squirm and refuse to call PA when over 95% of the votes mystified me and made me realize how much wool the media had been pulling over my eyes. All the while I was observing the tweeters and reddit liberals boohoo and rage as state after state turned red.

My question is, I'm a normie who's now invigorated by the Trump victory. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

tgsnt.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start Making America Great Again, of course.
Not sure how? Start with self-improvement.
Fix your diet, get some physical exercise, start learning a new skill or honing a mediocre one to master levels.

work hard
start converting free time to productive time
get fit, seduce a women
raise a handful of kids right, don't let them get consumed by technology

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told and start handing out Nazi propaganda pamphlets at your local shopping mall.

Use your normalfag social status to influence others.

Lurk this board, slowly wean yourself off psuedo-right wing places like /r_theDonald or Breitbart. Spend some time in /k/ for family values and love of freedom, and maybe /g/ to get a good tinfoil instinct. Look for pepe threads, save rares.

General standard for proper lurking is to lurk two years before posting. But for more entry level boards like Holla Forums two months before posting, 1 year before making OPs is good. If you don't like it here, you will automatically fuck off back to reddit on your own, so it's all about whether or not you'll click with it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot /n/, that place is a good warm up before going into actual Holla Forums. Check out /int/ as well, you will learn the proper ways of shitting on subhumans. If you want to shitpost, or are unsure of whether your posts are high enough quality for Holla Forums, post them on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. They are Holla Forums's designated shitting boards.

Read Mein Kampf Stalag edition >>>/pdfs/109 , watch the greatest story never told tgsnt.tv/ , watch money masters (embed)

lurk more faggot

seriously though nice to have you on board.

beware the concern troll and divide and conquer (d&c) shills

This man has the right idea
Trump isn't in office until late Jan, conditioning yourself physically so that you have the ==HIGH ENERGY== levels required to make America great again is paramount

2 years lurking is for Holla Forums dumbass. Entry-level place to try and post on would be Holla Forums. Shitposting Holla Forums and Holla Forums is not worth it, it only leads to them sliding threads here with their retarded retaliations.

We need to red pill the world.

We need to give black people one last chance to realise their position and make themselves great again.
We need to give them at least a step to rebuild their countries and wake up.

While I'd prefer to retain the old way, it's not feasible in a finite world.

We need to be like Hitler was for white people.

Start thinking about your positions on things. Some things, like the governments love for cp will be too hard to swallow at first but after a while it wont seem as insane and youll be ready to see the evidence and decide for yourself. Prepare to be confronted by people you considered friends, this always surprises people.

Top lel

For fucks sake.

SAGE

What do you suggest? they were never great, they don't know what greatness is, they are happy to live in literal shit to this day. The world has been trying to help Africa for decades, its a lost cause but I do agree that migrant niggers need to go back there right now

By building a wall.
That will wake them up.

My parents and my government just did that. I cut down on my stupidity. Im working hard to fix myself.

That is what we need to do.

Oh and now is the time for a loud voice to emerge and direct them.

I might try music.

This. Back when white people still respected themselves and stood strong and didn't take shit, black people did their best to follow suit. It was only after modern white society degenerated that niggers started to become a serious problem.

The slaves were freed in 1865. It is now 2016. I'm pretty sure they've had more than enough chances already.

I already know all about blacks. Live in the middle of the US "black belt" and I used to live in a mostly black neighborhood. It was a mixed neighborhood when I moved in, and it went to shit quickly within 3-5 years.

This. It's the first step…I know its quite long but you need to watch the greatest story never told.
tgsnt.tv/

Good Luck

My advice is to float your convictions upon an ocean of doubt at all times. Being rused is being used.

After you watch that..just lurk for a while.

Good Luck.

Also, just absorb and keep your power level too yourself for awhile.. don't sperg out and don't spill your spaghetti.

Read "The Camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail.

I'm going go have to disagree with that pictures. 10 years ago many girls were doing the emo thing or the slut thing.

Magic is real.

They evolved technologically, structurally, not memetically.

That is what will turn them from slaves into free men.

Be the best person you can be. Improve yourself. Be honest. Live a degenerate free life. Take care of your family.

I thought I said to lurk more newfag.

Leaving thread. Don't forget to lurk moar and stop clogging up our catalog

Im part indigenous australian.
And gypsy.
World's my oyster too, but im a rarity. So only i can fill those shoes.

Nice, thanks.

Disagreeing is met with that kind of shit? Come on, that SJW level.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Shoot random blacks? I would be in but I don't enjoy prison.

Lurk on Holla Forums for like a month and then maybe start participating.
Read some shit.
Try not to lose your mind.

Why arent you watching tgsnt.tv/
yet

NEWFAG?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because I'm downloading it.

this

won't be needed. they'll give our causus belli

Can't argue with that sentiment, nor those dubs.

Praise Kek

Learn how to spoiler shit ffs, OP.

Sorry.

