What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?
/ourbrowser/?

beakerbrowser.com/docs/install/

Other urls found in this thread:

z-issue.com/wp/ugly-fonts-in-mozilla-firefox-and-thunderbird-under-linux-skia-and-cairo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its shit. i can tell by the logo

GNU IceCat is /ourbrowser/

IPFS can do all of this: Publishing and hosting your own static website or files, local JS stuff, Markdown websites (with Hugo). And you can do it all in your standard browser.

It's a browser: It's shit.

GNO thanks.

What do you use? Elinks?
have fun with no graphics.

tbh i just daily download sites with a small fetch script and read them locally

Did you write it yourself?

It uses HTTrack and the script just automates it for my chosen websites

I am currently trying out Arch and there seems to be some issue with font rendering in IceCat (pics related). I tried changing the fonts and even tried the pre-built version to no avail. Waterfox and Pale Moon have no such issues.
Any solution?

The browser is having trouble recognising or not using at all the anti-aliasing features. Not sure if its that, I had the same problem two years back with some browsers on Arch

Anything I can do to solve the issue?

have fun with usa-israel/russian/chinks botnets

Idk maybe see if theres any packages for browser text rendering but then again that might not be the fix but its a starting point

Maybe try switching the values of the config entries with "azure" in the name.

Read this:
z-issue.com/wp/ugly-fonts-in-mozilla-firefox-and-thunderbird-under-linux-skia-and-cairo/
And it is fixed. Thank you.

The only good browsers are Chromium and Firefox. Anything else is a rebranded version of either, full of security issues, slower, less standards compliant, or any combination of those. You're mad because you know it's true.

Go bait in another board.

You're not going to prove me wrong, are you?

Prove that qtwebengine (from latest Qt) isn't as good.

How about TorBrowser? Is it less secure, slower (with blocked javascript)?

it is slower and less standards compliant