I've been telling my liberal friends "The reason Trump won is because people are sick of liberals for being so...

I've been telling my liberal friends "The reason Trump won is because people are sick of liberals for being so holier-than-thou for the past 8 years."

I was making some progress towards red-pilling them, but now they are responding with pic related.

I don't want to fuck up my one chance at BTFOing them, so I want to ask for some guidance.

How would you refute this counter-argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
thefederalist.com/2016/11/11/how-jon-stewart-and-the-daily-show-elected-donald-trump/,
facebook.com/Redpill-Hugh-1807645246188560/?fref=ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ever heard of it?

Ask them which policies he has enacted that have hurt anyone, then mention the laundry list of shit the DNC has done to destroy the country. Then tell them to kill themselves.

"the liberal impulses to understand, to negotiate, to extend compassion and to find common ground."

lol? The modern left has been shitting on everyone who doesn't agree with them for years.

Honestly he's right, I don't want compassion from the left, and I hope they continue to spew their bullshit. It makes no difference to me. But the fact is that every day normies see they left spewing their bullshit and it draws them straight to us. They're basically doing our work for us at this point, and every time it doesn't work they double down. It's becoming hilarious. Hopefully they keep this up because we could really use some more far right leaders elected across the west for good measure.

Shoot them? Seriously though, just tell them if they don't have the decency to listen and treat you as a human, they are not your friend.

Just let them believe it. Encourage them to riot. We need a civil war. Trump is a means to an end.

If you really want to stump him, though, point out that liberals have just given up on debating. The right addresses concerns over the economy, immigration, etc. and the left just calls everyone racist sexist homophobe islamaphobe whatthefuckeveraphobes. Once they do that, they basically have already given up on the debate and have resorted to personal attacks, in which case they've already lost and anyone with half a brain cell can see it. Instead of calling right wing policies racist/sexist/whatever, explain why it's actually bad for the country. They can't, because their arguments rely on feeling good rather than getting actual results. And that is where the modern left fails.

compassion doesn't bring jobs or put food on the table and in the end sows more hatred.

If anyone thinks compassion has any place in politics they are naive and stupid and impossible to redpill without overcoming that.

This.

DON'T CONSOLE OUR ENEMIES, WE MUST CRUSH THEM COMPLETELY OR THEY WILL COME BACK

Now is the time to encourage them to flip the fuck out.

The Republicans went hard to the left. It was why so many wanted to give illegals a path to citizenship and pander to monorities for years.

It's why we have cuckservatives.

Guy is a dumbass if he thinks Republicans didn't go left in response to Obama.

Romney, Cruz, and Paul Ryan all pushed this idea that Republicans had to win over the left by pandering to them. It was Trump that showed that you could instead act nationalistic and win votes.

Use this guy. He's a left-wing Trump Hater cuck I know, jewtube, but it's easy to digest for libcucks and normies. youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs Someone else posted this elsewhere, can't embed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

That's exactly the video I posted that made all my liberal friends flip out and scream at me. "IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE! IT'S NOT THAT BLACK-AND-WHITE! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO, JUST LET RACISTS BE RACIST?" that's all I got in response.

To cont. your friend has to be incredibly fucking ignorant to think Republicans didn't do what he's accusing them of not doing.

Which is typical of modern Democrats/liberals who live in such echo chambers that they have no idea what's going on around them.

As many in this thread have said already, you should probably give them a good does of smug and tell them that you hope liberals continue to push further to the left and treat Trump supporters like subhumans. It will all but assure Trump's reelection, especially if he manages to build the wall and deport a bunch of the DNC's pet minorities in his first term. Trump is proof that candidates ignore the white working class at their own peril, and if Dems want to keep handing the Republicans more Hillary Clintons to eviscerate in the elections, you should be all for that.

I could've sworn I saw this term used before by Arthur Chu. Is it some sort of phrase used in leftist circles?

Point out that they're acting like over sensitive cry babies that can't stand hearing differing opinions and that if that's how they want to be then they shouldn't be surprised when more than half the country turns against their bigotry.

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE YOU BIGOT

So empathetic.

Why try to explain to liberals that they need to explain themselves to people, instead of letting them destroy themselves?

They aren't listening and are complaining on Twitter with hashtags like #trumpsplaining.

Stop playing wet nurse to a pack of degenerates. If you're not triggering them and instead you're talking them down from the ledge, you're a fucking shitlib yourself

I don't care about the peoplehe is going to hurt, they are criminals and deserv it, wheter you like it or not, laws and justice exist for a reson.