Replying like that…
OUT OUT OUT

..you might just make it around here boy…seeya around NEWFAG

ALL ME
Good Luck
Hide your Powerlevel
Don't Spill Your Spaghetti

Dude…that's seriously fucked up….don't post shit like that..maybe you should go back to Reddit what the fuck

Make sure to read the Holla Forums intelligence primer
Also learn how to sage, basic opsec as well.

As far as what to do with your life, lurk more until you understand the problems we are facing more completely and then find a way to help. Make sure to take care of yourself as well though, financially.

I've been on this board since the 90's and I still don't know how to spoiler or red text.

Jesus christ I just saw those disgusting posts you made. Forget I helped you.
Get the fuck out.

It's not disagreement, it's because you missed the point, and like any newfag-tier point the arguments have been stated so many times that few are willing to even bother explaining them anymore. This will be common at first, but in time the real points of discussion become clearly separate.

I'll give you this one. You aren't wrong about the whole emo situation a decade ago (and it wasn't the first either) but that doesn't change the fact that tumblr's atmosphere is spreading degeneracy much quicker and much more often among teens. It also provides a much stronger hugbox that keeps them in well into their adulthood. In short it's the current young generation's emo phase but stronger.

Look at the 8ch faq
And for images look at the post options

STOP POSTING AND LURK MORE

You clog up the board with garbage threads like this. You're not special, you don't deserve a "redpill me on x" thread simply because you're new.

If you're not just shitposting/sliding go here, familiarize yourself with some basic tenets then come back.

>>>/polarchive/

Oh and enjoy your ban :^)

It for real sounds like you like it maybe?

Oh so your point is that Tumbler is an indoctrination machine capable of turning perfectly fine people into SJW types? That's a fucking common knowledge given. I thought you were going for something less simpletonish.

Now you get to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Lurk moar. Don't do shit like

You're free to disagree. But trust that after you've seen enough, you'll come to the same conclusions that many have here. Not exactly the same - but close enough. Get ready to see a lot of fucked up shit. It's called Redpill because you're Neo seeing the Matrix for what it is. But…

Keep in mind that trying to explain the redpill to someone who is bluepilled is most often going to be met with hostility.

Or disbelief, or fear, or confusion, or they're going to call you crazy or a conspiracy theorist. If they're SJWs, they'll call you a bigot, a racist, a worse-than-Hitler. People will throw guilt at you, ad hominem, and every single last logical fallacy in the book to try and get you to recant.

It's not for you of course - it's for them. Because for them if they actually looked and saw and believed the redpill, it would invalidate their entire worldview. It would invalidate everything. And so out of fear, they remain in willful disbelief.

There is a bottom to the rabbit hole - but it's one we don't look at very often because it's more philosophical than anything. And by the time you get there, unless you've seen everything else on the way down, it's difficult to confront it. Philosophers figured out where the bottom was a long time ago, and some of them address it differently. But at the same time, those philosophers did not live in an age where you can so readily see the most base, disgusting displays of "humanity" that we can today. Just look in that thread about the pedo investigation or similar trafficking cases. The absolute worst of the worst.

After seeing that, by the time you get there, it won't seem all that bad - trust me. Good luck.

This is the kind of posts we like around here you insolent newfag. Not your disgusting trash. if you really even are a newfag

enjoy your ban

When acting like an old fag goes wrong.

LEL

:^) your'e sorta right, only been here a few years, I wasted way too much time on this stupid thread

I went into detail so that you'd have an example as to what I meant by newfag-tier point. Something less obvious wouldn't be good to state to the real undesirables we get. You'd be surprised how little some people know when they stumble into here, and you'll likely be surprised how little you knew coming in once you've been here a while. Anything else I could say was said so good luck and don't fall too hard on the way down.

Alrightyroo. I'll stop fucking around. I'm too old to keep doing this shit anyhows.

All I can say for advice is to keep being vigilant. The media's reaction to the election has given you a faint hint at how much lying is normal and how normal it is. Be aware that if they lied about this one thing, you think they don't/didn't lie about other things?

There are regular redpilling threads right here on 8/pol exactly for newfags to redpill themselves on certain topics. Once you've read up on material, you will have some knowledge that is fundamentally contradictory with your current beliefs. Here's a shortlist of them.

Actually I'm pretty sure two things about the Holocoaster are things you wouldn't be able to say (first one is rather obvious, the other is quite far down the hole). Just wanted to say…

I agree with most of that already. The other is a good source for reading/contemplation I suppose.

I am allowed to say it didn't happen. A hint about the other one maybe?

I'll give you a start. It's the sort of thing most need to work their way towards or they'll either just find it too far-fetched or be missing so many of the pieces that they don't get the full picture (and potentially distance themselves from it). This is a small piece but it's one of the more important ones for getting the big picture. Posting anything more would be too much, so you're going to have to find the rest on your own (which shouldn't be too hard since you've been given a bunch of things to look at, but most newfags and some normalfags here haven't caught all of this yet).