Are there any movies playing in theaters right now that are good and worth watching?

Are there any movies playing in theaters right now that are good and worth watching?

No.

Were there ever really any good films playing in theaters?

>>>/a/
fuck your stupid culture

Valerian.

No you weaboo faggot

Dunkirk
Baby Driver

How can this many people get mad at a reaction image? No one's even discussing anime.

Valerian.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 3rd: Reflection came out less than a week ago OP.

Valerian is pure kino ;)

kys

Did Dunkirk piss off anyone?
Theater near me has kickass beer and chicken strips but everything this summer has sucked too hard to bother going

You belong on reddit.

Dunkirk is awesome, second choice will be Valerian.
Anabelle prequel comes in 12 days it seems epic.

The correct answer.

/thread

shit thread

100% ot memeing, Homecoming's actually a really good film. Only MCU I've seen I actually enjoyed. If you can get past the forced diversity give it a go.

An other vote for Valerian.

no

samefag

You can tell she's a cunt just from her face, judging from heuristics.

Because it is fucking cancer for your brain, you cumgurgling knobgoblin.

There haven't been any good movies in cinemas since the invention of the talkie.

It's just a drawing my man.

it's redditpol, they think they have to "fit in" through virtue signalling

hollywood is shit you fucking weeaboo faggot, how about you do something worthwhile for once in your miserable life you pathetic fucking slime mold

I bet there are a hundred things you should be doing instead of filling your infantile brain with more garbage

clocks ticking bitch unfuck your shit soon you gonna have to pay the piper

#KidRock2020

No.

All me. ;^)

pleb tbpfh

Stay triggered, goons.
XD

there hasnt been a good movie made since 1993

and you keep being a fucking chinese cartoon faggot that unironically eats and probably even pays for whatever hollywood shits into your face

really your only hope at redemption is that a certain group who shall remain unnamed is feverishly working on a syncretic Endlösung to the weeaboo question

Take your meds.

The Dark Tower.