Stop being a pussy on argumentation, emotion is their strenght, pragmatism is ours. They can get along with the program and play ball with us the winners, or they cn get crushed with the rest. It's the "Il hug the tree even as they chop it off" mentality of a bleeding heart.

Holy shit. Is this post satire? This has got to be one of the the most hypocritical statements that you can possibly make using the english language.

I will see that and raise a pathological altruism and a telescopic empathy.

It used to be "verbal judo" from my time in community college debate

You're trying to use logic on a liberal.
It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

first time i heard it was Scott Adams talking about Trump

Exactly, push them over the fucking ledge. If we're not encouraging them to star a civil war, then we're giving them a chance to regroup and come back stronger. Don't feel sorry for these fucks, FINISH THEM.

You said, "Trump won because Democrats being scornful and dismissive alienated voters"
The message in that pic is, "Back in 2008 and 2012 Republicans alienated voters by being scornful and dismissive, therefore Democrats should do the same thing"

He readily admits that acting that way hurt the Republican party, and justifies himself doing it purely on the emotional basis that "they started it." He's giving up his moral high ground and deliberately doing something that he knows alienates voters, for no reason other than petty spite.

The difference is that Trump stood against both the republicans and the democrats.

Also no matter how badly the republicans took their losses they never rioted on the street or act like children.

Also the argument is that the "Republicans went scorched earth" on their beliefs, the establishment party was trying to cuck itself the entire time and Trump came in after actually paying attention to what people wanted and steamrolled everyone in his path.

This. There is no place that is more dog eat dog than politics. Not even business reaches that level of ruthlessness.

Yup, i can't understand the logic of compassion towards someone whose policies mean your misery. Save mercy for people who deserve it.

The entire argument is a flawed shitty partisan narrative.

Trump is centrist right and was rejected by the majority of the party anyway. And they (liberals) refused to understand? They just plain don't understand. I'd argue they don't care as evident by their support for Hillary who's flip flopped on literally every issue she's ever voiced an opinion on.

Show me one fucking example of a liberal trying to find common ground. Honestly, fucking refer me to this because i'd be dumbfounded by it. I like how he says you don't owe it to anyone to actually understand the other half the country. Fine, ignore everything that's just happened and close your senses to reality. It's what partisan liberals do best after all.

Don't use this as a response, don't even respond. Fuck this idiot. People have been raised to think like this. They don't actually give a fuck they just want you to think they give a fuck so they look smart in front of their peers who have just as little knowledge about the world as they do.

I just laugh at them and tell them thanks for deciding to work on Trump's reelection campaign.

Have you told your friends that while republicans did not graciously accept Obama when he was elected they didn't jump out to the streets and start trashing their own homes like a bunch of animals. Instead they collectively went out and bought ammo, guns, and bunkers. They prepared for the worst and said "if it happens it happens, we're prepared". Not once did they act on any desires of violence. Liberal/leftists however are stuck up on their own rhetoric that they have completely justified violence on random citizens across the nation and many are acting on it.

Make sure whether you're among people capable of being redpilled first, since liberals and leftists have concluded and will openly state their conclusion to you and whoever else that an immediate moral good is far better than a larger practical payoff that would actually also be the greater moral good in a number of ways.

While discussing the electoral college briefly with some guy on the internet, he blocks me for an interpreted implication that I was defending the KKK, telling me that they should not have the right to be happy or celebrate, when I was telling him to stop caring so much about what the KKK's opinion was and start caring about the positive side of things and expanding from there. Even the gentlest touch wounds their rears. They think they deserve to own a monopoly on emotions and attitudes, that it's wrong that certain people aren't feeling as sad and suicidal as possible. Just imagine if all of us revealed our powerlevels and showed to them who the smug one is now. A smug conservative will cause tears to be shed when smug liberals simply annoyed others. This is probably a mundane anecdote, but this convinced me that we shouldn't even bother with reaching out with palms carrying redpills. You need to extrude the potentially redpillable through a slot of thorns. Anyone who wouldn't make it through would simply not do. The tables have fucking turned, now let's nail it down forever.

We don't need them to see things our way. Landslide EC votes (306). He won the popular vote. House and Senate. 3 or 4 Supreme Court picks. We do not need their input. If we are nice enough to indulge them, they should be happy we tossed them a bone. Mandate.

Also everyone of these anons is correct
Your friends aren't worth redpilling at this point, they were once useful idiots for the left now they're our useful idiots pushing the normies right into our embrace.

why do you have liberal friends cuck

Stop telling the enemy why they lost!

I live in California.

Nothing but bluepilled liberals and SJW numale cucks as far as the eye can see.

I have to hide my power level every day just to avoid getting killed out here.

Responding only to
This is absolutely true and you can just as well admit it. Liberals have burnt so many bridges that nobody want to ever hear what liberals have to say anymore. They'd rather spite liberals by doing the opposite than understand. And you liberals have nobody to blame but yourself for making things this bad. Because, like this entire post. Liberals make assumptions and take them as foregone conclusions as we see exactly in this post. The post as written is a perfect example of a liberal chokehold that every single winner this election is getting tired of. It is the perfect example of a foregone conclusion that liberals force. "liberals don't need to listen to you, because you would never listen to us" is what you're saying? Well now you've perpetuated this message for so many years that you have created a self-fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations, you got what you wanted and now you've lost the election. Whats the next step?

Addendum: Myself (and I assume many others) will likely still show you our point of view, but we will never listen to you or accept your middle ground unless you start listening and believing us first.

These people don't understand they've put themselves into a state of existential struggle with the right. I don't understand why they can't understand that, it's the simplest premise in the world that their attempts to eradicate the backwards problematic america will lead the backwards problematic america to seek their annihilation in turn. Do they seriously only understand struggle in the mode of a boot stamping down?

your "liberal friends" won't ever be redpilled
the only one who could redpill them is themselves, but to do that they would have to reevaluate their whole existence, and the result would assblast them so much they would die
pic related, this is what they think of you OP

That's what they've been taught by communism. Either you are opressed or the opressor. And you should never view yourself as the opressor.

And you're trying to convert these people, why? You should know by now that they're too far gone.

I really, really didn't want to believe this, but the more I try to talk to them, the more I think you're right. They simply can't be saved.

I feel like I am throwing life preservers to drowning people and watching them push the preservers away and insist on drowning. It's depressing.

OP, their qualifying statement to begin says they don't value your friendship, at all. So why bother?

Next paragraph, you can't tell this know it all anything and it's all voodoo to them. Geez, what a surprise. This fucker is a cookie cutter bitch.

Next is deflection with a premise that is a false clause.

Finishing with a dismissive that asserts they can speak for people they don't know.

How to respond to that? You don't. There's nothing to be had with that person. If you want, you can mock them and their stupidity and dishonesty.

This, don't even try to get these people to understand why they lost, its exactly why they'll lose again in 2020, so long as they don't realize that it was their own damn fault

It is important however, for us to understand why they lost and how to exploit that weakness in the future

The part where he talks about how the republicans did not change due to Obama winning is out and out false since that was the very reason why Trump faced so much opposition within his own party, due to the republicans trying to be like the left in regards to their policies. You had them cucking out on immigration, you had them cucking out so hard on Obamacare that they got Romney, a person with his own version of it, to run against Obama the second time around. Your friend is not only an idiot but is lying out his ass. He's not worth the time.

Maybe I'm the only one but a liberal > Holla Forums was my transition, granted it was a pretty long process but I wouldn't be where I was today if I didn't have my liberal politics and beliefs rocked by Gamergate

The moral of the story is Redpilling is like winemaking, over time the taste will be more potent, but you have to start somewhere

> I wouldn't be where I was today if I didn't have my liberal politics and beliefs rocked by Gamergate

Same here.

Gaslighting: The Post

yep

This. For all the media's crap about how Klan membership went up when the first black President got elected, how racial tensions were on a high, all that crap, I can't remember a single time that there was mass rioting and violence.

Now, eight years later, The God Emperor gets elected and we're seeing protests, riots, children, women, old people, homeless people all being assaulted for their political views and why? Because the media accused Trump, without much evidence, of being a racist and now there are people who genuinely believe it and believe their violence is justified because they are on 'the right side of history'

This is Obama's America. This is Obama's legacy.

Don't waste your time. They lost and if they don't want to get on board, it's their loss. Fuck them, we don't need them.

Don't try to convince them of anything. We want them to continue doing what they have been. We want them to double down. It only makes our job easier. Let them continue to jump off the cliff like the lemmings they are.

Stop telling your misbehaving suicidal brother he's the enemy. Tell him to get in the god damn eva.

To the liberals.

When you back someone into a corner with no way out and just yell at them and burn cities instead of trying to understand their position, you get scorched earth polices in return.

That is basically what you have now, the Neo-Cons would not listen to us (middle America) and the Liberals would not either. Now you got Trump. We tried Ron Paul …. Twice… no. Now you get Trump, and fuck you (because that is what we heard for 16 years).

Crashing this plane, with no one on board!

Right. "Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake." Let them continue. They are only hurting themselves further. Our cause is only rising while theirs will fade into obscurity (or ideally into concentration camps).

Am I truly initiated now?

The best answer to this is we don't care if they get it.
This lack of understanding let Trump win. By all means, keep making the same mistakes.
Now the confusion from the leftist mind is: why would you want to help me understand, then?
It's simple. We see our beliefs as objectively right, and leftism a conditioning to be broken. Therefore, a leftist understanding why the right thinks what it thinks is a leftist one step closer to switching sides.
It's a win/win situation for us. Either they don't understand and we keep winning. Or they do understand, they start turning, and we also win thanks to their support.

Yeah if you start being practical about your leftism then you quickly stop being a leftist. Works like that on libertarians too.

In the act of writing that passage and allowing others a unfettered view into his mind, he revealed something very significant, and to many, very disturbing. He revealed that his worldview and frame of reference, not unlike the majority of liberals, is concerned not with morality. He's not concerned with knowledge, or progress or the greater good. You see him reveal his true nature in the 3rd and 4th paragraphs. The only thing they care about is their team, the tribe, their group, it's standing, and adherence to the established tenets of that entity. They will never compromise and never understand your position because they ultimately don't care about results, they only value adherence to and subservience under whatever ideology they've irreversibly attached their ego to. Even if Trump managed to accomplish all the outcomes they desired in the first place, they'd still wail, cry and claw tooth and nail every step of the way because he is not following their established commandments.

You yourself are making the mistake of projection. In your initial statement when you approach them, "The reason Trump won is because people are sick of liberals for being so holier-than-thou for the past 8 years." you're presuming that they care to understand why he won because you assume that they, like you, wish to modify and refine their worldview to be as close as possible to reality in order to use that understanding to see and predict future trends. They don't. Fundamentally they do not use their worldview as a tool for strategic or logistical purposes, they use it as a blunt weapon to reallign and assimilate ever greater numbers into their group. And as far as they're concerned they can't see far enough ahead to even begin to have a desire to understand why this upset occurred.

You don't refute the argument, the only way to accomplish anything is through ridicule and outgrouping to facilitate an amygdala hijack. Apart from that, there isn't anything you can say that will change their mind.

Good. The democratic party is going to be a dumpster fire for the next decade because intolerant SJWs/feminists are going to be in control of the party.

Based upon syntax, formatting, and standard form persuasive essay style, it is clear your friend is male, intelligent, and college educated in a major that is worth something but I have my doubts on his independent financial success. Diagnosing his malfunction is fairly simple induction; he either is living in the liberal bubble, or he is a Jew. If he is a Jew then don't waste your time, as uncle Adolf said he'll forget all arguments conceded by him and any ground gained by you (this has already happened, didn't you think you were making progress?). There is little point in arguing with a Jew, realize that he believes he is hypnotizing you to believe his ideas.

Now, if you really feel you want to beat a Jew at pilpul, which is the lowest form of debate, then you have to play pedantic word games until he admits he is a fool. Read through all of these fallacies fallacyfiles.org/taxonnew and then never let him speak something you disagree with without you falsifying the argument. This kills the pilpul.

The thing with a debate is its ability to distill concepts into truth relies on the good faith of both participants. Jews, or their liberal (communist) puppets, are not capable of this and you will never achieve reason with them. It's just you rowing one side of the boat in circles while they watch and they are just waiting for you to get tired so they can drown you.

Weak.

Poke the god damn nest you pussy.

Exactly. You never stop an enemy when he's making a mistake.

I read the whole post in Davos' voice and it was fantastic.

Yeah, ram it til it cries!

Gaslighting is a meme invented by neurotic jew women desperately trying to convince themselves their exes were secretly evil the whole time.

Ditto. I wasn't quite so liberal and bluepilled, but knowing what Gamergate was firsthand and then hearing the contrast of how it was portrayed? Naked lies and propaganda; even when the coverage was purported to be 'balanced' there was only one side.

If the media would so blatantly, viciously lie about something as trivial as video games, what else would they lie about?

Fuckin' A. Thank you for this post, user.

I think that's not poking, that's tyranny.

Here's what I understand that happened:

The left has become obsessed with ridiculous bullshit like feminism, identity politics, gender theory… shit that doesn't matter in real life.

Then middle America, the industrial and rural workers, said: "Hey, government, if you're not too busy right now, can you give a hand? Because the factories are all closing, production is moving to China, the illegals take whatever job is left by working for peanuts. Our communities are crumbling, we are getting poor here."

So Trump said: "That's messed up. You've been screwed over by globalization. I'm good with deals, vote for me and I'll find a better deal for you."

But the democrats, the media, the academia, everyone said: "No, you are privileged white males! Everything is fine and dandy! Now shut up and vote for Queen Hillary, you racist sexist ignorant rednecks!"

And that's why Trump won. Because there's this huge number of lower-class white people that don't get seen on TV, and the friggin' right-wing billionaire went there and said "I hear ya", while Hillary was busy getting endorsements from stupid Hollywood celebrities!

People never point out that we are stopping the slavery of minorities by sending them back.
They were fooled by America's media seduction.

this is a brainwashed person fighting the deprogramming.

All you can do is keep showing them facts and if they sink in , so be it

Ask her why she was so surprised when trump ran 1 was nominated 2 and then won the election 3. It's because YES the media and the corporations and the elites have not been doing their jobs and have been lying to you. She has been living in a bubble and will continue to do so if she keeps on being psyop opportunity A literal bigot.
My libbie friends don't even give trump supporters the basic human dignity of valid concerns or considerations. This is why they have been left out in the loop and left behind. Their response to being left behind evidently has been to dig their heels in and say NO!
Once again she does not even consider the fact that maybe the right side is not literallyHitler and demonizes them. She evens says LIBERAL impulses as if virtues are liberal and vices conservative. How fucking arrogant. Literally seeing the world in black and white.

She does not understand because she does not want to understand. And she will continue to not understand and be left behind. Tell her this and tell her that you hope she is comfortable where she is because she isn't going to be moving forward (See: Progressing) psyop opportunity until she stops being a left wing conspiracy nut and a bigot.

All of these.

If you had in your possession rock solid, undeniable proof that everything the left believes is based on fraud and that your point of view is correct, and you provided them that proof, they would NEVER believe it because you were the source of that proof for them. Ultimately, they need to come to these conclusions themselves.

I have found the Socratic method is best. Do not assert facts, simply ask questions that lead them to a "block," or a contradiction, after which they will come to a realization on their own. I'll give you an example from my experience. I was having this conversation with someone about the current transgender craze, and it basically went like this:

- Do you agree that men and women are equal in all respects, intellectually, morally, and socially, in at least the sense that men and women can equally pursue the same goals, hold the same opinions, have the same level of intelligence, and the same level of moral goodness?
- Do you also agree with the concept that gender is largely a social construct? In other words, do you agree that a man can do things stereotypical for women, and vice versa, and there's nothing really wrong with that? For example, a man can wear a dress and carry a purse and that's OK?
- And do you also agree that gender is not dependent on biology? So even though a person has a vagina, that person can still be considered a man?
- So explain this to me: If there is no difference between men and women mentally, socially, morally, or physically, then when someone says "I feel like a man inside a woman's body," what is the meaning of that statement?
- If men are no different than women, how can someone say they "feel like a man?" When they say "man," there must be some idea in their head of what a "man" is. What is it they're talking about?
- Furthermore, if there is no real difference between men and women, how can you transition from being one to the other?
- Lastly, if half of the men who are currently CEOs got a sex change, would you agree that there would cease to be a lack of female CEOs?
- Why not?

This is, in my experience, the best way to redpill someone. Obviously there are some people who are beyond this level of persuasion; after consuming a certain amount of social justice, the psyche develops iterative defenses mechanisms that prevent logic from fully penetrating. For example, even if you manage to get a feminist to concede that men have less social power than women, she will engage in all manner of mental convolutions to demonstrate that the patriarchy is responsible for that. However, for most people this kind of questioning works best.

How is that a counter-argument? It does nothing to disprove that "The reason Trump won is because people are sick of liberals for being so holier-than-thou for the past 8 years." Thinking you need to "understand the opposition" is not the same as realising that accusing anyone who disagrees of you as being sexist and racist does not fucking work to get people on your side.

Also, using Obama's election is a flawed comparison because back then it was still him vs Hillary. A lot of the people who voted for Trump would have also voted for Obama back then because they simply did not want Hillary to get elected.

I hope leftism will decline, like christianity has been declining, then we will finally be free to be genuine Racialists.

Yeah, I've just been going full /bane/ with it. Every time they say they're scared, or people are angry, you just ask "and you think this gives you power of over us?"

Verbal judo is a linquistic kill shot(TM) buy my books

shockingly enough, this has been a great thread. to the OP, your "friends" aren't your friends at all. Learn to lead by example, and not bow your head to the inferior. You can only truly redpill the worthy through leadership by example. Anything less than that is at best a usefull idiot, or a follower, and of no real worth to you.

What narrative? You mean the uncomfortable truth that the right and anyone not an SJW has been oppressed?

If this happens, liberals will lose swiftly.

The Left has no idea how precarious it's position is.

Don't help them see, if they continue to not understand they will continue to lash out against all who will not comply with their deranged demands, and in doing so they will push the ones that aren't lost causes allready onto the path of wisdom again.

Don't teach your enemy to fight man. Let him flail if he wants to.

They did "verbal jiu jitsu" until I told them to use judo instead. Verbal jiu jitsu is not "switch your position and redirecting your opponents momentum in order to make them bust their ass;" that's judo you fucking white belts. If you're not going to use verbal jiu jitsu to mean "get them to the ground" then use "judo."

We should be using "verbal jiu jitsu" though since no one else has used it right yet. It really should mean like what Trump did. Cruz says a bunch of facts and argues reasonably and you "take it to the ground" by saying his Dad killed JFK.

This is not even remotely true.

One need not look further than merely speaking to any "progressive" liberal and their constant inability to rationalise only to be in favour of appeals of emotion (lol at "compassion") and trying to shut up the opposition by shouting racist, bigot, sexist, etc etc while looking down on others not even once considering the opinions and how the personal experiences with "diversity" has deeply affected them. This is exactly why they lost the white vote so badly, even the vast majority of white women in a landslide.

On one hand he is correct, we don't give a shit that they want to destroy it all, because we want to save it.

On the other hand, his premise is full of shit. 8 years ago we all understood it fully. We didn't "misunderstand" at all. George Bush was fucking terrible, the Republicans were terrible, and we knew it. This is why they lost in 2006 & 2008. Fuck Republicans! The problem was, there was no viable alternative as the Democrats are the retard party.

We're hopeful that Trump is third party enough to destroy the bullshit.

Don't get sucked into defending against their baseless drivel.

Reaffirm the facts and evidence of liberals doing their holier than thou thing. Person with the most evidence wins.

This. Start by reiterating your original thesis. Refuse to let the left reframe the argument according to their terms.

Easy.
Understanding, compassion, the ability to negotiate: they aren't impulses at all. They are learned through maturity. Just because liberals claim to possess these traits doesn't mean they have them.

They can't be saved. Yuri Bezmenov is another data point to confirm this terrible result.

They gave AIDS of the mind and it is too late for them. Best thing to do is use an infectious disease model to minimize their damage to the rest of the populace.

I would say that you look forward to seeing them get droned by Trump.

That is, it is too late for some percentage of them, not all of them. And fighting the good fight can be rewarding (you grind for XP), they take damage, people begin to see you as an example of a healthy role model, you may say funny things that people remember and tell their friends, etc.

As far as rhetorical judo goes, I'm trying a new strategy. Next time I hear some leftist asshurt about Trump and "my liberal progress being stopped" or "conservative blah blah blah imposed on me", that's the perfect time to remind them that they could have treasured states' rights if they wanted to. They could have had their designated regions, and we could have had ours. Instead they went full ideological imperium, and now a president, who they cannot ideologically identify with, has sweeping powers thanks to King Nigger. Everything they get is their fault, but if they want the opportunity to be reasonable, they can advocate for their own country. Secede with California like you say you will, maybe make a nigger nation. Black nationalism, as far as I can see, is the fastest ticket to white nationalism. It's not a difficult path to make the eternal leftist's priorities the same as ours. I would love to see our nations co-exist, and watch ours rise to soaring greatness as they wallow in their multiculti shit hole.

:^) .
Answer with a Holla Forums screencap or something. They use pre-written texts, you do the same.
They are not mentally invested what-so-ever in this discussion. They will when they wont bother any more - or their newest TBBT-episode has downloaded say they wont discuss it any more and if you pursue it further, you are the unreasonable one and only encourage their liberal view.
Nomatter how well backed up your arguments are, they wont read them. They wont consider it to be true, since it's not on the list of approved sources anyway.

Remember when Obama won the presidency 8 years ago and Republicans rioted in the streets and set cars on fire and broke into businesses and assaulted Democratic supporters?

Neither do I.

Trouble is we already have that. The people in the multiculti shit holes pack themselves like sardines into rafts and try to get into the white nations.

That's only the case when the government is cucked, Jim Jam.

you can't refute an argument based on feels unless you go for a feels argument yourself. fight rhetoric with rhetoric. leftism as a whole exists as a means of addressing personal insecurities with false positive feedback, and there's nothing an insecure person hates more than to realize that they're in the wrong somehow. when you tell them that trump won because people are tired of their shit, you get massive triggering, because they're not used to being wrong. they've been on the "right side of history" for a very, very long time, and every facet of kike produced media re-affirmed this belief on a regular basis.

you have to bully people like this. there's no other way for them to quiet down, because the last thing you'll ever hear from a liberal in an argument is "you know what, that's a good point", unless it's immediately followed by a "however" and you get right back into stupid bullshit. they're not used to losing, and need to be reminded that they're losers.

and especially

Since their entire argument is based on their own self image let's keep them in their cool guy fight the power underground rebel persona. Just as long as they have no influence.

It's all set up in such a win/win way for us. You can conceal the fact that they need to stop trying to lord their superior high-ground over voters all the time OR you can even tell them the truth which they will reject even more simply because they can't be publicly schooled by their assumed inferiors.

I've never seen such a bind in my life. They are really really stuck.

It's not an act, MAGA

He's right that we don't want their understanding. We don't need their understanding. It is the left telling the left why they lost. The fact that most of them are too fucking stupid to notice their fellow commies trying to help them recover and win next time just shows how out of touch they are.

Just kill your friends. They’re beyond saving.

that cunthut you quoted isnt of the people
he's an activist who couldnt give less of a shit for the voters of either side they are
he's whipping his army into serving his own activist ass
we are activists too, but we know who won and why: the rust belt worker
and they're neither racists nor haters in any way
in fact they've been the good fat cow of those cunts and leeches for decades
and yes, shooting them in the face wasnt a bright move
from exactly that type of cunt you quoted
burn his face

Try this thefederalist.com/2016/11/11/how-jon-stewart-and-the-daily-show-elected-donald-trump/, might work or not, and ask them if they're still watching these political comedians.

I love these, too bad there's only two of them. Someone should make more.

YES
It's none of their fucking business what other people think. They don't have the right to attack people like they're hunting witches in 1675 Massachusetts.

What your liberal friend is missing is that he's thinking of 'left' and 'right' as two stable, fixed categories.
Somehow, somewhere between 2008 and 2016, Democrats lost 10 MILLION fucking votes.
I am one of them. I voted for Obama in 2008. I was a registered Democrat. And it sure as fuck wasn't the 'hard right wing's scorched-earth attacks' that turned me Republican.
I switched red because in 2008 we gave the Democrats EVERYTHING, and the only banker that went to jail was the one who stole money from other rich idiots. And instead of rich people paying for the healthcare of the poor workers they exploit, the Democrats forced poor and middle class healthy people to subsidize the health insurance of other poor sick people. The wars drug on for years after Obama and he even managed to start new ones.
We voted for change and all we got was even more quid pro quo than usual. The reason we love Trump is that he's now wrecked the establishment of both parties we hated.
And one of the saddest parts of all this is that the Democrats didn't want to listen to anything we say. Instead of talking to us and asking how to make our lives better, they villainized us, sent in paid goons and shills to disrupt us, had every media outlet in the nation labels us and judge us and mock us.
AND WE STILL WON because WE'RE FUCKING RIGHT and WE SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT.

bretty gud anser

That's because Hillary and Obama were the banker's candidates. The democrat establishment likes to paint itself as pro-poor, but they're really pawns of the global banking elite.

There really are two different "worlds" in America
Deinstitutionalization was a mistake

burn em
how can you friend with such morons?
unless they're family i'd just forget about such people

Call them cucks and repeatedly tell them to fuck off. Derision and marginalisation are all they deserve.

No, seriously. They don't deserve logic, reason or empathy. At what point in the last 8+ years have these pseudointellectual apparatchiks given it to anybody who dared disagree with them? They've shut down businesses. Destroyed families. Driven good, honest people to suicide. Bartered away freedoms paid for in blood to big government so they could feel more "comfortable" and less "triggered". They've put the interests of tiny urban fringe minorities of the mentally-ill at the forefront of political discourse to the expense of everyone else. They want anyone who has the temerity to disagree with them on Twitter put on a watchlist and denied employment, healthcare, etc. They've made their derision for the blue-collar working man transparently, sneeringly clear and called for his extermination.

They should count themselves fortunate we haven't already started killing them on sight.

user there is only one solution to the Leftist problem and that is a Final Solution. Ideological purge by removing the ideological vessel. IE you exterminate all of them.

It's actually quite easy OP.

Because this election wasn't like Obama's 2 elections.

Identity politics were a thing, but not the main platform of the left - it was still the economy, military and foreign policy first.

This election, the left put identity politics first and all the rest in second place.

They insisted on the narrative of the minorities, focusing on what makes us different, exacerbating the conflicts between citizens.

The right this time focused on what every American has in common (their citizenship and their nation), and put the important national policies first (economy, military, foreign relations, etc).

They don't have to understand the right. But by closing themselves like that they only doom themselves to failure even further.

They don't have to achieve a common ground. But they can't pretend that they know what they are fighting against and why they are losing. Why their tools only work against their own interests and always will.

Because their discourse of unity works through division.

Because their policies aren't sustainable.

Because they believe to be moderates, while being as radical as Bolsheviks at their time. Because they part from the principle that they are illuminated, while blinded by their cult-like ideology. The fact is that they don't understand the right and trump supporters because they do not fully understand what the left currently is what's behind their own goals. That's why they really should try harder to understand what's going on.

Ssshhh, don't tell them that. Let them put forward Elizabeth Warren and double down on the SJW pandering. They'll be unelectable for 30+ years.

there are more, its just very infrequently updated.

facebook.com/Redpill-Hugh-1807645246188560/?fref=ts

STOP TRYING TO DO THAT YOU IDIOT!!!
NEVER TRY TO CORRECT YOUR ENEMY'S MISTAKES!
LET THEM SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT!

Fucking retard. You can't turn back time now, you cuck.

You might find some that have a glimmer of self-awareness. Focus on them.

You shouldn't try to save them all and you shouldn't write them all off. Treat it like triage. Move on until you find one that's receptive and focus on him at the expense of the rest.

This guy gets it.
OP as usual is a cocksucking cretin.

What the fuck is wrong with that place?

Why are you spreading misinformation?
That's not why Trump won.

And frankly, the libtard is right - fuck these people, we ought have no compassion for them.
They will join us, in time, or they will be destroyed - the same vision they have for us.

No compromises, no mercy.

Into the trash you go, deracination-promoting m80.

"Identity politics" is code for "tribalism is for bad goyim".
And Trump won because of White people - not because of Republicans or Democrats or liberalism or conservatism: He won because of White people voting as a bloc.
That's it, nothing more complicated than White exhibiting tribalistic intent… And they won, handily.

This is about as close as they will ever get.

(checked)
Even ignoring the general degeneracy of this character, the way he talks down the entire time despite saying "i love you" is just so insulting. They will never really understand will they.

are you the lolcow in pics related?

Very true.

For nearly two decades now, liberals have stuck to the idea that all you do with those you disagree with is laugh at them.

They don't respect honest discourse now. Maybe it's because they've never needed to debate anyone since they could just cry if they didn't get their way, but all that really matters is that this is where we're at now.

To reach liberals now, you just have to mock them and their bullshit.

This dude makes my blood boil. I'm a fag and I just don't understand why those people have such unrealistic fear of Trump presidency that they chimp out so hard, doing massive damages. The more they revolt, the more they will be targeted as the powder keg gets compressed harder and harder til after Jan 20th.

Guess it's the effect from false Hitler history in American schools written by (((them.)))

Remove yourself.

No, remove yourself.

Well, you're still typing on a computer rather than hanging from a tree, so not really

This guy is right. There were, and still are, countless articles about "the changing face of America" and how republicans need to bow to immigration. And the Republican Party fully complied. And they fought Trump every step of the way.